What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nirvanadragones said:
Mood: Uncomfortably numb. There is something about this grey, cold weather that perpetuates the theme of " suffering". I need the sun. I need warmth. Damn this!

I have a friend here from South Africa for a week and she has never been to London before, so my week will be busy in a good way. I have so much to show her. And then, on Sunday she goes back home, and so does my little sister, after staying with me for 10 months.

I'm not good with goodbyes. It's not that I don't want her to leave. I need my space just as much as she needs to move on.

Still . . . sigh . . . I'll live.

*spanks* for EL
*hugs* for whomever's interested
*sending wishes* for winter to leave now, Please?

*spanks* 'vana.

I hope you get a bit of sun today, love. :heart:

My mood: excited -I just got my Secret Santa parcel *squeals* now I just have 16 days till I can open it!

WOW. last night sucked majorly. it wasn't bad enough to sleep alone but then trying to regulate the ac in this little box was something of a nightmare. even my cold medicine didn't quite conk me out they way i was hoping.

ah well, everything is better in the light of day. have to remember to stop[ by a gas station or sumphin for water...is it safe to drink the water here? :confused: i dunno.

getting ready tospend the day filling my brain with good information. im really excited to learn. this is a very good thing.

LUCKY~
my love, you have studied so very hard this past week. know my thoughts are with you and that i have total faith in your test ass kicking ability!
i love you.
:heart:

well, im going to finish getting dressed and ready for the day. must study directions from here to the college and forage for food.

mega love all around. :heart:

I have work to do, which seems to stretch like a big wide wall in front of me. I don't know the subject, I don't know the background, I don't know the language I'm supposed to be using, I don't know anything about how to do these courseworks and I have absolutely no idea where to start.

My mood? I'm actually crying having written that.

The Earl

TheEarl said:
I have work to do, which seems to stretch like a big wide wall in front of me. I don't know the subject, I don't know the background, I don't know the language I'm supposed to be using, I don't know anything about how to do these courseworks and I have absolutely no idea where to start.

The Earl

{{{HUGS}}}

Vella - :kiss: Sorry I missed you. Was rustling up some grub. Enjoy your learning, beautiful!

vella_ms said:
WOW. last night sucked majorly. it wasn't bad enough to sleep alone but then trying to regulate the ac in this little box was something of a nightmare. even my cold medicine didn't quite conk me out they way i was hoping.

ah well, everything is better in the light of day. have to remember to stop[ by a gas station or sumphin for water...is it safe to drink the water here? :confused: i dunno.

getting ready tospend the day filling my brain with good information. im really excited to learn. this is a very good thing.

LUCKY~
my love, you have studied so very hard this past week. know my thoughts are with you and that i have total faith in your test ass kicking ability!
i love you.
How did we manage to have the same night with one of us in Florida and the other of us in Texas?
:confused:
Of course, my problem was that I was super cold and kept scooting across the bed until I hit the edge. *note to self* Arrange pillows in a heap where V sleeps. Anyway, I'm really sorry that your night was no good. Hopefully the day will be laid back and you can rest well when you get back to the hotel. That or go buy an electric blanket so you can crank the A/C down all the way and be toasty warm in bed.

Good luck with your brain expanding day. p.s. I think the water there is fine. ;)

I love your faith in me. Somehow it boosts whatever faith I have in myself.

'Oways',
Lucky :heart:

Good luck, Lucky. :kiss:

Alessia - *pounce* airmailed to where ever you're running around today.

Earl - I kinda know the feeling.....Finals stress! :eek: *hugs*

Vella - Hopefully you learn new wonderful things to bring back. And yeah, I think the water there is ok. :kiss:

Mood - Eeep! and :eek: and Eeep! and :eek: and Eeep!
Last week of actual classes. One project paper to pull together this week, one final paper, and one in class final exam scheduled for next week.
Good thing I know my court cases and grounds. :cool:

Now if only I wasn't working this week.....:rolleyes:
:rose:

RebeccaLeah said:
Mood - Eeep! and :eek: and Eeep! and :eek: and Eeep!
Last week of actual classes. One project paper to pull together this week, one final paper, and one in class final exam scheduled for next week.
Good thing I know my court cases and grounds. :cool:

Now if only I wasn't working this week.....:rolleyes:
:rose:
Need an ass kick? ;)

RebeccaLeah said:
Alessia - *pounce* airmailed to where ever you're running around today.

:kiss: Thanks muchly (and for the text, too)!

Bet it feels terrific to be finishing school.

TheEarl said:

The Earl

*big big big hugs* If I can help, I will -sdo you like gingerbread? :D

Just off to bake some gingerbread snowmen :)

Nirvanadragones said:
Here, it has not stopped raining for 14 days. The rain varies between storming, pouring down, and drizzling.

And it's grey. Everything is fucking grey. There's just no colour anywhere, except for the grass that I suppose is green, if you can see it through the grey frost.

