Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Zev smiled and nodded "Maybe we will...." he said then took a chance and gently placed his hand on top of hers. He would be lying if he had not grown a fondness for this woman. And he hoped his words were true. Because he wanted to see her again and see how she will learn to cope with her ordeal.
 
She barely flinched at his touch, she smiled and turned her hand over so that their hands were palm to palm. Snuggling down in the bed, she got comfortable and was surprised to feel how tired she was. Before too long she was drifting off to sleep. Her hand gripping his, knowing that he would be leaving and trying to prevent that.
 
Zev gently squeezed Ari's hand and waited until he was sure she was sleeping peacefully before heading out. Once he was sure he stood and looked down at the sleeping woman. Seemed so relaxed, but he new she had many battles to fight ahead. He leaned in to her ear. "You are strong. You would not have been mossad if you weren't. I know you can beat any demon that you come across. Win this war for yourself and who ever you let into your life." he pulled back then, having a moment of weakness, leaned up and pressed his lips to her forehead. He straightened and headed out.

After getting on the elevator he leaned against the wall and sighed. He couldn't lie to himself. He had grown fond of Ari. But he knew it was not a good idea to get involved. He would be a daily reminder of the hell she endured. Sure, he saved her from it. But he would still cause her to go back to that time. He didn't want that for her. It was all for the best, for Ari. He exited the elevator and the hospital, both hoping and not hoping, to ever see Ari again.


**10 months later. Hollywood, California**


In a spacious loft in downtown Hollywood a statuesque red head sauntered to her bathroom and dropped dropped the towel she was wearing before stepping into the shower. She let the water rin down her naked body as she pondered the most recent events of her life. Sasha((hmmmm, name sounds familiar >w>)) has been hollywood's it girl for several years and she has many awards and major roles in her life. This garnered a legion of fans. However, that also meant attracted less than savory individuals. She had learned that she was being stalked by an unknown psycho about two weeks ago. When she got a package containing a dead animal of undetermined species and a threatening note. This caused her father to hire the best team he could find.

"Great, more people prying into my private life." she muttered as she stood under the spray. She greatly disliked the fact that people she doesn't even know will be hovering over her 24/7. She just sighed and turned off the shower before stepping out and wrapping the towel around her and getting started on her hair, wondering when the team will show up.


Zev was sitting in a van with six other guards. He stood in between an large African american man, a Hispanic man, and a Caucasian man all of the same size. He was one the newest member of this team and he just stayed quiet as they drove. He looked around and saw the other members. Three women, one he was told was the commander, one strapped in wheelchair in the back, typing away on a laptop, and one in the front passenger seat he could not see due to the two large men in the seats in front of him.
 
The last 10 months had been intense for Ari. She'd moved to the states, and worked hard to get back to a resemblance of normal. Physically she was 100%, mentally she might only be 90%. She still had nightmares, sometimes violent ones. As of yet, she had not taken a lover, since being freed. She still had serious trust issues in men, but that was okay, she felt she was content with her life. She was a member of an elite private security firm, and currently she was late. Getting off the plane she called her boss. "Hey Cass, yeah my plane just landed, I'm on my way, I'll meet you guys there, text me the address."

---------------

Cassandra Kane, was a retired paratrooper, one of the Air Force's elite, now at 31, she was commander of a private security unit operated by Black Cross Securities. She was 5'7" a bright blonde with cat green eyes. She had her phone to her ear, "Good. We're in route, I'll send you the address." Hanging up, she eyed the members of her team, including the newest member, an Israeli who came very highly recommended. He had been Mossad, and she wondered if she should have asked Ari, if she'd known the man. But quite honestly, she'd hired him quickly, while Ari was away finishing up a case.

