Katherine (Closed for DarelHute)

"The ... last time ... t'was a couple of days before he left ... He always came to me in my chamber, we made love there,"

He felt her hesitation and moved closer, pressing his body against hers.

"He came in before I'd even gotten ready for bed. He kissed me ... Not as he usually did ... so rough, so ... "

He felt her body quiver, and so did his in response.

"He said, 'I want you Katie.' Just those words and the next thing I knew, he was pulling me into his chamber, throwing me on the bed and tearing my nightgown to shreds .. "

She groaned and his heart fluttered.

"I had never been so terrified, or excited in my life ... Robert was .. wild ... he told me he was going to.. to .. fuck me ... He usually took his time, was so attentive, but this time ... "

He gently wrapped his arm around her tummy and held her.

"That is so beautiful! What a beautiful memory!" he said softly in her ear, and then held her for a few moments.

"It must have felt so good to be fucked like that... to feel his passion for you..." he said softly as he caressed her tummy.
 
She was breathing raggedly as she paused. Thomas' arm was wrapped around her, holding her, but it was as if she needed his proximity, his support.

"That is so beautiful! What a beautiful memory!"

She could feel his hot breath at her ear as he spoke softly and held her as she nodded slowly in agreement.

"It must have felt so good to be fucked like that... "

She could feel her sex contract as he spoke that forbidden word.

" ... to feel his passion for you..."

She whimpered softly as his hand stroked her tummy, the flutters spiralling downwards to add to the heat growing between her legs.

"It was ... "

She agreed.

"... his mouth and hands were all over me ... "

She murmured breathlessly.

" ... nothing was going to stop him taking me ... "

She moaned softly.

"He was so strong, such a big man ... I could not have stopped him, even if I'd wanted to ... "
 
"It was ... his mouth and hands were all over me ... "

Her voice was breathless, her tone intoxicating. He felt his erection growing, pushing against her.

" ... nothing was going to stop him taking me ... "

She moaned softly. His hand traveled upwards, stopping just under her breasts, caressing.

"He was so strong, such a big man ... I could not have stopped him, even if I'd wanted to ... "

"Mmm... I can see how that was exhilarating for you! Such passion and desire... You must have felt so full of life!" he whispered as he smelled her hair, and then gently kissed her neck.

"Such memories should be treasured and cherished, not hidden from sight..." he suggested.

"Dwelling upon them rouses desire in the moment and the possibility of new memories... should you want and desire them..." he continued as his other hand descended on her middle, caressing her hip.

"Tell me what he did to you next..."
 
Part of Katherine registered that Thomas was getting hard against her and she could not avoid arching her back as his hands moved to grace teasingly beneath her breasts. She should have realised that this was totally improper, but she was too far gone, her body aching for a fulfilment, long denied her.

"Mmm... I can see how that was exhilarating for you! Such passion and desire... You must have felt so full of life!"

His whisper was mesmerising.
Katherine felt herself tipping her head aside as he kissed her neck, that flesh so sensitive.

"Such memories should be treasured and cherished, not hidden from sight..."

He was the devil on her shoulder and she had no power to avoid his charms.

"Dwelling upon them rouses desire in the moment and the possibility of new memories... should you want and desire them..."

His hand ran lightly over her body, the light trail making her quiver.

"Tell me what he did to you next..."

She took a breath, but could not prevent her chest heaving.

"He had me naked, my gown in tatters.
Bruises where his hands or mouth had done their work... "


She recalled.

"He pulled me down towards the foot of the bed and .... and pulled my legs apart ... "

She should not be telling him this. Her words were graphic, lewd, but telling him this was making her feel so ....

"He just told me he was going to fuck me, fuck me hard and he just pushed himself up inside me ... one thrust, crawling on top of me, pinning me down as he made me take him inside me... "

She moaned.

"And he fucked me like that ... pinned beneath him ... a hand over my mouth so the servants couldn't hear me ... "

She had loved being taken like that.

" ... he couldn't hear me moaning and he never knew that I'd have begged for more ... "

Instinctively Katherine pressed back against Thomas.

"God, how I'd love to be fucked like that again...."
 
