The Swim Team (Closed)

Seth was torn between passively letting Jo do whatever she wanted with him, and rolling her over onto her back. In the back of his mind he knew they were in a cinema and all the old constraints bustled in his head for attention. 'You can't simply fuck someone in a public place,' a voice said in his head.

Jo directed his hands to her ass. He cupped her in his palms, feeling her firmness, weighing her up like his prize to be assessed and taken.

She lifted his shirt until he felt his chest exposed. She was so active, so in charge, that a grateful passivity washed over him. As soon as a new idea formed for exploring Jo's body, her next move to explore his overwhelmed him and he fell into simply letting her proceed, he her willing collaborator.

He felt her tongue on a nipple, then her mouth, teasing and probing. Words rose into his consciousness only to be released as moans. She tugged at him, a gentle nip. And then her mouth ascended to his again where he drank her in greedily.

Jo seemed to rest her mouth on his, an invitation, he felt, to make a move. He found the cleft of her ass, neatly outlined by the unitard, and ran his fingers down the line of her valley. Without disengaging orally, he felt her lift herself, grant him access. His fingers slid easily through to her groin and he brought one hand round to tease her more directly. She relaxed onto his gentle assault of her vulva, as he digitally identified each vital part through the slim fabric. Seth loved the sensation of Jo's involuntary reaction to the work of his fingers, the slight kick as he pinched each peak and glided deftly into each trough.

And even as he charted her lower body, his other hand rose along her backbone and found the zip. Somehow, against the odds of all those stubborn zips he'd encountered, this one cooperated. With the lightest pull, it fell neatly to its base, and he felt the tension in Jo's unitard relax as it released her shoulders.
 
Oh…

She practically melted into him as his fingers reached between her legs. He touched her as if he knew every inch of her body already - with a certainty that she hadn’t expected. Through the fabric of her unitard, he could feel her, growing wetter as his fingers gently explored her body, running along the plump lips of her vulva, daring to dip lower -

Shuddering, she stilled against him, quite overwhelmed, her lips parting from his so she could pull air into her body. She was panting open-mouthed now, the slightest whimper leaving her as he would probe firmer, teasing, waiting for her reaction, drinking up how he was making her squirm. In her lust-addled mind, she knew, somehow, she had to do the same. Fumbling between their bodies, with the clumsiness of the unexperienced, but with the desire of the driven, she palmed his erection. At the first touch of him, she nearly jerked her hand back - my god, he was huge - had she crossed a line, oh, if she unzipped him here, there would be no going back, and she just met him and there’s no way she could fuck on the first date, but if she did, why would it really matter, it would be the natural and right thing to do -

But she didn’t unzip his pants. Instead, her hand returned to rub against him, fingers tracing the long line of him pressed against the zipper. As his hands moved to her back, she stilled again - a flicker of fear, would this be too much, too soon, why had she worn so many clothes, and his hand, dragging in slow motion down her back, coming in contact with her skin - it was so much, too much. For long moments, she hunched over him, simply overwhelmed by the touch of his fingers across the smooth skin of her back. Up and down, they caressed the plane of her shoulders, explored the dip running down the center of her back, dancing playfully over her bra strap.

With her head pulled away from his still, buried in the crook of his neck, without lifting up, she reached behind her and undid her bra. His hand returning on its now unhindered journey, she dared to lift her head up to his, and kissed him deeply. This kiss was less combative, perhaps slightly timid. Unsure. Somewhere, logic had kicked in - they only had so much time, the movie had to be winding down; she could still hear snatches of it over the wet sound of their mouths discovering each other, over their soft moans.

How much longer did they have?

An insistent bump beneath her, and colors flickered behind her closed eyelids. She had to. Reaching between their bodies, sure again, she gently grasped the length of him, enjoying how he filled the palm of her hand to overflowing, that it took time for her to run her hand from the base of him to the tip, and already, she was trying to piece together how beautiful he’d look entirely naked, his pale skin flushed, his freckles a galaxy across his shoulder blades - what color would his pubic hair be, would it be as soft as the hair on his head? Her hands, moving on their own, slipped from caressing him to the top of his jeans. She wouldn’t dare unzip him, not now, but, with some effort, she slipped them right under the top, caressing his hips, and there it was - the soft fuzz of him, leading down into the heated pillar of his cock. Her fingertips grazed across him, just once, enough to feel the silken skin, and she let her hands slip from his jeans.

Breaking the kiss, she leaned back again, moving the straps of her unitard down her shoulders, taking her bra straps with it, the tops of her breasts warm and bulging against the cups of her bra as she pressed forward to kiss him again -

Then, a crescendo of music, and scattered applause, building into a roar. The lights began to slowly brighten, and she jerked her mouth away from his, a deer caught in the headlights, what to do now? Wasn’t she a sight - her dark cheeks flushed, breathing hard, her carefully arranged hair frayed and falling about her face in carelessly mussed curls. Her pupils were dilated, making her dark eyes seem all the darker.

Beneath them, the audience began to file out. And she was still frozen atop him, logic struggling to come back to her mind.

Would he speak first? What would he say?

Did he want to continue this? She didn’t have the guts to ask. It was one thing in the moment, another now, as the real world started to filter back in, and she began to remember herself. Jo. Serious student. No time for boys, not men yet. The girl guys found intimidating and never asked out. The ugly duckling.

Nervously, she ran a hand through her hair, caught her lower lip between her teeth. Would he think she was desperate, no thanks to Holly’s teasing? She wasn’t, she hadn’t been missing a boy at all, but those eyes of his, his mouth, his hair, the way he touched her like he’d known her body forever, it wasn’t coincidence, this had to be meant to be, whatever that meant. Some trick of fate. Maybe. That was dumb. She needed to clear her head. Needed to catch her breath.

But who would move first?
 
Seth felt Jo's hand on his cock, first her palm, and then a finger, tracing his outline, slowly and deliberately as if making sure that every turn and bump and change of direction was being mapped, recorded for future reference. He was doing his best to work the unitard off her shoulders, and her digital examination made him lose focus over and over. The zip, he willed, her fingers approaching it, then diverting away then back towards the belt buckle.

He was conscious of her breathing hard, the deep shadow of her upper body over his, the scent of her hair and a deeper, richer smell of perspiration and carnal urgency. Hunched over, Jo buried her face in his neck. Without her lips to taste, or her nipples bared to him, his mouth felt dry, anxiously so, and his busy hands lulled each time she pressed on his organ, a soft, neat brushing almost imperceptible, or a vicious poke, making him start.

And then they kissed and he nearly gave up the fight for her upper nakedness, even as the unitard sipped under her bra and the softly round tops of her breasts seemed to reflect what little light reached them in the booth.

The closing theme of the film began, the lights went up, the audience murmur reached Seth's ears. His cock spasmed and he felt the warm rush of semen pulse into his underwear. Fuck, he thought, what a waste. What a fucking waste. What a fucking....

She must feel it, he thought. Her hand still on his cock, kicking and spilling its load right where she still surveyed. He must be wet, even through the denim. He pictured himself walking home bent double, or finding something to hold to disguise the embarrassing stain. Was Jo wet? His fingers had outlined her pussy through what felt like the thinnest fabric, her body heat radiating into his fingertips. But so far Seth knew he was the only one who'd completed their act of love with any certainty.

One of them had to get up. Jo preferably. After all, she was on top. She seemed reluctant to move and for all the discomfort of having cum in his pants, he loved the weight of her, the smell of her, the sheer sexual charge of her astride him, half dressed, panting and hot.

"I wanna do this again," he said. No spoken reply, but the faintest hushed intake of breath and a clenching of her buttocks, pressure on his thighs. She didn't say no. It was sufficient agreement.

"Again. Soon."

And then a cough behind the curtain. Daddy. Almost coy about interrupting them, but he did. And then 'what have we here, my pretties?' in the most lascivious tone. He might as well have told them to get out so the cleaners could get started. Jo stood, confirming that her unitard was indeed unzipped. Seth smiled as the dim but full light fell on her bare neck and her breasts. Without Daddy he might have reached up and removed her loosened bra, but she turned to face the cinema rather than he, and Seth enjoyed her redressing, even her deft zipping up as she recovered the smooth range of her vertebrae, one hand behind her back.

And when he stood, Seth saw Daddy looking intently at his bare chest and then at his crotch. Fuck, I must be dripping wet, he thought. But no, on inspection he was decent and it was Daddy who was overstepping the mark, examining a strange male in tight jeans when he had the chance.

Seth let the lather-clad look where he liked. He was in no hurry to rearrange his shirt and as for his jeans, the damage was done. Daddy looked up at Seth, then down again, a knowing smile around his mouth. Am I supposed to get this, Seth thought? He's just a faggot perving on a guy with a swimmer's body. But to be examined so wilfully, and admired so unreservedly gave Seth a kick, and he smiled back, only half understanding why.
 
In the midst of the last kiss, she’d slipped her hands back under the rim of his jeans - and they were still there as he came. As he pulsed under her hands, her eyes widened, glancing down at him. She could feel the wetness spill over her fingers -

Fuck.