The truck arrived, and Cass stood. "Let's move. We're gonna set up a perimeter, lock her house down. Then we'll make a plan." Stepping out, she was dressed in a black pants suit a Kevlar vest beneath her shirt, her firearm concealed neatly by her jacket. They had the rest of their gear, automatic weapons, and better protective gear in the truck. But they were elite guards, meant to blend in, go unnoticed until needed. Within minutes a burly black SUV rolled up, and out stepped Arianna. "A little late to the party there, Ari." The Hispanic man, Adam, teased, Ari gave him the middle finger. "I was busy doing my job." She shot back, a grin on her face. She too was dressed formal wear. She didn't notice Zev there, not yet, though she'd heard they were getting a new team member.
 
Zev jumped out of the truck and checked his vest and holster. After all was good he turned to see of the woman in the wheelchair needed any help. Apparently she didn't, she had the ramp controlled by the laptop she was holding and she rolled down and up to Cass. Nicola "Nic" Rivers, has been apart of Cass's team from the beginning. A brunette with deep blue eyes behind thick black glasses and a short trim cut. An MIT graduate, she was a master of hacking and anything electronic. She can take any gadget apart and put it back together blindfolded. "I'll get can get a eyes on the entire perimeter once the guys have the cameras set up." she said as she scanned the area. "I can also look into tracking the guys emails to the client and maybe get an ID." she turned to see the SUV pull up and smiled when she saw Ari. She waved to her then went back to her laptop to set up some programs for when they headed inside.

Zev had his back turned when the SUV pulled up, keeping eyes on the street. When he hear the familiar voice he turned and saw Ari. Impossible. There was no way she was here. He must be seeing things. He blinked and when Ari didn't disappear he knew she wasn't a figment of his imagination. The could be trouble.

Sasha finished doing her hair and it fell to her shoulders in waves. She applied some light makeup then threw on a robe. Since she was staying home most of the day, she found no reason to get dressed. She grabbed her phone and texted her best friend. Hoping she was free to keep her company when her new security detail arrived. A familiar face in the sea of strangers that will flood her apartment soon.
 
Ari saw Zev when he turned, she froze. She'd never really expected to see him again, of course she wanted to, but realistically Ari doubted it would happen, after all, she hadn't known how to find him, or where he was. Hell, she didn't even know his last name. And suddenly here he was, on her team. Quickly she shook it off, as she helped grab gear to carry up. Cass noticed the pause of course and she'd have to make a point to talk to Ari. But for now she just introduced them. "Ari, meet the rook, Zev Daggett. Daggett, my Second in command, Arianna O'Roarke." Ari just nodded at Zev, "Nice to meet you." The rest of the unit, aside from Cass and Nic, didn't know about Ari's past, just that she was Mossad. And Ari would like to keep it that way. She'd told Cass because she was her commander, and Ari wouldn't hide that from her. And Nic knew because if it was in a database anywhere, Nic knew it.


Mercedes had just gotten up, showered and dressed when she got a text, smiling, she texted back, saying she was on her way. She headed downstairs to her Mustang and slid into the sleek blue car. Flying through the streets of Hollywood she stopped and picked up some breakfast for herself and Sasha before pulling up, she saw the SUVs already in front of Sasha's building, getting out she headed into the building and up the elevator to Sasha's floor.
 
Zev cleared his throat then just nodded to Ari. "Same here...." he said then tried to act as casual as possible as he followed the team up. He and Adam saw the woman stop her car and approach.

"Ma'am, I will need to see some ID before i can allow you to enter." Adam said, halting the woman's progress. Nic saw Adam stop the woman, who she recognized as Mercades, Sasha's friend. She had seen her in photo's of the two together. She was quite pretty. She wheeled up to Adam and took his arm to lower it. "It's cool Adam. She is on the trusted list." she said then turned to the woman "Mercades Taylor?(that was her surname right?) We are Miss Kindle's security team. We are just about to head up. Come on." she said as she turned to rejoin the group.

Sasha read the text then got up and changed into a simple white top and tan capri pants then spread out on her sofa as she waited for new new bodyguards and best friend, hoping the ladder would show up first.
 
(Gold star for you! I totally forgot Mercy's name xD)

Mercy eyed the man who stopped her, then looked at the woman in the wheelchair who spoke to her. "Yeah, I figured as much." She led the way up with the security team following. She started for the stairs, as was her habit, but quickly turned, remembering the woman who had addressed her.

