"Literotica troll"

Because, I've seen so much bullying on this site: posters being harassed about their serious illnesses, about sensitive aspects of their families, and other personal matters... And I experienced that, too, (viciously) when I was stupid enough to slip some personal info.

The less potential trolls know about me, the better. So that I would feel safe enough to engage with posters who really matter to me.


And I'm not driven only by narcissism when I'm writing this. I'm talking, because I bet that other posters had similar experiences.

I don't know who you are and I don't care if your an alt or not. I don't keep up with who is whom from week to week. Considering how the GB is you could have got off on the wrong foot which would explain much of this thread. You could also be a dick or cunt I dunno but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

You have to have a thick skin to hang on the GB. You mentioned bullying, trolling whatever. In any social circle your going to find that.

The old timers might think they are entitled to pick on you because they have been here longer.

The popular circle might think it's their birthright for being popular. Their wannabe suck ups will join in to a lesser degree.

Then you have the people that do it because they are miserable.

Nobody is going to care if you point injustices on the board out, your not the civil rights department . Find threads and people you like and stop complaining. Of course if you want to be a whining cunt or dick that's good too.
 
OK, I don't mind I actually welcome these sorts of feedbacks, because they're done with good intent; not out of malice.
I guess I mix too much of my personal with this online bizarre reality, because certain things push my buttons and make me quite emotional, therefore in need to act. Not always in the most rational or constructive manner.

But good points + point taken, will try, thanks
 
OK, I don't mind I actually welcome these sorts of feedbacks, because they're done with good intent; not out of malice.
I guess I mix too much of my personal with this online bizarre reality, because certain things push my buttons and make me quite emotional, therefore in need to act. Not always in the most rational or constructive manner.

But good points + point taken, will try, thanks

Shut up, Dishrag.
 
How the hell could I have known? I don't do the girly gossip in pm's, like you guys do.

If you didn't just jump into every thread and shoot your ignorant mouth off, you might learn a thing or two about the people you are posting with. I mean, I was sure you were are twatsicle as soon as you joined but I'm a lot smarter than you. I'm not what a PM has to do with knowing where someone is from especially since a lot of people have their fucking location displayed.
 
Ya, I think aellla is retarded, nobody can be that stupid and unaware. Bless his face.

I miss - not only your - arguments. So far, I see just badmouthing against aella, and see her shooting back.

6 thread sites, and nothing but accusations.
 
Many thanks for that, Tom.

The things that annoyed me (but not that much, tbh) about this particular troll were
- not the "insults", since it hasn't really figured out my weak spot, aka where my own narcissism lies. Moreover, since I haven't provided much info about myself, the "insults" don't really sting.
- but the fact that it resurrected one of my worst threads.
I was quite embarassed, tbh, when I read, in hindsight, the copy of my "request for a story", plus the ensuing comments about the stupidity of that post. But I was new to the forum or to any online forum, for that matter & I don't usually stew long on an idea, before I post it.

// End of my posts within this thread.
Don't bother posting another witty one, Sean, cause I won't answer.
 
I miss - not only your - arguments. So far, I see just badmouthing against aella, and see her shooting back.

6 thread sites, and nothing but accusations.

Perhaps you can request a refund from the site owners. If you decide to leave, please be a dear and take the fat retarded one with you. Thanks a bunch! :kiss:
 
Back
Top