She’d crossed the line. A line. Whatever line. Her thoughts began to whirl - I’m a slut, I’m easy, he’s going to tell the entire swim team, of course he wants to do it again, I just had my hands all over his cock and my boobs are almost out, when did he undo my zipper, maybe he’s so good at this because he’s been around the block as much as Liam, all of those guys on the swim team are like that, this doesn’t mean anything to him -

Pulling her hands free, she glanced down at them. They glistened under the faint light of the movie theater. Even when the lights were at their “fullest,” the theater was a semi-darkened place, a dull glow that suggested candle or gas light, not modern electricity. The napkins that they’d been given with the popcorn were wadded up, used as they’d eaten. Shit.

“What have we here, my pretties?”

Her face, warm as it was, fairly burst into flame. The blush was so deep, so dark now, that it was visible across her cheeks. Her first instinct was to run - literally. Just take a flying leap right off the balcony and deny anything that had just happened. But with her bra and unitard straps around her shoulders, the tops of her breasts bare, and her mussed hair, it was pretty clear that’d they’d been up to something. So, as calmly as she could, she slid off of Seth’s lap, and, trying to focus anywhere, on anything that wasn’t Seth and Daddy (goddamn him), she went about trying to straighten herself out.

It wasn’t until she stood up and her unitard shifted that she felt it.

She was soaked.

Her thong clung to her damp folds, and without reaching into her unitard to straighten them out, she knew that they would slip between her labia, revealing not only the dampness leaking from her, but the firm outline of her lower lips as well. She turned her burning face to the screen, trying to ignore it, trying to focus on re-clasping her bra, zipping her unitard back up. A little difficult with damp hands, and without thinking, she rubbed them across the front of her unitard. Her shirt would cover up the worst of it.

Daddy clicked his tongue, mock-chiding, mock-amusingly. His eyes, lingering on Seth’s torso, drifted back to Jo as she got dressed, pulling the loose white shirt over her unitard.

“I take it that you both enjoyed the movie.” A statement, with some warmth in his voice, despite the knowing smirk on his face.

Jo’s face felt like it couldn’t get any hotter.

“…I’m not leaving you a tip,” she squeaked out.

_____

Like getting to the balconies, exiting them would mean that the patrons would descend another narrow staircase. Unlike when they first went up, this descent was completely silent, save for the creak of the wood under their feet.

Jo was beyond embarrassed.

And confused.

In the moment, it had felt perfect. She hadn’t been thinking about his expertise, if he did this all the time, if she was just another number (maybe even a challenge, because of her reputation - fucking Holly) - all she’d been thinking (if it could be called that) was how much her body had felt drawn to him. How beautiful he was, the lines and power of his body, carved by water, that she wanted to see all of him, wanted to see his face lost in pleasure, that she wanted to be owned by him as much as she wanted to own him, to be beneath his skin and worked into his brain so that she was all he thought of, so that he burned like she did -

She’d been so lost in thought that she nearly stumbled over the bottom step. The staircase ended into a quiet hallway, dimly lit like the theater, lined with movie posers. From the lack of bodies in the hallway with them, it must be a private area, leading to a separate exit. She knew the area well - the red Exit sign at the end of the hallway would lead them out behind The Arthouse into the back street.

And right into the midst of the “seedier” elements of this part of town. Not that she typically minded - it was as familiar a route to her as any other. But now, with the front of her unitard still slightly damp from him, her mind racing, she wanted to scream. Her body felt to be sabotaging everything her mind was struggling to keep her from.

“So…” she started, her tongue dry in her mouth, “I, uh…” Should she apologize? She had to say something to set the record straight. He was a guy - all he cared about was his dick. And she’d touched it, so he should be fine. He’d be more than ready to leave - and to completely ignore whatever she’d said before, even though she knew she’d meant them. She longed to see him completely bare before her, beneath her, to see how his face would fall apart as he came -

“Listen, about upstairs-”

She didn’t have time to finish.
 
Fuck. He'd cum on her hand. They dressed and then with Daddy hurrying them out of the booth, stumbled downstairs hand in hand. Not the cummy hand, Seth surmised. Although he was sweating copiously and guessed any stickiness on her hand would have washed off.

Seth took some comfort in Jo's fluster and disorganisation. She was the ice lady, all sullen and sombre and expressionless, giving so little away in her look and her words. And now, having let him explore her body in the darkened cinema, she'd dressed in a hurry. Her white shirt was open, and hanging loose at the back where he could see the unitard was twisted and not properly zipped.

Jo stumbled on the stairs, hanging onto his hand so tight he almost fell after her.

His own dress was no better. Jo had pulled up his shirt during their session in the cinema, and now it was twisted around his body, biting under one arm. His underwear was damp and clammy where he'd cum, and Jo was in such a hurry that Seth hadn't worked through his usual nervous checking of wallet, phone and keys. With only one hand free as they charged downstairs he was unable to pat his pockets.

At the base of the stairs Jo pushed open a door into a dingy corridor. Seth had no idea where they were except it wasn't the foyer. Jo nearly catapulted into the opposite wall. He looked about. They were on their own.

"Listen, about upstairs," she said, turning. Seth pushed her against the wall, a little harder than he thought appropriate, but he was off balance. He held her tightly between the ancient drapes and his body, leaned down and kissed her, cutting off any further explanation.

Jo tasted as good in the dusty corridor as she had in the private booth. Seth pressed hard against her mouth, sweeping his tongue across her lips and teeth. He felt her try to draw breath and relented just enough to give her some air, before moving in again. He was overjoyed at her response. Miss 'ice block cunt' was warm and soft and compliant. As they kissed, Jo ran her hands down Seth's back until she cupped his ass. He raised his hands to her face, holding it firmly in his palms, directing her response, pinning her into their embrace.

He was hard again. No longer embarrassed or reticent, he leaned down, grinding his cock into her lower torso, but no lower given their difference in height. Normally he might have apologised for his precocious cock invading her space. But Seth wanted to be sure Jo could have no doubt of his desire, his willingness to go as far as she wanted.

"I wanna....," he began when he took a breath. He burned seeing Jo look up at him in anticipation. What was the right thing to say? I want you, I want to fuck you....? It was true but did it sound right? And then Seth realised he'd said it aloud anyway. "I want to fuck you."

She lifted a finger to hush him, pacing it gently across his lips. It was the hand he'd cum on. The odour was unmistakable. His cum on her hand. Fuck that felt so right. His mark. On her. If only...his mark...inside her... He smiled and nodded.

Jo took his arm again, tightly, and bundled him out a door. They were in the street behind The Arthouse. Opposite ClubX, the blue movie theatre. The street smelled of fast food and garbage and urine and hot exhaust. Seth looked for somewhere to stop, re-engage with her mouth, paw at her clothes, re-explore that warm wet haven between her legs. Somewhere to take his prize. Somewhere in this fucking dirty street.

But Jo stopped first, pointing at the banner over the door which announced tonight's feature. 'Seth Gamble and Samantha Saint in Cinderella, an x-rated parody'.

There it was. His fucking name, his porn namesake, in foot high letters on the wall. What a fucking joke.
 
All of the words that she'd carefully stacked up in preparation to get down to the bottom of this, to explain she REALLY wasn't that kind of girl (inviting a total stranger to an erotic film, though. Right. Well, the art kids would understand it! But that was the problem, wasn't it, he wasn't an art kid, he probably didn't see life the same way, didn't feel the same sparks of electric something), but she soon realized, with his mouth on hers again, that those words were just that: words. She didn't mean them.

His weight felt natural against her, and he molded between her legs like he was meant to be there. Wow. He was firm against her again, his hips gently bumping into hers, the height of him pressing his cock into her lower stomach. Her hands automatically went to his back, caressing the muscles through the shirt, before instinct took over and she grasped his ass, pulling him deeper into each thrust. Already, the rhythm between the two was unnaturally smooth. Surprising her, his hands moved to her face, cradling it, and she tilted up higher into him, deepening the kiss, demanding more from him. Even though she was shorter (and somewhat at a disadvantage), the eager press of her lips against his showed him that her aggression hadn't faded a bit.

Their lips parted, and she took the time to catch her breath, her chest heaving as if she'd been running. He was going to say something - she looked up at him, unsure of what her face said. She would have been shocked to have seen the smoldering desire there, bordering on predatory.

When he spoke, she flushed. It wasn't the most graceful thing he could have said, but the rawness of it, the fumbling implication in the bluntness, well, she took that as something. Her finger over his mouth now, she resisted the urge to slip it between his lips, let him taste himself. That was too far. And where did that idea come from, anyway?

"I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me," she added, the time for modesty past. Fuck it. Fuck everything. Let her burn. She'd deal with all of the consequences and bullshit later. For as much as she wanted to think of herself as not easy, as the ugly duckling to Holly's blonde-ness, the proof of her flawed thinking was right in front of her. Pressing into her stomach, causing her panties to flood even further.

