Happy Hour Lounge

Looks like he has Penis envy to me.

Enjoy a libation Que.

Gracias, senor. I'll have one more shot of Patron and that'll probably do it for the rest of the night. I'm a lightweight -both literally and figuratively.

Gracias, senor. I'll have one more shot of Patron and that'll probably do it for the rest of the night. I'm a lightweight -both literally and figuratively.

Nice to see you drop by.

Contemplating my third.

Maybe I will sip a third shot.

You know what the best part about having a congenial conversation in a bar? ot once has anyone ever demanded a citation from me nor has anyone ever whipped out their smartphone to provide one.

We just have exchanges of anecdotes, trivia, and our varying, individual understandings of current events.

Maybe I will sip a third shot.

You know what the best part about having a congenial conversation in a bar? ot once has anyone ever demanded a citation from me nor has anyone ever whipped out their smartphone to provide one.

We just have exchanges of anecdotes, trivia, and our varying, individual understandings of current events.

trivia while drinking

possibilities

trivia while drinking

possibilities

I have a fantastic store of trivia but it's absolutely useless because none of it is stored in any way that I can retrieve it. It bubbles to the surface with the aid of libations unbidden but it isn't anything that is topic-specific. For examplex I suck at actual Trivial Pursuit.

I'm from WI, yeah I'm sure.

Probably a good thing that I left there a couple of decades before the drinking age. I haven't tried it but it sounds worse than Budweiser.

Vodka or Gin...up or down...olive or otherwise...dry or tainted.

Inquiring minds....?

Vodka. Double. Up. 1 olive until I get full. 1 cap vermouth. Shaken w/3 ice cubes til the shaker freezes on the outside. Chill the glass. Repeat until black-out.

You Asked So?

Phone sex with the other's what its worth, its an invitation to get high I suppose, invited me in and made it a gift... Sex talk LIVE radio for the moment!

Last edited:
Back