even randomly
if not for glorious gravity
and onions

Attachments

• onions.jpg
    onions.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 41
Fast Connection

I blame my slow ISP connection for avoiding his thread. I takes too long to download the pictures. But I have been missing some interesting experiments. If the new category hyped elsewhere lives up to the promise of this thread, we are in for a treat.

Oddly enough I enjoyed Time Zone. I say "oddly enough" because it breaks every rule of tasteful typography and I like to take my taste in typography seriously. However it works in this instance. The ambiguous stanza flow should also be disturbing but again it works.

Enough blather. The bar has been raised. Looks like poor d'maas needs a fast connection...

Oddly enough, Time Zone is my favourite. I say oddly, but... umm... nevermind. I like oddities. :D

Re: Little Black Dress

Typography schympography. It's the little leather dress, right?

Thank you Angeline for the thought, but it's the fast connection...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

darkmaas

I love the time zone. I saw it last night and was very envious. I must have it for my own. :eek:

Angeline

A fine image but...

Perhaps you've been listening too long to Senna and Rybka. With this offering you have taken minimalist poetry to its logical conclusion...no words at all.

Or am I missing something?

Maybe it's my slow connection. Words are ethereal. Perhaps they evaporated while the image was downloading.

darkmaas

Angeline said:
A picture is worth one thousand words.

and shouldn't you be writing code?

maybe now, but if you let my buddy Tony take that picture and roll it into commodity derivatives he can make that picture worth 1500 words within two years...

YAY!!!!

I LOVE PIC A THONS!!!!

:D :p :D

Attachments

• tequilacat.jpg
    tequilacat.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Merry Xmas!

All I want for Christmas
is my two
front...