Looking for my special sub....once more

Myspecialsub

Experienced
Looking for my special sub or slut

You might be shy, willing to learn, open to different things and wanting to discover those inner desires you crave to be released. Im an intelligent man, gentle and sensitive by nature, kind demanding complex and intense and strict at other times.

I want to discover you piece by piece, emotion by emotion, kink by kink, and feeling by feeling.

The focus is on a meaningful relationship. I expect my sub to adore and serve me just as much as I will her. He becomes her strength when he takes her she becomes his weakness when she submits. If you don't understand that then you are not the one

You will be intelligent, feminine, sensual obedient but possessing a mind of your own. You will be able to express your own wants and needs and a longing to release your inner slut. Tasks might range from vanilla to things more extreme and will be mutually agreed and based on respect trust honesty and affection.

Your response will be more than "I want to be your sub" please.

Breathe into my ear those secrets, fantasies and desires that scream to be expressed. Tell me your dark desires my special one, whisper them softly, and experience how good it feels

Last edited:
~offers a bump for a well written personal...~
I hope you find that 'special sub'. Good luck in your search. ~smiles softly...~

You might be shy, willing to learn, open to different things and wanting to discover those inner desires you crave to be released. Im an intelligent man, gentle and sensitive by nature, kind demanding complex and intense and strict at other times.

I want to discover you piece by piece, emotion by emotion, kink by kink, and feeling by feeling.

The focus is on a meaningful relationship. I expect my sub to adore and serve me just as much as I will her. He becomes her strength when he takes her she becomes his weakness when she submits. If you don't understand that then you are not the one

You will be intelligent, feminine, sensual obedient but possessing a mind of your own. You will be able to express your own wants and needs and a longing to release your inner slut. Tasks might range from vanilla to things more extreme and will be mutually agreed and based on respect trust honesty and affection.

Breathe into my ear those secrets, fantasies and desires that scream to be expressed. Tell me your dark desires my special one, whisper them softly, and experience how good it feels

You are out there reading this now, you too are searching for your perfect Dom. The one that dominates you in a way you want, need and feel comfortable with. The one you can feel safe and secure with to let just go and submit in dirty slutty ways. To being controlled,instructed directed in ways you crave and, to wake up in the morning feeling bliss love and adoration. Yes that's you!

Last edited:
Just when you think you have, you discover you haven't.

That means my special sub is still waiting to be discovered. Yes, that might be you!

Seeking my special sub, the next chapter

Yes, I did meet my special sub. She was outrageously younger than me, which at first I thought deterring.

But this young girl redefined the bliss that an older man can discover in his beloved young slut and sub. She trusted me completely and gave without condition. What she shared without me asking blew my mind. Her total unquestioning devotion brought out in me a controlling, dominating loving aspect I didn't realize existed. I adored her as she did me and we both respected real life limitations

She loved being degraded, being my sex slave, sharing her day to day life, and being cradled like a baby when tucked into bed. We felt completely comfortable with each other, like two minds and bodies entwined as one. Sadly real life tragic circumstances took her from me.

Her last request was I find another and that’s the reason for this post

There have been others who have contacted me, either as rebounds from other relationships, or out of curiosity. Indeed others masquerading as subs when all they want is to take. I’m happy to listen and share if that helps.

But my reason for this post is not to be a counselor, I’m seeking my Special sub, chapter two.

Blessings

My last message says it all

Read my last comment, It says much more than the others.

Blessings

Thank you my sweet young sub. You're words were beautiful. They said much more about you than me.

You're much more sensitive than I realised. I knew you were honest, but it wasn't until now, I saw your golden soul. You possess the pure feminine essence. Not all women do.

If anyone reads this I strongly you recommend you read this young lady's story that she needs to express, hopefully to move on

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?url=epic-failure

Blessings

If i was not "involved" with someone. i would be right by his side. He is exactly how a Dom should be. Kind, considerate, thoughtful, loving and very intelligent. Patient. Although, i only had a taste of his naughty side. He left me wanting more... He is strong willed, sexy, demanding of his needs and expressively creative. He will unleash your desires and push you to your limits. With Him you will embark on a true mind and body experience. -shemae Kiss...

Thank you my sweet young sub. You're words were beautiful. They said much more about you than me.

You're much more sensitive than I realised. I knew you were honest, but it wasn't until now, I saw your golden soul. You possess the pure feminine essence. Not all women do.

If anyone reads this I strongly you recommend you read this young lady's story that she needs to express, hopefully to move on

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?url=epic-failure

Blessings

You're personal ad is very well written and I wish you luck in your search. My heart aches for you and shemae. I read your story shemae and it was heart wrenching. I'm truly sorry this couldn't work out for the two of you.

Just a Saturday bump for a very sweet, intelligent man who is quickly becoming a friend. ;)

Perhaps you could consider dominating two young submissives?

I want to be wanted and need to be needed.

I crave discipline and control - I want to have to ask permission for everything, where my pleasure is your pleasure.

I'm sure that myself and your current sub have much in common.

I like being pushed to my breaking point, but when I break - I need someone there who will hold me and make it all better.

Do let me know what ever you decide.

If you read back, he doesn't currently have one. He's such a genuinely sweet man, (who my Daddy and I both consider a friend) that I truly hope he finds what he's looking for. :)

Seeking once more

its all about the chemistry, intimacy, trust, respect and devotion. If those qualities trigger a response in your mind and/ or body, message me please.

Blessings

For you, possibly

I am an attractive female 5ft2,54,36d, submissive and very kinky. I am well educated with a masters in special ed, art and English. I appear fairly conservative, while inwardly I am a cum slut. Talk dirty to me and I will drip like a coffee pot. Cum to me daddy.

I am an attractive female 5ft2,54,36d, submissive and very kinky. I am well educated with a masters in special ed, art and English. I appear fairly conservative, while inwardly I am a cum slut. Talk dirty to me and I will drip like a coffee pot. Cum to me daddy.

are you not turning pm's on then?:)

I think I've been looking for the same thing as you, just were you see a small angel to be cared for and cherished I see a big protector who is there to help me throw caution to the wind. He is there to be the one to pull away the mask i keep in place with everyone else, to be the one to let me adore him and care for him as he cares for me if not better. I've never had him in my life but I haven't stopped searching, he's a the first breathe if air after being submerged and i can wait to just take it all in.

BUMP!!!

You certainly have a way with words. I'm seeking for someone who understands that I have a mind of my own. That I can be headstrong and defiant, but only when I feel that both our needs are not being met. I want someone that I can release control to in a way that is respectful and fitting. In a way where I don't have to be willful or defiant, because I am understood and accepted.

I'm looking to share my thoughts, emotions, and deep desires and find them echoed in the mind of another.

Hi, I'd like to talk to you and get to know you. I am looking for a D/s relationship and like your thoughtful post. Not really sure how the online D/s thing would work, but I'd like to explore this. I'm unique...like all of us here :)

If you reply and are interested, tell me what you'd like to know and my honesty and openness might surprise and delight you.

Back