You there, the quiet girl that nobody suspects is dirty...yes, you.

* subscribed *

(even though nobody, ever, in my entire life, has ever said anything resembling that to me (lol) it doesn't mean I wouldn't mind if someone did someday - though I guess that would mean a radical overhaul of many of my personal style choices :) )
 
* subscribed *

(even though nobody, ever, in my entire life, has ever said anything resembling that to me (lol) it doesn't mean I wouldn't mind if someone did someday - though I guess that would mean a radical overhaul of many of my personal style choices :) )

Liz!!!!! <3
Fancy seeing you here!
How are you doing?

Help this poor Thoggy find a pet :D
 
I resent being called a poor Thoggy.

Sure, my net worth consists of 42 cents and this cookie I found under the couch, but isn't it said that true wealth is when you are happy? Someone said that, right?

Anyway, sure, find me a pet. Or a dirty girl. If it's a pet, I'm more of a dog person. If it's a dirty girl, I'm more of a doggy style person.

T
 
Do you ever look back on stuff you wrote a while ago and make yourself laugh?

I really do have my moments. I'm not saying I'm horrible now, but let's be honest, I keep killing brain cells with alcohol and those witty bon mots will become far and few between.

If you're a quiet girl that wants to talk, do so now before I'm dumb as a post.

Cheers.

T
 
Late to the thread, I know. But I just feel I have to chime in.

In fact, very early in my acquaintance with the girl who eventually became my wife, I told her about my ideal woman being prim and proper on the outside but having a wilder personality inside that only I would know about. She told me several years later that at that point she'd actually thought to herself "Wow, that's me!"

As for the controversy about the use of the term "control" I think there's lots of confusion because of the different meanings people put into that word. If you read BSDM stories on the net you will find lots of completely unrealistic fantasies about some submissive giving up all control over their life (or having it taken away from them). Money, property, friends, family, control over their own body, getting tattooed or pierced at the whim of the dominant partner. I'm sure there are some very few out there on the net who have actually gone that far in real-life too, but I didn't read the OP as meaning this.

Instead, I thought about another aspect. The "good girls don't" conditioning that gets hammered into so many young women by parents, relatives, school, church and society in general and which makes them afraid to reveal, even to a lover in the bedroom, what they want. For them, having that lover "take control" means getting an excuse to live out those desires without themselves breaking the taboo against admitting that they want it.

As for, myself, I much prefer the "inner slut" over the "inner slave", meaning that I'd rather have her take initiatives herself than me having to order her around all the time. Of course, in the best of all worlds, we both take initiatives and the phrase "let's go to the bathroom, I want to <insert kinky activity here>" is equally likely to be said by either of us at the boring party.
 
It is clearly Good Friday, for much like Christ, this post has risen from the dead.

Jesus, that was a tortuous analogy. Next time, I'll use more lube.

No..bad Thoggy. Too many puns in a row.

I apologize to everyone who read this.

Expect Marvin. Marvin, you're a cunt.

T
 
Isn't that the truth? If even some of my inner circle of friends knew what all went on inside my mind they may in fact disown me. If a few of the darker fantasies were to ever surface I would have to start looking for a place to live on the other side of the moon.

I hear you there. My mother found out some of what I'd written and threatened to disown me. So I'd taken a long break before I realised that I must be true to myself... Quiet and respectable in public, and when I find the right person I hope to be able to play to my heart's content.
 
It is clearly Good Friday, for much like Christ, this post has risen from the dead.

Jesus, that was a tortuous analogy. Next time, I'll use more lube.

No..bad Thoggy. Too many puns in a row.

I apologize to everyone who read this.

Expect Marvin. Marvin, you're a cunt.

T



Don't apologise... I am grateful for the morning read. Let's just say I appreciated the inspiration.
 
This was originally in the BDSM thread, but might actually be more appealing in this general personals forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can almost picture you.

Quiet, not because you don't have anything to say, but because you see so much more when you let others do the talking. When you do speak, it is something new to the conversation, an approach or angle that others hadn't considered.

You read voraciously, cutting a wide swath across literary genres and authors. Your real life experience may not be as much as some, but in your reading you have lived more and explored more than most.

Under the calm, quiet exterior is a deep sexuality, an openess to explore that has not yet been engaged. Fantasies and thoughts that would shock those who think they know you.

At the heart of your sexuality lies the desire to be controlled. To have a man who pushes your boundaries and helps you explore new feelings and sensations. A man who uses you for your mutual pleasure, understanding your fear and retience but not taking no for an answer.

I can almost picture you. At least, I hope its you. The thought of finding a woman like this makes me hard, makes me bite my lip in frustrated desire. The things I would do with and to a woman like that...

If this is you, send me a PM. I would love to talk with you.

T
Isn’t this all of us?
Fuck
 
Since Thoggy is not here

For real, there have to be a ton of us....Thoggy, I'm almost inclined to think you're not looking hard enough ;) Seriously though, haven't been with a lot of men and not all of them could bring out that side of me...

I just wanted to say that I am pleased to see that you seem to be ready to release that dirty side. Your tag line says that you are hoping to overcome your shyness enough to share that side. (Paraphrasing here quite a bit). Is today, perhaps, the day?
 
...often observant, often on the side lines. If only people knew, they'd be blushing. Naughtiness is a pretty thing, so are desires.

I agree, perhaps you need to look in places you haven't. Perhaps, a little fine tuning. It's all in the eyes. Unless you have a very well develop nose, then well...hahaha she'd be easy to sniff out. ;)

Nice tread.

Josie

Whisper something.to me that will make me blush ;)
 
I haven't read something that described myself in awhile. I like it. If you need someone to talk to, I am here. My dark side is ready to open up, and my quiet side is trying to be shy. So I will go now.
 
This is so me including being controlled. To me being controlled ties the physical aspects with the mind and soul. I also believe this is more of my slave heart aching for real ownership.
 
I am in need

I am looking for My other. I know she is out there somewhere. But I still search. I want someone who will be the half of Myself I am missing. I feel incomplete. I know it's rather silly to say it here. What's the likelihood of finding someone? But if you never ask, never speak up, never try. You will never succeed.
 
Back
Top