Ladies, do you love to swallow or spit?

I enjoy it when my girl sucks me... Spit or swallow is her choice though I like it when she swallows. I enjoy the licking and sucking! :)

I agree with you. The fact that she is sucking me is pleasure enough. I am not going to ruin a good thing by trying to insist that she swallow if she doesn't want to.
 
Quote from Porn Queen Nina Hartley - "Once it's in my mouth, it's my business what I do with it."
 
i swallow most but usually let a little dribble out the corners of my mouth and down my neck..
 
Swallow.....Love how my husband tastes...it's cleaner....(especially for a mom with three kids who could always burst in at any moment!!!)....and I think it's soo sexy to feel your man explode in your mouth....mmm yummy:kiss:

Woooooooooooow
 
To all you ladies out there that do swallow, I just want to say thank you. Your husbands and boyfriends are very lucky. :)
 
I never expect a woman to swallow. I'm not offended if she doesn't want to either. I totally understand if it's gross to her.

But it sure is nice when she does drink it down. I don't like to have to worry about telling her when I'm about to orgasm.
 
If the guy tastes nasty... like his precum is bad, then I spit and let it drool or ask him to cum all over me and just do a rub in after... but if he tastes good, then down the hatch it goes... lol

FYI: men, eat more pineapple... I drink fresh pineapple juice almost daily to make sure I'm sweet and yummy!

~dD
 
With my boyfriend I swallow, with the other guys I spit. You would think that it wouldn't matter since I allow everyone to creampie me, but it matters...more intimate I guess.
 
If the guy tastes nasty... like his precum is bad, then I spit and let it drool or ask him to cum all over me and just do a rub in after... but if he tastes good, then down the hatch it goes... lol

FYI: men, eat more pineapple... I drink fresh pineapple juice almost daily to make sure I'm sweet and yummy!

~dD

Thanks for the tip Distressed Dame. :)

Swallow it is a lot less mess

I like the way you think lisagmt. ;)

With my boyfriend I swallow, with the other guys I spit. You would think that it wouldn't matter since I allow everyone to creampie me, but it matters...more intimate I guess.

Hope he knows how lucky he is. :D
 
99%-Swallow.
I only spit when he was on medications and he tasted like metal. He didn't mind at all since he was floored that I was still willing to do it in the first place!
 
I've always loved to suck cock and it would never occur to me to do anything but SWALLOW. After swallowing his load I like to keep him in my mouth, gently sucking and licking until he's clean and soft. By the time I've finished this wonderful task, he has usually dozed off and I also rest, lying between his legs with his now flaccid member in my mouth.

That's how I do it with one exception... I play and suck his softness till it's hard again for round two!
 
i always swallow know matter who its with,must admit i enjoy the taste most of the time
 
Back
Top