All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

• Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Monday night - Sean's place

I was just settling down from my mind-blowing orgasm when you continued to clutch and grab at my breasts. i was still in a heightened sense of arousal, my hips shifted slowly as my muscles massaged your cock. And then your finger was at my mouth. You pushed it in and I happily sucked on it as I gazed into your eyes. I was at your mercy still as you slid your finger in and out of my mouth, my lips tightly clamped around your digit.

I nodded my head as I sucked our finger but didn't realize the true intention of your next question. I just thought that it was all part of this new game that you were playing. I thought, two cocks at a time? Does that really happen? Or was he just visualizing me sucking his cock while he was fucking me? I couldn't imagine how good two cocks would feel. I mean, just having your cock was exhilarating enough. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine sucking on one cock while you were fucking me. I couldn't think of anyone at first. I certainly haven't been with you long enough to have met any of your friends. And then he appeared in my mind. He was the only other man I knew in this city. The image of my boss and me sucking his black cock while you fucked me entered my mind. I sucked on your finger more hungrily now as I became more and more aroused. My tongue swirled around your finger as you continued to pump it in and out of my mouth.

Last edited:
Fantasies have a way of going places you hadn't expected, although I guess I should have expected this. After all, what woman doesn't fantasize about multiple guys, at once? And when your eyes closed, I was pretty sure that's what was on your mind. If my finger had been chromed, you would have sucked the chrome off. My finger made wet sounds as it pumped in and out of your mouth, your saliva dripping down your chin.

Your nipples were beautifully hard and your cunt sloppy wet and tight. My own arousal grew as you came into carnal heat. "That's it Megan," I continued to tease, "throat that cock, give it a wet, sloppy blowjob."

Last edited:

I could hear your words but my mind was preoccupied focusing on sucking that black cock that was in my mouth. Although it was your finger, it was vivid image of a dark, black cock in my mind. My tongue spread my saliva around the swollen cockhead as it slid in and out of my mouth. I had produced so much drool that it began to spill out and down to my chin. I was so oblivious to the sounds that I was making, the only sensations I was feeling was your cock filling my pussy and your finger in my mouth. I hungrily sucked your finger as you slowly picked up the pace of your thrusts.

Last edited:
You were taking everything I could give you with such lusty ease. I wanted to give you more, but only had some many appendages. I pulled my finger back, almost out of your mouth, and aligned a second finger with the first. I pushed them both into your mouth, and watched as your lips tried to get a tight seal on them. I pushed them deep, until my knuckles were pressing against your lips.

I started fucking you harder now, my strokes causing your body to rock with each thrust.

"You love having your holes stuffed, my beautiful little fuck slut," I taunted you.

I could feel my cock swelling, my climax approaching, as I took what I wanted.

As you drew your finger back, the pool of spittle flowed over my bottom lip and ran down my chin and before I could do anything, you now slid two fingers into my mouth. The second finger caused my lips to close more firmly around both. I had to adjust my tongue as you pushed them in as I tried not to gag. Your fingers slide into the low valley caused by my tongue curling up on the sides. My fingers closed against the palm of my hand which caused the tethers to stretch out my upper body when you pushed your fingers all the way in.

I gazed dreamily into your eyes as your fucked me with more of a purpose. And that purpose was to cum inside my unprotected pussy yet again. But I didn't care because it felt real good. It felt real good in fact I was edging closer to another orgasm. God, I loved being fucked by you. It felt as if your cock was now bigger than at any other time you had been inside me. You called me a slut again. Not only a slut, but a fuck slut! I was beginning to love the name calling. I was a fuck slut, wasn't I?

I began to wonder what it would be like to fucked by two guys at once. Could I handle it? What would the other guy be like? It surely would be a friend of Sean's. Perhaps a stranger? What about Mr. Johnson? I really didn't know anyone else in town as I have only been living here for 2 weeks. As my mind raced with these thoughts, I didn't notice that you were slowly drawing back and then thrusting up into me so hard that the loud fwopping sound filled the room. My moans would probably have drowned them out but they were muffled by your fingers in my mouth.

