Stargate: Universe 2.0 OOC

Superman6352

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Posts
162
Hello everyone. I have decided to get an interest check for a new rp idea I have.

I was a big fan of SGU and was heartbroken when it ended.
Id love to do a roleplay that takes place after the last episode when they went into stasis. The plan is to start the roleplay when they would be waking up.

People are allowed to be main characters as long as you have decent knowledge of the show. There were enough unamed characters so you could also make your own.

I may also allow more than one character per person depending on the interest.

I call dibs on Eli.
 

Attachments

  • MV5BOTEzNTY5NDY5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY4MDQ3Mg@@._V1_SX360.jpg
    MV5BOTEzNTY5NDY5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY4MDQ3Mg@@._V1_SX360.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 10
Is Carter in this? I loved SG 1 and would love being her if possible.
 
She wasnt in the Tv series but im sure that we could find a way for her to end up there some how.
 
Oh, and I'll study up on this series so I don't sound like a total moron.

Hmm...maybe SGC sent her to help test the ship, attempt to learn how it operates, and compare it to the Asgard ships they were familiar with?
 
I don't want to sound like an a** but I don't think it makes sense for Carter to be there. The only way for her to even get there without some all powerful unknown source or the ascended Ancients would be to harness the power of an entire rare type of planet (and in the process destroy it) due to the power necessary to open a wormhole to that distance.

The stones are the best option for her if she must be there. That would add some cool complexity...

My final thought on this is that the old teams don't fit the theme of the show and have no place in the rp. But I won't be joining the rp anyway soo my point is moot anyway so have fun!
 
Look, virgin level thread troll, I don't give two shits either way. I just enjoy writing science fiction and thought I'd help. It's up to the writers and Creator of a thread how it unfolds and part of the fun of writing fiction is that even if it is based on something else you can use creativity and imagination to make ideas work. But, as I'm a fan of the older series I asked. It's fiction. You can bend it. Unless you were one of the series writers why would you even care? When you pass even 100 posts and contribute to a few working stories successfully I might be more willing to take your writing tips to heart but, dear, I've been doing this for over a decade. I think I can learn enough about this two series show and use my imagination to be creative with changing a show idea into an interesting, collaborative work of fiction.
 
Last edited:
It has been three years since the events of the last episode. In that time is is entirely possible that SGC came up with some sort of plan. They wouldnt just give up trying to help those on the ship. I have ideas running through my head that would make it possible for Carter to get there.
 
PS I plan on having her have been hush/hush married to O'Niell, maybe only a couple of years, but is now a widow. He died in some freak accident and she buries herself in work to avoid her still fresh pain. Character layers are fun.
 
Tell me who else you really need in there and I'll take a crash course in that character. I think I could handle trying two people.
 
Okay here is a list of people that are available.

Important characters that would be better with people playing them.
1. Dr. Rush
2. Col. Young
3. Lt. Scott
4. Cloe Armstrong
5. Lt. Johansen
6. Master Sgt. Greer
7. Camile Wray
8. Eli Wallace - Superman6352
9. Col. Carter - Slippedhalo

The rest of the cast doesn't need to have players but can if someone wants.
 
Last edited:
Male or female, I'll take a character on in addition to Colonel Carter if necessary but first I'll study the series and let others have first dibs.
 
Stargate SG-1

Too bad your story isn't about Stargate SG-1. I just recently finished watching all ten years of Stargate SG-1 episodes on Amazon Prime.
 
Back
Top