Cass followed the pretty copper haired woman, still making note of Ari's surprise and still some tension in her body. Ari stood in the back corner of the elevator, arms crossed, which was a habit of hers now, like she was almost always in a defensive posture. Ari eyed Zev out of the corner of her eye, it had been nearly a year since she'd seen him, still clear as day she remembered him stepping into her prison cell, cutting her free and carrying her out. And just as clear she remembered him sitting beside her bed on his last night, she remembered falling asleep, and when she woke he was gone. Part of her was overjoyed to see him again, as she'd always missed him and frequently wondered about him. But a part of her worried this would complicate the job immensely.
 
Zev stayed quiet as they rode the elevator. He felt eyes on him and he knew it was Ari. He kept his gaze forward. He knew they were on a job and he would not want to compromise with his own personal issues. But the woman was not too far from his mind in the last ten months. The elevator could only fit him, Ari, Cass, and one other while Nic, Mercy and the others rode after.

Sasha heard the doorbell then went to answer. She was face to face with an Israeli man and woman. She nodded and let them in. She watched the team file in, several men and two other women, one in a wheelchair. Zev went right to the window and scanned the outside then stayed in position until told otherwise.

Sasha then saw Mercy come in and she smiled at her friend and gave her a warm hug before turning to the team, arms folded. "Ok, who is in charge?"
 
Mercy hugged Sasha back before stepping back. Chuckling she watched as she addressed the team. Cassandra stepped forward, "That would be me. Lt. Cassandra Kane." She offered her hand to shake Sasha's. "And this is my unit. My second in command, Arianna O'Roarke. My tech expert, Nic." She indicated both women, then spoke again, "The rest of my unit, Adam, James, Caine, Ryan, Quinn, Zack, and Zev." She introduced each man.

Ari disappeared shortly after being introduced, she checked the house, looked at exits, looked out windows, to see what was outside each window. She was also checking for any other person in the house. Though it was empty, and soon she returned to the living room, eyeing Sasha and Mercedes.

Mercy stood beside Sasha, offering her silent support as they listened to the introduction of the entire unit. It seemed like a solid team, and she felt like this team was capable of keeping her best friend safe.
 
Sasha turned to face the rather attractive blond woman and listened as she introduced herself and her team. She nodded in greeting to each one and they followed suit. "Well ok but don't you think this is a little extreme?" she asked "I mean it's just one lone weirdo and I already have a top notch security system." Nic spoke up then "Sometimes one lone weirdo is all it takes." she said "And your security system can only protect you so much." Sasha gave Nic a skeptical look. "Ok, allow me to show you. Where is your computer?" she asked then Sasha led Nic to her bedroom and to her desktop. Nic wheeled the desk chair out of the way and sat in front of the system and then after a few types on the keyboard Sasha saw a bunch of numbers scroll across the screen.

"What are you doing?" Sasha asked.

"Checking." Nic said then nodded "Yup, just as I thought. You were not alone in here." she said then flipped open her laptop and after a few types on that a video feed popped up. It was of them, from Sasha's webcam on her pc that she uses to speak to her agent and directors."

"Hey! You hacked my webcam?" Sasha asked. "Wasn't hard?" Nic said "It was already open. And about your security system. If he can get into your pc he can hack the system and disable it." She explained.

Sasha looked horrified. "You mean....He's been watching me?" she said as she held herself, needing about ten more showers. He had watched her sleep, undress, and depending on how long he has been watching, be intimate with the few women she has brought home over the year.

"I might be able to trace it but it will be tricky." Nic said as she typed away. "But he might already be on to us?" Sasha nodded, her arms still wrapped around herself.

Zev eyes Ari for a long time before finally Strolling over and standing next to her at the window to keep and eye on things. "......You look well.....I'm glad." he said, keeping his eyes on the street.
 