Last edited:
If my fingers could have cum... They were wet and sloppy, as was your face. I was a little startled at the transformation. One minute, a lovely young Lady, the next a cum sucking slut. You really seemed to be getting into the moment of this, which is when the perverse little idea popped into my head and made me grin.

I pulled my fingers from your mouth and set my hand down. Now better balanced on two hands, I began to fuck you hard and fast, my sole intent to cum and cum quickly. It didn't take long. I felt my cock start to swell, and...

I pulled out of your pussy and brought one hand to my cock and started to stroke. I barely had time to push myself up a little when I started to cum. The first short burst of cum shot onto your belly. The second was a long hard gush that painted a line from your throat and down between your breasts. I panted as the third and fourth added to a growing pool on your torso, down to your mons.

When I felt the last ebb pass, I brought my hand to the semen on your body and began to rub it around. I groaned as I pushed it up over your breasts, massaging it in, tweaking your now sticky nipples, until each was wet with cum. I scooped a big glob at the base of your throat and slid it to your lips. They parted sufficiently for me to slide it into your mouth, followed by my semen coated fingers. "Mmm," I hummed, "that's it, suck them clean."

I settled down on you again, stroking your sticky skin, asking mildly, "So sweetie, do you feel slutty?"

Last edited:

Even though we had been lovers for just a little over two weeks now, and the numerous times we have fucked since my moving day, your cock still felt huge inside me, fitting snugly in my love canal. I was starting to return to the 'here and now' from my dreamy state, continuing to suck your fingers while you started pounding me harder.

You suddenly withdrew your fingers and propped yourself up over my torso and began to thrust so hard between my splayed legs, slamming your cock deep inside my pussy. There was a pained expression on your face as you pounded again and again. Your face contorted actually. Your thrusts hard and rapid and I wanted so much to wrap my body tightly around yours so that I could climax. I just realized that I have only orgasmed once since I got to your house. Oh my god, it has felt like an eternity. I was starting to feel the wave beginning to build as you thrust. Before too much longer you were pulling out again. Oh my god, you were driving me mad every time you prolonged me achieving an orgasm.

You slid somewhat up between my legs as I lifted my head up to see what you were doing. I could see you holding your cock in your hand as you straddled my upper thighs, your hand was pumping your cock so fast that the head was turning purple. I then saw a stream of cum shooting out, landing on my stomach. But then the next one shot all the way up to my neck, leaving a long, warm stream of milky white cum. I closed my eyes for fear of another spurt landing on them.

When I didn't sense anything more happening, I opened my eyes just as you were starting to spread and rub the globs of warm, wet cum into my flesh. You worked your fingers up to my breasts and coated them with this sticky goo. Your rigid fingers tweaked and pulled on my nipples now coated with your semen. I could see the clear filmy gob stretching with your fingers. I was loving how you were painting my chest with your cum.

Your fingers didn't stop there. They pushed the globs from my throat and pushed it up to my mouth, where I eagerly opened my mouth and took the cooling gob of cum and then your fingers once again. My pussy was left aching for release as you lay on top of me. I couldn't exactly answer your question about feeling slutty because your fingers were stuffed in my mouth and I was trying to lick them clean, but I did manage a faint muffle of "uh huh" with a slight nod as I was bobbing on your fingers.

Last edited:
I couldn't help but grin widely. You were really enjoying this. Not just your muffled reply or the way that you sucked my fingers, but the grind of your hips against my hips told me volumes. Having just cum, twice, taking you again was not going to happen, immediately at least. But there were other ways...

I slipped my fingers from your mouth with a soft pop. Still wet with your saliva, a trailed them down your throat and chest. With care, I moved to your side, your arm and leg being bound limiting my motions. Once settled in, I slid my fingers over each your breasts in turn, your skin now very sticky with drying semen. I could not help but pinch your nipples repeatedly. You respond so beautifully.

At length, I moved over your equally sticky belly. I circled your navel, briefly thinking about all the cum I had pumped inside you over the last few weeks. Your pubic hair was matted down, wet and warm as I passed over your mons. I began to slowly circle your pussy, my fingertips stopping at one of your labia, pulling that flesh open, toying with it. Then back to circling, dipping slightly inside you, then circling your clit, just enough to make you squirm. Minutes passed as your arousal seemed to mount, your skin flushed, your breathing uneven, your nipples hard, and your wetness, oh my god, your wetness.

