Would love to watch wife getting fucked

Matt, if she ever decided to give it a try, I'm sure there would be a lot of guys ready to help her satisfy your desire to watch as she spreads her thighs to allow another man give her sexual pleasure.

mmmm fuck almost reluctantly...

That's one of my favorite names!

If you find it so hot that she may had other partners, you might ask her if she hasn't wondered what other cocks feel and taste like. If she sees you are enthuasiastic, she may confess, or make a few suggestions about how to proceed.

Getting Karen a little drunk might help things along too.

mmm she's definitely more "liberated" when drunk

sharing

Massive fantasy of mine. The thought of her face as a strange cock slips into her...wow.

It's one of the most thrilling sexual events you could possibly experience. Just make sure you discuss it together without coercion towards her. If you coerce her she may do it for you, not the ideal situation. It must be about her!!! She has to be 100% on board with it. It you approach it as an experience to bring her sexual bliss and pleasure and she trust you implicitly, go for it!!! After it's over, there could be a feeling of regret and guilt. You will absolutely have to reinforce your love for her
( reclaim her ). Let her pick out someone she feels comfortable with. Make sure your mature enough to handle it. Watching your wife descend into sexual bliss, passionate kissing and then penetration by someone other than you right before your eyes is an extremely powerful emotion. Jealousy will ruin the experience!! If your not prepared for the emotions she will exhibit, it will ruin your marriage. Make sure your counterpart is safe ( DD/F, mentally stable and most of all respectful of boundaries ) Make sure your ready to rescue her if she exhibits doubt and fear. If she's comfortable than let her go and feel free to show affection towards her as she gets her brains fucked out of her. Afterward have your counterpart leave you two alone and spend some quality time alone with her. Give her another good fucking unless she's sore LOL. iF she's lucky she will have selected someone with a large package. If you're sure your counterpart is safe then let them fuck bareback it ads to the excitement. For me, it blew my mind to know my wife's pussie was full of another mans cum. If done right it will strengthen your marriage. It has to be an event of pure primal hedonistic sex. Have fun and keep everything in house and at home.

It's one of the most thrilling sexual events you could possibly experience. Just make sure you discuss it together without coercion towards her. If you coerce her she may do it for you, not the ideal situation. It must be about her!!! She has to be 100% on board with it. It you approach it as an experience to bring her sexual bliss and pleasure and she trust you implicitly, go for it!!! After it's over, there could be a feeling of regret and guilt. You will absolutely have to reinforce your love for her
( reclaim her ). Let her pick out someone she feels comfortable with. Make sure your mature enough to handle it. Watching your wife descend into sexual bliss, passionate kissing and then penetration by someone other than you right before your eyes is an extremely powerful emotion. Jealousy will ruin the experience!! If your not prepared for the emotions she will exhibit, it will ruin your marriage. Make sure your counterpart is safe ( DD/F, mentally stable and most of all respectful of boundaries ) Make sure your ready to rescue her if she exhibits doubt and fear. If she's comfortable than let her go and feel free to show affection towards her as she gets her brains fucked out of her. Afterward have your counterpart leave you two alone and spend some quality time alone with her. Give her another good fucking unless she's sore LOL. iF she's lucky she will have selected someone with a large package. If you're sure your counterpart is safe then let them fuck bareback it ads to the excitement. For me, it blew my mind to know my wife's pussie was full of another mans cum. If done right it will strengthen your marriage. It has to be an event of pure primal hedonistic sex. Have fun and keep everything in house and at home.

This is a must read for any wannabe cucks out there. It is the perfect advice and suggest you study it and follow it to the letter. It will help avoided mistakes and missunderstandings . Thanks for posting it docoral

Cuckoldry

Almost all men like to see their wives fucked by another guy. There's nothing like wives having lovers and it makes men's cocks iron hard.

All about her pleasure, first

if you plan and prepare, it can lead to even more adventure. I coaxed my wife into letting me lick her pussy befor I cum, and then mid way, and then afterwards. She learned to love me performing cleanup. Then later, she enjoyed me licking her cum-filled pussy after she had fucked other guys. I love making her orgasm while I am licking her creampie, especially when it is reclaiming her from another guy!

This excites me also especially if it is with a hot younger stud. Pm me if you want to discuss more.

sharing

if you plan and prepare, it can lead to even more adventure. I coaxed my wife into letting me lick her pussy befor I cum, and then mid way, and then afterwards. She learned to love me performing cleanup. Then later, she enjoyed me licking her cum-filled pussy after she had fucked other guys. I love making her orgasm while I am licking her creampie, especially when it is reclaiming her from another guy!

For us, the first couple of times left us a little apprehensive, mostly because my wife was so concerned about how I felt. I remember the first time our friend John had his way with my Cyndy. I left them alone, went to get some beer, so they could get comfortable with each other. What I came home to can only be described as, well, better than any fantasy. There, lying on the floor, on her back, her legs spread wide open, her freshly fucked pussie oozing cum all around a gaping hole where John big cock was, was my insatiable wife literally getting her face, mouth and lips hosed down with a second huge load of cum. I knelt by her face, looked her right in the eye and told her she never looked more beautiful. John left us and we had the most intense lovemaking session in 5 years of marriage. That paved the way for 2 years of some of the hottest sex any couple can have.

god this is so hot to read

I loved watching both my late wives getting fucked! If the guys that fucked her fucked me too, I loved it even more.

I fantasise about watching my wife a lot. Nothing makes me cum more than imagining her ex (who she hates) pounding her and cumming in her unprotected pussy. Because although she hates him, he's super dominant and aggressive and her pussy gets wet the second her clit is touched. So its like she'd want it and not at the same time

Me too.

My wife does her boss and what's becoming a regular thing, her brother in law. Because I'm friends with them both they send me videos. Awesome!

Massive fantasy of mine. The thought of her face as a strange cock slips into her...wow.
Massive fantasy of mine. The thought of her face as a strange cock slips into her...wow.,

May I suggest using dildo's....Larger then larger....Then go from there...???

I've never fantasized about this until recently.

When my GF was recently drunk and told me about a FWB she's had for years and how unbelievably huge and thick his black cock is, we're talking 10" long and almost as thick as a pop can, likely 7.5" circumference.

I was initially intimidated but also turned on which surprised me.

I now can't stop picturing her hand wrapped around it while she tries to fit it in her mouth and me guiding it into her pussy.

I don't think I'd ever actually want to have it happen but it's a fantasy that's never entered my mind before.

I'm curious why now?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Back