Whats your fetish?

Mine?

I'm a simple yet focused man. My fetish is burying my face between a woman's legs and getting lost there for hours.
 
What's my fetish

I belong to the vast group that along with all female parts, love legs and feet. Clean, pedicured, painted toes, high arches, bare feet are best...easier to suck and lick, feel best wrapped around my cock. Nylon covered legs and feet are also fabulous...in silky nylons...love whore red painted toes in Black or white stockings... Cum on bare and nylon covered toes is the best.
 
My fetish is a ladies asshole, I love to see it, I love to lick it, I love to suck it. I just wish I could find a female who enjoyed it as much as I do.
 
I doubt this is a fetish but I have gotten into using a hand-held shower head, playing its hot water over my ass & balls while jerking off in the shower. Try it.
 
My fetish is male chastity with cock cages. My beloved wife is my keyholder.
 
My fetish is a ladies asshole, I love to see it, I love to lick it, I love to suck it. I just wish I could find a female who enjoyed it as much as I do.

Mine too. Thankfully I've found what you seek. My woman enjoys it as much as i do, giving and receiving.
 
My fetish is a ladies asshole, I love to see it, I love to lick it, I love to suck it. I just wish I could find a female who enjoyed it as much as I do.
I haven't done this for a long time. I loved to penetrate with my tongue. It's a unique taste.
 
I don't know if it's a fetish more like a major erotic turn on. Ive seen a episode many years ago called Sex Bytes on HBO and there was a lady with a long stem rose in her butt hole while she sucked a mans cock and then took him in her pussy at the with the rose still in her butt. It was so erotic. Not sure what category to post this under so I'll try here.

https://m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/10235976/203691876

https://m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/10235976/203691894

https://m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/9819935/189854242

https://m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/9623678/183678387
 
Mine my feet, role playing, dressing up. Public.
I would have to say wearing lingerie like panties, bra, garterbelt and stockings, bustiers and I love to get pegged by my wife while wearing all that lovely lingerie!
 
pegging

I would have to say wearing lingerie like panties, bra, garterbelt and stockings, bustiers and I love to get pegged by my wife while wearing all that lovely lingerie!

I've got the lingerie, still waiting to meet that woman willing to peg me...:(
 
I think my fetish is pee. While it’s definitely not for everyone, I find the submissive aspect, musky odor, bitter taste to be quite a turn-on. The idea of kneeling before her, giving her pleasure with my mouth and tasting all of her essence to be the ultimate taboo fantasy.
 
Lately it's been athletic, not too tall, slightly older, super-smart, originally east coast men with long-ish wavy dark hair. Is that a fetish?
 
Lucky to have a wife/slave that is into all of the fetish that I have.
BDSM,Nothing like dominance over a sexy submissive female.
Leather, Just feels good on the skin.
Lingerie, Major turn on in picking and seeing your slave in it.
Roleplay/costumes, Maid, Schoolgirl, Babysitter, Catgirl
Watching or being watch, when masturbating.
Petplay, Placing my catgril in a cage until it's time leash her and let her out of the cage for discipline, feeding or rewarded her with a good fucking.
 
Back
Top