With two finges, I part your labia wide, and then begin to tap your clit with a third, then stroke some, and then tapping, back and forth.

"So, my sweet little slut," I tease, "what am I to do with you?"

Last edited:

I bobbed on your fingers as I tried to rub myself against any part of your body that I could. I was determined to orgasm again, and I couldn't get satisfaction fast enough. Your fingers matched my bobs as you pumped them between my lips. I closed my eyes as I was able to rub my mound against your pelvic bone. My body tingled all over from the sensation. I was finally going to cum again.

But once again you seemed to know when I was about to reach that point of no return when you pulled your fingers from my mouth and started to glide them over my chin and down my throat. The sudden change from the rhythmic pumping and nodding caused me to open my eyes. I strained my neck to look at your fingers as you slid them over my breasts. And now I couldn't rub myself against you as you moved over my leg and now lay at my side. God, I needed to touch myself. I needed to cum. I thought I was going to lose my mind. Then you pinched my right nipple really hard, sending a wave of pain through me. And then my left tit. Your squeezed your fingertips real hard sending another shock of pain through my body. That I didn't enjoy as much. I guess I wasn't one for pain.

I had arched my back and squirmed a little from your pinching but once you stopped my body settled back into the mattress, lying completely on my back as I was at your mercy. Your fingers continued their descent as they lingered over my stomach before I felt your fingers slip into my pubic hair, separating the hairs stuck by your cum. I stared up at the ceiling wondering when I would be able to reach orgasm, but it likely wouldn't be for a while. My body was almost numb from all the edging and denied satisfaction, but then your fingers began to play with my pussy. Recently I have enjoyed being teased but this was perhaps a little too extreme. I stared up at the ceiling when your fingers rubbed and pulled at my lips. I licked my dry lips as I focused on your touch. God, I thought, please make me cum! I would do anything, but, pleeeeease, make me cum.

Then, there it was. Your fingertip pushed inside me, I thought for sure this was going to be it. Your fingertip pushed and pulled then rubbed, circling my clit. spreading my wetness all around. My body arched and squirmed above you. A low purr escaped my lips as I tried to push myself on to your fingers; to rub my clit, to make myself orgasm.

"Pleeeeeeeeease" I whispered.

My whole body was in a heightened state of sensitivity. Oh my god! Your finger tapped against my throbbing clit, making me jolt and gasp. And then you slid your finger up and down my slit before tapping again, causing me to jolt once more.

"OHHH god pleeeeeeeeeease Sean. Make me cummmm! I beg you! I can't take it anymore", my voice trembling, my breathing getting erratic as my body squirmed uncontrollably.

Last edited:
My eyes widened a little. Oh, you were desparate, weren't you? I settled my finger down, just resting on your clit, not moving, despite the writhing of your body beneath.

I bent a little closer to you, whispering, "then tell me your wildest fantasy Megan, your dirtiest little secret desire. Tell me, and I will let you cummm."

Perhaps it wasn't a fair question, but I did want to know, and you were so deliciously bound. I began to stroke your clit, very very slowly and very very lightly.

I wracked my brain trying to think of my wildest fantasy, but in reality, I had none really. I was always a good girl throughout growing up. Yeah, there were the occasional blowjobs and heavy petting sessions but I was always the studious one, never delving into my sexual curiosity the way some teenagers do.

But look at me now. 22 years old and with all the freedom in the world and a wonderful man who was showing me the ropes, so to speak. A man who was awakening me sexually, even though he was my best friend's Dad. A few weeks before I was this naive little girl and now I was this tied-up, cock-hungry slut who was being driven to the edge of her sanity by withholding her orgasm.

I couldn't think clearly with your finger pressing against my clit. God, please, I thought. Rub it! Push the pad of your finger against it and toggle it back and forth. Yesss! That would do it! That would make me explode! If only I could just rub it myself. Ughhhhhhhhhh!