But they had to get out of the hallway. A quick glance around, and she instantly knew where they were. Out the side door, the balmy night air added to the perspiration on her skin. A flare of logic - she was outside of the theater now, she should be embarrassed - was quickly pushed aside. It was still dark, and out here, no one knew who she was, or who he was. She could be a normal girl with normal (Ha! "Normal." There was nothing normal about how she felt) desires. She looked up for a moment, at the bright lights that partially illuminated them in long strips of blue white, and -

"I'll be dammed," she said, the words falling from her before she could stop herself. "I guess they weren't kidding." A million questions struggled to the surface of her brain - was there a relation? She thought that porn stars had more ridiculous names, but Ron Jeremy, John Holmes, those were normal names, real names, and there were such things as people having the same name, but to her, 'Seth' wasn't that common of a name, but like she should talk, being named 'Jolie', after all. She couldn't dwell too long - the burning in her stomach, the urge to see more of him, just pulled her forward to the theater. Questions later. A dark space for them to explore needed to be found, now.

Boldly, she tugged him to the theater. She didn't know this one as well as she did the Arthouse; merely knowing that it existed behind the Arthouse, and that there was some overlap in business. Pulling Seth through the doors, the interior of the ClubX, unlike the attempts of the Arthouse, didn't bother to pull itself out of the seediness of the 1970s. Everything was lit dully, faintly yellow. Threadbare furniture with the paisley patterns partially rubbed off, and a tiny little ticket booth to the left, the theaters marked off not by curtains, but by marquees missing letters, replaced by numbers. Fine by her. She could take things in later.

The clerk at the booth to the left was engrossed in a book, idly thumbing pages while taking the occasional sip of a bottle stashed at his right. As they entered, he looked up, flicking jet hair out of his eyes. He could have been pale or tan - it was hard to tell, under the lights. His hands had long fingers, were fine-boned, suggesting delicacy. He was dressed in all black - turtleneck, skinny jeans. Dark heavy eyebrows over almond shaped eyes, and full, slightly pinked lips. He narrowed his eyes at the two of them for a minute, before recognition dawned, and he laughed, incredulous.

"Hell must have frozen over. I can't be seeing Jolie Monae in ClubX." He scooted from behind the booth with a scraping of his chair, bumping into a stand of magazines.

Jo, for her part, suddenly dropped Seth's hand. "Holy shit. Jae Beom!" Dashing from Seth's side, she took a flying tackle at the man. Laughing, he swung her around in his arms, before setting her back down. The pair just stood, grinning at each other, and then, at the same time, started to speak:

"I haven't seen you since that product of Swan Lake-"

"Are you still dancing-"

"You never call me-"

"I don't have your number-"

The pair burst out laughing, and embraced again. Turning round in Jae Beom's arms, Jo grinned over at Seth.

"This is Jae Beom Lee," she started, slipping from his arms. "We danced together in a few ballet performances a few years back."

"Before she decided to go all scholar on us," Jae Boem added, with a small grin. He was taller than her, but shorter than Seth, with a lean, elegant figure that veered on the slight side. His posture was impeccable, and the easy grace in which he moved belied his dancing background. "Call me JB." He held out a hand to Seth.
 
Seth shook Jae's hand.

"Seth Gamble," he said without thinking.

Jae blinked, non-plussed, then smiled.

"Like...the pornstar?" Jae threw a hand up towards the Cinderella banner.

Jesus.

"Like the pornstar," Seth said, reluctantly, but then laughed. He wanted Jo to say something like 'hung like the pornstar too', but maybe it was a bit soon and she hadn't seen him naked. Anyway, she used that moment to excuse herself and went looking for the bathroom.

"Shit," Jae said. "The bathroom in a blue movie house. A fine choice for madame."

"Maybe not as bad as the mens," Seth said.

He couldn't help liking Jae. For an x-rated movie clerk, he had a funny way of looking at things. And Seth noticed again how fit this guy was. As a swimmer Seth looked at men's bodies. It was a sort of comparison thing, he figured. Admiring, but in a sporting sort of way. If that made sense. He told Liam once, and his friend called him a faggot. Seth got over it.

Jae had a dancer's body, slim and muscled without being heavy anywhere. Lithe was the word. And Seth noticed Jae wasn't wearing skinny jeans as he first thought, but leggings. Man leggings. Meggings. They clung to Jae's legs a bit like a leotard. Seth couldn't help but think how flattering they were. He'd never even thought of wearing anything like it although speedos, he guessed, were much more revealing.

"So you're Jo's boyfriend?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"You guess? Ha!" Jae stepped right up to Seth, maybe slightly closer than Seth was comfortable with.

"She didn't have a boyfriend at dance class," Jae said. "Not one she ever brought along or told us about. And it wasn't like she's not attractive. We all lusted after Jo."

Even you, Seth thought. His gaydar was going off, which for Seth was a very rare event. The swim team attracted its fair share of groupies, guys as well as girls. Guys hit on the team members, including Liam and Seth, regularly, although Seth never got it. Liam always had to point out the obvious.

Jae was different. He was funny and attractive and in no way pushy or overtly feminine, except for the meggings maybe. But at college unusual clothing was simply bohemian.

"What's your major?" Seth asked.

"Drama and dance."

"I guess that figures."

Seth told Jae his major, and then how they'd been to The Arthouse.

"Hmmm, the porn festival," Jae said. "The boss was hoping for some overflow, but only a few in tonight. It's the tacky dated pornos he shows. Won't spend any money on stuff half as good as you get online. Cinderella is shit."

Seth found himself nodding agreement.

"You've seen it then?"

"Sure," Seth said. "All the Gambles. Great cock but acts like a wet dog turd."

Jae laughed. "You like his cock?"

Seth blushed. "Man, you know what I mean."

Jae looked at him quizzically.

"And you're taking Jo in to see it? His cock I mean."

Seth felt aroused again, ready to see how far he could get with Jo in front of their second porn film of the night.

"She's taking me," he said.

"She always was a bit of an out there sorta girl," Jae said. "Always reading stuff you couldn't leave lying round where your mother might find it. Or your father. Anyway it starts in five. And here she is."

Jo returned, hair combed, clothing straightened, looking fresh as she had when the night began. She thread her arm through Seth's. An older man in a black coat walked in. Jae said he'd see them after the show and went to sell him a ticket.

"I guess this is it, then," Seth said. "Time for Seth Gamble's cock."
 
Last edited:
Splashing water on her face, Jo sighed.

The bathroom was about as she suspected - run down, but more than likely cleaner than the men's bathroom. At least there weren't any random holes in the bathroom stall walls. Attempts were made, she could tell, to make the bathroom more "feminine" - a dust covered wicker basket full of light-bleached potpourri, molded bar soap (cleverly, in the mold of a vulva) that had the faintest fragrance of rose.

It hadn't taken her long to "freshen up" - wet paper towels to the front of her unitard where she'd wiped her hands, pulling the loose strands back up into the high ponytail she wore. As she reached behind her to straighten out her leotard, her hands stilled over the zipper. Would it be too much if she unzipped it, and simply left it that way? The shirt she wore over the whole thing was sheer, but she was pretty sure if she left it unzipped, it wouldn't be that obvious. But wouldn't it be more fun to feel his hands exploring her body?

Yes.

Yes it would.

She unzipped herself, straightened out her unitard, and rezipped it. Splashing more cold water on her face, she took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Imagine running into JB here, of all places. He had said he'd taken a part time job, but that had been ages ago. It really had been ages since she'd seen him last - at least a few months, especially since she wasn't dancing like she used to. Granted, she still snuck off to the campus gym (usually late at night) to practice at the barre, but she knew she wouldn't be dancing a principal role any time soon in her current state. And JB looked good. Like he'd kept it up.

Well, JB had always looked good - with his easy going, kind smile, and charisma to outshine the sun. She'd often described him as the nicest person she'd ever met, without a single hint of sarcasm - that, and the unofficial "dance mom." He was always the one to check up on the newest dancers, the one to help everyone through with a kind or encouraging word, and to make sure that everyone had actually eaten. He was just a gem.

She looked up at her reflection. The cold water and thinking about JB had pulled her attention away from the burning in her stomach - or at least helped mute it a bit. But she couldn't stay in here forever.

______

She was pleased, but not surprised, to see JB and Seth speaking easily. In a strange way, she figured that JB would actually be a draw to this beat up old theater. He instantly set anyone at ease, and "judgmental" wasn't a part of his vocabulary.

"I hope you weren't telling awful stories about me," she said, sliding her arm through Seth's and looking at JB.

"Not at all," JB flashed that smile at her, and she had to fight back the urge to giggle. Was it the remains of a crush, or just because she was close to him. "I was talking to your new boyfriend here." It was said without a hint of malice or questioning.

Boyfriend?

Who said anything about Seth being her boyfriend? JB was too careful with his words to have made assumptions. She looked up at Seth, completely surprised. He must have said something. So did that mean that he wanted more? Maybe she could ask in the movie?

JB seemed to pick up on her unease, and without a change in his pleasant smile, looked past them. "Ah, I gotta get this guest. We'll talk afterwards, okay?" It was a promise; that, she knew.

