Your last raunchy dream.

neci

flagged
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Posts
38,097
I woke up this morning to my blaring alarm interrupting the best raunchy dream I've had in ages. I was laying back on a beach chair on shallow water. A cock in each hand. One on my foot (seriously, I've never even entertained the foot thing,) and one on my lips. I'd just opened my legs to allow access to other hands when the alarm blasted me awake.

First off, I've never known my toes could feel so good.

Second, I'm pretty happy, because i thought my libido was dying.

Third, fucking alarms.
 
i honestly can't remember it anymore. i just know i woke up with a boner and a strong yen for lesbian japanese housewife porn.

though that's hardly unusual.
 
I have one that's reoccurring....

I dunno what make or model but it's deff a big ass M'arican V8 and I'm at the drag strip...and I like it.

So dirty.....hopefully it had a HEMI.
 
I've been having a recurring one for a few weeks triggered by my new alarm clock; it has a light in it that gradually increases the light's intensity and then the radio comes on.

The dream always involves a night at the beach with my high school sweetheart, (we've over 18 of course) but I have the dream with the knowledge I have now, so I get past second base every time.

Every time I enter her, the sun comes up, she freaks out because we're on display, and I cum like a laser bomb while waking up to that stupid clock lite shining at me.

Why fight it? I'm taking the alarm to the movies this Thursday.
 
This isn't me but this thread is weirdly serendipitous because last night my gf had a dream that she was blowing a giant monster. Like a non-human monster. I have no idea what that means. The description she gave me put me in mind of Iron Bull from dragon age so it might mean she's playing too much dragon age.
 
I have several a week, cuz that's just my usual brain at work. :D Plus, I often go beddy-bye reading or watching smut, so that stimuli helps to put my mind in the hot zone.

Mostly they are just ephemeral attachments to greater dream stories and suddenly sex just pops off on a tangent. Somewhat disposable flashes of fancy. I recall those with an erection in the morning and maybe write it out for future story scenes, just to forget about them later. But the more direct and vivid raunchy dreams I always remember will involve friends and/or co-workers that my id secretly lusts upon...and I ain't ever telling them that shit! :D
 
last one that i recall with a real person was of a woman i haven't seen in over a decade. i have no idea why my brain brought her out of the mists of time. she was cute enough, but we were never close and i never felt strongly about her one way or the other. brains are silly things. i try not to take mine too seriously.
 
i almost never have sexual dreams but it just so happens i had one night before last. it involved being in a 19th century type of factory, something with a lot of machinery, pieces of wood and sawdust. i had worked there and it was closing, the owner wanted me to stay there overnight the night before everything was to be auctioned off. with me was a guy who i actually used to work with who had one of the cutest asses i've ever seen. i never put the moves on him in real life and subsequently found out he was married and deep, deep closet.

anyway, we wound up naked on an old decrepit mattress, stiff cocks rubbing. i rolled him over on top of me and began to fondle his excellent ass. i then noticed a group of older dark arabian men, in arabian dress, sitting on a hillside outside the window with a perfect view inside. i got up and told them to go away, they then appeared in the next room of the factory sitting around a campfire. then i woke up.

bizarre? my last sexual dream. last summer, was that i was eating out k. d. lang. in my own defense, i had watched a concert disc of her that evening and i've always been turned on by very butch women anyway.
 
my last one was last week

it had shifters, lots of cocks at the same time, and for some strange reason, luk

which didnt make sense since i dont believe he is a shifter
 
my last one was last week

it had shifters, lots of cocks at the same time, and for some strange reason, luk

which didnt make sense since i dont believe he is a shifter

Based on what theyre saying about this luk character in one of the other Blurt threads, he spends a lot of time surrounded by cocks, so maybe you read it there.

Or you have a thang for him?

Also: Sounds like many of you are experiencing a cock shortage.
 
Back
Top