The Price of Justice ~Closed~

Eva was loving the attention she was getting and it soon showed. Laying back down as he kept going to town on her ass and pussy. Wasn't long before she felt his cock ease into her ass. Grabbing the bed as she had never been fucked that way before. Trying to hide her discomfort from the slight pain. "Fuck...."she said as she felt him begin to fuck her ass.
 
Eva let out a scream, before reaching for his hand. Only to hear him give her an order and she obeyed. Placing her hands above her head, watching as he locked them in cuffs. Though he eyes widen at the sight of the knife. Fear began to fill her eyes but she heard his words. She trusted him and nodded her head. Closing her eyes as she tugged on the cuffs. Hearing the knofe hit the wall caused Eva open her eyes.

He really began to pound her ass as she cane for a fifth and sixth time. Thought the sixth time she arched her back as she let out a loud moan. Soon laying there, breathing a little heavily as she looked at Heath. He had wore her out! No man has ever been able to wear her out like this. Oh she definitely was going to remember this night.
 
Eva was thankful as she pulled her close so she could let her body relax. Wrapping her legs with his before she smiled at him. Giving him a kiss before nuzzling his neck. "Yeah...just never had anyone work me that hard."she said. Laying her head on his chest. "I know you are not worried about Devin....but don't leave me alone with him. "She said. Looking up at Heath as her nails ran over his chest. "He is all talk but....I don't him hurting me again."she said.
 
Eva listened as Heath began to explain though noticed he stopped himself. Curious as to why he stopped, but had a feeling why. "You think I'm a cop....don't you."she said. Shaking her head as she sat up. "Of course you think that...."she said. Sighing as she crawled out of the bed. "You want me to stay but then think I'm some undercover cop..." Grabbing her clothes before grabbing her bag. "You don't have to worry....I'm not a cop but I'll just get dressed and leave."she said.

It hurt as he was immediately thinking that but she choose to go home with him. She choose to have sex with him. Even after Devin warning her. Beginning to get her clothes out as she got dressed. "You say you want me here.....but I'm not so sure."she said. Pulling her jeans on before pulling her t-shirt over her head. "I told you things that I didn't even tell the police. I lied that night to cover his ass....only for him to abandon me! You really think I'm going to become a cop? I knew the moment he ran,he was no man and I was on my own. I have been for seven years!"she said.

He could see the pain in her eyes before she zipped up her bag. What Heath didn't know was after high school she was cheated on constantly. Even beaten by another man. "That night wasn't the first time a man has put his hands on me. Though I don't expect you to care....but you know where to find me."she said. Grabbing her bag as she turned to leave.
 
Eva froze as the knife was just inches from her in the wall. Turning to see him watching her as eyes were filled with fear. Her back now against the wall as he took her bag. Trying not to show more fear as he held the knife to her throat. Nodding her head as he back away from her. He could see she was shaking slightly as she pulled her shirt over her head. "I'm....terrified he will put his hands on me again."she said. Pushing her jeans down before she stood there bare ass naked. "Devin....has hit me before....multiple times. Once while I was pregnant. "She said quietly. Eva was just one terrified person as she has gone through lots of abuse.

"I'm sorry......the thing is.....since high school. I've been abused a lot. Sometimes at work and sometimes outside of work. The police have done nothing....everytime I report it."she said. He saw her flinch as he reached out to her.
 
Eva felt her back against the wall as she watched Heath. He stole a few kisses but she listened carefully. Though she planned on finding him tomorrow night at the club. Knowing Carter will try to get to her again. Placing her hands on his face as they kissed again. "You better expect me to come grab you tomorrow. "She said.

Feeling his hands wrap around her neck before hearing his words. Nodding her head after the kiss before she smiled. "I understand though I need to know......that if Devin tries to get in the way. You will put him in his place. Or I will."she said. Feeling his hands leave her neck before his pulled him close. Stealing a kiss before kissing his neck. "He thinks because he knocked me up...I'm his. What exactly is your line of work?"she asked.
 
