Seeking Role Players and Inspiration! 2011

Hey All, Always creeping back here to find new people to write with. My threads are a bit slow due to real life issues with my writers. I am always available to write and have very little Time to no reply. I roleplay through yahoo,Aim,Lit,Email if need be, and last but not least Skype. If any one wants to discuss a Rp story let me know i have The rabbiit hole,My SRP profile, and my OOC place where my ideas are. I have a lot more ideas for other things i do not mention. If you have a question on a topic of a RP ask me i may RP it. I am always coming up with Inventive ways to tell a story. I like to take my RPs nice and slow.

How ever i can not do that with Multi paragraph posts. My Fingers and mind will not allow me the space for that. On that note I have come to say My posts can at least include 2 paragraphs maybe less. I can go in to detail but as odd as it sounds th emore detail about everything in my post the quicker the story goes. I enjoy rping i do not want to write the story out so fast i lose my fervor for this wonderful past time. So if there is any one who wants to enjoy a story with me Please pm me and ask. I also rp over PM if any one was interested.

On that note i am trying to find a Person to RP something with me, Issue is i can't find any one compitent in the subject. But here it is. I am a big Megaman Fan and would love to RP it from any one of the Series.

Megaman
Megaman X
Megaman Battle Network
Megaman ZX
Megaman Zero
Megaman Legends
Megaman Star Force

I have Stories for each one of them as well As OC's For each Series. Let me know if you are interested at all.
 
Been wanting to start a story about a young stud, played by me and a milf or possibly his mother. Any girls interested pm me and we can write something
 
Hello everyone i'm looking to remaster an rp i was in a while back (link below) I was horrible the last time. I never heard back from my writing partner due to Rl on their end so i'm looking to take up the same idea and remake it and make it better.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=721243

Also I'm looking to join various Rps about the supernatural, Incest, Furry, and all around Fantasy (One on one only)
 
Last edited:
I would like to start a open world story on Skyrim. The dragonborn has already been taken however feel free to join this sign up thread as anyone else alive or dead in the story.

You can be any follower female or male.

Any god or Daedra. female or male.

Any race. female or male.

Any dragon female of male.

Or you may create your own character to add to the story. It will be story driven however any of these characters can end up having sex with the dragonborn yes even the dragon but it may be against the dragonborn's wishes.

So please pm character information and when i have 5 other characters at least we will begin.

Thankyou.
 
Been thinking about starting up a superhero type story. One or maybe two females wanted for the story depending on how I wanna go with it. Super tight leather outfits and lots of action and sex, sounds like a good story to me
 
Falling in love A demons tale

Hey guys here is a rough idea of a thread id like to do on a demon falling in love or something along the lines

Setting: Current day New York City
Needed: One male fill the role and who can play a few NPC characters when nessary.
Plot: In modern day times demons have dialed it down but are still up to the same tricks. Damon (Just giving him a name its not necessarily permanent) was head of a local mob in Alice's neighborhood Alice had bee warned by her parents to stay away from him. Damon was different than most Mob he was also a demon unknown to most in his group. It was known around town that Damon was a cold blooded killer and didn't take no shit from anyone.
One day while on a job robing a local jewelers. He came across Alice the girl who had foolishly stepped in to save a few lives. Damon is unable to pull the trigger he leaves. Over the next few weeks he becomes more and more obsessed with why he wasn't able to pull the trigger on the girl.

That's about it for my idea I'm going to post a char. Description of Alice. Its open to anyone. Just pm me if your interested

Name: Alice Lacrux
Age: 19 or 20
Height: 5'7
Weight: About 120
Breasts: about a 42D
Eye: Lavender
Hair: Back length black
Personality: Feisty and a fighter but has a heart of gold.
Occupation: Japanese Cafe waitress
 
Greetings,

I'm currently looking to start up a few threads based on either Dungeons and Dragons type fantasy or perhaps World of Warcraft. If you are interested check out my older posts to see my style. Looking for description and paragraph length posts. PM me with any ideas you have or if you are interested and we can hammer out the finer points from there.
 
Looking to start a thread set in the future where women have become the Alphas. After living under men and then equal to men. All women have come to realise that if use their bodies and seduce men they can make them their slaves.

