💀 Walking Dead...Eugene...WTF? 💀

I haven't watched Sunday's episode yet, but I heard it was a lot of groundwork laying for the midseason finale... and I heard that Daryl used a walker as a weapon in a new and creative way.

I haven't watched Sunday's episode yet, but I heard it was a lot of groundwork laying for the midseason finale... and I heard that Daryl used a walker as a weapon in a new and creative way.

It was awesome!
They better answer some questions though.

It's Eugene. He turned.

Who ever it is will be on Talking Dead as the surprise guest...All of the characters everyone is mentioning have been on this season, so I doubt anyone has it right yet...Sasha & Rosita were on last week...Eugene and Abraham were on 3 weeks ago...Tyrese has been on this season...I think it might be Carl, just because as a kid, he's aging so quickly, gotta write him out because he certainly doesn't look ten/eleven anymore the age of the character...Mean, I know, but he hasn't been on Talking Dead all season...I know Noah is only listed as being in 4 episodes on IMDb...That could be because of the mid-season break and the fact that none of the other episodes are in the can, plus he was on Talking Dead a few weeks ago...We haven't seen him enough to care that much if he dies...So my money is Carl for practical and continuity reasons...

Who ever it is will be on Talking Dead as the surprise guest...All of the characters everyone is mentioning have been on this season, so I doubt anyone has it right yet...Sasha & Rosita were on last week...Eugene and Abraham were on 3 weeks ago...Tyrese has been on this season...I think it might be Carl, just because as a kid, he's aging so quickly, gotta write him out because he certainly doesn't look ten/eleven anymore the age of the character...Mean, I know, but he hasn't been on Talking Dead all season...I know Noah is only listed as being in 4 episodes on IMDb...That could be because of the mid-season break and the fact that none of the other episodes are in the can, plus he was on Talking Dead a few weeks ago...We haven't seen him enough to care that much if he dies...So my money is Carl for practical and continuity reasons...
We saw Maggie set a ladder over Eugene & cover that with a blanket to shield him from the sun. After talking with red for a while, they heard noises from where Eugene was layin'. Without thinking Maggie ran over to him. What she didn't notice, the noises he was making weren't human. That's my take.

Eugene can die and he won't even be missed on the show. I think there will be another character die instead or also.

We saw Maggie set a ladder over Eugene & cover that with a blanket to shield him from the sun. After talking with red for a while, they heard noises from where Eugene was layin'. Without thinking Maggie ran over to him. What she didn't notice, the noises he was making weren't human. That's my take.

No, watch the scene again...Eugene speaks at the end of the groan and says 'Hello- Hello..' to Maggie...He was just in a coma (according to the actor when he was on Talking Dead)...I would say Beth or Carol, except they were on Talking Dead this season already...Since they can't kill Rick because he is the star the only other main characters who haven't been on Talking Dead this season yet are Maggie, Glenn, Carl and Daryl...If they kill off Daryl I'll stop watching... Maggie & Glenn are the symbol of hope on this show, so my pick is Carl after they rescuing Carol & Beth...or at the minimum he and Judith will be missing when they get back to the church...

It's really hard to say, they're always throwing curves. But I doubt it's Carl or Carol. It could very well be Beth, but if she goes. she's takin' people with her. She's a killer.

It's really hard to say, they're always throwing curves. But I doubt it's Carl or Carol. It could very well be Beth, but if she goes. she's takin' people with her. She's a killer.

Can't be Beth...She's already been on Talking Dead this season for her return to the show...

Maybe I wasn't listening close enough to the Talking Dead show, did they say the guest would be the person that dies in the episode?

I think the guest is going to be Morgan.

Maybe I wasn't listening close enough to the Talking Dead show, did they say the guest would be the person that dies in the episode?

I think the guest is going to be Morgan.

Ooooooooooooh, that's a good guess, if no one dies...No they didn't say it would be the person who died, I'm just guessing...

I don't go by that.

I'm not just going by that...Watching the show, mid-season is a good time to kill someone off and usually when they do it...Plus, it plays to the rules of Talking Dead...When someone dies, they are on Talking Dead and yes, that person tends not to be on any other episode of Talking Dead that season...It's like going on Talking Dead means, yes, you get to live on Walking Dead...:D

To go along with The Talking Dead appearance theory - it could be Carol. She has not been a guest on The Talking Dead this season. Yes, I'm a dork and looked it up.

The Talking Dead - Season 4 Guests
E1: Greg Nicotero, Scott Gimple, Conan O'Brien
E2: Matt L. Jones, Chad Coleman (Tyrese)
E3: Slash, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Andrew J. West (Gareth)
E4: Ana Gasteyer, John Barrowman, Emily Kinney (Beth)
E5: Michael Cudlitz (Abraham), Josh McDermitt (Eugene), Gale Anne Hurd
E6: CM Punk, Yvette Nicole Brown, Tyler James Williams (Noah)
E7: Paul F. Tompkins, Christian Serratos (Rosita), Sonequa Martin-Green (Sasha)

I've been wondering when Morgan would appear again - they better not kill him off without him being in the show more I'd be bummed.

To go along with The Talking Dead appearance theory - it could be Carol. She has not been a guest on The Talking Dead this season. Yes, I'm a dork and looked it up.

I've been wondering when Morgan would appear again - they better not kill him off without him being in the show more I'd be bummed.

Just sayin' the longer your posts are the more it looks like your boob is talking:devil:

It may make you a dork but a woman that is that into the show is a woman I wanna hang out with.

Crap, I forgot Carol hasn't been on this year and my roommate keeps saying Carol too...Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not Carol...

Crap, I forgot Carol hasn't been on this year and my roommate keeps saying Carol too...Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not Carol...

TV show Carol has waaaay outlived comic book Carol. Just saying....
Although, on the last episode of Talking Dead last season they did say that Chandler Riggs (Carl) would be a guest this season. I just don't see them killing him off yet.

Unfortunately, I already had a clue that was going to happen. Just didn't know how.

Now we all have to wait until February.

Me neither! Very sad indeed.

Also the mullet should have been a giveaway to the fact that Eugene isn't a scientist.

No way...Aside from Charlie, Ash was the smartest character on Supernatural...Ash even wired Heaven to know when the Winchesters would die, cuz they die a lot...When asked about his mullet he said, 'business in the front, party in the back'...Ash said it was quite comfortable...If you watch both shows, it is quite possible for the smartest man alive to be like 'I don't give a damn' and wear a mullet...But as Gig Guy pointed out, Rick shouldn't have trusted it..The group did go to the CDC and got the 411 on the whole thing...Did he forget that part?

Back