Eva got the hint not to ask anymore questions. Finding herself back in the bed, before letting out a moan. Her eyes widen as he eased into her before beginning to pound her again. "Mmmm let's just hope you don't get me pregnant. "She teased. Pulling him down into a hot kiss. Her nails digging into his back as she held him there as they kissed.
 
Eva in a way was upset as she wanted kids. Though she had a quite the night with Heath. Soon using him as a pillow throughout the night. Still asleep as he woke up. Waking up to him kissing her forehead before smiling. Nodding her head before she stole a kiss. Crawling out of his bed before following Heath to the bathroom.

The hot water felt nice on her skin but ahe kept Heath close to her. Kissing on his neck before smiling. "Where we going for breakfast?"she asked. Curious as she washed up but began to wash him up too.
 
Breakfast was great and she would definitely have him take her there again. Giving him a kiss before she headed inside. But there was someone waiting at her door. Able to put her stuff inside but texted Vinny to tell her boss the truth. Staying silent the whole ride to the station. Hoping Vinny would find Heath.

Vinny scanned the club until he saw Heath talking to the owner. Walking over, "Bud let me buy ya a drink on Eva." Leading him to the bar before a private booth. "Eva wants me to tell ya to be careful the feds picked her up this morning....she isn't sick. I'm Vinny."he said. The man was well into his fifties but he didn't look his age. "Look....she won't say a word but I suggest you see her after."he said.

"All I saw was a man that had abused me in the past....that's it."she said. Which was the truth but Eva wanted answers from Heath.
 
Eva got answers she wanted but she was going to have a ralk with Heath. "I have no idea what you are talking about! I use to go to high school with him and that's it. We just reconnected last night. MY story. Let me tell you my story. I've been abused for many years and one night got my ass beat. Not cause of Heath but someone else. Nothing was done!!!!"she said. Standing up as she was furious and wanted out of this room.

Vinny looked to Heath, "You want to know about her? I'll tell ya....Eva is like family. I've been watching over since she was eighteen. I made sure she was okay when that bastard got her beat up. The trouble isn't her but her younger brother. Who is currently locked up for keeping her safe. Nearly killed a guy for......he tried to rape Eva." Looking to see Heath look at him, "it was that football player from high school."

Hearing her brother being brought up, pissed her off. "You leave my brother out of this. I swear to god I'll be your worse nightmare. Find someone else and leave me and my brother alone."shs said. They soon took her home to let her cool down and think. She texted Vinny to meet her.

Vinny check his phone before finishing his drink. Checking his phone before smiling, "Oh she's pissed....though you two need to talk. The feds must have brought up her brother....makes me wonder if she punched one of them."
 
Last edited:
Oh Eva was fuming at this point and was ready to deck this agent. Not caring if she did time, asshole had it coming. Glaring at the other agent before she took the card. Happy that she was escorted out, glaring at the other agent. "Tell him....he better watch his back. I'm the least of his problems. If my brother is harmed....I'll become his worst nightmare."she said. They took her straight to her place.

Vinny nodded his head before messaging Eva the meeting place. Watching Heath leave and prayed that Eva knew who she was dealing with.

Eva got the message before she took a quick shower. Putting on a jeans and crop top. Oh she was going to send Vinny after that agent if her brother was harmed. It was quite the walk but she soon walked up to see Heath waiting there. Eva walked over and he could see the pain in her eyes.
 
Eva soon sat down and took the menu from Heath. "No....I didn't."she said. He could see she was pissed but it wasn't at him. "Vinny relay everything to you?'she asked. Soon setting her menu down as she wasn't hungry at the moment. Pushing it away from her. "I didn't say a word....but you should know the FBI wants you and your gang."she said. Lookng up at him Heath could piece it together she knows what he exactly does for a living.

