Trump: Nobody knew health care could be so complicated

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
After repeatedly saying he would repeal and replace Obamneycare on day one of his administration, on day 40 or so of his administration Trump had this to say about his plan which he has yet to reveal: Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.

Yes, the man who knows more than the generals, the man who said he would never go golfing because he would be too busy working, the man who said to grab women by the pussy because they like it, is now saying the healthcare system is really, really complicated.

Trump has met with insurers and told them:

"We have a plan that I think is going to be fantastic. It's going to be released fairly soon," Trump said Monday. "I think it's going to be something special ... I think you're going to like what you hear."​

Of course, in true Trump fashion to deflect blame from his own incompetence, he also told the insurers that if his plan doesn't accomplish what he wants, "If things don't work out I'm blaming you anyway."

Gotta love the con artist. Nothing is ever his fault and he never said what said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/27/politics/trump-health-care-complicated/index.html

I bet this guy thinks health care is complicated.
trump-doctor.jpg

Back