Female anthropologist studies alien species

S

Strangebuddy

Maybe it's xenologist.

In any case, I was looking through my sci-if magazines and found an interesting story (I'll edit the correct title in when I find it I believe it was "the fluidity of her movements"). The story is about a ballerina who gets hired by an anthropologist to wear a costume that makes her look like a female alien. The aliens have elaborate dances as part of their mating rituals so the anthropologist hopes the ballerina can learn to copy the dances. Of course, since it's mating rituals, they had to be ready. For if she succeeded.

It's not erotic, in fact, she gets a bruised rib (luckily the costume has an artificial vagina as the males' penises are described as a weird mix of echidna, cat and horse). But it got me thinking, what if there was a story about an anthropologist who was studying primitive alien species and un/intentionally got involved with their mating practices?

But it got me thinking, what if there was a story about an anthropologist who was studying primitive alien species and un/intentionally got involved with their mating practices?
Sounds good. For fun, her spaceship whipped through a time warp and she's studying... Neanderthals.

Or she's found a primitive race whose genital anatomy is doubled. Yes, her nether holes can be double-dicked whilst her mouth is double-filled with cocks or clits.

Or the anthropoid 'natives' pull a Margaret Mead trick on her and stage their 'rituals' for her active involvement. You bet, lady, this is how we do it. Bend over.

The last idea reminds me of a story idea I started writing but quit halfway through. Fantasy as opposed to sci-if but: orcs got tired of being slaughtered by heroes so they teamed up with goblins and a few other races and made their own advanced society while everyone else was stuck in the dark ages however, they don't want that known to the world at large so everyone is required to live a year or two in primitive huts and live like their more primitive ancestors. Occasionally they get tourists and one year they decide to make up some rituals so they can screw some academic elves.

Double genitals could be fun, especially explaining how it effects mating...whether it allows for multiple lovers, multiple babies or is even just a status symbol ("the chief is chosen from those men who have 3 penises...men with more penises than 3 are trained to be priests and healers" or "his third wife, "Nuklek" is unable to be find a penis for herself and will be forced to continue assisting with stimulation. This pattern will continue until one of the other wives are pregnant or are too weak to overpower her.")

Multiple holes could be fun as well, especially if the lovers are tentacle monsters.

As for the first idea, it should be titled "the seven fuckers of Eve"

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's xenologist.

In any case, I was looking through my sci-if magazines and found an interesting story (I'll edit the correct title in when I find it I believe it was "the fluidity of her movements"). The story is about a ballerina who gets hired by an anthropologist to wear a costume that makes her look like a female alien. The aliens have elaborate dances as part of their mating rituals so the anthropologist hopes the ballerina can learn to copy the dances. Of course, since it's mating rituals, they had to be ready. For if she succeeded.

It's not erotic, in fact, she gets a bruised rib (luckily the costume has an artificial vagina as the males' penises are described as a weird mix of echidna, cat and horse). But it got me thinking, what if there was a story about an anthropologist who was studying primitive alien species and un/intentionally got involved with their mating practices?

Sounds interesting.

The Star Wars universe seems like a good seed for this, lots of humaniod alien species to work with.
I prefer to invent my own universes. True, I set a series in a reality where KING KONG and JURASSIC PARK were documentaries, but I didn't depend on their frameworks. One problem with stealing a STAR WARS / TREK setting is that only folks who've experienced certain parts of the franchise will 'get' the background. I've skipped most of the STAR stuff; fanfic based on those gets a 'feh' and back-page from me.

And do those universes include double-dicked anthropoids? Naw, gotta invent-em.

So our xenologist lands on planet Tau Ceti III and encounters a hominid-type race whose males possess telescoping prehensile penises. When she deep-throats one, the far end fucks her anus from inside. Try *that* on Cardassia or Tatoouine. (sp?)

I prefer to invent my own universes. True, I set a series in a reality where KING KONG and JURASSIC PARK were documentaries, but I didn't depend on their frameworks. One problem with stealing a STAR WARS / TREK setting is that only folks who've experienced certain parts of the franchise will 'get' the background. I've skipped most of the STAR stuff; fanfic based on those gets a 'feh' and back-page from me.

And do those universes include double-dicked anthropoids? Naw, gotta invent-em.

So our xenologist lands on planet Tau Ceti III and encounters a hominid-type race whose males possess telescoping prehensile penises. When she deep-throats one, the far end fucks her anus from inside. Try *that* on Cardassia or Tatoouine. (sp?)

Sorry, Hypoxia, Anthropology beat you to it. Over 30 years ago a couple of Anthropologists proposed that Australian penile sub-incision was designed to provide monofid human males with a sexual organ more akin to a proper bifid marsupial penis. There is good reason to consider that possibility based on Central Australian Creation Stories. And if that is the case, than there are people who invented your two-pronged dong anthropoids long before then. :D

Plus, both universes already have species that dtf at any time (twi-leks in Star Wars, though I think their "race of aliens that sell themselves into slavery to get hyperdrive tech" might not be canon anymore, and Rizans aka the "we will fuck anything" species)

Telescoping dick sounds interesting though now I'm just imaging her stomach acid getting down into her organs...or that weird elastic Hentai you see on deviantart, where apparently vaginas are as elastic as reed richards (tiny fairy fitting a full size cock in her, for example)

While I was thinking it more for advanced societies, I did think of how a species would work where you start off male but when you die, you get an adult female body (so like regeneration in Dr. who but only once and you always get a female body)

I mean, women would probably have a higher standing since they would have more life experience but what about people who died early? Also, lots of same sex relationships would probably abound, men who don't like the power difference, while women don't like the immaturity of younger males.

Wars would sure be weird though:

"Where am I?"

"You're in a hospital. You were hit by shrapnel in the last battle and lost a lot of blood."

"What about the rest of my unit?"

"They're safe. You bought them enough time to escape. They're even giving you a medal for that."

"Oh, that's good. What's wrong with my chest?"

"Well, those are your breasts. I'm afraid you lost a lot of blood and your old body died."

"Oh..."

"If it's any constellation, you look great in your new body."

I foresee a series or story cycle following a Xenologist as she encounters varied anthropoids:

THE XENOLOGIST: DOUBLE TROUBLE has her with a double-dicked and -cunted people.
THE XENOLOGIST: ALL THE WAY has her sexually engaging telescoping-dick aliens.
THE XENOLOGIST: PREST-O CHANGE-O has her with folks whose gender changes with age.
THE XENOLOGIST: RANGY REPTILIOIDS has her with lizard-folk and their odd anatomies.

Et fucking cetera.

Back