"They want me to give them info on you guys. Just so you know...I would never do that even if it means I don't ever get to see my brother again."she said. She was willing to put her family on the line. Knowing her brother could handle himself.

Then a tear rolled down her face. "They threatened to say my brother was a snitch....so he..woul..."she stopped herself. Wiping the tear but more rolled her face. "I'll be damn if I let that happen. Little bitch is lucky he got pulled out when he did. Or his ass was going through the window."she said. Eva wanted to tell Heath everything as he had a right to know.

"I don't expect you to believe me but I will not help them. You kept me safe when they couldn't."she said. Going quiet as she half expected Heath to just get up and leave.
 
Eva glanced at the menu before she looked back at Heath. Soon ordering just a slice of cheesecake. Hearing that he could make sure her brother was safe, made her smile a bit. Listening carefully before she as she didn't understand what he was hinting at. "My brother is upstate....maximum prison outside of town."she said.

Picking up a fork before she froze hearing his last words. "They...offered both my brother and I protective custody if I do this."she said. Looking down for a bit as she ate quietly. "I....was already in this the minute I met Devin. You, my brother and Vinny are the only ones that have kept me safe."she said.

Setting her fork down before puling out the agents card. "I would....to keep my brother safe. There's no chance he'll get out.."she took a deep breathe. "Did Vinny tell you why he is in prison?"she asked. Wanting to know how much he knew and what details she had to fill him in on.
 
Watching as he took her hand, feeling relieved. "I admit I didn't..but after looking at your face. I remembered cause...I had a crush on you back in high school."she said. Eva was slightly blushing as she knew he wouldn't believe her. Intertwining her fingers with his. "I've been through bruises, broken bones and much worse things. I don't open up after what happened with Devin.

"You didn't have to handle Carter but you did. No one beside my brother and Vinny have cared. This may sound weird but I feel safe with you."she said.

Though she had to know he was going to handle Devin. "I need to know you'll put Devin in his place. Because of him...I lost something precious. I didn't need his ass to help me. I was going to raise the child myself."she said.
 
Eva soon rested against Heath as he sat next to her. Thankful he was going to handle Devin but the last part had he curious. Soon chewing the bite of sandwich before nodding her head. She pulled him into a kiss, before she pulled away after a bit. "Yes I do."she said. Flashing him that smile that he loved so much. "If I didn't I wouldn't have shared any details about the feds. I want to spend the night at your place."she said.
 
Eva listened before looking over at the car before back at Heath. "I understand though...the other agent said he doesn't care if I date you, have your kids and what not. All they want is you and the gang."she said. Shifting a bit so her back was to the window blocking the car's view.

"I can but we have to let Vinny in on this. Though if we can't be loveable...that means you would have to be okay with another man touching what is yours. I'm not saying I'm going to fuck around but this mole had to have been at the club."she said.

Pulling Heath into a quick kiss before smirking. "Vinny will make sure to play along and make sure no one gets too touchy. Tomorrow will be easy..I have to visit my brother."she said. Moving her hand to his crotch before smiling. "Though let's get out of here."she said.
 
Eva chuckled softly as they wasted no time getting out of the diner. Taking the helmet before putting it on, watching Heath. Shaking her head as he scared off the feds before returning to her. Taking his hand as he helped her onto the bike. Wrapping her arms around him as he spoke. Nodding her head before they took off.

Once to his place she texted Vinny to have him meet her tomorrow at work. Smiling as they headed straight for his house. "Vinny will make sure no touches me...though I better not see some bitch touching what is mine."she said. Pulling Heath close before she smirked.

"I don't play nice with others and I will put a bitch in her place if I have too."she said. Kissing on his neck a little. "Now where did we leave off from last night?"she teased. Biting her bottom lip before she headed for the bedroom.
 
