Lit's new power couple...

Given that he pledged three years ago to "run me off the board," has at least one if not more sock puppets at any given time dedicated full-time to trolling me, (note the avatar in his MGurkis alt) and usually devotes his entire profile to his stated goal of "Fuck Que!" I tend to keep an eye on his efforts.

It's not as much trouble as it sounds though. It's like sticking a sharp stick through the bars of a badger cage; one quick jab and he howls and snarls for a week or two.

From January through May, I experimented with radio silence on the "don't feed the troll" theory. He only redoubled his efforts to tar me as hashtag.

Oh look, the patented "I know you are but what am I?" deflection.

I've never used an alt anywhere on Literotica, a fact that drives Que to distraction. Que has admitted to regularly using alts to prop us his own positions, but usually never more than four at one time.

He (not me) admitted to being the board puppetmaster, that this board was nothing more than a creative writing exercise for him.

When he admitted his alt usage, many of the women here called him "creepy". This wounded his soul. He whined that he was only attacking people the way Robdownsouth did, but people still talked to Robdownsouth, so wasn't that a double standard?

Around November of 2015 he decided to "run me off this board"....he had a lot of experience making life miserable for those who ran afoul of him. He was the "board sheriff" dontcha know. He failed in doing so, so now he flipped the argument and whines that *I* tried to run *him* off

He started making alts...lots of alts....half of whom he claimed were me, and then he criticized me for "my" comments. The other half of his alts are whiny victim alts, these are the hashtag/dishrag/aella alts. They are purportedly all a pakistani woman (originally a man) in New Zealand, but as someone noticed the other day, they always posted during American daylight hours.

He's admitted to being autistic and/or Aspergers (depending on the sympathy level he wants to invoke), and has a sad pathological need to get the last word in. He diagnosed himself, as he's often boasted he is smarter than most doctors.

He's a weak, 5'7" beta male with a chip on his shoulder. He resents that he was born with a birth defect (underdeveloped lungs)

This year in January he trotted out Hashtag to troll me constantly, and wouldn't respond to anything I posted. Then in one of the greatest coincidences in modern GB history, Hashie declared that I was no longer worth responding to on the exact same day that Que decided enough was enough and he was gonna take me down. Weird, huh?

He and AJ hatched a scheme during the Hall of Fame voting to make Rob finish sixth place, just so they could laugh at me.....unfortunately, AJ, despite having a lifelong hatred of me, got very queasy about Que's unrelenting obsession with me and started telling people in PMs he was very unsure about Que's motivations and put quite a bit of distance between him and Que.

Que lost his best (and likely only) friend on the GB, and he's been more unhinged than normal of late. Anyone who says anything positive about me he squeals must be an alt of mine.

I've never used an alt anywhere on Literotica, a fact that drives Que to distraction. Que has admitted to regularly using alts to prop us his own positions, but usually never more than four at one time.

He (not me) admitted to being the board puppetmaster, that this board was nothing more than a creative writing exercise for him.

When he admitted his alt usage, many of the women here called him "creepy". This wounded his soul. He whined that he was only attacking people the way Robdownsouth did, but people still talked to Robdownsouth, so wasn't that a double standard?

Around November of 2015 he decided to "run me off this board"....he had a lot of experience making life miserable for those who ran afoul of him. He was the "board sheriff" dontcha know. He failed in doing so, so now he flipped the argument and whines that *I* tried to run *him* off

He started making alts...lots of alts....half of whom he claimed were me, and then he criticized me for "my" comments. The other half of his alts are whiny victim alts, these are the hashtag/dishrag/aella alts. They are purportedly all a pakistani woman (originally a man) in New Zealand, but as someone noticed the other day, they always posted during American daylight hours.

He's admitted to being autistic and/or Aspergers (depending on the sympathy level he wants to invoke), and has a sad pathological need to get the last word in. He diagnosed himself, as he's often boasted he is smarter than most doctors.

He's a weak, 5'7" beta male with a chip on his shoulder. He resents that he was born with a birth defect (underdeveloped lungs)

This year in January he trotted out Hashtag to troll me constantly, and wouldn't respond to anything I posted. Then in one of the greatest coincidences in modern GB history, Hashie declared that I was no longer worth responding to on the exact same day that Que decided enough was enough and he was gonna take me down. Weird, huh?

He and AJ hatched a scheme during the Hall of Fame voting to make Rob finish sixth place, just so they could laugh at me.....unfortunately, AJ, despite having a lifelong hatred of me, got very queasy about Que's unrelenting obsession with me and started telling people in PMs he was very unsure about Que's motivations and put quite a bit of distance between him and Que.

Que lost his best (and likely only) friend on the GB, and he's been more unhinged than normal of late. Anyone who says anything positive about me he squeals must be an alt of mine.

Typical MaggotDownSouth post. He describes someone else's obsession and thinks nobody notices his habitual use of the words tranny, Queerbait, gook, etc.
Then he goes on a ten paragraph rant playing the victim card and insisting he doesn't use alts.

And who can forget how he loves belittling people with physical issues?

Methinks thou...

Back to the original post. Who is Lancie going to couple with?

Mmm....copulation.

Fat A (Morgan, A) does not give me a boner.

However, there are litgrrls who put my penis in the mood for love, simply because they fear me.

Whenever you flood the board I always notice that there is some reason that you're trying to bury a post or thread.

Not sure if you were trying to ditch this hot mess of contradictions, distortions, deflections, an outright demonstrable lies... or whether you wanted to simply bury that "old thread" (a month) where you out yourself as fake miles?

I don't have the interest to archive every potential piece of ammo that you do but rest assured I won't lose track of the thread where you out of yourself using your robdownsouth accout.

I think the one thing that we can both agree on and I think the majority of the board agrees with is that whoever is behind all of these odious alts is a cowardly piece of shit.

I take real delight in the fact that you and I both know exactly who that is, chum.

Whenever you flood the board I always notice that there is some reason that you're trying to bury a post or thread.

Not sure if you were trying to ditch this hot mess of contradictions, distortions, deflections, an outright demonstrable lies... or whether you wanted to simply bury that "old thread" (a month) where you out yourself as fake miles?

I don't have the interest to archive every potential piece of ammo that you do but rest assured I won't lose track of the thread where you out of yourself using your robdownsouth accout.

I think the one thing that we can both agree on and I think the majority of the board agrees with is that whoever is behind all of these odious alts is a cowardly piece of shit.

I take real delight in the fact that you and I both know exactly who that is, chum.

Rent free. :D

Rent free. :D

"You" have an interesting definition of "rent free."

Especially since "he" likely spent at least an hour composing the post of his that I quoted complete with archived hyperlinks.

I'm sure it did not go unnoticed that for all of his conflicting claims that make no sense there are no convenient links to back up any of that.

"You" have an interesting definition of "rent free."

Especially since "he" likely spent at least an hour composing the post of his that I quoted complete with archived hyperlinks.

I'm sure it did not go unnoticed that for all of his conflicting claims that make no sense there are no convenient links to back up any of that.

5cb4b643266d896bd10d786e5ef2b65a--childhood-quotes-positive-motivational-quotes.jpg

It's fun sometimes because of his pathetic autistic need to get the last word in, no matter what.

You know you've really gotten under his skin when he starts bumping old threads, relivin' past glories....

....but that was back when he had a friend here.

It's fun sometimes because of his pathetic autistic need to get the last word in, no matter what.

You know you've really gotten under his skin when he starts bumping old threads, relivin' past glories....

....but that was back when he had a friend here.

And that crap in the Laurel thread. :rolleyes:

Back