2006 News & Views: Discussion and Announcements for the Survivorphile

SelenaKittyn said:
That said, aside from a few "flash fiction" kind of experiments on the boards, the whole 750 entry thing seems like a waste to me... :rolleyes: a solid lit page at least, a good 2000-3000 words....feels about right...
There has been talk for some time about the possibility of a new category for flash fiction works with less than 750 words. Maybe someday. :)
 
Cashmerekitten is the 100th author to sign for this edition of Survivor, which makes 2006 the year with more participants by far. :)
 
Hello, Survivorphiles!

The 2006 Survivor Literotica Contest is in its final stretch. Only two weeks left for you to write, submit, and make those points you need to get your hands on the prizes! Make sure you use these last few days wisely.

Remember that you are responsible for tracking your own scores, and only the stories, poems and immunities that are registered in your scorecard will be considered for points, so double-check everything and make sure you didn't forget to add any!

Good luck, everyone!
 
A few words of advice:

Don't leave illustrated or audio submissions to the last 2 or 3 days of the contest, because if there is a technical problem that keeps Literotica from retrieving the images or audio files, there won't be enough time for you to fix the problem and resubmit it. If you're planning to submit illustrated or audio stories or poems in the few days that still remain until the end of the year, do it ASAP!

Also, as a general rule, Literotica only posts one chapter per day of any multi-chapter series. Remember that if you're still planning to submit a large number of chapters, please make sure that you submit them to the site early enough for Literotica to publish them by 1/1/2007.

Starting tomorrow, contest entries must be clearly marked SURVIVOR CONTEST in the notes field for the editor. Failure to comply may result in stories not being posted in time for the contest!
 
This is it! It's the end of Survivor 2006, and, as always every participant deserves to be congratulated. I think it was the best, most competitive edition ever.

Now, remember to update your scorecards before midnight PST on January 4th. Double-check everything! If you forget to add a submission to the scorecard, or if you forget to signal an immunity you had won and claimed, those points will be lost!

Winners will be announced on or shortly after the 5th.
 
This was absulotely the best experience! I loved writing in all the categories, especially those that I never thought I would write in. I think you guys did an outstanding job organizing everything!!!

Thanks for a fun event. :D

~ Red. :kiss:
 
I wanted to thank

Svenskaflicka and Lauren for their time and efforts in making the Survivor Contest such a successful event this year. It always amazed me at how quickly they responded to new contestant postings and any questions or comments regarding the rules and the game in general. Thank you for all your work and unbiased support of the contest.

DA : )

Jim
 
I'm sure I'm speaking for both of Svenska and I in saying it was our pleasure. I'm really pleased with the way everything went this year. Awesome stories, great fair-play from everyone, absolutely flawless. We should be the ones thanking you all. :D
 
Back
Top