"Of course - I need your number!" she added. She would have dawdled, but Seth gently tugged her towards the movie. Okay. This had been her idea - so she had to see it through, though now her stomach knotted and twisted. At least it had been JB; he wouldn't make any assumptions about her being here. And what to do with Seth....

And he spoke, and she snorted. "Are you coming on to me?" It was said teasingly - she wondered if he picked up on his own double entendre. "Either way..." it was said lower, meant for his ears, "I can't wait."

She was grateful that they were walking into the darkened theater - she had some protection from her deep blush. Where had that come from? But it felt like the natural thing to say. The image of him getting comfortable, looking over at her, slowly unzipping his jeans to allow his cock to spring free, and then, him, with that boyish shy smile, with just a hint of confidence - his acknowledging her desire, inviting her to finally sate it...

She hadn't realized she was spacing out again until she nearly tripped over a chair, falling into his arms, knocking him into a few seats. Luckily, the theater wasn't too full - a smattering of men scattered in various dark corners.

"I swear, I'm usually not this clumsy," she muttered, her face burning. This was twice in one night. She had it bad.
 
It was Jo's turn to be clumsy. She knocked Seth off balance and he fell onto a chair. Jo apologised, helped him up, and stood looking strangely glum.

"Baby," Seth said, holding her close. "We've seen your artistic porn. Now it's time to watch some cheap fuckfest. It's gonna be bad so I want to apologise now, rather than when you walk out."

Jo smiled, kissed him, and sat. The lights went down, the cinema was deathly quiet, and then the movie began. As Seth's eyes adjusted to the darkness he counted no more than ten other people watching with them. All guys, he guessed, from the rear profile of their heads.

Cinderella was shit. He'd seen it before. Seth watched a lot of porn. He was the first to admit it to himself. And to Liam. They watched it together. The trouble with porn, Seth felt, was plot. He didn't care for plot at all. Plot meant having to watch way too much before you got to the real fucking. And this meant cumming too soon. Cumming during the preliminaries. Cumming when things were barely warmed up. Wasting a good wank over some porn slut fingering herself or disrobing or sucking when he wanted to climax when she did, preferably while she was being relentlessly gangbanged.

The trouble with Seth was the more porn he watched, the quicker he came, and the earlier he needed the story to climax. Or to have no story at all, just a climax.

And given his neurotic insistence on over-analysing everything, he sat in the darkened cinema, Jo snuggling close against him, her hands already wandering under his shirt and his arm awkwardly perched across her back, the opening scene of Cinderella towering above them, fast forwarding the movie, and his previous reactions to it, in his head, until he'd convinced himself the whole idea of watching Cinderella would leave him cold.

He tried hard to tell if Jo was enjoying the movie. While her hands wandered, her head seemed stock still. Maybe she had her eyes closed. Maybe she was dozing.

Seth tickled the back of her neck. Jo looked up and smiled. Cinderella's father was feasting on her evil stepmother's pussy. Seth was hard. He couldn't help it. Cumming in scene 1 as usual, he thought. But then Jo was distracted by the stepmother sucking cock and then the copious cum scene, the father's seed spattering everywhere.

Think unsexy thoughts. Think unsexy thoughts. Tonight I'm gonna hold it in, he thought.

He sensed Jo wasn't so interested in scene two, Cinderella and her stepsisters, certainly not ugly, in a lesbian threesome. So she's not into girl on girl sex, he thought. A thought of Holly and Jo fucking flashed in his head. Jo was fiddling with his zip, turning occasionally to smile or make faces, then returning to his pants. He wondered why she didn't just unzip him, but he guessed she was teasing. Or bored. Or maybe so appalled at what was on screen that she was working out how to escape when he and everyone else in the cinema fell asleep. Yeah, he was sure that was it.

The fairy godmother took some black guy's cock up her ass in scene three. Seth could never work out who the black guy was. Like a porn plot needed to make sense. Some guy up the front coughed long and loud, covering an orgasm. Jo finally unzipped Seth's jeans, looked up again and feigning shock, before grasping his cock in her hand.

The stepsisters blew some guy at the ball in scene four. Jo stroked him, lightly. Seth felt some achievement in not having cum. Scene four was so dull he realised how unfair it was letting Jo do all the work. He found the zip on her unitard and reprised his work from The Arthouse earlier in the evening. Jo sat up, unfortunately releasing his cock from her grasp, and helped him slip the unitard off her shoulders, then her bra, and swung her leg over so she could straddle him. Seth knew Jo's breasts would be perfect. He leaned forward and kissed her left breast. She was hard, flinching at his touch. He worked a hand between her legs and she raised herself up a little obligingly. How the fuck was he meant to get inside this unitard? He was too preoccupied to see Cinderella drop the glass slipper.
 
Baby. He’d called her “baby.” She was grinning so widely that it made her cheeks hurt. At his comment, she scoffed. “ ‘In The Realm of the Senses’ isn’t really porn…” Scintillating, yes. Maybe not the classiest picture, also yes. But flat out porn, like the crap that was going on behind them? That it certainly was not.

Still - she’d dragged him here. So might as well try and sit through this. After pressing a quick kiss to his lips, she settled in next to him, and tried her best to at least act like she was paying attention.

This is absolute garbage.

Not like porn, at least this kind of porn, was her thing. Too fake. From the women to the men to the set up. She stifled a yawn, moving to rest her head against his shoulder. What did men like about fake tits? They looked painful. And they never seemed to sit quite right. The more she “watched,” the less aroused she found herself. “The Realm of the Senses” had been about desire, passion, exploration. This was just…a fuck fest. Nothing behind it.

Hiding another yawn behind her hand, she felt…bored. Funny - she’d been so ready to fuck him senseless, and now, she was thinking about going back to her dorm and calling it a night. And the irony of it was of course, this had been her idea. But at least she got to see JB. It really had been too long. Maybe this would go faster if she thought about him.

A faint sensation across the back of her neck, and she initially raised her hand to slap at it - then she realized that it was Seth. She grinned into the darkness - apparently she hadn’t been very discreet about how bored she was getting. Well, at least that’d woken her up. She looked back at the screen in time for the blow job. Eh. Looks like she’d have to make her own fun.

Glancing over at Seth, even in the flickering lights, she could see the firm bulge of his cock pressing against his jeans. Obviously the movie was doing something for him - it was easy to write it off as just being a boy, but, maybe there was something that struck a deeper chord with him. Maybe he had a bit more going on in his head.

Or maybe you’re giving him too much credit because he’s got to have a monster cock under there.

Idly, she began drumming her fingers along his zipper - first it was her fingers, not thinking of anything, then, it became more of a tune - keeping time with an ear worm of a pop song. Then, because she was bored, she actually grabbed him. Wow. She could barely fit her entire hand around him.

Why not take a page from Holly’s book?

Did it have to mean more?

If she’d felt that strongly before, why would this setting be enough to bore her?

Maybe it was just stupid, blind lust. That was okay, wasn’t it?

Fuck it. It might at least make for an interesting story.

With that last bit of resistance gone, she unzipped his jeans. Before she could reach into his boxers, his hands were on her back and under her shirt. Her zipper neatly gave way under him, and following his lead, she bunched up her shirt around her neck and shoulders, and peeled the straps of her unitard and bra down. Her breasts, freed from her bra, were neatly pillowed in front of him, at a perfect angle for his mouth. As his tongue caressed her left nipple, she shuddered, giving a small start as he reached between her legs. Mm. That probably wasn’t going to happen; she wasn’t dressed for it. And while she had pretty much come to the decision that she was going to end up fucking him, maybe it was good luck within bad that she had worn this.

Leaning forward, she pressed her breasts further into his face, running her fingers through his thick hair. “Yeah…like that,” she purred, as his teeth scraped against her erect nipple. “Wanna get out of here…?” She didn’t have to finish the statement - it was clear that she wanted him.
 
So they walked out. Not that anyone noticed. The other patrons were obviously preoccupied. Seth was hard, for sure. Mostly because Jo had been handling his cock.

And then he'd made the mistake of trying to take off her top. In a seedy porn house. Fucking Jesus, what a jerk! As if she was going to undress in there.

He cursed himself all the way through the foyer and down the stairs into the street, not even noticing if Jae was at reception or if Jo said goodnight to him. But she'd have stopped to say goodnight to Jae, Seth thought, so her dancer friend must have been out of sight.

They stood in the street, hand in hand, but not making eye contact. After such a promising evening, Cinderella turned out to be a real passion killer. Jo obviously likes me, Seth thought. She's been responsive all evening. No, not responsive. Taking the lead. It's only when I take the lead, he thought, and do something stupid that things go wrong.

So what now?

The Arthouse crowd had moved on. Music from a bar drifted round the corner, but Jo seemed to be leading the other way. Back towards campus maybe.

"Jesus, Jo. I'm sorry about that. I really am."

But it had been her idea, he thought. Just don't remind her.

"It's late and I've got swim training in the morning. Maybe we should call it a night."

Maybe I should say 'I wanna fuck you' and it will all just kick off again, he thought.

