Active-duty troops may not be used for law enforcement in USA

So you're claiming that terrorists only come from the middle East? That's a bit racist...

No, I don’t think anyone is saying that. But to first approximation, at least, it is true that without the influence of Islam, founded by a crackpot who proclaimed, “I am made victorious through terror”, there would be no terror today.

Say, remind me, what race is Islam?

No, I don’t think anyone is saying that. But to first approximation, at least, it is true that without the influence of Islam, founded by a crackpot who proclaimed, “I am made victorious through terror”, there would be no terror today.

Say, remind me, what race is Islam?

Fro pretty much came out and stated that, actually. I'd commented that there were terrorists among the caravan and he asked if I'd seen any ISIS flags. That's about as blatant as racism gets.

We have domestic terrorists. That's indisputable. It seems to be more of a cultural thing in the middle east than elsewhere but they don't have a monopoly on it.

... We have domestic terrorists. That's indisputable. It seems to be more of a cultural thing in the middle east than elsewhere but they don't have a monopoly on it.

No, terrorism is not a “cultural thing” in the Middle East: it is an interal component of jihad. Jihad, in turn, is an ideologically driven imperative of Islam. Mohammad himself claimed to have been made victorious through terror. Moslems who follow their bloody book allegedly given to Mohammad by an angel are obliged to wage war against the infidel until there is no more fitna and the kuffars (infidels) submit with willing submission.

No, terrorism is not a “cultural thing” in the Middle East: it is an interal component of jihad. Jihad, in turn, is an ideologically driven imperative of Islam. Mohammad himself claimed to have been made victorious through terror. Moslems who follow their bloody book allegedly given to Mohammad by an angel are obliged to wage war against the infidel until there is no more fitna and the kuffars (infidels) submit with willing submission.

And their culture is inextricably entwined with their religion. Potato, potatoe.

Back