Eva let out a scream as her face was soon covered. Feeling her arms being bound before her back was against the wall. Her pants and panties off in a flash. A moan escaped as he began to tease her clit. "Oh...fuck."she said. He sure kept things interesting in the bedroom. Though she wanted to see his face and hoped he would take the pillow case off her head.

Feeling her knees grow weaker due to the teasing. Wondering how he was going to fuck her tonight. A throaty moan escape as he already had cause her to cum.
 
Eva was moaning away as he kept on ravishing her. Her body squirming as he kept on going! Hearing his words made her smile. "Well was I worth the wait?"she asked. Letting out a scream as he began to fuck her. Her arms tugging as she was loving this. "Oh fuck!"she screamed. He got her to cum a third time before she began to pant. Secretly all these years she couldn't wait to fuck him. Though back in high school Logan kept her on a tight leash before he fucked up.
 
Eva felt him shoot his load before he freed her arms. Nodding her head as she followed him out to the pool. Chuckling as he jumped in though she sat down on the edge with her feet in the water. Smiling as she soon lowered herself into the water. Though he could see something was on her mind. "I have to know....after all this....you'll still want me?"she said.
 
Eva loved how he pulled her close and kissing her. Hearing his words before she nodded her head. "I've had everything taken from me....all I want is someone by my side. I nearly lost my life......but instead I lost something more precious."she said. Already she could tell that he was more loyal than Devin. "I'm already a target because of Devin and others. Like you I don't expect to live long."she paused and looked into his eyes.

"My brother tried to kill Logan as he tried to rape me. He made a bet with another guy and he wanted to win. Back then I didn't want to sleep with anyone. Then came years of abused and threats. Getting pregnant was a miracle in my eyes. I told Devin only for him to get drunk and beat me."she said. It killed her sharing these details but he had to know how dangerous Devin was. "I was excited as I knew Vinny would make sure my child was safe. Then that night took place and my world came crashing down. I want you to know that I'm not looking to get pregnant. But if by some miracle I do....I want to know you will stay by my side."she said.

He said he was loyal and she wanted him. "You are different and I can see that. I want you and only you. If I didn't I wouldn't be here in your arms."she said.
 
She processed everything before he lead her to a different part of the pool. Chuckling softly as he admitted he wasn't good at being mushy. Pulling Heath close as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well then I'll take you up on that offer and I hope you like home cooking."she said. Stealing a kiss before she pulled away smiling. Kissing her way down his neck as her hands snaked under the water.

"Though I'll be sure to make it look like I'll stay with Vinny a few nights to throw the feds off. And when you come to the club....no touching anyone else. Or you'll end up with more scars."she said. Stealing another kiss but this one was more passionate.
 
In time everything would come out. Smiling as she watched him get out of the pool. "How about a nice hot shower then end off in bed?"she said. Walking over before she stood in front of him. Slowly stroking him with a devilish smirk. "If I remember right...you said I haven't seen what that cock can do."she said. Stopping before she got out of the pool. Heading back towards the house, her hips swaying with each step.
 
Eva paused at the door before looking over her shoulder. Smiling before she headed inside, chuckling softly as she headed to the bathroom. Knowing he would be on her heels soon. Starting up the shower before she hopped in. The hot water felt nice on her skin. Taking a deep breathe, Eva was scared. She didn't want Devin to do anything to Heath.

Knowing he would become a problem and try to take her away. Jumping as she felt Heath wrap his arms around her. "Will you go with me tomorrow....to see my brother?"she asked.
 
Eva soon felt her back against the shower wall before a kiss. "I know....but Vinny can't go. It's only for an hour.....I haven't seen him in months. He.....still thinks that I'm pregnant. He got into a fight and got time in segregation. I just got a call that I can visit."she said. Pulling Heath close as her arms slid around his neck. "Yes I do work and I'll call them after we visit my brother. Though I hope you have food here...cause tomorrow I'm making breakfast."she said. Smiling before she stole a kiss.
 
Back
Top