They strolled not quite aimlessly round the corner, past The Arthouse and into Main Street. No sign of Daddy. The cinema lights were out. A street sweeper crossed the intersection ahead. The line of stoplights scrolled through their regular pattern, but there was little traffic.

What can I do to retrieve this? What would Liam do?

"If you're free before class," he said, " you should come to the pool and watch us train."

Watch me strut about and flex like a total jerk. Wanna fuck? Spare ribs. Scorpio. Ramen? The lines flashed through Seth's brain, but nothing sounded authentic.

"And maybe we can go somewhere for ramen. Tomorrow."

He nearly said please.

When they reached Jo's dorm, Seth followed her upstairs without an invitation. Was that a good sign? Seth decided things, on balance, were looking up.

And then they heard crying. Not howling. Sobbing.

At the top of the stairs they turned the corner into the corridor. Holly was sitting up against a door, holding her knees tightly. She looked up and saw Jo and Seth.

"I've lost my key," she said, ready to bawl.
 
Well.

That had been…something.

Clambering off of him so that the two of them could leave, she straightened herself out the best she could while they were walking. It was a small matter of untwisting things here, smoothing out things there. As they walked out, his hand fumbled for hers. Without thinking, she looped her fingers through his. Through the dimly lit foyer, she quickly scanned for JB. No sign of him. Damn. How was she supposed to get his number now? It’d be creepy for her to wander back in and ask about his schedule. Oh well. Maybe another day she could suck it up and come back in.

Now in the street, the balmy night air felt like a cold shower, waking her senses up and restoring some order to her mind. It must be getting later, she idly though. The crowds from The Arthouse and the surrounding cafes were nowhere to be seen. She squeezed Seth’s hand a little tighter. She typically didn’t walk alone this late alone, and she was relieved to have him next to her.

They walked in silence - and, for once, her mind was quiet as well. Perhaps she was too overwhelmed to even begin to process what in the hell had just happened. The extremes in emotions, the ups and downs; it was maddening. She was thankful now that her senses were focused solely on the streets around them. Now that it was later, the veneer of gentrification and new money was chipped away, exposing the grime of the college town. Though they were largely alone, there was the occasional dark alley, or bum stumbling down the street.

They weren’t far from the campus when Seth spoke, and she actually jumped - the sound of his voice startling her. Embarrassed that she’d reacted in such a way, she laughed, a strangled little sound. “God, what are you apologizing for?” she breathed, letting go of his hand to turn and face him. “This was totally my idiot idea to begin with, from start to finish.” She sighed heavily now, and, unable to run her hands through her hair (and run the risk of messing up the ‘faux hawk she’d trained her wild curls into), she placed them squarely on the back of her neck. Biting her lower lip, she looked up at the night sky. There weren’t many stars, drowned out by the sleepy glow of the city. “I…” she swallowed hard. She could do this. And if she was honest, she’d sleep better.

He said something about calling it a night. He was probably being polite. She had to give him that, at least.

“I’m sorry,” she blurted, before he could speak again. “This has been one hell of a night - and I,” she faltered, not sure how to proceed. Should she apologize for jumping him? For dragging him to an erotic film and then a flat out porn because she was curious? “Okay, so,” she rubbed the back of her neck, looking down at the scuffed toes of her ballet flats, “I…I think you’re really hot,” and there, it was out there, “And I’d like to get to know you better, but I’m not good at this whole dating thing-”

Before she could finish, he’d mentioned her coming to practice. Then, ramen. Her mouth dropped open. Maybe he DID feel the same way. And was just as awkward as she was. Forcing her mouth to work again, she let out a brief chuckle, little more than an odd “ha!”, and clicked her tongue. “Welp,” she said, popping the P, “I feel like a total idiot. And I’d love to. I mean, go out,” she stopped, her face hot. Why was this so damn hard? “I mean, I’d like to see you again. Maybe…in different circumstances,” she laughed easier now, a bit more comfortable with her own idiocy. “But I gotta work the morning shift pretty much all week, so I dunno if I could get away to see you practice. The good thing is, I get off at pretty much the same time all week. Well, roughly. So that actually gives me time to get to class and my second job. I also tutor,” she supplied, before he asked. “For nearly all of the history courses. So usually after work, I’m either in class or at the library. But we’ll figure something out,” she added, quickly. “We could at least exchange numbers.”

As they walked up to her dorm, she hadn’t thought much of him “following” her; after all, she was still talking. And she hadn’t gotten his number, either. “So, you know - I’m either on campus, in the library, or at the shop,” it was meant to be helpful. Please, come find me, she felt herself whispering in her mind, daring that he would, without additional provocation.

Making it up the last step, she came face to face with a red-faced Holly.

“I’ve lost my key,” she sniffled, and Jo sighed. Kneeling beside the blonde, she pushed her voluminous bangs out of her face.

“Hey, hey, Hols, it’s fine. Here, look, I’ve got mine,” Jo fished into her purse, producing her key. In deference to Seth still being behind her, she didn’t say anything else. Holly was not a crier - and it wasn’t the first time she’d misplaced her key. Typically, she ended up crashing at whatever guy’s house that she found herself at.

“Why didn’t you call,” Jo chided, gently, as she opened the door and let Holly in.

“Didn’t think of it,” Holly said with a giant sniffle.

“Hols…is everything okay?” Jo’s voice pressed, soft as it was.

Holly’s face began to crumple again as she shook her head minutely “no.”

“Okay, okay,” Jo took in a deep breath, and turned her attention back to Seth. No matter how much she wanted to shove Holly into their dorm and give Seth all of her attention, it wasn’t the right thing to do. Not by a long shot. “I’m sorry, Seth,” she said, turning to face him, her back against the open door, “I gotta see what’s going on. We’ll talk soon?” It was hopeful, with her brown eyes finding his.
 
What was it about mysterious beautiful women who gave mixed messages? Well this one, anyway? Jo said he was hot. She said she wanted to fuck him. Then she said she was busy. But we should exchange numbers. Fuck! He was so hot they could exchange numbers.

And then Holly was hysterical. Over a key? Surely not. Seth wasn't sure that hysterical wasn't better than beautiful mixed-signals Jo. At least you knew where you stood with hysteria. You could just walk away and hide until the hurricane blew itself out.

Seth left Jo and Holly outside the door of their room and trudged back to his dorm. It was better to leave before Jo opened the door in case he pushed Holly down the stairs and dragged Jo inside to do the business.

But would she? Jo had stroked his cock twice tonight. But not outside his jeans. She'd let him finger her pussy. But not inside that fucking awful unitard. Like he was ever gonna get that off. She might as well have worn a chastity belt.

He had briefly managed to brush his mouth against a tit. And the kissing. Fuck. The deep extended tongue-filled oxygen-sapping kissing.

Holly and her fucking key. He'd seen Holly like that before. Liam had done something she didn't like. She'd lost it and run home without her key. It would be somewhere in his dorm. Maybe if he found it now he could return, unlock the door, throw Holly down stairs and....

Nope. Jo had made it quite clear. The night was over. She would be in the library or in the shop or on campus. Well that was something to look forward to, he thought. He might even run into her by accident. At least she wasn't....on the moon. He could rule that out.

And they hadn't exchanged numbers.

Liam was watching porn when Seth returned to their room.

"So are you no longer a member of the celibates' club?" he asked without looking up.

Seth leaned over his shoulder. Some little white girl, still in a strip of lingerie, being handed around at shoulder height by a group of enormous black guys. She was in for one hell of a hammering. He saw the bar at the bottom of the screen. Only about a third of the way in so not much point trying to sleep. Liam would be jerking off and commentating for a while yet.

"What did you do to Holly?"

"Huh?"

"Holly was crying outside the door. Lost her key. Again. What did you do?"

Seth pulled up a chair.

"Nothing. Hey watch this bit. That guy there (he pointed) is gonna eat her out while the other guys hold her up. I gotta find a girl who'll let me do that."

"Nothing?"

But Liam wasn't going to talk. The white girl was soon kneeling on the bed while the black guys took turns in her ass.

.....................

Liam was awake first in the morning. Seth stirred and looked over the side the bunk. Liam was standing in front of the mirror, posing as he fitted his speedos.

"Jesus, man, do you really think anyone cares how low you wear those things?"

Liam looked up disdainfully, then returned to the task at hand.

"You gotta get this just right," he said. "If I'm gonna wear speedos a size too small, I gotta get the seam right under the hips, across the top of the cock and under the balls. Too fucking high and I'll be singing soprano."

"Too fucking low and you'll be arrested. No one wants to see ass crack before breakfast."

Liam turned his back, confirming the speedos were down low enough to expose the top of his ass crack.

"This is how the Europeans wear them," he said. "You know, those guys you look up to as the zenith of civilization and culture. Well, I look up to them as the swim wear standard setters. Everyone in Italy wears tiny speedos as low as they can go."

Seth rolled over and pulled the sheet over his head. He didn't rise until he heard Liam shut the door behind him.
.........................

