The Supernatural Weekend (closed for missemily)

Taking a drink of elixir

"I will indulge in anything and everything mistress," I say using the term for the first time. I have a feeling the weekend would open my eyes to a lot of life that is not seen or felt in college. I love the feel of your body on my lap and smile when you tell me Lisa and Isabella are at my beckon call 24/7. My hands reach up to touch your hard nipples but we are interrupted by Lisa again.

I like the idea of bathing in a world of sin with you and your pretty girls or any other woman you have in mind for me to play with and fuck this weekend. My mind is a bit confused when you and Lisa begin to talk about some elixir to make me hard. I wonder if it is Viagra as Lisa pulls something out of the glovebox. If it is what I think it is, I will be hard for a very long time and that only means one thing ….. sex and a lot of it.

I listen to your explanation about it being an ancient Greece recipe and how it is safe to drink. When Lisa hands the large old bronze chalice to me, I smell it and can't determine what it smells like. It is sweet and nothing like I had ever smelled in the past. Your face and Lisa's register indifference while you wait for me to sip the elixir.

I tentatively taste it and it doesn't taste half bad. I see the anticipation on your face as I sip more of the sweet drink. When I finish it, I see big smiles on both of your faces. As I stare at your gorgeous bodies, I feel a strange warm feeling creeping all through my body. My breathing becomes more heavy, my cock begins to grow as my mind tries to wrap around what the hell I just drank.

I see Lisa looking at me with a bright smile and I can't resist taking her into my arms and kissing her roughly. My hands paw at her clothes, wanting to see what treat I have for the weekend. You did say I had her and her co-worker 24/7. No time like the present to see what you meant.

Lisa broke our kiss and then kissed her way down to my trousers, quickly pulling the zipper down and releasing my aching cock. I see you smiling as Lisa begins to deep throat my cock and then you lean over and kiss me intently, passionately.

My groans grow louder while we kiss and then you break the kiss and I wonder if you are going to let Lisa enjoy my cock or if you will join her. I look deep into your eyes, wondering what your next words will be.
 
I take my place behind you as you tentatively sip on mixture presented to you. The brew designed to increase male's sperm production rate by triple, safe as long as he gets regular release and stays hydrated. Even am taken back when cock grew after you gulp the mixture down. I had to do double take but it was thicker and longer and staying that way. "Thats new" I mumble as see Lisa pulling away from your hand and working your shaft

"Look at her. See how willing she is to debase herself. Here we are on the side of the road and she is sucking your cock and flashing everyone that passes by her nice black ass" I wrap my arms around chest and my legs to spread yours bit more

"But she backed away when you wanted to see her naked. She refused to allow you to indulge in your power." I get closer to your face literally breathing down your neck. Pushing your mouth shut quitting your light moans off "She denied you something that is rightfully yours. She believes she has the right to be clothed when you want her naked and she is just giving you some head to humor your wants. Show her how wrong she is. Remind her place" I tighten my hold on your body "But do it without leaving this spot thats my order to you"
 
Last edited:
Sex in the back of the Bentley

I smile when you uttered that my cock is new. I look down and you are right, it's longer and thicker than I have ever seen it. Whatever was in the elixir must work to make a man's cock grow. I feel a strangeness in my body. A feeling I've never felt before. It's as if I am on fire and there is only one way to extinguish it.

I feel your body behind mine, your legs over my thighs opening them for Lisa lips. She is enjoying my shaft sliding deep into her mouth but then backs up a little. I hear your soft voice telling me how Lisa denied me what is rightfully mine. I don't know exactly what that means but with my cock at full mast, I know only one thing. I need relief.

Your arms are wrapped around my body and you want me to take what is rightfully mine without moving. I smile down at the ebony woman and grab her long black hair. "Get up her bitch."

She winces with pain as I pull her hair. When she is half-standing, I reach out and pull her dress away from her large tits. "Take that dress off or I'm going to rip it off and you'll have to go to the club naked." Her eyes shimmer as she realizes I am going to fuck her.

She hesitates for a moment but then she follows my order, unzipping her dress and slipping if over her head. "Now take off my trousers so I may properly fuck my property." Lisa is quick to pull my pants off my legs and stare down at my wavering cock.

I feel you moving behind me, rubbing your big tits into my back as we both watch Lisa reach down to guide my cock to her pussy. "That's right baby put that cock where you want it the most."

I let out a small gasp when her hot pussy lips make contact with the head of my cock. I feel your hands reaching down to grab my pole, holding it steady for Lisa. When the ebony girl sits down on my cock, there is a collective moan in the car and the smell of sex permeates the air.

Lisa begins to bounce up and down while my hands reach out to tweak her nipples. I see your hands move from my cock to play with her tits too. I am the filling of the sandwich, you behind me and Lisa in front of me, I know we won't stop until I have filled her pussy with my load of seed.
 
I gently remove your hands from her tits and place them on the curves of her booty and waist letting you to now control the pace of the fucking. My fellow witch screaming as her body is forcible shoved down on your cock.

"I think her being naked and dripping cum when she drops us off at the strip club would be a great punishment" I see your head turn and look at me. The car bouncing on single side as you use Lisa's body to hammer your meat nail

"Sex with you even if its in back of car on the side of the road is still a reward. She denied you, you her superior. You wanted her naked instead she rebuked you and tried to distract you with blowjob. You need to understand when one of our many inferiors displease us we need to reward them or treat them gentle but harshly enough that speak more of punishment then crime otherwise we drown in there numbers" I move my hands away from black tits and onto her shoulders shoving down with you. Couple cars cheering us on.

"Come Carter let your wrath out. How many times has someone denied you and not respected your greatness. Well starting with this screaming bitch on your cock thats going to end." I grab your balls right at point your about to release making eye contact with you. You swear when you do that vision of me in an office wearing leather outfit, my foot planted on man's back crying as he signs papers.

"Say it, punish and humiliate her" I say as snap back to reality "And after think of another person who has denied your greatness while being inferior" You memory goes first to Ly but with her body and brain she could be fine equal to you.
 
Back
Top