Think Megan think! Everything was coming up past boyfriends. Nothing erotic. Nothing exotic. Wait! No, I couldn't! Images of Mr. Johnson entered my head. I can;t tell Sean that I want a black man! How embarrassing would that be? What would he think of me?

Come on Meg! Quick! Think of something! Then it appeared as clear as day. You had just talked about me taking two cocks. That must be it! That must be the answer he is looking for! I smiled broadly within and on the outside. Now I just had to play the game and say it out loud.

Your finger began to slowly circle and rub against my throbbing clit. If I answered, he would surely make me cum. "Oh god Sean! Make me cummmm, puh-leeeeeeeeeeeze! I'll do anything but puh-leeeeeeeeze" Arching my back and hips, I looked into your eyes and saw that you were waiting for my answer. I had to say it and I had to say it out loud.

"I want to be fucked by two cocks!" There, I said it. I said it so loud and with such conviction that even I believed it. I limped back onto the mattress, turning my head in humiliation for saying such a thing.

Last edited:
I almost shook my head. You had just parroted what I had teased you about earlier. I was tempted to tease you more, but then noted you were looking away from me and... you were blushing. Maybe you really did...

I started stroking your clit faster, pressing harder, whispering, "yeah Megan, two long hard cocks sliding in and out of you, filling your holes to overflowing, fucking you hard, over and over?"

My fingers were moving fast now and I could see your body spasm.

"Cum for me, my little cock whore!"

My moans started low and throaty before they escalated to full guttural moans as my head thrashed to and fro. Your fingers slid around my slick little nub at a quicker pace. I turned my face to you and my eyes gazed dreamily through their barely opened slits as my low moans flowed through my parted lips. Your words were like added stimuli, molding the images in my head. I couldn't imagine what the feeling would be like with two hard cocks in me, but I knew that I would have to try it someday.

The wave began to sweep over my entire body, rippling out from my throbbing clit to the outstretched extremities of my fingers and toes. My body shuddered as my second orgasm took over. Your fingers pressed against my clit as my body writhed against it. This orgasm seemed to last an eternity. It wasn't earth-shattering but it was long and intense throughout. My chest heaved and my moans were so throaty; they were almost inhuman. It was like the sounds of an animal in heat.

As my orgasm finally subsided, I collapsed onto your bed and tried to gain control of my breathing. I could hardly look at you, i felt embarrassed to have cum like that. What must you think of me now? How could I have cum so hard like that? I closed my eyes and drifted, my mind rehashing everything that happened this evening and all the things that were said and promised. OF all the things that were to come.

Last edited:
I could not help but grin broadly as you came. You have such gratifying orgasms, the way your body shakes and writhes, and ohhh, the sounds coming from your mouth. They are both tremendously erotic and quite satisfying, in a job well done sort of way.

I watch you closely, slowing and easing my strokes as you climax subsides. Your breathing is deep as you come back to earth. I see you look away from me, and a bit of a flush in your cheeks. Feeling... embarrassed?

My fingers still and then travel lazily to up your body and arm to your wrist. The knot comes undone easily. I slide over you to tackle the other arm. This knot is tighter. As I work it loose, I mumble, "You really pulled this one. Guessing you had a good time."

When it finally comes undone, I look into your eyes, saying softly, "Thank you. That was a fantasy come true for me."

I move down to your legs, undoing your bindings. When the last is free, I stroke your foot, saying lightly, "Perhaps some dinner now? I have something fun."

As you began to loosen the ties around my wrists, my body relaxed fully as I settled into the mattress. I just had the most intense sexual experience of my young life and my body was exhausted. I rubbed both my sore wrists after you removed the binds and actually noticed the tightness of your drying semen on my flesh. All my senses were heightened and I was famished. I watched you undo the last of the binds from my feet and I was able to roll onto my side and stretch a bit. I started to feel a little chill and said, "I'm starving! Let's go eat!", kissing you on the cheek and then bounding out of bed and running to the stairs in all my glory.