Seth was late for swim training. He went through the motions, disappointed that Jo wasn't sitting there watching him. He was late all day. He just couldn't concentrate. The whole Jo thing unnerved him. As the day wore on, the previous evening, the date, just seemed more bizarre. It was like Jo had two personalities. Or more. The shy Jo. The artistic Jo. The porn loving Jo. The licentious Jo. The prudish Jo. The titillating Jo. The stitched up Jo. The Jo who'd kissed him, and rubbed his cock, and said she wanted to fuck him, but didn't exchange numbers.

His last class dragged on as he watched the frozen clock. He needed to know. Now. She could be anywhere. They could miss each other by minutes, seconds even. How could he be everywhere at once?

The class finished. He ran. She wasn't in the shop. Seth arrived at the library, panting for breath as he pushed open the door.
 
It was well past 2 in the morning when the girls finally got to bed. After pints of ice cream and conversation, it turned out that Holly’s tears were the result of a day that’d taken one bad turn after the other – the thing with Seth walking in on her and Liam (“I figured that Liam was a shit, but, you know,” Holly had said, spooning the last bit of rocky road into her mouth, “I thought maybe once we were one on one, he’d maybe be a little more mature or something. I dunno,” she twirled her spoon around in the now empty container. “I just hoped that he’d be a little more.” “He’s a freshman on the swim team,” Jo had said, flatly, scooping out a hunk of cookie dough from her own pint.), then she’d lost her notes, which means a chunk of her research was lost, which would mean a late paper, which resulted in a short email from one of her favorite professors. It’d all come to a head when she couldn’t find her key.

Not that Jo minded all that much being Holly’s confidant; that’s what friends did. And she wasn’t about to chide her about Liam. In fact, it seemed like a minor annoyance compared to everything else. In fact, the night had ended with Holly declaring that she was done with Liam (“Bored as shit, truth to tell,” she sighed), and to solidify things, Holly had sent the brunette a text:

“Thanks for the dick, but I’m done.” Eggplant emoji. And then, neat as that, Holly deleted his number.

Considering that it was nearly 2 in the morning at that point, neither girl expected him to respond any time soon.

But the next day, Jo was like the walking dead. She had class at 8 in the morning, and there didn’t seem to be enough coffee in the world to keep her awake and focused. Holly texted her through the day to check on her, to apologize again for being a drama queen and keeping her up so late (“And I can’t believe I didn’t even ask you about Seth; I am the worst friend ever,” chirruped a text from the blonde, complete with crying emojis.), and that she owed Jo a big one.

All well and good, but it didn’t help getting through class easier.

By the time her day was over, Jo was dragging. Since she’d bought tickets for the film festival all week, she was obligated to get her money’s worth – and so, after classes ended, she went back to the Arthouse, promptly slept through her movie, and was woken up by Daddy gently shaking her shoulder.

“Long night?” his leather pants creaked as he sat down next to her. Since it was no longer the opening night, he’d toned it down a bit. Black leather pants and a second skin blood red shirt that set off his blue eyes and salt and pepper hair, Jo couldn’t help but to look admiringly at him for a minute.

“You know, for a nasty old man, you clean up nice,” she said, wiping sleep from the corners of her eyes.

“Darlin, there ain’t nothin’ old about me,” he drawled, stretching his legs out. The crotch of his pants bulged enticingly. Jo had to force herself to look away. Seth must have done a number on her – now she was finding Daddy attractive. Weird. Well, maybe not SO weird, if she was going to be honest with herself. Maybe she’d just never considered the possibility, really. “That cute red head keep you up?”

Jo laughed, slumping down further in her seat. “I wish. It was Holly. She forgot her key and was crying outside of the dorm.”

“Aww, Jo.” Daddy reached over to run his hands through her thick hair. As testament to how tired she was, she hadn’t tried to do anything with it today, and had opted to wear it down. It was a corona of hair, an afro gone wild and grown out to settle airily around her shoulders. The sheer volume of it alone was enough to draw people to want to touch, and more than once, she’d had to swat people’s hands away when she chose to wear it down. Daddy got a pass, though. It wasn’t a fetished, “other” thing with him.

“Yeah, poor me,” she sighed, leaning back into his touch. She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying his large hand through her hair – then bolted up.

“Shit!”

“What?”

“Fuck, I need to get to the library. I gotta finish this outline for my tutoring session tomorrow!”

Daddy chuckled, moving so that Jo could stand up unimpeded. “Don’t study too hard.”

____

So, when Seth bolted into the library, it was late in the evening – well past the time that most students even bothered with the library. Though the building stayed open until midnight, it started thinning out at 7. Now, at a little past nine, it was eerily quiet and dark, with the lights on only on the main floor. The library was three stories – the main floor, the third floor, and then, the basement / bottom floor. A spiral staircase would lead patrons either up or down. Going down the steps to the bottom floor was going into darkness. The lights there were ambient, dull yellow things that probably should have been changed out over a decade ago. The brighter lights were motion detected – and as Seth moved, they flickered on, then back off. The dull light would be enough for him to see Jo, sitting at a table in the middle of the rows of books, take out coffee cup near one hand and a highlighter in the other.

At the sound of his footsteps, she looked up, then smiled. “Seth! I didn’t expect to see you. You know, after…” She trailed off. Sheepishly, she capped her highlighter, and stood up. “Anyway…yeah,” she said again, stepping aside from the table. She was dressed down considerably from yesterday when she’d “tried” to look good. She was in a pair of short cloth shorts, bright red and gold (the school colors, he’d recognize. They were the “booty shorts” that the school store kept in stock as more “fun” branded school merchandise), that exposed a ridiculous amount of toned leg and just barely covered the curve of her butt (not that he could tell, since she was facing him) and a white spaghetti strap tank top, a deep rust red track jacket thrown over the whole affair. Even under the dull lights, it was clear that she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath the top, and her nipples cast faint shadows across her top. Without a bra, the true size of her bust was easily discerned – and they were quite fuller than her previous outfit had lead on.

Suddenly self-conscious, she drew her jacket tighter in around her chest. She’d hoped to see him, but not like this – in clothes she’d literally thrown on first thing in the morning without caring about coordination or anything close to modesty. She hated being the center of attention, and the fact of the matter was, whenever she bore more skin than usual, she felt like everyone’s eyes were on her. It wasn’t a place she typically wanted to be.

“I probably look terrible,” she said, to get it out there, and raked a hand through her wild hair. “Holly nearly kept me up all night and I had class at 8 this morning. I’ve been going nonstop since then. Well, that’s not entirely true – I totally slept through the movie at The Arthouse today.”
 
Last edited:
It was way later than Seth realised. After nine he saw from the clock on the far wall. He'd never actually been in the library so late. It was much quieter than he was used to, even for a library. They must dim the lights, he thought, or start closing off areas not being used.

Where would Jo be? In the quietest darkest place, he thought, where she could get the most done with the least disturbance. Maybe she was a vampire. They'd already done so much together after dark.

Upstairs or down? Both stairwells were darkened, just evacuation lighting. He looked behind. The librarian he'd seen at the desk on the way in must have stepped away. Down it was...the vampire way, into the crypt.

But the lights on the stairs responded to movement. Jo was sitting at the far end of the dimly lit room, just books for company, and a coffee. For a moment he wondered if he should interrupt her. She looked so serious and determined, head down, lots to do. But then Jo looked serious watching porn parodies in a blue movie house.

Jo saw him before he could succumb to doubt, and stood. She was dressed so casually after yesterday, just short shorts and a white top under a red jacket. Seth drank in her dancer's legs. Fuck she was beautiful. As he got closer Seth decided Jo wasn't wearing a bra. Last night's wrangling her clothes went through his head, the fucking unitard denying him access to her body. Her breasts were firm and round under the tank top, more so than he'd realised. He smiled, with her and for himself.

And then she gathered the jacket round her, covering her chest. He forced his smile to continue, but what was she signalling? I'm only half dressed so you can't see me like this? Why Jo, why? He couldn't believe how attractive she was, the desire he felt for this beautiful black girl with wild hair. Why did girls always want to dress up, to play at something under their make up and fancy clothes? This was what Seth wanted. Jo's natural beauty had turned his head. And her 'here it is, no cover it up' routine somehow just encouraged him. He fucking hoped that was what she meant.

“I probably look terrible,” she said, raking a hand through her wild hair.

"You look beautiful," he said, speaking as she said something about Holly and going to sleep in a movie. He let her finish. Then, "you look beautiful."

Seth embraced her, feeling her relax under his touch. They kissed, deeply. She tasted as delightful as he remembered, but better now they were alone, even if they were in the library. He waited for her to tell him they couldn't kiss in a public place. Seth ran his hands down her back to the shorts, across the curve of her butt to the hem, then gently worked his fingers underneath, pulling the hem up a little so he could caress the round globes of her ass. Jo didn't resist or stiffen, but simply let his hands wander wherever he wished.

The kiss extended until Seth came up for air. "I've so wanted to do that all day," he said. "Last night was great, but I was up and down. I'm sorry. You must have wondered what was wrong with me. And that fucking awful porn movie."

Jo laughed and went to speak, but Seth put a finger across her lips to hush her.

"Don't speak," he said. "Just stay in my arms and look ravishing."

