Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's kinda my key thing lately. How are you?

Frazzled mostly, but I'll survive :D I move on Tuesday and finding that I have a lot more stuff than I thought I did. Just hope the bloke that's moving me's MPV's big enough to take it all

Frazzled mostly, but I'll survive :D I move on Tuesday and finding that I have a lot more stuff than I thought I did. Just hope the bloke that's moving me's MPV's big enough to take it all

So many folks making so many changes! I do hope all works out for you. :D

I think it will, much better all round. And I get to spend a lot more time with my nephew too :D

Sounds wonderful. :D

I got another promotion. :D

As soon as the store manager gets the word on when she leaves the store to transfer to Detroit, I'm taking over. :D :D :D

Thanks! I think so too. I'm certainly in a place I never saw myself being a couple years ago.

*chuckles* me either. Being honest, there are a couple of people where I;m moving to that I dont really want to run into, but its a big city, the chances are remote. And it'll be well worth it :D

*chuckles* me either. Being honest, there are a couple of people where I;m moving to that I dont really want to run into, but its a big city, the chances are remote. And it'll be well worth it :D

I can soooooooooooooo relate! lol

I can soooooooooooooo relate! lol

I once thought they were friends :rolleyes: turns out I was just someone to pay for dinner. oh well, more fool me. But they both hate kids.......... so if I go everywhere with my nephew even if we do bump into each other they'll flee in terror of him :D

I once thought they were friends :rolleyes: turns out I was just someone to pay for dinner. oh well, more fool me. But they both hate kids.......... so if I go everywhere with my nephew even if we do bump into each other they'll flee in terror of him :D

Sounds like you have it all well planned. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back