Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheeGoatPig said:
If you aren't going to kill the birds the least you could do is mame your roommates, or paint their stuff yellow, or shave their heads in their sleep, or something...

;)
Oh don't tempt me, I may actually do just that. :D

Er well, I made a deal with them, as long as my room is still in invasion, I won't have to do the dishes. :devil:

FatDino said:
Oh don't tempt me, I may actually do just that. :D

Er well, I made a deal with them, as long as my room is still in invasion, I won't have to do the dishes. :devil:

Failing that, when they're out and their doors are locked put a plate of flour by the gap at the bottom of their door, then turn a hairdryer on it - coats everything inside in a coat of nice, white dust.
x
V
<not at all vengeful, oh no...>

Vermilion said:
Failing that, when they're out and their doors are locked put a plate of flour by the gap at the bottom of their door, then turn a hairdryer on it - coats everything inside in a coat of nice, white dust.
x
V
<not at all vengeful, oh no...>
LMAO...

I LOVE this idea.

I have to be stealthy discussing this though, there's a certain blonde sitting not too far behind me, learning pigeon-ese. Oh you just have to hear her trying to coo. I've been laughing so hard the last half hour. :D

FatDino said:
LMAO...

I LOVE this idea.

I have to be stealthy discussing this though, there's a certain blonde sitting not too far behind me, learning pigeon-ese. Oh you just have to hear her trying to coo. I've been laughing so hard the last half hour. :D

Record her!
then post it on Youtube.
x
V

Another good one is to coat their soap (only works with bar soap, of course) with clear fingernail polish. Do one side, let it dry, do the other.

TheeGoatPig said:
My sister played poker with me at the bar last night. Everyone was commenting on how she was so much cooler and more attractive than I am. She's a woman. she's more attractive than I am by default.[ She's also not me, which makes her cooler than I am by default. I would have thought this to be common knowlege?
Well, I'd have to agree with the attractive part by default, but the cooler is not common knowledge! :p

*hugs McKenna!* Hopefully the painkillers worked... :heart:

deathlynx said:
*hugs McKenna!* Hopefully the painkillers worked... :heart:

Well hello Mr. Deathlynx! :) Thank you for the hugs. Hugs are always nice. Hugs make me feel all warm and squishy inside.

McKenna said:
Well hello Mr. Deathlynx! :) Thank you for the hugs. Hugs are always nice. Hugs make me feel all warm and squishy inside.
The best medicine...well, third best next to cuddles and, er, well, you know...:eek: ;)
So I tend to stick to hugs and cuddles :cathappy:

I feel like (if it hadn't just rained and dirtied the pool) skinny dipping beneath the moon with my beautiful wife.

lucky-E-leven said:
I feel like (if it hadn't just rained and dirtied the pool) skinny dipping beneath the moon with my beautiful wife.
and i hear its full moon tonight? yes?
soon. soon.

vella_ms said:
and i hear its full moon tonight? yes?
soon. soon.
God, it'd be perfect. Except that you'd probably freeze your ass off before bed, and I know how you hate that.

lucky-E-leven said:
God, it'd be perfect. Except that you'd probably freeze your ass off before bed, and I know how you hate that.
im guessing that if the pool is clean and in operation saturday night, it would be perfection.

For godssake Harry! Get your tail outa my face and your feet off the kEYBOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back