Seth kissed her again. He felt her back away just a little so she could work the jacket off her shoulders. The white top she was wearing was just spaghetti straps. It barely covered her torso down to her shorts. As he gathered his arms around her, the thought of this girl nearly naked, tight against him caused his cock to swell in his jeans. She must be aware of my excitement, he thought.

And then, as her body signalled surrender, Seth resolved to test her limits. Here in the dark library. He pushed his hand inside the front of her shorts, gently finding her bush and then the top of her mound. Jo gave him no reason to stop. He reached down for her slit, easing his fingers around the soft folds of skin, rubbing and circling and gently pinching. She fell into him, letting Seth hold her up and enter her at the same time. He felt her breathing change, slower but deeper.

He worked with a little more determination now, feeling her respond with a faint sharpness of movement, moaning under her breath as he found places to stimulate her. Taller than Jo, Seth pushed her against a bookshelf, bending his knees, leaning down to extend his reach. He was hard. She was wet. He wondered if she had the energy or inclination to respond while he fingered her, or would just keep melting into him, letting him have his way.

Seth found the place he was searching for, the place he'd been dreaming about exploring since they'd first met. The place he might have explored last night but for the unitard. Jo's shorts and the flimsy panties she wore underneath were no barrier tonight. Seth pushed his middle finger inside her. He felt her adjust to his violation to accommodate him. His finger went into her vagina as far as he could go. He left it there for a moment as if to say 'finally I have arrived' before pulling back. Jo was wet and tight. He felt the slight vacuum as he withdrew and she moaned at the shock. He pushed his finger inside her a second time, then withdrew, repeating slowly but increasing the tempo. He felt her hanging off him, apparently helpless, at his mercy, revelling in the sensation of feeling her inside.

Seth thought about a second finger, but Jo was tight. Anyway, she'd fuck him. Tonight. Surely. No point going overboard and wrecking everything by taking too much. He loved her silence. Finally, something which struck her speechless. Fuck he hoped it was what she wanted. What she would ask him to do again.

Jo sank down the bookshelf. Seth let her down gently, without withdrawing his finger, until her butt was on the floor. He'd pulled Jo forward towards him, her legs splayed, maybe uncomfortably in her shorts and panties which he'd pulled aside. Seth thought about removing the shorts, even if he was sure he was close to crossing some red line of hers about public nudity. But the library was silent. And her eyes stayed shut.

The angle at which Seth was crouched started a cramp in his leg. Fuck. He was going to have to stop finger fucking her so he could stretch it out. He leaned in and kissed her again, his finger still in her vagina, hoping to signal he was about to move onto the next stage. Seth tasted Jo's tongue again as it swept round his mouth, and then felt her take his free hand and place it on her right breast. Fuck the cramp. Maybe she'd orgasm on his finger first. Or maybe she'd ask him to do something else. Or maybe she'd just open her eyes and signal it's time to suck your cock.
 
She was losing her senses all over again. He had this incredible power over her. Every time she wanted, no, needed logic to come back - I can’t do this here, it’s the library, someone’s going to see us! , it continued to elude her, his lips dragging her deeper into a place she was only starting to dip her toes into, to realize even existed.

His hands were warm across her skin, slightly chilled from having sat in one place for so long.

He’d called her ravishing. Did he mean it? Surely he did - she could feel his cock swelling against his jeans. A deep thrill ran through her body. Her cunt clenched, impatient, and heat flooded her. Even the smell of him was enough to get her riled up. She ran her fingers through his thick hair, pulling his mouth deeper into hers. They broke for air, and she sucked in a deep mouthful of air, before planting her lips against his again. Her returning kiss was gentle - playful, as she focused on his lower lip. It was almost as plush as hers, and, tilting her head a bit more, she sucked on his lip, before lightly capturing it between her teeth. She opened her eyes then, looking into his, and she grinned, cunning, confident, before letting go.

A tender apology without words, she kissed him lightly, rubbing her nose against his. A sigh against his lips. She’d told him how she’d felt, or started to, the other night, but it didn’t seem to make a difference now. There was no way that she could accurately convey the intensity of what she felt.

Is this how Holly feels?

It was an idle thought, one spurred out of her as she allowed herself to just drown. To just…live. To feel it. This was all new, and not - his hands shifted from her ass to the front of her shorts as if he’d touched her like this for years. Things seemed so much easier when they didn’t actually try to speak. And, truthfully, maybe she would have been content to keep kissing him, to feel his breath against her, and oh…

She let out a soft, shuddering moan as his hand slipped into her shorts, and she realized, in a flash, how wrong she’d been a few moments ago. Just him touching her wasn’t nearly enough. He played with her folds, coaxing her body to gush more for him. Surely his fingers had to be covered with her. Though it was hard to move, let alone to keep standing up, she guided him, her lips occasionally leaving his so that they could breathe easier, out of the open area where she’d been sitting, and into the aisles. As they moved away from the table, the library lights were dimmer, and they were in semi-darkness when she stopped. He pressed her firmly against the shelf, and she lifted a leg, hooking it deftly around his waist, her arms encircling his neck. It was harder to keep her balance this way, but it opened herself up more to his hand, allowed her to rock slowly in pace as he slid his finger in and out.

“Fuck…” she exhaled, surfacing from another kiss, tilting her head back, her pulse thundering in her ears. His face lowered to the side of her neck, and the warmth of his tongue across her skin caused her to shiver in his arms. She bit her lower lip, trying to muffle her soft moans - and failed, promptly, when his tongue was replaced by his teeth, his lips. A firm buck of his hand deep into her, and she cried out his name, the heel of his hand grinding against her clit. She didn’t care if he left a mark on her - she wanted it. Wanted all of him. The leg around his waist tightened, pulling him in deeper. Again, the heel of his hand pressed into her mound, firmer now, more aggressive, and lights flickered behind her closed eyelids. It was too much, too much of not enough. Teasing. Her leg trembling, she had to take the weight off - and she began to sink down the side of the bookshelves, and he followed her, his finger buried within her still.

And it still wasn’t enough. Moving his hand to her right breast, she savored how he cupped her flesh, weighing it, his thumb brushing across her nipple. Good, but god, not enough, still not enough…

“Stop,” she breathed, softly. “Wait…” She said the second quickly, not wanting to chase him off. She just needed to readjust; to figure out what she needed. “Let me…”

She couldn’t finish. His finger slipped out of her, and as she leaned back, his mouth was hot against hers. She barely registered her back hitting the back of the library floor until she realized she couldn’t lean back any further. Though the motion was sudden, there was a slowness about it - just adjusting, just figuring out…The kiss broke, and she looked up into his eyes. Her hair was a cloud about her cheeks, her neck, the right side blossoming in a deeper shade of brown from his love bite, fluttered about her shoulders. While he propped himself up with his left hand, his right moved to caress the side of her face, his thumb dipping across her lips - and, without knowing why, she opened them, allowing his thumb to slip in. He tasted of salt, sweat, the deeper taste of her, and she sucked his thumb eagerly. He smiled, a shy thing, his cheeks flushed, before letting it slip from her mouth.

“Here…” She lifted up her top, bunching it over her breasts. Freed, they lightly bounced into place, her nipples instantly peaking as they were exposed. She looked up at him again, with a small smile, caught between encouraging and shy. Their lips touched, and he pressed his forehead against hers as it broke, shifting atop her. A breath across her left breast, and then…the playful swipe of his tongue, testing how she would react. She arched into his mouth, with a low gasp, her fingers tangling into the thick nest of his hair. Tentative licks turned into confident flicks, then, a firm sucking, his tongue pausing to flick here, there…

“Use your teeth…Ah..!” She’d barely had time to hiss it out before he complied, eager, it would seem, to please her. He bit down firmly, enough to make her wince. “Too hard,” she sighed, not entirely sure if it was pleasurable or painful. Pulling his lips away from her breast, he looked as if he was going to apologize, but she pressed her hand hard against the back of his neck, forcing him back to her breasts. Arching her back into him, pillowing his face between them, she whispered: “Don’t you dare stop.”

The clumsiness of his tongue faded, replaced by intricate patterns as he drew patterns across her nipple, her areola, under the full curve, placing kisses between her breasts before he turned his attention to the right one. Her fingers never stopped running through his hair, guiding him, luxuriating, but still wanting more, and unsure of how to ask, could she ask? She was so wet she ached, she needed more -

“Lower….please…” she managed, her pride making her cheeks burn. How could she ask him for these things? No, that wasn’t it, whispered a little voice. You don’t need to ask. Show him what you want. Why are you ashamed?

If he hadn’t responded, she shifted beneath him, bumping her breasts away from his mouth. He looked up, curious, and she gently pushed his head against her stomach. His nose pressed into her navel, his pale hands moved to encircle her waist, holding her, as he peppered her stomach with kisses, once, letting his tongue dip into her navel, eliciting a soft giggle from her. With his hands on her waist, she moved them lower - to the waist band of her shorts.

He stopped. Looked up at her. She looked back, with a crook of her eyebrows that said, well, what are you waiting for?

