WG - Primed and ready to play~

A little bit of hair ^_^

attachment.php

seems you have that "yeah i'm naughty, but i'm gonna make you work for it" look down too! ;) I'd kill for your hair - stunning.

Wow, where did you come from? I love this picture, your mouth is amazing and the pose is so sexy :kiss:

attachment.php

you have gorgeous hair... i think a pic of you from the back either with or sans panties with your hair tumbling down your back would be VERY popular!!!

And I totally second this idea - and I need to award AJ some points for sterling service in the name of mankind ;>

That would be a beautiful pic. :rose:

Ha ha there are many many days when I hate my hair. It took me about an hour to curl it like that. But yes I will have to get that back shot! I took some pictures when I went for a drive earlier... I kinda swiped your signature pose there AJ, hee hee. Loooooove it!!!

Glad to hear it...your sexy lips are already fuel for my imagination, there are so many thing they could do ;)

:rose:

I have some pictures illustrating some of the things they might be able to do...not sure if they're lit friendly though now that the rules are being enforced a bit more.

I have some pictures illustrating some of the things they might be able to do...not sure if they're lit friendly though now that the rules are being enforced a bit more.

Really? I'd love to see...would you email them to me if I asked nicely? ;):rose:

Thanks for stopping by my thread, I think I might melt, myself, looking at your pics, hehe.

That they could! They're very good for slow caressing kisses, and long deep sucking...

I bet they are, and believe me, that's what I'm thinking of right now...that, and unlacing you even further in this pic...you need to be set free :devil:

attachment.php

I bet they are, and believe me, that's what I'm thinking of right now...that, and unlacing you even further in this pic...you need to be set free :devil:

Ooooo and the breasts to magically pop free just begging for attention once I'm unlaced!

Ooooo and the breasts to magically pop free just begging for attention once I'm unlaced!

Like this you mean?

attachment.php

I'd love to give them plenty of attention....cup them in my hands while I warm your nipples between my lips...I didn't bring a clothes peg but I can bite very gently :devil:

Like this you mean?

I'd love to give them plenty of attention....cup them in my hands while I warm your nipples between my lips...I didn't bring a clothes peg but I can bite very gently :devil:

Mmm and you do have very nice lips yourself... My nipples really are always begging to be pulled

Back