So This Is Me...

Hope everyone has fun trick-or-treating, or just going out and getting drunk (neither of which I'm doing tonight, although I am dressing up).

I do hope you enjoy this pic, I enjoyed taking it ;)

DAMN HOT!!

Hope everyone has fun trick-or-treating, or just going out and getting drunk (neither of which I'm doing tonight, although I am dressing up).

Definitely the kind of treat I hope to get.

Wowza

Now that is a treat I can wrap my tongue around!!

Yep...I'm definitely a fan!

A splendid view of your treats.

Those are some extremely suckable nipples. Very sexy! :devil:

Would it be rude to stare? Gorgeous please keep sharing - a small request though..... more lace please :)

Wonderful......! Especially like how it accentuates the positive and how you hair flows over your shoulders. Fantastic - alone time now.....

Very tantalizing but if your other profile pic is anything to go by..... lots more lace please - always gets me revving as that hint of modesty is such a turn on

I will bear the lace request in mind :)
Thank you for your feedback :rose:

Very nice.

Thank you :)

Mmmmm, thanks for the delicious looking Halloween treats ;-)

You're very welcome ;)

Absolutely amazing set of pictures. I definitely look forward to more from you.

Good Morning World

It's a lovely, bright, crisp morning here...I may be inspired later today :cool:

Thank you all for taking the time to respond and for being so honest.

I will definitely take the requests into account the next time I plan a few photos. It doesn't mean I will do every request, but I will consider them all fairly.

I will only be posting pictures weekdays (need some "alone" time myself ;) ) so please don't think I've given up over the weekends!! I most probably will be stocking up on some sexy photos for you all :devil:

Enjoy your weekend and thank you all again :rose:

Nice!!

Very nice pics. Thanks for sharing :)

Looking forward to other views!!!

Thanks

Wow!!!! This pic is all kinds of sexy. So is this your Halloween costume? ;):devil::D

I'm loving the thread Foxxy. You are quite stunning. Thanks for sharing. :rose:

Back