"He had me naked, my gown in tatters. Bruises where his hands or mouth had done their work... He pulled me down towards the foot of the bed and .... and pulled my legs apart ... "

His hand caressed her thigh, slowly reaching for her ass.

"He just told me he was going to fuck me, fuck me hard and he just pushed himself up inside me ... one thrust, crawling on top of me, pinning me down as he made me take him inside me... "

She moaned and he pushed against her, almost pinning her against the window.

"And he fucked me like that ... pinned beneath him ... a hand over my mouth so the servants couldn't hear me ... he couldn't hear me moaning and he never knew that I'd have begged for more ... "

He felt her pressing against him, his raging hard on now pushing against her ass cheeks.

"God, how I'd love to be fucked like that again...."

Her voice was breathless, her apparent innuendo almost irresistible. Was she asking him to fuck her? He wasn't sure, but then again she was moaning under his touch, and she never attempted to push him away. She went deeper and deeper in her memory, getting more and more turned on. Was he imagining it? The young woman was aroused beyond the point of no return.

"I can hear how much you would want to be fucked like that... that much is clear..." he said to her in her ear while his hand moved further up, brushing against her breast, reaching the edge of her cleavage.

"I know how much you enjoyed having your dress ripped apart and being pinned down, as if against your will... That must have been so arousing for you." he continued, while the other hand reached over her breast and grabbed the other side of her cleavage. the tips of his fingers brushing against the skin of her breasts.

"That turned you on, did it not?... A strong man, taking your dress apart and fucking you hard like that..." he continued, slightly pulling on the edges of her dress.
 
She was no longer sure if she was lost in the memory of Robert, or aroused by the proximity of the young man who now had her almost pinned against the window.
She could feel the hardness in his groin and she could only assume that her account was making him as heated as it was her, a fact which amazed and fascinated her.

"I can hear how much you would want to be fucked like that... that much is clear..."

She felt the same shocked arousal at hearing that word from his lips as she had when Robert had said it to her, yet in this case, she knew that she had crossed the boundaries of propriety, but was at a loss to regain that distance again, should she even want to.

"I know how much you enjoyed having your dress ripped apart and being pinned down, as if against your will... "

One hand had moved up to her breasts, just grazing her body.

"That must have been so arousing for you."

She gasped, half in fright, half in arousal as his other hand moved to the other side of her cleavage. His hands lingered on her gown, poised and she could not predict what he might do next.

"That turned you on, did it not?..."

Inevitably her eyes were drawn to his, locking with them as she tried to read his intentions. To be dancing on the edge, the risk of their situation, it was a heady combination for a young woman as inexperienced as she.

"... A strong man, taking your dress apart and fucking you hard like that..."

She gasped as he pulled at her dress, one of panic and shock, but also of anticipation.

"Yes ... yes it did ... "

She admitted breathlessly.

"As a married woman, a wife ... Robert could not understand how I could feel like that."

She told him, ever honest.

"As a widow ... to even admit to such ... desires ... "

She wondered what he must think of her.

"... I could not put my reputation ... and Robert's ... at risk ... "

She told him glancing at the door of the solar fearing the entrance of servants to clear away the meal that they had set earlier.
 
Last edited:
"As a married woman, a wife ... Robert could not understand how I could feel like that."

Her words were true, her breath mesmerising. He looked deep into her eyes.

"As a widow ... to even admit to such ... desires ... "

Her self doubt was evident in her tone, he heard it well and smiled.

"... I could not put my reputation ... and Robert's ... at risk ... "

"You are woman first! Before anything. Before anyone. You are a woman!" he said, looking deep in her eyes as he took a small step back, aware of her glance towards the door.

"I shall retire to my chambers. I feel... somewhat... excited... and I'm afraid I may do something I will regret..." he said and smiled at her.

He stepped back and moved towards the door.

"Should you want to tell me more... you know where to find me! I am available for you to listen... to help..." he said and then left the solar, heading for his chambers.
 
"You are woman first! Before anything. Before anyone. You are a woman!"

He told her as if she were permitted such feelings, such ... urges...

"I shall retire to my chambers. I feel... somewhat... excited... and I'm afraid I may do something I will regret..."

Her legs almost buckled as he stepped away from her. She instantly felt the loss of his touch, the presence of his body pressed hotly against hers. Her hand went out to the wall, to the window ledge for support.