This will pit women against each other as its played like a game. Each male in the story is free at the start and has a certain amount of health. Each time a women seduces him and has sex with him it lowers his health/resistance. Once his resistance falls to zero which ever woman is with him at the time gets him as a slave.

The woman with the most slaves at the end wins.

Please if you wish to join private message me your character. Thanks.
 
I would like to start a open world story on Skyrim. The dragonborn has already been taken however feel free to join this sign up thread as anyone else alive or dead in the story.

You can be any follower female or male.

Any god or Daedra. female or male.

Any race. female or male.

Any dragon female of male.

Or you may create your own character to add to the story. It will be story driven however any of these characters can end up having sex with the dragonborn yes even the dragon but it may be against the dragonborn's wishes.

So please pm character information and when i have 5 other characters at least we will begin.

Thankyou.


I hope you don't mind me joining the ERP, I want to play as Jarl Elisif if that's ok to you.
 
experienced female here looking for a good roleplay partner (aren't those hard to find!). love detailed scenes with lots of buildup to the sex.

favorites include: force, bondage, blackmail, even rape. PM me if you are interested.

Deb
 
Ive decided to write out a list of ideas Ive had for a while, been working on em for a while now.

If Interested Please PM Me

Note: My ideas are just outlines, don't feel like it's an idea thats being rushed because it isn't.

----------------------------
The Half Breed's Heart - Doyle From Angel T.V Show AU

Doyle is a special kind of guy who is half human and half demon, he is a seer of sorts and when he is in demon form he is hugely powerful but he hates the demon part of him. He will meet a young girl (21 Years Old) at a bar and hit it off instantly with her. But after a while he will fall in love with her but is terrified she will reject him once she finds out. And he wont suspect how she will react.

----------------------------
The Labyrinth

My idea is for someone to play Jareth, he does not want to lose his Sarah Williams and will do anything. He waits until Sarah is eighteen years old to try and get her to love him. Will he succeed?

Pm If Interested.

----------------------------

The Visitor

So I have this idea where a male alien is sent to earth because his kind are dying off, they take on the form of humans and he has been looking for the one female in the whole planet who can have his children. He finds the girl and gets close to her but loving her very much, when he senses she can conceive he takes her. Though he battles back his true form and ends up losing in the end, they will be friends by the time they have sex. He will see if she trusts him by losing himself and allowing her to see his true form.

----------------------------
The Heir Of The Master

This is a Dracula RP

What this involves is Dracula wanting a son, so he begins to go on a hunt for the one human who can bare his children. He will come up to a tiny area where people live, not far from his castle. She is an American who moved in this area a couple years ago, she is the only human who ages slowly. The only woman who can give him a child, but first he needs to get her to trust him. Then he will take her.

For human babies it takes nine months for humans. This baby will be born in three months, since she is a rather unique girl he is able to feed on her just about every day. She does not suffer, though some of the times that he feeds on her they are having sex. But he will start to become rather protective of her and his children, once she gives birth to his sons he will ask her if he can turn her.

And take it from there.

----------------------------
Walking The Dead - The Walking The Dead RP[/B]

Since Daryl Dixon has left the group he ends up going out on his own and bumps into a woman, she is strong young and he wants her. First he will flirt with her like he always does, and first time they make love he will love her and do anything for her. Its not a slow based RP but will be lots of action in it


Pm me if your interested at all. If you are let me know which one(s)

----------

Beauty And The Beast

One idea is based on a shapeshifter, the idea came from the T.V show Supernatural. Of course you don't need to have even heard of the show to play. The shapeshifter is a male. He Kills but only when he needs to, rather it be to protect himself or to feed himself. He never goes looking for a fight, but if a fight comes to him he will defend himself. The different form's he takes, he cannot stay in for very long. When the skin melts off his body it's like acid, it burns but wont wound him.

The skin only lasts a couple of hours, but he does have someone in his life. Someone who has no idea what he is at all. The shifters best friend is a very sympathetic person, she has a beautiful voice and soul. He finds it very hard to hang around her because of the limit of the skin he has. (What form he takes for her is up to you) But no matter how hard it is to spend time with her he does it happily, since she is the way she is.