I scurried down the stairs and ran to the front door. I grabbed my VS bag and ran to the bathroom, yelling "I'll be right out.....Get dinner started!" I pulled out my new pajama set and placed them on the counter. I turned the water on and stared at myself in the mirror. I was a bit of a mess so I quickly brushed my hair and washed my face before slipping on my PJs. I stood looking at myself in the mirror, replaying the recent events upstairs. Some images so vivid in my recollection; the way you looked at me as you fucked me and pushed two fingers in my mouth. The image in my head instantly switched to being another cock in my mouth. Sean had mentioned two cocks several times during the night. What would it actually feel like to be fucked by two guys at once? What if there were more than two? Three? Four? Five? Oh my god! All these thoughts naughty thoughts entered my head. Where were they coming from? I had never had these naughty ideas ever. The idea of two men wanting me was becoming quite thrilling to me, but I'm sure Sean was just playing a game.

I tore away from my trance and decided to wait to wear the pajama set another time. I reached in and pulled out the cami set but again, decided to save it for another time.

Opening the bathroom door I could hear you busy in the kitchen. I placed my bag by the front door and picked up my clothing that was strewn on the floor and placed it in the bag. I quietly walked into the kitchen and managed to wrap my arms around you from behind and press myself into your back. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm, a fabulous lover AND a good cook! You're going to spoil me you know." I released you and walked to the counter and sat on the stool. I remembered when you fucked me from behind right here just last week. I squeezed my thighs together and placed my hands on my lap. "I have to go right after dinner. I need to be at work early tomorrow and I can't afford to be late. My boss already had a talk with me today." I began to picture Mr. Johnson and his fit body in that crisp white dress shirt and tie. "What are you making for dinner? I can eat a horse!"

Last edited:
When you bounced out of bed, and down the hall, my eyes could not help but follow you. "Amazing," I thought. I had just bound and fucked you in a scene that would have left most women comatose, but there you were, ready for dinner.

I shook my head and got up, and slipping a robe on, walked downstairs. I had previously put water on low, and now it was simmering nicely. I turned up the heat and soon it was boiling merrily. I felt your arms wrap around me from behind and your luscious body press against me. I sighed, and then watched you seat yourself and tell me how hungry you were."

As I walked to the frig, I explained, "sorry, fresh out of horse. Hope lobster will do."

I pulled the crustaceans out and popped them into the boiling water. I checked the time and opened the bottle of wine. I poured a couple glasses and handed you one, grinning, "says 12-15 minutes for this size lobsters. What shall we do?"

I looked over at you, perched on the chair, your silky pajamas accenting the curves of your body. I grinned, murmuring, "Megan, you are simply beautiful."

"Yummy! Lobster!" as I squealed with delight. I just love lobster. I gazed at my lover, my best friend's Dad, as he walked to fro within the kitchen and poured us a glass of wine while he cooked the lobsters. Life was so good right now. What did I do to deserve such a wonderful thing?

I blushed as you called me beautiful, and I felt beautiful too. "Well, after what happened upstairs......" my voice trailing. I had never felt such a rapid change of emotions as I did while I was tied up on your bed. I didn't know how to respond really, but then I just blurted out in order to fill the time,

"So, do you make it a habit of tying up your girlfriends?" I knew as soon as the words left my mouth that it probably wasn't a good idea to ask. I was surely setting myself up for a fall.

As quickly as the question came out, I instantly covered by saying, "you don't need to answer that. It's really none of my business." How can I ask such questions, when really, I am so naive when it comes to the world of sex. For Pete's sake Megan, he could be your father!

I reminded you that I had to leave soon and that I had such a wonderful time, and that you were a tremendous lover, handsome and sexy too and if Kate ever found out, I'm sure it would devastate her to know that her best friend was fooling around with her Dad.

Last edited:
My eyes widened a little when you asked if had a habit of tying up my girlfriends. Were you my girlfriend? Yes, we had been screwing each other silly for three weeks now, but had been keeping it under wraps. Would you even consider that with me?

I had been silent for a moment, then turned around and grinned mischievously, "Only the really naughty ones."

I leaned in for a quick kiss, and then clarified, "truthfully, I have tried it a few times before, but no one ever seemed to enjoy it nearly as much as you did. I.. uh.. hope you didn't mind the name calling and teasing. It just seemed right at the moment."