"Should you want to tell me more... you know where to find me!
I am available for you to listen... to help..."


She nodded, unable to speak as he left her solar. Her face flushed with heat at what had happened between them, at what she had revealed about herself. Yet the only thing she regretted was having let him go, having allowed him to retreat to his chamber. What he meant by being available to her, how he might possibly help her, she could not guess. But what was certain was that she had become overheated and irrational.

She rang the bell and her servants soon came scurrying to do her will. She ordered them to clear the room and informed them that she was unwell and would be retiring to her rooms and gave instructions that she was not to be disturbed, that she would send for food or drink or anything she needed should that be required. The servants whispered amongst themselves, commenting on their lady's previous pallor and now feverish demeanour. All spoke in hushed tones concerned about how such a young widow would cope with losing her husband and prayed that she would not succumb to illness as they feared.

Determined to allow her space to grieve, Katherine mounted the stairs undisturbed and turned into the corridor. She paused outside Thomas's doorway, but hesitated to enter so promptly after he had removed himself from the solar. Reluctantly she entered her bedchamber and began to peal off her riding habit, casting it aside. She had intended to bathe later and still would, but for now she pulled on a light cotton nightgown and secured a robe over the top of it. She vigorously brushed out her hair so that it hung as a halo around her shoulders and crossed the room to the double bed, laying upon it to stare sightlessly at the canopy above willing her body to calm and regain some normality ...
 
Thomas walked to his chambers, his face flushed, his muscles tense, his erection rock hard. He could not believe how close he had been from ripping her clothes off and taking her right there in her solar as Robert had in her chambers.

He walked inside and threw himself on the bed, closing his eyes. He shook his head in disbelief about how much he wanted her now. He reminded himself that he was tasked to protect her, and not to defile her. But what if that was what she wanted; what she... needed. Was he not doing his task that way?

He stood and began pacing the room. The thoughts clouded his head, he fought some and gave into others, struggling. This woman was unsettling him. He sat back down on the bed and felt dizzy from all the wine. He almost fell asleep thinking about it, watching the door.

No, she's not going to come. What are you thinking? What must she think of me now? he thought to himself.

He wanted to make up for his forward demeanor. He suddenly got up and went out of his chambers. He stopped in front of her door. There were no servants around. He knocked on the door before he would lose courage.
 
The soft knock on the door cut through her reverie. Katherine sighed heavily. It seemed that her servants could not follow instructions after all.

"Come in."

She issued the order from her position atop of the covers in the middle of her vast 4 poster bed. She did not look up as the door opened, expecting an apology to be issued from the poor girl who had been chosen to disturb her Mistress. Yet when no explanation for the disturbance was offered, she eased upwards and froze as she saw that Thomas had entered her room and had secured the door behind him.

"I ... I thought one of my ... "

She began by way of explanation, then halting self consciously to draw the robe more closely about her, all to aware of her state of undress...
 
As he walked in, he saw her sitting over her covers. Her robe revealed her cleavage, and he could barely keep his eyes off her. When she looked up and saw him, he covered herself.

"I ... I thought one of my ... "

"I do apologize... I did not mean to startle you!" he said as he walked slowly towards her bed.

He sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her, trying to gauge how she felt about him being in her chambers. He could not tell. Surprise was all he could read.

"I... I don't know why I came..." he muttered, looking down at the covers.

He stood and turned around as if to go.

"Perhaps I wanted to be in the same room with you..." he said and then immediately regretted his honesty. "If you want me to go, please tell me..."
 
"I do apologize... I did not mean to startle you!"

She watched him approach her and actually sit on the edge of the bed with her.

"I... I don't know why I came..."

It seemed he was at a loss as well as she. She watched him stand.

"Perhaps I wanted to be in the same room with you..."

His confession drew a shy smile from her.

"If you want me to go, please tell me..."

He offered. And she knew she should send him on his way.

"No ... I want to be in the same room as you as well ... "

She confessed breathlessly knowing that it was totally improper and so risky given what had almost happened between them before ...
 
"No ... I want to be in the same room as you as well ... "

Her answer made his heart beat faster. He smiled from ear to ear, but what he really wanted to do was jump for joy. He turned to her and smiled. He sat back down and looked up at her.

