orgy room III

"ah yes....." I take a sip of my coffee.......

"how have you been?"
 
"I took a break. I missed your tight pussy."

I caress her yoga pants clad round ass and squeeze her ass cheeks.
 
Last edited:
Ah, Monak. I see you are here. You know, you left me the other day with my cock firmly planted in your hot, tight pussy. I think I'll just sit back and watch.
 
I hug hetro and kiss his lips......as he squeezes my behind I look at bigs.....mmmmmm.....thinking of a threesome.
 
Kissing Mona is always fun. Her soft lips are firmly planted on mine. Our tongues are fighting for the space in each others mouth. I see big, sitting comfortably. I signal him to join.
 
I love the way she thinks. As they get started I'm going to just edge a bit and let them get involved. Anything sloppy might be a good idea!
 
I watch as bigs move toward us......hetro pulls down my yoga pants.....strips them down to my ankles.......I kiss hetro again....love his tongue.
 
I slide Mon's yoga pants down to her ankles and put my one hand on her pussy. I start kissing her like there's no tomorrow. My other hand is holding her against my body.
 
i lick bigs' cock....my lips press against it.....moving up and down.....my pussy jerks as hetro's fingers play with my clit.
 
Seeing how she handles these two big men , with ease, my cock is so hard and I can barely contain myself , what has come over me...
 
hetro bends me over and spreads my legs.......I can feel his cock at my opening.......the head of his cock slides up and down my pussy lips!!
 
Astro works his nice big cock into Monak's pussy, she gets busy on my cock with her wanton mouth.
 
As I watch her take him from behind backing unto his huge cock ,while taking the other man all the way down , I dont realize my hand is tightly wrapped around my hard cock..
 
I tease her by rubbing my cock head on her clit. She is anticipating the penetration but I want to deny her the pleasure of fullness.
 
Monak is having some trouble moaning what with my cock buried in her hot little mouth and all!
 
Oh my heart is pounding, I feel just paralyzed my feet solid in place as I watch these three moving together so beautifuly, I want desperately to be a part of them but feel so excited just watching , feeling the heat in the air from the passionate love making...
 
"Please sir....take me...." I wanted him so badly.....my wet pussy needed him.......while i was sucking bigs.....
 
I pull out of Monak's mouth and tell her to beg for Hetro's cock. I love it when a wanton slut begs for cock!
 
Back
Top