Now the history between them is rather simple, he is madly in love with her. He wants more but because of what he is, he is terrified she will be like every other human. Seeing him as a freak that should be killed, sooner or later he will see how her heart works. They have been friends for four years, and they do a lot of things together, but she has no clue he lives in the sewer.

I was thinking that the story would open up with him walking her home, when all of a sudden he feels pain and knows time is up. He had lost track of time. Of course he would apologize and end up running away. But she would follow him into the sewer, find bits of skin. And it's free from there
----------------------------

Never Alone

Another idea is based on spiderman, it's about Doctor Otto Gunther Octavius (AKA Doc Ock) I loved him in the movie and the comics. Course it doesn't matter what version he is, since I know there are a ton.

He would have married a young girl, she is twenty five. Otto would be in his 30's or 40's. The girl is very special, they have known each other since she was five. Otto found out she was a genius, he helped her with school. She got into college at a young age, she graduated high school 3 years early.

Now she is his assistant, works with him on the project he is doing with the energy. But when the presentation goes bad, she gets hit but it's just from some glass that cut her cheek. Nothing serious at all. She watches over Otto until he wakes, but was thinking one of the tentacles grab her by the throat, since he can't see her. But when the lights go on he sees her and he takes off with her.

In a way she is his sanity, he takes them on the roof of there home to talk, question now is "Can she love him the way he is now?"

----------------------------

The Half Blooded Prince..

This idea is based on Severus Snape, when he was still teaching as a potions teacher. He took a holiday over in America and bumped into a very interesting young lady, when they met first time she was sixteen. He found out she was a very special kind of witch. She didn't need a wand to cast spells, she could control the elements and could do anything she set her mind to. So he spends a good month there getting to know her, then he goes back and they stay in touch with each other through letters. Then when she hits eighteen he goes back over to America and asks her to join him at Hogwarts, to become his assistant. She agrees, though when she goes there things get heated badly. She doesn't know he is a death eater, and that he is Voldermort's second in command. So when he wants to get sexual he is afraid she will want to hurt him. But when she finds out she is understanding, and when Severus takes over as headmaster she is there, and when he is pushed out of the school. She would follow, even if it meant being a death eater. Now she will end up saving Severus from death, he does get attacked by the snake but she saves his life. When Voldermort dies his powers will go into Snape's body and he will feel the need to become the new dark lord, though he talks about it first with his girl.

----------------------------

The Lupin Curse..

I'm having Remus Lupin being alive and well, he didn't die at the end of the series. Instead just his wife died and his son Teddy was never born. He has been grieving for her, he has a family friend from America that he has seen grow up. He met her once when she went over to London, they have been best friends for years. And she is a Muggle she doesn't have any magic in her, or does she? He has never told her that he is a wizard and a werewolf, he is afraid of losing her trust and friendship. But on the night he is about to tell her he is badly in love with her, to tell her everything about him. They are attacked, it's on a full moon and he did take the potion to stop his transformation. But when the attacker hurts his friend and he sees blood he manages to shrug off the potions effects and transforms. Killing the man, but instead of hurting his friend. He licks her wounds, her ability is to turn a wild animal tame. Though only when she is in his presence. She accepts what he is, and he wants to have a child with her. Perhaps they could travel around the world, and a new baddie will come to light.

----------------------------

Return Of The Death Eaters..

My last idea is a Voldermort idea, I was thinking that he had a lover that no one knew about. Not even Bellatrix knows about her, she is his secret weapon. Because she was just as powerful as Voldermort was. (For a woman. Since they lack physical strength that men have.) he keeps there relationship hidden because he thinks love is weak, but the exception is with his girl. When Voldermort is killed by Harry, his soul and powers go into her body. She can communicate with him, since he is living inside her body. When they talk she hears him in her head, she spends a year figuring out how to bring him back to life. And she manages to do it, though it takes a bit more then a year. Finally when he gets his body (Which can look like his old self in the last few books or can look human) and he wants to have a child with her. So if something happens he is killed that his legacy lives on. (Or he could take over the body would be your choice)

My ideas are wild I think, but I can always keep the action rolling.