I stopped, but couldn't help but think, "and you really did feel like a total slut in that moment."

The timer saved me. I turned and pulled the lobsters from the pot, setting them on dinner platters. The butter melted in seconds in the microwave. I set everything down in front of you.

As I settled into my chair, I quipped, "You are going to get butter all over those pajamas."

"In fact, the name calling at first was a bit off-color, but I began to actually enjoy it."

The timer rang loudly indicating that the lobsters were done and not a moment too soon as I thought I was going to pass out from starvation. When the butter was also finished, you placed both on a plate and brought them over to the counter. I grabbed the claw and ripped it from its body like an animal. It was hot to the touch so I put it back onto the plate, blowing on my scorched fingers.

"I wouldn't want to ruin my brand new pajamas. Perhaps I should take off the top, as long as you have a lobster bib so that you can focus on eating your lobster. As much as I love the way you touch me and make me feel, I don't think my body can handle any more tonight. Plus, I really need to be at work tomorrow, fresh as a daisy. I don't want to get into trouble again, so soon after starting." I unbuttoned the silk top and pushed it off my shoulders and off my arms.

I reached for the cracker and proceeded to break apart the lobster and crack the shell. Taking a delicious morsel and dipping into the drawn butter, I let it dangle from my fingers over my mouth, letting the butter drip down onto my lips and tongue before swallowing the piece of meat into my mouth.

Last edited:
"A lobster bib?" I huffed amusedly, "You are just taking all the fun out of this."

I had risen and been looking for an apron, or something, when I glanced over to see you dripping butter into your open mouth. I shook my head and pulled an apron from the drawer. I walked up behind you and slipped it over your head, then walked back to my chair. As I sat down, I couldn't help but grin, "Not sure that is an improvement."

From merely being naked, you now had a narrow piece of fabric that only partly covered your breasts. I could see your cleavage and the luscious bulge of each globe spilling out the sides. "No matter what Megan, clothed, unclothed, you are going to make me hard," I said matter of factly.

I turned my attention back to my lobster, and was soon munching happily with you.

Since I was seated and had begun eating before you even had a chance to sit, I was finished with my lobster as you still had half of yours left. Telling me you were hard even though I was sitting across from you in an apron and my new PJ shorts gave me an idea. I glanced down at my plate and saw that I still had half a bowl of melted butter. With a huge smile forming on my face, I stood and grabbed the bowl and plate and walked around the counter. After placing the plate in the sink, I turned with the bowl in my hand, and sank to my knees as you sat on your stool.

I could see straight up your robe as you sat spread. "You weren't lying" I whispered as I placed the bowl on the floor and ran my hands up along your inner thighs. My arms pushed your robe open at your thighs before it totally slipped open. My fingertips brushed along your hardened shaft before I wrapped the fingers of my right hand around the base. I crawled up between your legs to get in better position and my left hand pulled your robe open on your right side. "One more bite to eat before I go".

My tiny fingers began to pump your cock as I leaned my face closer to the tip, swirling my tongue around and around slowly. Reaching at my knees, I picked up the bowl and brought it over the crown of your swollen cockhead. I tilted the bowl slowly as my tongue continued to roll around and around. I closed my lips around the tip before pulling off, the melted butter reaching the rim of the bowl. "I didn't want to waste the melted butter, or a hard cock for that matter."

The butter, cooled and thickened a little now, began to slowly hang down from the rim as my lips returned to the head. My lips slid over the tip and along the crown to the rim at the same time the butter touched down. My lips pushed the dripping butter along the crown as I bobbed on you. After a few bobs, I placed the bowl on the floor and returned to sucking. I pressed my lips a little harder as I bobbed but this time I didn't stop at the rim. This time I pushed my pressed lips over the rim, making a popping sound as your cockhead entered my warm, wet mouth.

