Fantasy BDSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A veneer of frost coated Altherion's shield. He stepped forward and swung his mace, catching her in the chest. He wasn't sure how well he had hit her so he recovered and waited.
 
Al'ika grunted but kept her ground. She reinforced her shield and swung at him again, this time her sword spiraling toward his groin.
 
The shot glanced off of Altherion's greaves, much to his relief. She was indeed skilled. He wondered how her mind was. with some arcane gestures and an incantation, he bellowed, "STOP!" with ancient sorcerous might.
 
Al'ika heard what he said, but ignored it, focused on the task at hand, and struck toward his shoulder, giving a blood curling scream of frustration.
 
The shot nicked him slightly, and he winced a bit before composing himself. All right, no more playing around. "You'll pay for that one, you meddling whore!" he bellowed, planting his mace as powerfully as he could in her gut.
 
Al'ika growled at the hit to her stomach, but her shield prevented too much damage. She ignored his taunt and struck again, this time aiming for his wrist.
 
Altherion was reasoning out his options when an idea came to him. you would have to be an idiot not to think of it, it was so simple. he stepped back, dropped his guard, and waited by an oil lamp for her next strike.
 
Al'ika noticed the change in tactics and dropped into a low defensive crouch, her eyes instantly wary. She circled him, analyzing him, confused. She leaned in for a very hesitant strike, once again aiming for his wrist.
 
Altherion eased out of the way slightly. In order for this to work he was going to have to make her mad. "You know, it only took two days with the orcs before she was begging to come and serve me? A pity they stretched her so much but a hole is a hole, after all."
 
Al'ika could feel her blood boil and she got into a more aggressive stance. "You ruined her, you foul git," she growled.
 
"Actually, I think the way she sucks anything that I tell her to is an improvement," The Lord replied. "Now be a good little girl and leave before I have to make you join her. Not that I'd mind, I'm sure that breastplate holds back some very impressive tits for me to wreck,"
 
"She was a strong woman!" Al'ika screamed. "She was one of the few women I was afraid of, and YOU made her into a filthy whore and the worst part is SHE LIKES IT!" Too angry, and not wanting to calm down, even though her mind told her this was a trap, she lunged once more at him, letting out a screech.
 
As she charged, Altherion grabbed a pitcher of lamp oil and threw it on the ground. Al'ika was headed straight for the slick surface, but in case the plan failed he readied his shield.
 
Al'ika saw the oil and nearly panicked, before whispering a quick incantation that made her soar over it and her blade met his shield.
 
As the blade met his shield, Altherion threw his arm around AL'ika, pinning her against his shield, and spun, hurling her as hard as he could into the wall. Not the way he expected it to go, but it worked.
 
Al'ika felt herself hit the wall, and she knew within a few minutes, she would black out. Getting back up, she picked up her sword and walked over to him again, her mind intent on destroying him.
 
Altherion saw her wobbling and crowed, "Quit now and I'll spare you the indignity of parading my fortress naked on an orc's leash."
 
Al'ika shook her head and gripped her sword in both hands. Then blackness over took her and she felt herself falling onto the ground, the sword held tightly in her hands.
 
Lord Altherion stopped to regain his breath from the tough battle. He removed his armor and dressed in fine furs and retied his cape. "You and you, take her to the dungeon. You know the usual steps to take." Two warriors dragged her roughly away as he removed a small vial of potion from a hidden compartment. This would be fun.
 
Al'ika woke up a few hours later. . . in Ashglow's dungeon. She screamed profanities and struggled against her bounds, drawing blood around her wrists and ankles. Her magic was weak, barely able to do much. She was hungry, and tired. . . .

And practically naked.

She let out another loud scream of profanity as she redoubled her efforts for another few minutes, before collapsing, crying softly.
 
Lord Ashglow had waited long enough. "Send her in," he ordered the jailer, who led the mayor's daughter into Al'ika's cell. She knelt in front of her, legs open, breasts thrust out with her hands behind her head, not making eye contact. She said nothing.
 
Al'ika started when she heard her door opened, and she saw the Mayor's daughter, I'eie, enter. To see her in such a submissive position broke her heart.

"I'eie?" Al'ika said quietly. "It's me, Al'ika. . . I got to get you out of her, please talk to me, are you okay?" She wished she could touch the poor girl.
 
Altherion left the women like that for an hour, in which time I'eie said nothing and did not move a muscle. The cell door clanged open and Altherion walked in, swaggering. "I trust you two have done your catching up? Good." He looked Al'ika in the eye. "I was serious about letting you leave before, but now I'm just as serious about having to punish you. Slave, you may begin her punishment." At that, I'eie removed the loincloth Al'ika was wearing, got down on all fours, and began lapping at her pussy. Altherion disrobed, revealing his battle hardened nude form, got down on his knees, and began fingering his slave who began moaning. "Just think, this is only the beginning for you." he snarled at his new captive.
 
Al'ika shrieked indignately as I'eie began licking at her private parts, and she tried her best to avert her gaze from Ashglow's nude form. "I highly doubt it, scum!" she screeched. "I'eie, stop, please," she added, trying to pry her friend's head from her nether regions.
 
I'eie would not stop her attentions, the minstrations to her pussy spurring her on. Altherion laughed at Al'ika's distress and said, "Maybe a more direct approach would make you suffer more." He plunged his cock into I'eie's ass, which only made hr scream and moan more as she worked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top