Goths

There is value in to thy own self be true.
And in a world where the majority of the fetish world wants black and red you pick a white image. Congratulations on keeping your own image and independence

(-_^) I've learned over the years to really be myself. As for the fetish world, I've never considered "dressing the part."

You know, I am legit stumped by this. HM.

Really, I think it comes down to whether you listen to The Cure or not.

Er, wait--

No, not The Cure, well only if they are on the radio. I don't dislike them, but I don't go out of my way to listen to them either.
I really can't be goth, I grew up New Romantic.

I suppose the most gothy I get is Evanescence, but then everyone is going to scream at me that they are Emo. I just think she has a nice voice.

(-_^) I've learned over the years to really be myself. As for the fetish world, I've never considered "dressing the part."

Never really thought I could afford to dress the part. Then went to a club wearing pretty much what would have worn down the pub. Was fucking bricking it, they let me in so must kind of dress the part :)

No, not The Cure, well only if they are on the radio. I don't dislike them, but I don't go out of my way to listen to them either.

I suppose the most gothy I get is Evanescence, but then everyone is going to scream at me that they are Emo. I just think she has a nice voice.

Isn't new romantic like being pre goth before the silly little rules and limitations.

She's got an amazing voice amongst other things. Always wanted to stroke wolves and she's the only person seen doing it and more jealous of the wolves ha ha.

I used to be into thrash and speed metal so everyone kept going on about you have to listen rock you can't listen to that. I always figured fuck that shit if it's good music and I like it gonna listen to it.

Hell, I listen to prog more often than not. Yes is one of my favorite groups for real. Terrible, terrible goth I am. :D

I do really enjoy all of the super-niche genres coming out of places like 8tracks, though. "Swamp stomp", "witch house", "slowcore", "grave wave". Fuckin awesome names, I love it haha.

Prog! Now you are talking. Love Floyd, but I am into the post Barratt incarnation. His lyrics were just too strange and I love the angst ridden Waters, raging against the world in a very fucked up, middle class way.

One of my neighbours was the early bass player with Yes :) I live in a fairly musician rich road, which suits me as a singer.

Prog! Now you are talking. Love Floyd, but I am into the post Barratt incarnation. His lyrics were just too strange and I love the angst ridden Waters, raging against the world in a very fucked up, middle class way.

One of my neighbours was the early bass player with Yes :) I live in a fairly musician rich road, which suits me as a singer.

Millionaires complaining about the injustices of the world always make me hard.

Cool, their Owner of a lonely heart is one of those songs with a history, for me(and loads of others, I guess).

Back