Bringing her home to eat mom

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
So one story I like to read a lot is where sons and daughters bring over a friend or girlfriend and that person ends up in their mom's bed (sometime sis' bed as well).

Now in most of those stories, the daughter or son has no idea that their friend or girlfriend will be seduced but what if they KNEW it would happen and that was the exact reason they brought them over?

Is the girl a present for mom? Maybe mom doesn't have time to pick up women or at least go find younger women.

Is the girl's "friend" watching and this is for their benefit as well? Son or daughter loves watching mom work her magic.

Is it a guy giving tribute to his all-female, all pussy-loving family?

Is guy or girl just looking for a way to break up with their girlfriend/spouse?

Or is there another reason?
 
I like the idea of a devoted son bringing home a girl for his domineering lesbian mom to enjoy. He's a good boy and Mom has him well trained, but it still might be a good idea for her to give him a good over-the-knee spanking in front of his girlfriend just to remind him that he belongs to her, and that what's his is hers, especially when it comes to girlfriends.
 
I love it when they end up in Dad's bed. Or Dad AND Mom who are in the bed together.
 
Of course another tract could be that daughter or son is already engaged in a sexual relationship with with mom and wants spouse or partner to join in
 
Maybe because mom will only "reward" son if he brings a girl home for her.
 
But he is shy around outsiders so he usually brings home cousins -- of which there are fortunately an abundance, as well as many hot young aunts. Yeah, it's that kind of family...
 
Back
Top