Ships in the night (closed for lonewolf1920 and lizvegas)

lonewolf1920

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Posts
150
Victor Daniels was a tall solidly built guy. He sat in the back corner table of the bar waiting for his date. Brown hair, blue-green eyes square jaw, he wasn't much to look at but was solid muscle not from working out all the time but because he had to use it all the time. He was one of the those people in town that you didn't want coming to your door, cause if he did then was probably the last thing you were going to see. He sat back sipping his whiskey sour and wondering when his elbow would stop hurting. He know how to really fight unlike the dumb asses on the street, he throw elbow and knee strikes, no punches unless he had to. He wondered how Lizzie's night had been and heaven help anyone if she showed up bruises she didn't agree to again. He got hard just thinking about Lizzie and what he wanted to do with her tonight. The boss would be pissed as hell if he knew he was with Lizzie but he didn't care. He needed to relax and Lizzie understood him. They were both pros and could be themselves, he could take his time with her and her with him unlike her clients. He really liked that part.
 
I walked into the bar and surveyed the familiar faces. Jesus, the only one I hadn't blown or fucked was the new bartender and he was cute enough that it was just a matter of time and the right combination of boredom and tequila.

She set her sights on his usual table and sauntered over. It had been a slow night, but a good night. For once a couple of heavy tippers not counting what she pinched from their wallets when they were in the bathroom.

"Here's you cut," I said as I threw a wad of cash on the table and straddled a chair. The great thing about being almost six feet tall in my bare feet and wearing stiletto boots was that I could bend most furniture to my will just like a guy.
 
I smile at you and take the cash carefully putting it into my wallet and then sliding your double tequila shot over to you. "You look bored Lizzie, slow night or were the boys just not able to get you off?"

He moved a under the table to rest on right thigh and slip under dress to start rubbing the inner part. He could feel his cock getting harder just looking at this hot Latina next to him. He was a little taller then her at six foot three inches but she looked it in those heels.

He waved at the bartender to bring them a new round as he knew he would need one and she would too soon.
 
"A couple of perverts who just wanted me to call them names as a jerked them off all over themselves. A foot freak, so I got a nice ab workout tonight, and two quick draws who blew their loads about twenty seconds after I took off their pants. What's new around here or in your world?"
 
Victor smiled listening to talk about her work. Other guys wouldn't want to hear about it but Victor liked it. "Yeah after you finish your drink let's get you home and get you taken care of Lizzie. You worked hard tonight. You need to relax." He leans over and whispers in ear. "I will even give you a foot rub while you are in the bubble bath this time baby." He knew she loved it when he rubbed her feet and he liked making her smile.

He finished her second drink and patted her on the bum. "You ready to go Lizzie baby?" He straightened out his black suit before standing and waited for her answer.
 
Lizzie smiled up at him and then glanced at the half unfinished glass of single malt scotch in her hand.

"I thought you'd never ask," she answered after gulping the rest of the smooth brown elixir down her throat and standing up next to him so that they nearly stood eye to eye.

The scuffed, tan holster of his .38 revolver bulged under his sport jacket. She liked that he was still old-school and hadn't switched out for a slick 9mm or Glock.

She also liked the other bulge she saw - the big one in his pants.

Not caring if anyone else in the bar saw her, Lizzie cupped her long delicate fingers around his balls and gave them a slow gentle squeeze. "So, uhh, you a cop buddy? You planning to arrest me and take me in?"

One of the few perks of this undercover assignment was getting to turn the tables a little on a scumbag like Victor. Accusing him of being a cop was a secret irony she hoped he wouldn't be able to appreciate until she had enough evidence to bring him down.

The only other perk she was holding in her hand.

But as far as she was concerned, no one else on her team needed to know that Victor was hung like a fucking bull. The fact that he had been with enough women like her to learn how to properly use the blessing God had bestowed on him would hopefully never come up in court.
 
Her gentle squeeze made him want to pull her dress up, drop his pants then bang in her into next week while the whole bar watched. He even thought in that moment of telling the bartender to come fuck Lizzie's mouth. He knew from the way she looked at Josh she wanted him but Victor could give a shit.