I was thinking of a demon Roleplay you have best friends the girl is human the guy demon. Was thinking that he is actually the king of hell, he is sick and tired of all the women in his world. That just want his power that comes with the crown. He befriends a human girl and has honestly fallen for her. The times they are together he is trying to get her pregnant to bind her to him, just out of her own protection. Once she is pregnant he will have to show her his true form and pray that she wont hate him.

PM if interested.

More Coming Soon
 
Last edited:
The Heist

looking for a female writer to play a well trained Military captain who was kicked off the force after sexual assulting a private. Now works for a large gobal company and is incharge of security for the building.

The same building i break into to steal something important. with us both being the best in our fields i use mind games to help us work things out after you find me alone as i cant beat you any other way.

I got the idea after playing a game. If you pm your interest i can send you the game link.


I also have two sci fi ideas in mind for threads.

One is a tentacled alien that crashed to earth a month ago escapes the military base it was locked in and rapes your character. The aliens sperm makes any females very turned on and can also change their bodies to become sexy. then my character finds you and takes you home.

Number two is a young man see's what looks like a car crash however is really your alien ship crashed into a car. You can shape shift into an one race but must remain the same sex you shift from the first time. Seeing the dead body of the woman in the car you crashed into you shift into her. Making every one of your shifts a human female but with different looks. when the young man helps you. You decide to stay close to him and help him any way you can.

I also have a window cleaning peeping tom idea and a female superhero who is not strong enough to defeat her biggest emeny and goes after other emenies to absorb their powers so she can take him on.

Please feel free to pm me if you would like to talk more about them.
Thank you.

Paul
 
Hello all, been a long time. Looking to start up a story or two. Really inchin to get writing again, so I am looking for an active writer. One who can post throughout the day with me. I am into almost any type of writing, like I said, I am a little rusty, so please forgive me. I have a few ideas:

The Stalking Vampire:
Charles has been a vampire for a long, long time. He has seen the times change, people come and go, woman... he has seen a lot of women... but after all these years he is seeking a companion, a love interest. He stalks this woman he finds interesting every night. He wants this one to be his companion, he wants this one to love him, not to fear him. Something different other than want to slay him or expose him. Charles read and watched all those vampire movies. He wanted something different, he wanted a lover. But what did he have to do to get it.

or

First Year at Collage
Sean was a quiet student, that stuck to his school work so he could stay on track with his goals. But he always saw the party kids that were just here to have fun and score with chicks. He was getting tired of just doing what he was supposed to, he wanted to get out and have some fun. And that fun was with a girl that gets him to come to there side.


So if there are any takers, PM me and we can talk it over. Again, looking for active writers.
 
Hi :), I'm Looking for a one-to-one roleplay with a male character. I would love to start some SRP threads based on ideas that I will discuss and develop with you. My favorite kind of situations would be:

1. Interracial seduction... (White woman - to be played by me, looking for a male to play an aggressive black character)

(to read about the situations and dialogue I would prefer, please read stories by "victoriap" in the interracial love category)


2. Young male/older female as strangers (older female to be played by me, looking for a male to play an aggressive young character)

(to read about the situations and dialogue I would prefer, please read stories by "hungexecutive" in the mature category)

I would like receieve ideas from prospective males with some detail about the situation/role/dialogue/ frequency of posting with a character bio for themselves.

My bio is:

38 year old white female, married with two daughters. Physical: Blonde shoulder length hair, 5'6, smooth skin, ..more in character traits to be developed ;).

thanks and looking forward to stimulating SRPs :)

i could be your black male in a heart beat:))
 
Hey, I am looking for someone interested with RPing with me, I've got some ideas right here:

Temptation of a Succubus
In this one, my character would be seduced of a sort by a Succubus, and then the rest is built of that idea. What time, how they are connected, can be discussed, I am pretty open.

The Training of a Slave
I had always wanted to have an RP where a girl is captured somehow and is forced to become a sex slave against her will. The RP will just show her training and then the outcome, and it can be continued from that.