"MMMMMmmmmmm" I moaned as my lips traveled farther down the shaft, your cockhead filling my mouth, my tongue swirling over the tip. My head bobbed deliberately as I took as much of your cock with each plunge down. The warm, buttery flavor was a bit salty to start but the saltiness was becoming stronger the more I sucked. With your cock firmly nestled between my lips, I removed my fingers from the base and placed both hands on your thighs as I knelt more directly over you. My head moved up and down on your shaft like a well-oiled piece of machinery. There was no way you were going to stop me from finishing you off this time.

My lips slid up and down on you easily now, the saliva and butter creating a increasingly louder sucking sound. Up and down I sucked, froth forming at my lips as pools of spittle and pre-cum started to ooze out of my mouth and coat the base of your cock.

I was so involved in pleasuring you that your moans, although loud, were merely just muffled sounds to me as I focused on your cock. I didn't know how much cum to expect once you came, but i was determined to swallow all that I could. I knew I was getting close by the continued moans coming from above, the tightening of your fingers in my hair, and the way you were thrusting your cock up into my mouth. I knew you were about to spurt your hot load into my awaiting mouth.

Then, your fingers gripped my hair so tight it hurt my scalp as your hot globs of semen began to flood my cock-filled mouth. Oh my god I thought. It seemed to be a never-ending pool of warm semen spilling down my throat. I was hardly bobbing anymore as I concentrated on swallowing. I was pretty sure I was getting all of it, but after all was said and done, there was a stream of white, milky cum making a trail from my lips to the tip of my chin.

I popped my mouth off of you with a big "Aaaaaaaah". Smiling as I accomplished what I had set out to do, I stood and was about to kiss you when you stopped me only to push the trail of your cum into my mouth. I suckled your finger a bit before pulling off and said, "my second cock".

I pulled the apron over my head and turned to grab my top and go get changed to head off, knowing that it was getting late. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 11:30 pm. "Oh my god Sean! I got to go!"

Last edited:
Your abrupt cry snapped me from my post orgasmic stupor. My eyes focussed on the moment, and I managed to say, "Let me drive you home. I can be ready in a minute."

I got up and trotted upstairs, my cock swaying as I walked. As I dressed, I reflected. How many guys ever experience someone like you? Beautiful, young, frisky, and very open minded, to say the least. I didn't have a clue as to why I was so lucky or how long it would last, but damn, this is amazing.

When I came back downstairs, you were dressed and waiting. I set my hand on your shoulder, "It'll be fine. Don't worry."

I was gradually learning to accept that you had these small panics and felt you needed to bolt. I opened the door and we walked to the car. It was a quiet drive to your place. When I pulled into the parking lot, I looked over at you, "Thank you for an amazing evening Megan."

"No Sean, thank you....you are an amazing lover. I'm so lucky." I leaned over and kissed you firm on the lips. "I'm sorry I had to leave tonight. I really wished I could have stayed, but I don't want you to get sick of me."

"Call me" as I opened the door and jumped out, dragging my VS bag behind me. I leaned to the window as I closed the door and said, "I'll save the other items for another time. You will absolutely love them. Nite nite."

I turned and strutted into my building and up to my apartment. After setting he bags down, I poured myself a tall glass of cold water and slipped on my gray silk pajamas and went to lie in bed. My mind was filled with all sorts of thoughts from the night's events, and the increasing feelings I was having for Mr. Francis. My mind drifted and before long I was asleep.

Last edited:
I chortled quietly when you suggested I might get sick of you, silently mouthing, "never." My smile broadened when you commented about other items in your VS bag, "I look forward to it."

And then you were gone. I drove home only half paying attention to the road, my mind filled with memories from the evening. I laughed again, talking to myself, "Men pay gobs of money to play with sexy young women like you. Megan, Megan, Megan, you really don't know how hot you are, do you?"

When I got home, I walked into the kitchen, surveying the damage. I grinned, "it will wait."

I went upstairs and stripped, heading to the shower. I couldn't go to bed with butter all over my crotch. As I stepped into the spray, I regretted that you weren't here to clean me up. As I soaped my balls and cock, it was easy to see you, cleaning, stroking me. My cock eased to hardness. I closed my eyes, imagining you kneeling in front of me, slowly jacking me. I "felt" you pressing your breasts around my cock, making a soapy tunnel of your cleavage, teasing me, "Cum for me Sean, cover me with your hot seed."