"Yeah Lizzie, I am going to cuff you and throw away the keys. When we get into the car." His hands slide behind had roughly grabbed her ass and snapped her thong though her dress. He stood and offered his hand to help her up. He might be the best killer in all of Vegas, maybe the world but he was still a gentleman.

As he helps her up he whispers. "Come on baby we have the weekend off, boss says I got nothing and I asked him to give you time off since you been doing so well. We can have a time long weekend together for once instead of just a night. I got you some things back at my place I think you might like." He had noted her sizes and bought her some clothes she had talked about wanted but not being able to afford.
 
"What about my numbers? I don't got to make my numbers this weekend? I get the whole weekend off?"

Lizzie perched up on her left tippy toes as she bent her right leg in the air and leaned against him to plant a kiss on Victor's cheek.

She gave Josh a little finger wave goodbye then turned towards the door with Victor.

"And I don't have to make it up next week, right?" she added having heard some of the other girls complain about having been down this road before.
 
Victor opened the door and held it for Lizzie. "No baby You are good, the boss is very pleased with your numbers. You are his top girl." Victor had been throwing in a little bit just to make sure she beat those other bitches.

He lead her to the car and opened the door to his Black mustang. Once she was in on the leather seat he got in to driver's side. "So my place, your's or hotel for the weekend Lizzie?" Victor could get the best room at any hotel and his house was nice with a pool but he always left where they went up to her. He didn't know why but he relaxed more around her then most.

He turned the engine on made the motor purr. The car hummed and he knew she would like it.
 
Lizzie smiled, as much to herself as to him as she pictured the various possibilities. Getting Victor to relax in one place for a couple of days would be a great way to maybe plant a wire and pump him for more information about his operation.

"A hotel I think. But a nice hotel this time, okay?" she pouted. "Not that dump off the interstate you took me to the last time when you were tracking that guy that owed Donnie money. I'd like a place with a view too. Pretty mountains would be nice. Oh, and a balcony. I want to read my book in the morning with a cup of coffee all curled up under a big warm blanket as the sun comes up. And then when you wake up, express my gratitude for taking me to such a nice place before we go somewhere fancy for breakfast."

Lizzie reached over and patted his knee. "But decide in a hurry. You have to drop me off at my condo so I can grab a few cute outfits and one or two for your eyes only bedroom outfits."
 
"Okay baby I have the perfect spot picked out already. I guessed at what you would say." He gives her his infamous loopsided smiled and sends the car roaring to her place. He slips his hand into lap and then under her dress searching out her panties.

"It has been a very busy week for the both of us baby. A lot clients for you, and a lot people trying to move in on the boss's turf, pissing him off or just being an ass when they pay. You know how that sets him off privately." Victor was told to make that guy suffer like no one else before and he had.

He stops in front of her place and get out to help her out. He winks at her "Be quick baby, I have a suprise for you in the room and I don't want it to get warm and spoil."
 
Last edited:
Lizzie smiles and leans in to give him a quick, teasing peck on the lips hoping she'll have enough time to put in a quick call to her department head, grab a bug or two.

The GPS device disguised as a tube of lipstick she always carried in her purse gave her a sense of protection, but she decided she better throw in her favorite .32 and an extra clip just to make sure. Oh, and her handcuffs just in case!

"I'll be back in a flash, sweetie," she purred as she slid out of his car ass first so that he'd get a good look down the plunging neckline of her form-fitting v-neck dress.

"Stay here and keep the engine running. Try not to miss me too much," she added. "And that surprise better be champagne and chocolate syrup because I'm hoping to get messy tonight!"
 
Victor smiles and moves into his "relaxed state" for most people this would be there state of awareness where they looking for something trying to get them from the darkness and they didn't have any light but he had to be better then that every day to survive.

