Selkie (closed for heartofcourage)

Riona gasped as a tickling sensation began to crawl across her skin and she could feel herself changing. She looked down to see her breasts growing large and more sensitive and then she looked at Dane in shock. "Dane?" SHe asked him, wondering what he'd done.
 
"Wow..So it did work. I really can control how you look"
Dane massaged Riona's newly grown breasts, kneading it so slowly.
"Do you like your new breasts?"

Dane grinned, wrapping his legs around her waist as he continued playing with her melons.
 
Riona purred and moaned loudly as Dane massaged her breasts. They were so sensitive and she tipped her head back in pleasure at the things his fingers were doing to them.

"Good, Dane." She murmured, lost in a sensual haze.
 
As Dane was still massaging her breasts, he slipped her member inside of her and started humping her, starting off slow first while he was kissing her lips and neck.
 
"Love, Dane." She murmured as she felt him slide his hard cock into her, her body clenching around his length as she sighed and moaned.
 
Dane then started humping faster inside her, increasing more and more.
Dane could feel Riona growling deeply, enjoying the pleasure.
 
Riona growled and purred her pleasure, a sharp cry escaping her lips as he picked up his pace. She clung to him, her nails digging into the skin of his back as she rode out the storm her always sparked within her. She let out a scream as she came, her body clenching around him as she shook and shivered.
 
Dane could feel his penis being clenched by her wet pussy, both of them cumming at the same time. He cummed again and again, letting her have his seed.
"OHHHHHHhhhhhhhh...R..Riona...good...mate..w..want you to...have my child..."
 
Riona cried out in joy as she felt Dane giving her his seed. "Love, Dane." She purred against his ear as he came in her.
 
Dane calmed down a bit and petted her hair. Holding the pelt, she made her grow 6ft and her muscles more toned. Not bulky but a bit like "Wonder Woman" kind of muscle tone.

"Riona...I'm changing you a bit. Are you scared? If you don't like it, I can change you back"
 
Riona felt the tingle over her body again, her legs growing a bit longer and her muscles a bit firmer. "Good, Dane." She said as she nuzzled against him. She was happy if he was happy.

She looked up at him as he lay above her. "Dane?" She asked him, her hands motioning to her belly and forming a large bump. She wanted to know if he was serious about having children.
 
Dane thought about it. Being alone, he always wanted to be with a woman. But now he found more that he ever wanted..but..did he really want kids?..

He realized that Riona would always be his mate, but now...he wanted her to be more. He didn't want her to leave, and he didn't want to leave her. He wanted to be able to spend the rest of his life with her. and...he wanted kids to share with the experience. He wanted a family of his own.

Dane smiled at Riona, saying his answer.

"Yes. I want a child"
 
Riona gave him a wide smile, her cheek rubbing against his as she showed him gentle affection. She purred and cooed, showing Dane just how happy she was with him as a mate.
 
Dane's member was still inside him as he was lying on top of a newly-grown Riona.
Dane then made Riona completely rejuvenated and horny for more sex.
(This should be fun)
 
Riona spread her thighs again and welcomed her mate into her wetness as she could feel him grow within her.
 
Dane, having his member already inside Riona, grinned and started humping again.
"Ohhhh..OHh soo gooodd"..

Dane humped even harder than before, letting RIona fell every single inch of his cock.

"YESS..TAKE IT!! OHHH!!! YESSSS!!!"
 
Riona squealed as he humped her and she barked when she reached her peak once more, her fingers clutching at Dane as he took her to places she'd never been before.
 
Dane soon hit her g-spot, cumming after each hump, making her feel every injection of his cum.
He went to her hips and pushed them in a bit, making her have a more hourglass figure.

The sex went on for a whole hour, neither of them even close to being tired.
 
Riona would have never thought that Dane woud have the kind of stamina that he did. They tussled around in the bed for almost an hour before she lay exhausted on the bed as Dane finished above her. She sighed, a smile upon her face as she kissed his lips.
 
Dane kissed her lightly on the lips.
"You know..you did something to me. I would have never lasted an hour on sex. I think being with you has changed my stamina...and I really like it.

Dane removed himself from her and laid besides her.
 
"I like Dane." She purred against his ear as she ran her hands across his naked chest, her body pressing against him. "I love Dane." She kissed his ear and slid her her naked thighs across his thighs. "Dane Riona children." She said in a whisper as she took his hand and press it to her flat belly, telling him what she was thinking about.
 
Dane felt her flat stomach, felling the warm skin.
"Do..you feel that you might have kids..I mean..children?"

Dane rubbed her stomach more, making her moan in pleasure.
 
She shook her head no as he rubbed her belly. "No." She said softly. If she did she didn't feel any differently.
 
"Well, we'll know soon enough"
Dane and Riola just lying on the bed, staring and touching each other.
"Does your family know about the reunion yet? We can have it tomorrow evening."
 
She cuddled up next to Dane and nodded her head. She would tell them tomorrow morning when they fished. She was sleepy, Dane having worn her out.
 
Back
Top