Where are all the black women?

I turn my back and here you are looking for other women! :mad:

ha ha.. you know I adore you vidiman and this was said with tongue in cheek.

P.S. I was one of the two right?????

You were - in some ways you might have been both of them - but then I slap myself ;)

What can I say - while you're away I must play and I am liking that tongue in cheek business (feels good!)

You were - in some ways you might have been both of them - but then I slap myself ;)

What can I say - while you're away I must play and I am liking that tongue in cheek business (feels good!)

Two! You knowing it that vidiman.

As for tongue in cheek... I knew you would get that.

Also don't worry about slapping yourself, I do that every time I see your delicious bum.

This is turning out to be a roll call for women of color.......

Present

We are here but some of us go on hiatuses for a bit to find ourselves and out inner strength that makes us most appealing.

Pick Me!

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me, pick me! I'm a Black Woman! :cool: WIB...err...BMW...BW...you get it. =P

I meant who we are as people and a sense of self acceptance rather than self hatred. Basically loving yourself before you try to love someone else or even just have an FWB

Everyone has to do that. It takes some of us a long time.

As to the thread, I've known a few on the forums. Never many. Sadly, never any really close. A couple became great friends and co-writers of mine, however.

Back