Spit or Swallow?

My SO usually spits unless i cum really hard and then it comes our her nose ;-) She doesn;t like that. lol

It really doesn't bother me what happend to my cum once it's out. At that stage she should do what she likes, else what's the point?

Mike
 
Always have swallowed if he came in my mouth while sucking him. She don't care that much for it which I don't really understand. But I don't mind it at all.
 
I personally swallow. I just like the taste... well... most of the time. Sometimes a guy's cum taste a bit iffy in general, but then sometimes that's all down to hydration or even whether they're clean. But yeah, if they cum in my mouth I'll swallow... most of the time. The odd occassion I have let i drip onto my breasts and rubbed it over them, but I've done that maybe twice on request but I prefer to swallow.
 
My current GF will swallow if I am far enough in the back of her mouth or throat but she will spit if I cum directly into her mouth...seems like a waste though.LOL
 
My current GF will swallow if I am far enough in the back of her mouth or throat but she will spit if I cum directly into her mouth...seems like a waste though.LOL

Does you girlfriend also eat the cake and throw out the frosting?
 
mmm swallow all the time spit when snowballing with another girl

mwah xx
 
my view

Spitting out semen sends (rightly or wrongly) the message that the act of cocksucking was undertaken as an distasteful obligation, not as a lustful and/or loving pleasure. Swallowing sends (rightly or wrongly) the opposite message. Love me, love my semen.
 
I've always swallowed... It'd just be such a waste to let it go to waste... But I do just adore and love the taste of cum, the texture, the feel: I also love kissing a guy who's just sucked me off and moving my own cum back and forth between our mouths...
 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Unless the person tells me they want to cum somewhere else, I quite happily and hornily suck down every last tasty drop :D I get so damn hot when I work a guy from totally flacid, to hard as a rock, to throbbing, and finally filling my belly with the yummy payoff ;-)
 
if he wants to take pleasure in my mouth, i want to pleasure him with my mouth. definitely swallow it all and lick him clean!
 
if he wants to take pleasure in my mouth, i want to pleasure him with my mouth. definitely swallow it all and lick him clean!

Exactly... If your sucking him off in the first place, then I just can't see why you'd not... its so nice anyhow...to lick it all clean afterwards too of course...
 
Wife always pulls off of it when I am about to cum....so neither spit nor swallow.

I, on the other hand, love to savor and swallow.

What I like too is when one of my buddies wants me to jack my cum all over his dick and then lick it all off. Most times that will also get them off , huge!!! :)
 
Last edited:
I can't say that I've ever swallowed, I've only 'finished off' a few guys and that was with my hand.

That said? I've jacked myself off into my own mouth before, and I didn't mind it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top