Mine doesn’t always work….

I think for the sake of my throat's well being alone, my husband should throat fuck me for a few minutes each night.

I think I'll write up a petition.

:D

midwestyankee said:
Good stuff. This is sig-line quality good stuff.

I'm of the same stripe, apparently. I finish off on my own timetable and it rarely occurs 'tween the cheek and gums" so to speak. I'm much more of a you-should-show-how-much-you-love-to-do-this sort of receiver. You could call it sucking for sucking's sake.

For some of us, 'showing how much we love to do this' is called having an orgasm from the sheer joy of giving him a BJ. I've been told the vibrations on his cock are quite enjoyable. :D

Homburg said:
Eh, boring. Fellatio should last long enough for my partner to get into it, but not long enough for said partner to get tired of it. I want her to want it, not get tired of it.

And ears make shitty handles. That's what hair is for.

Pig tails :D

And usually he tires out before i do. :cathappy:

the captians wench said:
Pig tails :D

And usually he tires out before i do. :cathappy:

It's why I keep my 3 ft of hair.. because I love the feeling of a fist wrapped up in it...

/purr

666AB-ring.gif

YES!

Okay, I've only read 4 of 6 pages on this thread so I'm not entirely caught up but I am very much appreciating the frank discussion (and I'm always fond of any discussion about franks). Just a couple of thoughts to add.

As a grrrl who considers fellatio an actual religious pursuit, I have rather high standards for anyone who thinks they want to go there. I can't imagine being a guy getting a blowjob who must think "she's only doing this because I want her to" or "my cum is shameful and disgusting" - that hurts to even think about, and I'm sorry that ever has to happen to anyone.

I know that if I thought someone were diving for strawberries on me just because he "thought he should" I'd not only NOT get off, I'd feel like I was covered in 40-weight and have to go home.

And as to the latter little piece of emotional armageddeon, let me say, with all the vague authority I can muster, to anyone who might be assisted by this: Repeat after me: Bijou says my come is the most sacred and delicious substance ever created, and anyone who doesn't agree doesn't deserve to have his/her lowly mouth anywhere near my gorgeous cock.

If that helps, by all means use it. It's not really about whether or not I'm any authority: it's just the goddam truth, that's all.

I can recommend an interesting book about some Taoist ideas regarding cocks and their functioning. Jolan Chang's The Tao of Love and Sex has some interesting takes on the value of "soft-entry" techniques. The Taoists say: "Enter soft, leave hard" and while I know that doesn't entirely address the various facets of function that have been talked about here, it's a really interesting contrast to our typical Western view of the EverHard Cock and that whole silly myth. If nothing else, I have found that the men I've recommended it to at least enjoy the idea that there are other ways of thinking about these issues...

Goin' to catch up on the rest of this now...

bijou

and Homburg, if i didn't already have a bit of a Thing for you, the phrase "agoraphobic wang" would've done it... bwah!

As a grrrl who considers fellatio an actual religious pursuit, I have rather high standards for anyone who thinks they want to go there. I can't imagine being a guy getting a blowjob who must think "she's only doing this because I want her to" or "my cum is shameful and disgusting" - that hurts to even think about, and I'm sorry that ever has to happen to anyone.

you me and shy should start our own church. :p

For some of us, 'showing how much we love to do this' is called having an orgasm from the sheer joy of giving him a BJ. I've been told the vibrations on his cock are quite enjoyable. :D

Ahhh...something about this post gives me very good vibes. :rose:

I can recommend an interesting book about some Taoist ideas regarding cocks and their functioning. Jolan Chang's The Tao of Love and Sex has some interesting takes on the value of "soft-entry" techniques. The Taoists say: "Enter soft, leave hard" and while I know that doesn't entirely address the various facets of function that have been talked about here, it's a really interesting contrast to our typical Western view of the EverHard Cock and that whole silly myth. If nothing else, I have found that the men I've recommended it to at least enjoy the idea that there are other ways of thinking about these issues...

This is an interesting concept. While I've done some study on sex in Hindu philosophy and theology, and some in other areas as well, I can't say as how I've ever read anything on taoist sex. I'm honestly interested. Thanks for mentioning this.

Goin' to catch up on the rest of this now...

bijou

and Homburg, if i didn't already have a bit of a Thing for you, the phrase "agoraphobic wang" would've done it... bwah!

:eek:

This is an interesting concept. While I've done some study on sex in Hindu philosophy and theology, and some in other areas as well, I can't say as how I've ever read anything on taoist sex. I'm honestly interested. Thanks for mentioning this.

I don't want to jack the thread, but there are a number of stellar books on aspects of Taoist sex that I can strongly recommend. Do let me know if you're interested - it's rather a favorite subject of mine.

*struggling with a clever phrase about pointing you in some interesting directions*

bijou

I don't want to jack the thread, but there are a number of stellar books on aspects of Taoist sex that I can strongly recommend. Do let me know if you're interested - it's rather a favorite subject of mine.

*struggling with a clever phrase about pointing you in some interesting directions*

bijou

I'll send a PM, thanks.

See, Shanks, I'm not always a horrible, evil thread-jacker. :eek:

Back