Cass watched as Nic went to work. This was why when she got clearance from Black Cross to form her own team, she picked Nic first. If it was an electronic of any sort, Cass was confident Nic could master it. But she frowned seeing that the man had been watching Sasha. "Shut it down Nic." She looked at Sasha, "My plan is to make it so difficult and frustrating for him to stalk you, that he will be forced to show himself. If done right, he'll be pissed at myself and my unit, and he'll try and attack us."

Mercy frowned and moved to Sasha's side, wrapping her arm around her friend, "It's alright. They'll fix this." She murmured, hugging her close.

Ari looked over at Zev, smiling softly, "I am. Physically I'm nearly back to normal. Mentally I still have some work, but shrinks cleared me for work, and I came stateside." She smiled, She'd put an application in at Black Cross, and Cass had snapped her up immediately, and Ari had quickly moved through the ranks and became Cass's second in command within a few months.
 
Sasha nodded at Cass as she clung to Mercy, happy her friend was here for her.

"Already on it boss" Nic said, not taking her eyes off of the screen and soon she rerouted the feed to an animated image of herself in a wizards robe. Along with the caption "You shall not pass." Nic sat back. "That outta tick him off good." she smirked.

Zev smiled, happy to hear Ari was doing well. He knew she still needed work on her mental state. But he was glad to here she was making progress. "Good to hear." he said, stealing a glance at Ari. While he thought she was rather pretty before. But now she had her color back, gained weight and looked like she had a trim body under that suit. He quickly turned back to the windows when his thoughts strayed to not so professional things with Ari.

"I am happy to see you again." he confessed, figuring they could at least be friends. "On our off time perhaps we can catch up?"
 
Cass just smirked, seeing what Nic was doing. She adored the other woman and was pleased to have her apart of her team. "Good Job." Looking at Sasha, Cass spoke, "We'll need your schedule for the upcoming weeks, as far out as you know. We'll will fit ourselves into your life. If you desire it, we will be all but invisible, until we are needed." She explained.

Ari smiled over at Zev, "I'm pleased to see you too." Then she nodded, "I would like that. Maybe we could get dinner." She suggested as she kept her eyes on the outside, scanning for possible sniper perches or even just surveillance perches.
 
Sasha nodded at Cass "yeah....I can do that." she said. Up until now she just brushed it off as a harmless nut. But now that she knew he had gotten into her home in a way. She was glad to have this team. They appear to be one of the best put there.

Zev smiled as he kept his gaze out the window for anything suspicious. "Dinner sounds great." he said. There was no intentions of this being a date. Just two friends catching up, that's all.

Later that night Sasha was in her room with Mercy. They had moved her computer out and into the spare room where Nic had set up her equipment. Sasha got some wine and they watched some movies on her tv. She was feeling like it was her collage days with Mercy, hanging out after a long night of studying.

"So...." she said as she poured a glass for Mercy. "You think any of them are cute?" she asked in a bit of a joking manner.
 
As the day progressed, Cass set up a rotation, someone would be awake at all times, day and night. The rest of the unit had taken over the second guest room, a couple of roll up bed mats on the ground, as well as the two person bed, and they were set for as long as necessary. Cass finally caught Ari alone for a moment and spoke. "I know you know Daggett. I'm not going to ask about your history, yet. I just need to know, can you two work together efficiently?" The blonde asked. Ari eyed her Commander and nodded. "Yeah. We can work together. Our history isn't bad persay. We parted on fine terms, it's just a darker part of my past." She spoke honestly. "Alright then. You and Daggett have overnight tonight." Ari nodded, "yes, Ma'am."

Mercy tucked herself onto Sasha's bed as they watched movies. Mercy sipped her wine and smirked at the question. "Well. The Leader is hot, no doubt about it, but she's intense. The Israeli is gorgeous, but she's got eyes for the male Israeli." She mused. She tilted her head. "Now the tech, she's my type, sorta." She chuckled. Honestly, Mercy had never been the type to go for geeks/techs, but something about Nic had caught her eye. Not that she planned on doing anything about it, but it didn't hurt to fantasize .
 