The " sun" kinda decides to make it's appearance after 9. And that's a big " kinda" and by 3 pm it's dark enough to be considered night.

And this weather forecast was brought to you by a SAD sufferer. Stay tuned for another uplifting exhilirating rendition soon. :rolleyes:
Holy cow, that is miserable. Have you put up lots of colorful Christmas lights around your house? If not I strongly recommend that you do so asap. Forget about being tasteful and sophisticated and all that stuff - just get a bunch of cheerful lights going. I assume you also have lots of bright room lights and bulbs and stuff. I don't have the full SAD syndrome, but do hate the short days more than anything about winter, so I can sympathize, and I have done all these things myself for many years. (I put up the Christmas lights right after Halloween and take them down in February, when I wake up one day and feel, "Hey - the days are becoming a reasonable length!")

Roxanne Appleby said:
Holy cow, that is Forget about being tasteful and sophisticated and all that stuff - just get a bunch of cheerful lights going. I

*glare* My Christmas colours for this year is black, silver and gold :cool: But thank you for the advice ;)

Zade: I'll get someone to help you smack whomever needs to be smacked, ok? :cathappy:

My mood - Retail therapy :nana:

Nirvanadragones said:
*glare* My Christmas colours for this year is black, silver and gold :cool: But thank you for the advice ;)

Zade: I'll get someone to help you smack whomever needs to be smacked, ok? :cathappy:

"Smack" in yank-ese is a synonym for "smooch," to use the technical term.

Black, silver and gold, uh-huh. Very sophisticated and elegant, I'm sure.

NOW GET SOME COLORS UP TO CHEER THE PLACE UP! (Ducks as Vana swings with her fist to deliver the other kind of smack.)

(Seriously, put them up in your bedroom at least.)

:heart: :D ;)

Roxanne Appleby said:
"Smack" in yank-ese is a synonym for "smooch," to use the technical term.

Black, silver and gold, uh-huh. Very sophisticated and elegant, I'm sure.

NOW GET SOME COLORS UP TO CHEER THE PLACE UP! (Ducks as Vana swings with her fist to deliver the other kind of smack.)

(Seriously, put them up in your bedroom at least.)

:heart: :D ;)
Ok, let me get this straight . . . (snicker . . . I love saying that!)

You want me to put colourful lights up in my bedroom? Is this one of your fantasies you have just dreamt out loud? :cool:

I think not :cathappy:

Dampy, no pink. I sent it all to Abs :devil:

Nirvanadragones said:

I think you should do this :catroar:

LOOK!

They'll have everything you need in your local Poundstretcher, and you might even get your photo put in the local newspaper for it! :catroar: :p

As for the smacking... there are 33 of them. Next lesson will take place in silence, while they answer comprehension questions on a poem entitled 'My Mother Never Let Me Play With Children Who Were Rough'. The next task (in silence) will be writing an essay entitled - "If aliens landed on earth and witnessed my behaviour during Lesson 5 on Monday 4th December, what conclusions would they draw about the human race?"

You think I'm kidding? :devil:

Nirvanadragones said:
Ok, let me get this straight . . . (snicker . . . I love saying that!)

You want me to put colourful lights up in my bedroom? Is this one of your fantasies you have just dreamt out loud? :cool:

I think not :cathappy:

Dampy, no pink. I sent it all to Abs :devil:
It wasn't a fantasy before, it was a prescription for SAD, but now that you've put the idea in my head, it's also a fantasy. :cool:

Lucky- You will kick ass on your exam, you Wonder Woman!

Vella- Have fun learning, beautiful. You are deeply admired, ya know. By me!

Earl- :rose: Good luck.

I am stressed and sick of school, but that is to be expected this time of year. Last exams and then Finals! Eek! I'm just going to grab a surfboard and ride these rough waves as best as I can, and hope I don't get attacked by a shark. Surf's up.

-Rae

Roxanne Appleby said:
It wasn't a fantasy before, it was a prescription for SAD, but now that you've put the idea in my head, it's also a fantasy. :cool:

I think you should do it, Vana. It'll be funny, at least from the perspective of someone over 100 miles away.

Atm, I am working on getting drubnk. No finesse, no frills, just a £4.99 bottle of vodka, mixers and a glass.

Anyone care to join me?

The Earl

rawr_rae said:
I am stressed and sick of school, but that is to be expected this time of year. Last exams and then Finals! Eek! I'm just going to grab a surfboard and ride these rough waves as best as I can, and hope I don't get attacked by a shark. Surf's up.

-Rae

Don't you live in Texas? I thought Texas was landlocked. Like, in a big way. Or are these metaphorical waves?

The Earl

TheEarl said:
I think you should do it, Vana. It'll be funny, at least from the perspective of someone over 100 miles away.

Atm, I am working on getting drubnk. No finesse, no frills, just a £4.99 bottle of vodka, mixers and a glass.

Anyone care to join me?

The Earl

Yes! I went months and months without drinking, but now I want lots :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back