Victor smiled at her "I will try not to baby, and we will get messy you can count on that." He had told the staff at the Palms Place to give him the penthouse looking at the mountains, to leave have her favorite champagne, chocolate syrup, chocolate covered fruits and real whipped cream to be delivered chilled when they checked in. He also called the chef and asked, he really did ask the guy not strong arm or anything, to make her favorite meal.

It was about this time when Victor got a call from his man in the DOJ. Victor paid this guy very well. Like you could buy a house in Vegas well for tips. The conversion went short and Victor took the burner phone into his pocket to remember to destroy it. He pulled the sim card and broke it. There was a mole but his source was working on who it was. Well no need to let this ruin his weekend with Lizzie. He waited for her to come down.
 
Last edited:
Lizzie dashed around her condo gathering up the things she would need for their little weekend getaway. She peeled out of her cum-stained dress and into a sexy beige sheath dress that hugged every curve but modestly went just above the knee.

Checking herself in the mirror she saw a dreaded panty line. She hated panty lines. They were so tacky - at least to one streetwalker-turned-high-priced-call-girl-to-beat-a-bogus-prostitution-rap.

She quickly hiked up her dress, peeled out of her panties and shot them slingshot style towards her hamper. She smoothed her dress back down over her body and gave herself another quick spot check in the mirror.

Diving into her closet, she threw a pair of strappy black stilettos that had never touched anything but carpet and satin sheets towards her bag on the bed and then slipped into a pair of beige pumps. Jumping next into the bathroom, sSe quickly fluffed her hair, touched up her makeup and changed earrings as she ran down a mental list of things she needed to take.

When she had everything together she grabbed her last burner phone, put it in her purse, locked her condo and scampered towards the elevator.

"Oh, wow. Hii, Danielle," one of her neighbors blurted as she dashed passed him in the hallway.

"Hi, Billy!" she answered.

"You look, umm, amazing."

"Thanks," she answered as she shot him a quick smile after pushing the elevator button. Billy was a pleasant enough computer geek who lived down the hall from her. She was sure he'd love to be a client if he knew what she did for a living, but, she had a funny feeling she might need a friend someday more than another handful of cash so she did her best to keep their relationship, at least for now, plutonic. "I'm like crazy late," she added apologetically.

"That guy waiting in his car downstairs? He looks like someone you wouldn't want to piss off."

"Umm, he isn't. But, he's kind of a sweetheart too."

Thankfully, the elevator door slid open.

"Bye!" she called out as she disappeared into the tiny metal cocoon. "See you!"
 
Victor let out a low long whistle as he saw Lizzie come out of her building he got of the car took her bag and then opened her door for her. He got in and put her bag in the back seat. He smiled at her. "You look look at angel Lizzie." He put the car in drive, his hand on her leg again slowly went into traffic. He wasn't driving like normal.

His hand slides up under her dress stroking her thighs trying to get her to moan or squirm. He keep going slowly his hand was on her pussy. He stroked her lips slowly with one finger.

He drove to the Palms Place in the wrong direction and took his time. He wanted this to take a while and he hoped she picked up on that. He didn't mind if she made a mess on his leather seats.
 
Last edited:
Victor let out a low long whistle as he saw Lizzie come out of her building he got of the car took her bag and then opened her door for her. He got in and put her bag in the back seat. He smiled at her. "You look look at angel Lizzie." He put the car in drive, his hand on her leg again slowly went into traffic. He wasn't driving like normal.

His hand slides up under her dress stroking her thighs trying to get her to moan or squirm. He keep going slowly his hand was on her pussy. He stroked her lips slowly with one finger.

He drove to the Palms Place in the wrong direction and took his time. He wanted this to take a while and he hoped she picked up on that. He didn't mind if she made a mess on his leather seats.

Liz sat in silence most of the way to the Palms Place trying to figure out what he was saying for the last time.

When he pulled the car into the valet and stopped, she pressed the secret call-for-backup device in her purse then pulled the revolver out of her purse and shot Victor three times in the head.

She slid out of the passenger seat one long leg at a time and smiled at the valet who was frozen in fear. "It's okay. I'm with the grammar police." :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top