"What you had with Robert was... beautiful and irreplaceable..." he said to her. "I hope you will always remember him as a man who loved you and did everything to protect you... and loved you passionately as well. Good men are hard to find..."

He tentatively moved his hand closer to hers.

"I am sure he never regretted showing his passion for you. He was perhaps concerned that he would hurt you... which is why he apologized to you. I know that what he felt for you was love and longing..." he assured her.

His hand moved over hers, his fingers caressing hers.
 
She smiled as he sat back down on the bed beside her.

"What you had with Robert was... beautiful and irreplaceable...
I hope you will always remember him as a man who loved you and did everything to protect you... and loved you passionately as well. Good men are hard to find..."


She nodded, moved by his words about her husband.

"I am sure he never regretted showing his passion for you. He was perhaps concerned that he would hurt you... which is why he apologized to you. I know that what he felt for you was love and longing..."

His hand moved to hers, the run of his fingers on hers making her shiver.

"Thank you Thomas. That means a lot. I truly loved Robert, but ... "

She hesitated.

"I have been alone so long. And have always been faithful to him, always."

She assured him.

"But now ... it is disloyal to say so, but I am still young and ... should perhaps marry more quickly than I had thought ... "

She raised her eyes to his wanting his understanding.

"I need to be with a man, have children ... not be alone again ... "
 
"I need to be with a man, have children ... not be alone again ... "

He nodded softly, understanding her desire. He caressed her hand and smiled warmly.

"I know what you mean, Katherine... It is difficult to be alone in this world, especially when you have so many responsibilities. You shouldn't have to carry them alone..." he said to her smiling in reassurance.

"But I am here to help you with anything you ask me. Nothing is too much or too hard. My desire is to be here for you and provide for all your needs!" he said looking deep into her beautiful eyes.
 
"I know what you mean, Katherine... It is difficult to be alone in this world, especially when you have so many responsibilities. You shouldn't have to carry them alone..."

She nodded realising that he too had no purpose without the war and Robert.

"But I am here to help you with anything you ask me. Nothing is too much or too hard. My desire is to be here for you and provide for all your needs!"

She sighed.

"If only you could ... "

She murmured.

"I am need of a husband who will take care of me and share my life with me, but who will treat me well, yet fuck me as I need ... "

She smiled.

"I'm sure Robert did not give you guidance on how to support me in that?"

She asked ironically.
 
"I am need of a husband who will take care of me and share my life with me, but who will treat me well, yet fuck me as I need ... "

He grinned in surprise, his jaw dropping.

"I'm sure Robert did not give you guidance on how to support me in that?"

He laughed out loud at her question, perhaps in a way to cover his arousal yet again.

"No, he gave me absolutely no guidance in how to treat you well, yet fuck you as you need!" he laughed.

"He simply asked me to protect you with my life! I think that means doing anything for you and giving you anything you need. If you want me as your husband, I would be honored and thrilled. But I do not have anything more to offer than myself. I have no wealth and no name!" he said with sadness.

"And you don't have to take me as your husband, especially not so soon. But if you want me as your lover, I am here for you!" he said and gently caressed her cheek.
 
She smiled as he laughed accepting her words in the spirit in which they had been intended.

"No, he gave me absolutely no guidance in how to treat you well, yet fuck you as you need!"

She flushed. She had meant that Robert had not given him guidance on how to find her such a husband, not fulfil the role of husband himself!

"He simply asked me to protect you with my life! I think that means doing anything for you and giving you anything you need."

She was touched by his earnestness in protecting her, but was sure that Robert had no idea of the needs she would experience as a young widow.

"If you want me as your husband, I would be honored and thrilled.
But I do not have anything more to offer than myself. I have no wealth and no name!"


She could not help but feel a thrill at even the idea of him as husband.

"And you don't have to take me as your husband, especially not so soon.
But if you want me as your lover, I am here for you!"


Her eyes met his as he caressed her cheek, moved by his generosity.

"I am not so without morals that I would suggest you taking on the obligation of becoming my husband. Your loyalty to Robert does not run to you giving up everything out of pity for his widow."

She told him carefully.

"You spoke before of never marrying. I assumed that you would not wish to marry ... "

She sighed softly.

