The Joy Of Pain....an Introduction

catalina_francisco said:
Oh damn, this is too pretty to resist posting before I go.:)

Catalina :rose:

Goodness. Someone was having fun.

Very happy for you hon!

:rose:

Mmmmm, some boys just need a little attention.

Attachments

• shades of rhps.jpg
    shades of rhps.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,172
...and will do almost anything to get it....

Catalina

Attachments

• s_106_0630_r1.jpg
    s_106_0630_r1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,018
...so then decisions have to be made, steps taken...

Attachments

• s_106_0605_r1.jpg
    s_106_0605_r1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 850
Limbhugger said:
Yes. Won't we though. ;)

LOL, yes...and then I get told (from a distance I noticed) I have an evil laugh....sheeesh, can you believe it?!! Lucky someone is such a fun model. :D

catalina_francisco said:
LOL, yes...and then I get told (from a distance I noticed) I have an evil laugh....sheeesh, can you believe it?!! Lucky someone is such a fun model. :D

An awakening perhaps.

Are those self portrats and you're not telling us? No harm meant, just wondering

canstretch said:
Are those self portrats and you're not telling us? No harm meant, just wondering

No harm taken. LOL, no...my Master would never be in such a position, and I have the wrong equipment, and damn, not near as lovely legs IMHO. :(

Now this can really hurt if a slip up occurs!! Sheeesh, never would imagine it huh?!! One snap in the wrong place and you have leaping subs!! :D

Attachments

• s_106_0609.jpg
    s_106_0609.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 760
Last edited:
catalina_francisco said:
Now this can really hurt if a slip up occurs!! Sheeesh, never would imagine it huh?!! :D

Well, yeah. Already looks a bit uncomfortable. I dunno, cock and ball torture isn't my thing too much; which is funny cuz what I'm into, or at least want to find someone who will help me get into it, is maybe a bit more extreme in some opinions. Can't wait to get a cam and share pics of what I do by myself

canstretch said:
Well, yeah. Already looks a bit uncomfortable. I dunno, cock and ball torture isn't my thing too much; which is funny cuz what I'm into, or at least want to find someone who will help me get into it, is maybe a bit more extreme in some opinions. Can't wait to get a cam and share pics of what I do by myself

I can relate.... F and I are very much into the extremes, often making others feel we go too far..but it is our choice, consensual always, and done with as much safety as possible, and fortunately we found each other and a reflection of needs and desires. It is worth looking far and wide for.....lol, for us it was over 16,000 kms. Interestingly also is over time you often find those previous dislikes and limits change and you revel in pleasures you never dreamed possible. Is all about growth and evolving, never stagnating in a box created by what others make us feel is acceptable and right. Hope you find what you seek. :)

LOL, then of course inner thighs are such wonderful places to give attention to, create some memories on.....a canvas waiting to be filled with vibrant colour.

Attachments

• s_106_0614.jpg
    s_106_0614.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 688
catalina_francisco said:
LOL, then of course inner thighs are such wonderful places to give attention to, create some memories on.....a canvas waiting to be filled with vibrant colour.

I totally agree with you Hunny..inner thighs are such wonderful places to give attention ..hmmmm perhaps he may like the clothespins removed fron his CBT,, and have them replace upon his inner thighs..lol

(Just another deviant thought..!! ) LOL :p

Master_Wiccanman said:
I totally agree with you Hunny..inner thighs are such wonderful places to give attention ..hmmmm perhaps he may like the clothespins removed fron his CBT,, and have them replace upon his inner thighs..lol

(Just another deviant thought..!! ) LOL :p

Too late...already been there. :)

...and sometimes good boys get waxed, or is that wacked?!! :p

Attachments

• s_106_0616.jpg
    s_106_0616.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 640
Back