Celebrian's Capture
Okay, I'll admit that I am kind of a Lord of the Rings nerd. So, why not right sme erotic fan fiction! So in this RP, it tells of Celebrian's, the wife of Elrond, capture. In the books it said she was captured by orcs, and there was some implication there that she was raped by them. So, what I am thinking is that basically, this RP would look into that! I will play the orcs(possibly wargs?) and my partner would play Celebrian. Because this is a fetish of mine or whatever, I would love if, over time, Celebrian would submit and eventually become, basically, the orcs' sex slave, but that doesn't have to happen. Please, if you know nothing about LoTR, don't PM me about this RP.

The Chronicles of Meridan
This would be more of ORP than a SRP, but that doesn't mean there can't be any sex, just it won't be focused on it. Anyways, I know that, as kids, we all made up imaginary worlds and then played them out, like a game. Well, when I was younger, I made dozens of worlds like that, and I wrote a couple down, in the hopes that when I am older they could be published. This RP will be based off of one of these worlds. It is set in the country of Meridan, led by a King and the royal family, in the Blessed Capital City. A duaghter of a noble, named Meret of this land is the sole survivor of a massive attack by creatures called Bears. These are no ordinary Bears. They are larger, stronger, faster, and deadlier. And they want to kill every human they can. Meret escapes to the Wild, a forest that is considered so deadly that even the Bears avoid it. But she chooses to go there, and the adventure begins! If you want to know a little bit more, check out the link in my sig, it will take you to my first attempt at it. If interested, please PM me.

I'll add my other ideas later on as they come to me. Please PM me if interested.
 
Last edited:
I saw someone make a post like this in here and I'd love to try it as well. I copied down some of it and changed some things.

It would be a non-consent of RP in a fantasy world setting. Think Dungeons and Dragon or WoW.

My character would be a young, inexperienced adventurer girl who goes to explore a dungeon, a dark forest or a similar setting full of hazards. Only she doesn't really know what she's going into, and the hazards are not quite what she was expecting! Instead of trying to kill her, the traps, monsters and enemies are designed to strip her, abuse, and humiliate her. Such as running into a plant monster or trap, but instead of eating her, it's tentacles rape her. Or goblins, kobolds, orcs, or ogres enslaving her.

I'd like a partner who would kind of play a "Game Master" or "Dungeon Master" for my character - basically, playing the whole world my poor adventurer is facing. Ideally I'd like you to be creative; just like my character is exploring the dungeon, I'd love not to know in advance exactly what kind of perils I'm going to face. You're free to bring whatever visions you have in mind for my character to face.

I have very very few limits which is why I prefer to roleplay on yahoo messenger to avoid the censorship of Lit. Message me if you are interested please!
 
Hi there,

Floated this idea a couple of years ago and got absolutely noone interested, lol, so figured I'd try again.

For those who have heard of Judge Dredd and Mega City 1 either from the UK comic or the films. I have ideas I'd like to write in this location and with these characters. Namely Judges having sex. By the comic and history of the Judge Dredd universe Judges are supposed to be celibate, which brings up a multitude of possibilites Either a Judge kidnapped and raped, or a Judge finally giving into their urges and taking a citizen or fellow Judge or whatever.

Anyway, anyone who is interested please PM me?

Gabe

**Bump**
 
I wonder why this thread went kaput?

Seems like a great idea to me!

Reading many of these old posts has my mind racing (and other parts tingling!!!) :D
 
Hi :), I'm Looking for a one-to-one roleplay with a male character. I would love to start some SRP threads based on ideas that I will discuss and develop with you. My favorite kind of situations would be:

1. Interracial seduction... (White woman - to be played by me, looking for a male to play an aggressive black character)

(to read about the situations and dialogue I would prefer, please read stories by "victoriap" in the interracial love category)


2. Young male/older female as strangers (older female to be played by me, looking for a male to play an aggressive young character)

(to read about the situations and dialogue I would prefer, please read stories by "hungexecutive" in the mature category)

I would like receieve ideas from prospective males with some detail about the situation/role/dialogue/ frequency of posting with a character bio for themselves.

My bio is:

38 year old white female, married with two daughters. Physical: Blonde shoulder length hair, 5'6, smooth skin, ..more in character traits to be developed ;).

thanks and looking forward to stimulating SRPs :)

Ready and Waiting!
 
Back
Top