Sasha chuckled "Oh yeah, the commander is definitely sexy." she agreed. "Yeah, those two look like they have history but might be too professional to do anything about it." she took a sip of her wine then looked at her friend curiously. "Really? Nic? I didn't think you were into geeky chicks." she said as she nudged her. "Well I wont stop you if you wanna go for it." she said "We'll need to see if she's into girls tho. I can ask for you." she said, half joking.

Zev came back with two fresh cups of coffee and sandwiches for him and Ari. "Well. We can still have that dinner." He said with a chuckle as he presented Ari with the coffee and food.
 
Mercy shrugged, "I dunno, sometimes it good to broaden your horizons." She chuckled, then shrugs, "If you want to. I'm sure she'll be far too busy to do a relationship of any kind." She mused as she finished her glass of wine. "Do you want me to stay tonight? I've got the day off tomorrow, so I can stick around if you don't want to be alone."

Ari laughed, taking the coffee and sandwich. "Thanks." She took a sip, "I'll be looking forward to that dinner." She said opening the sandwich to start eating. They'd have the night shift, so she was glad that they were easing up on the tension between them.
 
Sasha smiled appreciatively at Mercy. "Thanks, I'd like that." She said. While it was a full house that night. She needed a fimiluar face with her. After another movie they settled into her large bed, deciding on sharing it. Sasha was sound asleep within minutes.

Zev nodded in agreement. "Me too....so what have you been up to these past months? Are you adjusting well....you know to civillan life and your recovery?" He asked then took a bite of his food.
 
Mercy nodded and snuggled into the bed, falling asleep easily. She slept on her stomach and usually sprawled out a bit, but luckily it was a big bed, so she couldn't take up the whole bed.

Ari shrugged as she ate. "I'm alright. I mean physically I'm the picture of health. I still need a couple of pounds put on, but mostly I'm good." She paused, "Mentally it's a little harder. The nightmares are still there most nights. Being touched is hard, trust is nearly impossible. Except for this unit. I trust them to have my back, but even they know not to touch me, certainly not unexpectedly." She winced. "I broke Adam's nose my first month on the team. He came up behind me, touched me on my shoulder, just wanted to get my attention, we were leaving the office and I reacted, elbow struck his face." She sighed, "But I was cleared by a shrink to work, so I just make sure the unit knows not to touch me, The guys don't know why, but I figure most can guess pretty well." She said as she ate her sandwich.
 
Zev nodded as Ari spoke and whinced at the story. "Ouch, if they didn't know not to touch you the do now." he said as he ate."You do look a lot better than the last time I saw you." he said then let out a little cough out of nervousness. He had always been attracted to Ari but he never saw her in that way when she was in the hospital. But now that she was fit and physically healthy. He saw her as very beautiful woman. He stayed quiet for a long moment before deciding to ask what he was really curious about. "How have you been with relationships?"

A faint glow came from the living room on the apartment. Nic was sitting on the couch, her wheelchair sitting next to it after she pushed herself to the couch and got herself seated on it. She always had trouble sleeping due to her back aches from sitting in that chair all day and the meds she was on. So she did what she usually did when she couldn't sleep, she played games. She had her personal gaming laptop plugged into the flat screen tv and was playing her current obsession, Fallout 4. Her eyes were glued to the screen as she fought a very menacing looking horned beast with a weapon that shoots small nuclear devices. "Dammit, freaking deathclaw. Suck my fatman." she muttered quietly.
 
Ari shrugged as she finished eating. "Not well. I don't have relationships. I don't think I have the ability to trust enough for that. I tried sex, went well at first, but I couldn't do it. I freaked out." She sighed, "it didn't hurt or anything like the doctors thought might happen. I just couldn't do it, I had flashbacks and I panicked." She shrugged.

Mercy woke a while later, sliding out of bed carefully to not wake her friend. Slipping from the room dressed in only a pair of shorts and a sports bra she went to the kitchen. Tilting her head, hearing the sounds, Mercy stood in the doorway of the living room. Seeing the tech playing a video game. She just watched a moment, "Nice game." She complimented quietly before sipping from her water bottle.
 
