Titos & Diet Coke and Taco Bell

I hope titos is tequila, cause tequila and tacos are a great combo. Not a fan of taco bell tacos, but still better than no tacos...arguably.

I hope titos is tequila, cause tequila and tacos are a great combo. Not a fan of taco bell tacos, but still better than no tacos...arguably.

The thing to help one enjoy the Taco Bell experience is to put out of your mind the idea that these abominations are served in Mexican themed restaurants.

Think of it more as culinary school experiments and they taste much, much better.

Also sour cream. Add sour cream to everything.

All fast foods are the same to me , now.

In retrospect, they were always this way.

I just never realized it.

Immediate pleasure...

Long term pain

:p

The thing to help one enjoy the Taco Bell experience is to put out of your mind the idea that these abominations are served in Mexican themed restaurants.

Think of it more as culinary school experiments and they taste much, much better.

Also sour cream. Add sour cream to everything.

Funny thing, there wasn't a single Mexican working there. They're all over at McDs. I guess even illegal aliens have standards. :)

That's middle-school biology, dumb-dumb.

Ok, "Middle School Biology, Dumb-Dumb Luk" it is, then!

I'm not sure exactly who you're blaming here: That your biology education ended in Middle School or that they didn't teach you the difference between a kidney and a liver in Middle School?

51oNXUEnNfL._SX375_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Back