"I do not wish to be any man's obligation."

She reached out and took her hand in his.

"I would need to know that any offer, of becoming husband or lover would be your own will and not a way of keeping that promise to take care of me."
 
He felt warmth going through his body as she took his hand in hers.

"I would need to know that any offer, of becoming husband or lover would be your own will and not a way of keeping that promise to take care of me."

He smiled at her words, and nodded. He understood what she meant.

"You think I want to be your lover because of my promise to Robert?" he smiled at that idea. "Of course not! I want to be your lover because there is nothing I would like more than to make your body melt with pleasure, such as you rightly deserve. It is because I want it. I wanted it from the moment I laid eyes on you!"

"As far as the husband business is concerned, I would not want you to close down your options so quickly! Perhaps there are others more worthy than me to fill that role. I would not deprive you of that choice so soon. It would mean I am taking advantage of you! I cannot do that!" he explained, smiling.
 
"You think I want to be your lover because of my promise to Robert?"

She nodded hesitantly, despite his incredulity.

"Of course not! I want to be your lover because there is nothing I would like more than to make your body melt with pleasure, such as you rightly deserve.
It is because I want it. I wanted it from the moment I laid eyes on you!"


His confession did nothing to quench the heat that still raged in her body.
To know that he wanted her and had always done so ...

"As far as the husband business is concerned, I would not want you to close down your options so quickly! Perhaps there are others more worthy than me to fill that role. I would not deprive you of that choice so soon. It would mean I am taking advantage of you! I cannot do that!"

She smiled.

"As long as you are prepared to consider that you may be my preferred option ..."

She told him.

"And as for becoming lovers ... "

She averted her eyes , focusing upon the lace of her light cotton gown, her robe having fallen open during their conversation.

"We would need to be ... discrete... "

She could not believe that she was even discussing this ...
 
"As long as you are prepared to consider that you may be my preferred option ..."

He nodded with a wide smile.

"Of course!" he said reassuring her.

"And as for becoming lovers ... "

She looked at the lace of her gown as she continued.

"We would need to be ... discrete... "

He looked at her and his jaw almost dropped. He did not expect that.

"Of course, of course!" he said. "Nobody will know. I am your servant by day, and your lover by night, as you wish!" he said and then climbed on the bed, gently pushing his lips over hers, kissing her deeply, taking his time to savor the sweetness of her lips.
 
"Of course, of course! Nobody will know. I am your servant by day, and your lover by night, as you wish!"

She was surprised when he climbed up on the bed with her, his lips gentle at first as she responded tentatively, gasping softly as his mouth moved more deeply and lingeringly sending her senses spinning ...
 
As she responded to her kiss, he felt his senses awaken inside him and he remembered what she had confessed to him earlier. Is this what she wants now? he wondered.

"I want to fuck you so badly!" he confessed and he reached the top of her gown, and suddenly ripped it apart in one swift move, tearing it to shreds all the way down, leaving her naked.

He looked at her mesmerising body and grinned wickedly. He stood and began to take his clothes off as fast as he could.
 
"I want to fuck you so badly!"

His words made her shiver in their earnestness. She had not expected that he would reach for her gown, much less rip it in half so deftly. She squealed as he reduced the fine fabric to tatters. That heady combination of fear and arousal filled her. Her eyes widened in fascinated horror was he began to take his clothes off.

"Oh my God ..."

She exclaimed, moving further up the bed in an attempt to evade him as he approached the bed ..

"Thomas...?"

Her voice was softly breathless. Was he truly going to fuck her??
 
"Oh my God ..."

He heard her exclamation as she moved up to the top of the bed while he took off his clothes. He grinned at her attempt to escape him, almost sadistically laughing while his large erection sprang free to her view.

"Thomas...?"

"Yes, Catherine... I am going to fuck you!" he said with a deep voice and climbed up the bed, grabbing her by her ankles and pulling her down the bed as he climbed on top of her.

He pinned her hands above her head and kissed her deeply, his cock pressing cradled between her legs and pushing against her clit. He kissed her for awhile, poking her clit with the head of his cock, moaning loudly. He then covered her mouth with one hand and lowered himself to her breasts, kissing them and licking her nipples.
 
Back
Top