Zev nodded "I am sorry such a worth while and beautiful experience has been ruined for you." he said. "I can't imagine how difficult that must have been for you. Did your partner understand?" he asked, hoping whoever Ari was with was at least sympathetic towards her problems. He know's he would be, then quickly pushed it aside. The last thing Ari needed right then was someone pining over her. Right now, she needed a teammate to have her back and a friend to talk to.

Nic jumped when she heard a voice and saw Mercy, looking insanely hot in her sleep clothes. "O-Oh uhhhh, Miss Taylor. I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" she asked as she shifted nervously. Damn, Mercy looked good. And here Nic was, with bedhead hair, a white tank and Doctor Who boxers. However, she only wish she had on long pjs instead of the boxers. Those would have covered the many deep scars she had on her legs. Some where from the injury, some from the surgeries that followed. "I made sure to keep it down. I can't sleep sometimes because of my back aches and my med don't help." she explained and felt like she was babbling out of nervousness.
 
Ari nods, "He was very sweet. I didn't explain to him why I panicked, but it doesn't take a genius. He stuck with me, even stayed up all night when I couldn't sleep. But ultimately it freaked him out, and I don't blame him, I'm really damaged, most guys just cant handle it." She said, not having any I'll feelings towards John, but still it frustrated her. Looking at Zev now, She really noted how handsome she was. Of course she wouldn't have noticed such things last time they say each other, but now it was obvious.

Mercy smiled, tilting her head, listening to Nic babble, [j]Well aren't you just adorable[/I]. She though to her self, shaking her head. "no, you didn't wake me. I just have insomnia most nights." She moved further into the room, sitting on the couch, "And please, make it Mercy, I get Miss Taylor enough at work." She smiled, oh yes she was attracted to this woman, though she still wasn't sure what she'd do about it. But if she had to guess it seemed Nic might share some of the same feelings. The scars didn't bother Mercy in the least, honestly in the dim room she barely noticed them.
 
Zev nodded "I suppose it's understandable." he said as he sat back. "But I think if the guy truly loves and cares for you. He will stick by you no matter what." he said then turned and gave Ari a reassuring smile before sitting back and just enjoying the privacy with Ari.

Nic chuckled nervously and nodded "Right ok uhhhh, yeah sure." she stammered as Mercy sat next to her. Without a doubt she was crushing on Mercy but there was no way someone like her would give Nic the time if day. She pushed it aside and resumed her game, sitting there in surprisingly comfortable silence with Mercy


A few miles away, in a small apartment he stood there, staring at the broken computer monitor. He had just discovered he was blocked out of seeing his beloved and took it out on the electronic. His apartment was covered from ceiling to floor in pictures of Sasha. He could tell by the way he looks at her through those pictures, and through the TV right at him that she felt the same way. And someone was trying to stop them from being together. "You will pay. You can't keep me from her." he said, through clenched teeth. He will find whoever did this, and kill them slowly and painfully for keeping him from his love. He sat down and grabbed a knife, sliding it along his arms to form the letters "S-A-S-H-A"

((ok, I am getting some ideas xD Gonna skip ahead a few weeks))

Sasha was pacing around in her bedroom. It has been three weeks and still nothing on the crazy SOB that was after her. She had gotten more letters and packages from him but no emails since Nic blocked him, however the tech still couldn't get a fix on him. Nic was in the spare bedroom, typing away then slammed the keyboard. "Fuck! This guy is damn good." she said then resumed her typing. She had tried everything to pin point his location but all she got was he was within the city limits.

Sasha was going stir crazy. She had only been to the set and then back home for her safety but she needed to go out. Being cooped up here was starting to get to her. Also having people follow her every move was beginning to annoy her as well. She headed out and walked up to the commander. "I am going out." she said then lifted her hand before anyone could speak. "Alone."
 
Back
Top