And I did, squirting semen onto the wall of the shower, moaning softly. By the time I opened my eyes, the cum had been washed down the drain. "Thanks Megan," I quipped, rinsing myself off.

Fifteen minutes later, I was in the bed, still smelling of you, and drifting off.

Tuesday morning - apartment

I dreamily awoke ever so slowly as the warm Summer sun shone through my bedroom window. I gingerly stretched as I lied outside the sheets, parts of my body aching as I did. It took a few seconds to realize that the soreness was from last night's 'date' with Sean. I smiled at my fortune but then it occurred to me that the alarm didn't wake me up.

I turned my head to see the time and saw that the clock read 9:03. Holy shit! I'm late! What the hell happened? I can't be late, not especially after yesterday's meeting with Mr. Johnson. Oh my god! Let me think! My heart racing as I try to come up with some kind of excuse. The anxiety was almost too much to take when I realized that Mr. Johnson will be away for two days. But that still doesn't mean I should miss work. Perhaps I'll just call in and say something came up. That I can't make work today. What would be a good excuse? Think Megan think! I know!

I grabbed the phone and called Patty. "Hi Patty, it's Megan. I won't be able to make it to work today. I have terrible cramps but I should be in tomorrow though. Yeah, I just need to rest; please let Mr. Johnson know. Okay thanks Patty." I knew that Mr. Johnson wouldn't be at work but it was better to make it seem that I didn't know that.

Okay, that's settles that. Now what will I do all day? I checked the alarm clock and saw that I never pushed the set button. God, I feel real sore, especially around my wrists and ankles. A good massage might help, I realize that I've never had a massage before. I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes of brushing my teeth and freshening up a little bit, I logged on and searched information about massages. I found that they usually last about an hour or 30 minutes. There were so many different types of massages to choose from. Geez, who knew? I guess Swedish Massage is the most popular, or the simplest. Okay, now where do I go? Searching, I came across a few but one stood out, EUPHORIA. It was nearby. How fortunate! I called and a young girl answered, or at least she sounded young, "Euphoria Spa, can I help you?"

Clearing my throat, a little nervous, I said, "aah yes, I would like to make an appointment for a massage. Yes, today," as she asked a few questions. She asked what time would be convenient and I asked, "what ever time you would have open." She replied, "any time from 11:00 on, there are no appointments on the book as Tuesday's are usually very slow." I then said, "oooh okay, 11:00 o'clock it is." I gave her my name and asked how much for an hour. Hanging up, I headed off to take a shower.

I turned on the shower and pushed my shorts down my legs and then my panties. I unbuttoned my top and let it drop onto my little pile. I slipped my hand inside the shower to test the temperature, and then proceeded to step in. The water felt so good as it teemed against my skin. I started to scrub my body, getting it all lathered up. My body was being covered by the suds before being dissolved by the water running down my body. I kept thinking about Sean and how much I have learned from him in such a short period of time. My mind seem to be preoccupied about sex all the time now, and the way that Sean makes me feel. Even now he's making me horny just thinking about him. I can't wait until the next time we are together again.

As the thoughts ran through my mind, I didn't realize how I had become so aroused. My nipples erect and my pussy tingling as I continue to wash myself. My fingers pushed through my pubic hair and I began to wonder how it would feel shaven. I gathered my composure. I finished shampooing my hair and turned off the water. I dried myself off and paraded around the apartment au natural before picking out a simple outfit; white thong and bra, very short denim shorts and a sleeveless white gossamer blouse. I slipped on my heels and picked up my wristlet and headed out the door.

It wasn't long before I arrived at Euphoria. I was a little nervous, being that it was the first time I had ever gotten a massage. I walked in and the girl at the front desk was probably 18, if that old. I introduced myself and was told to sit. I sat and looked around the small waiting room and began to wonder if I would get a girl or a guy. Funny that I didn't even think of it before now. Probably a girl. I had forgotten my phone at the apartment, so there wasn't a chance that I would be disturbed by anyone.

The receptionist then said, "Chris will be with you in a minute" and she smiled. Chris could be either I thought.

Last edited:
Back