His head moved lower. His fingers tightened on the waist band of her shorts, then, slipped within them, hooking the edge of her panties with them. And he continued to kiss her lower, his hands deftly, gingerly, pulling her shorts and panties down the expanse of her legs. Cool air graced the plump lips of her sex, growing cooler still as he placed a kiss above her pubic hair, before sliding himself between her legs, and he parted her thighs.

Her cheeks burned, exposed to him like this - her cunt directly in his face, without a scrap of fabric to hide herself, and she squeezed her eyes shut, too shy, too embarrassed to look down - until his lips found her inner thigh. He wasn’t as gentle here - biting and sucking eagerly, it simply stoked the fire harder within her. Unable to get a firm purchase on the carpet, she mewled pathetically, sweetly, pressing her hands flat against the floor as her hips bucked up into him. He was teasing her again - taking his sweet time tasting the inside of her thighs, the sides of her calves, and she wasn’t having it. Not with him being so close to what she desperately wanted.

Moving her hands from the floor, she sunk them into his hair, and pushed him directly into her cunt. There was a soft, muffled sound from him, and, embarrassed, scared that she’d maybe hurt him, she left go. She shouldn’t have. He lifted his head, glanced at her, and with that little boy shy smile, he settled himself in on his elbows, and gently palmed her cunt, before he spread her lips. Fully exposed to him like this, she trembled - no one had ever looked at her sex like this. He was so close she could feel his breath against her lips, her inner folds, feel how at every moment she grew wetter and the coil of heat in her stomach grew stronger.

When she thought she was going to lose her mind, his tongue grazed the top of her sex, and she jerked up with a cry. “Fuck…!” The dam was broken. And she pressed his face into her cunt, bumping her clit against his nose. Surprised, his tongue stilled, and she bucked impatiently into his mouth, desperate to feel the contact she needed. Thankfully for her, he seemed to be a quick study. For each feather light flick of his tongue against her lips, she canted her hips, turning her body further into his, making sure that each graze slipped against the firm nub of her clit. And when his tongue found it, pressed against it, she pressed his face so hard into her cunt that her knuckles paled. He sucked at it intently now, and her heavy breathing gave way to softer moans, soft cries of “Oh, yes, fuck, right there…fuck me with your tongue…” If she’d been more aware of what she was saying, she would have been mortified, but in the moment, all that mattered was how good he was making her feel, how close she was getting.

His tongue flickered hard against her, and she reached down, grasping his arm, letting her hand move lower to his hand. Fumbling, still, she brought his hand to her opening, hoping he would get the hint.

He did.

Slipping a finger into her, she moaned his name, her hips bucking into his mouth. She could feel him, still using one finger, unsure now, that there were two things that he had to do. How could she tell him she needed more? She pressed her hand back against his, felt for his finger, wet from her, and pressed the one next to it close to her. He’d catch on - and shoved both fingers deep inside of her. It hurt, the stretch, but unlike when he bit her nipple, it was a welcome burn, and he could feel her practically gush around him, her inner walls working against his fingers, clenching when he tried to withdraw.

She was breathing harder now, the bumping of her hips into his mouth more erratic. Now that he had two fingers within her, her hands returned to his head, holding him firm against her sex as she rode his fingers, rode what she could of his face, one hand leaving his head to grasp at her bare breasts. Once, twice, a third time - her stomach trembled, her breath caught, and then, she was wailing his name as she came against his face, her cunt squeezing his fingers. Her body collapsed, bonelessly, into the floor, as she simply tried to catch her breath.

How was it that with just his fingers and tongue, he was able to give her the most intense orgasm of her young life?

All she could do was blink, trying her best to get her vision to clear, to focus, on the unmoving light above them. Feeling him shift, she moved as well - his fingers slowly slipping out of her. He was moving over her again, his hair mussed from where she’d gripped it, and before he could get up entirely, she kissed him, reveling in the smell of her all over him, the bitter tang of her body against his tongue.

His lower body pressed against hers, the firm lump of his cock called to her. Without breaking the kiss, she reached between them, rubbing against the seam of his jeans, before deftly unbuttoning them, and unzipping them as well.

She broke the kiss, and whispered against his lips. “Let me see.”

Her attention focused on his cock now, she glanced down as she reached into his boxers, pulling him out. And her eyes widened.

“Oh my god.” She breathed.

He had a beautiful, glorious cock. Thick and pale, the foreskin peeled back to reveal a glistening heavy head, the sight of it alone enough to make her mouth water.

Springing proud and high from the thick nest of red hair, now, it was his turn to lay back as she nearly pushed him back. Situating herself between his thighs, she gripped the firmness of them, digging her fingers into the firm muscle. She moved her left hand to cup his sac, her right grounding her as she placed a tender, soft kiss to the top of his cock. The precum beaded there was clear, salty, smelling of him and spurring her body to twinge in arousal. Amazing. She’d just cum, powerfully, and she was ready for more.

From the gentle kiss, she arched her body over his, and took his head into her mouth. Her plush lips parted wide, then closed over him as she slowly, slowly, sunk down, working to take more of him in, as much as she could. Not only was he thick, but he was long. Saliva trailing from the corners of her mouth, the hand that had been cradling his balls now caressed the shaft that her mouth couldn’t cover, beginning to work it in time with her sucking.
 
Just how experienced was Jo? Seth just went with her, letting her guide him and take the lead. When she asked him to stop finger fucking her, and adjusted herself, he thought for a moment it was over for the evening. Fuck, he'd spent most of the last few days painfully hard, either kissing Jo, or fingering her, or rubbing against her, or watching porn with her, or thinking about all of the above.

And yet for all this heavy petting and tonsil hockey and making her happy, he was still a virgin. An 18 year old freshman virgin. Liam had Holly, in every sense of the word. I mean, he thought, they've had a fight, but that was Liam and Holly. And Seth imagined everyone he knew was fucking like rabbits, finishing class and racing back to the dorm to get their gear off and their cocks and cunts docked in frenzied congress. And that was just college.

Even as Jo kissed him and then sucked his thumb, and guided his hand to her breast, and then his mouth - he bit her like a fucking idiot - Seth saw people all over the world fucking and being fucked, finding intimacy and release, and pleasure and ecstasy and all the emotions in between, while he....he crawled towards his goal in the slowest of slow motion, exploring Jo's every pore, every bump and fold, every nook and cranny as if they were the Rockies and the Grand Canyon and the Himalayas rolled into one, and he was a lone explorer destined to crest every hill and climb into every ravine and never make it out the other side.

And yet this was ecstasy. Jo was his. He could do anything to her, he figured, it was just going to take time. Or maybe he could just push her down and fuck her, here on the rough carpeted floor of the library. What was she going to do about it? He figured he was so aroused now that the act would take about three minutes if he held his breath. Just do it, said a voice in his head, just do it....

And then Jo opened her legs and pushed is head down. Her cunt was in deep shadow. He struggled to adjust to the dim light. Seth knew what cunts looked like. He and Liam had studied cunts on the laptop, frame by frame, until he felt he could pass a biology test. And yet confronted with a real cunt, a woman with real flesh and hair, and not some cut and blow-dried plastic porn cunt, it felt like starting over, just in the dark.

Seth blew onto Jo, then lowered his mouth to her thighs and slowly kissed his way towards ground zero. Was he too slow all of a sudden? He felt Jo's hand behind his head and then she pushed him hard into her, his lips and nose contacting with her wet sex. He coughed and just as quickly she pulled him back.

Settling back onto the carpet, Seth rose up on his elbows, giving her a quick smile which he hoped might convince Jo that he knew what he was doing, if not convince himself. Then he rubbed her cunt with his hand before gently prising her open. And with his fingers still manipulating her, Seth leaned in and tongued her. Jo jerked up with a gratifying 'fuck', then pressed back against him, not with a hand behind his head this time, but with her whole body, offering herself to him, inviting him to take her orally however he wanted.

Seth felt he and Jo were working together now, his tongue teasing and goading, and her body responding by twisting and turning, inviting an ever deeper and direct focus on the hard nub of her clit. And once he'd found his target, Seth homed in, giving Jo the confidence that her pleasure was his only goal, and however she chose to let him know wordlessly what she wanted, he would understand.

He sucked on her clit, revelling in her vocal responses, fucking her with his tongue, gently teasing her open, claiming her cunt as his oral plaything as he would soon emulate hopefully with the cock he was currently scraping painfully on the carpet.

And then she reached down and taking his hand, guided his fingers to her cunt. He slipped a finger into her cunt, feeling it alongside his tongue, but deeper, harder, feeling her warm fleshy interior. And then she signalled for a second finger and he obliged, stretching her wide, pushing against her contracting muscles, and feeling her oily wetness seeping back down to his hand.

Jo put a hand behind his head again and pushed Seth into her as hard as ever. He was breathless, his mouth and his fingers and his face now just a slick of her cunt juices. He felt her body kick, heard her cry out, felt the pressure on his fingers deep inside her. And then Jo orgasmed, a great heaving expulsion of breath, crying out 'Seth, Seth' as she surrendered to his assault, and came in a rush of whimpering and kicking. For a split second he feared she would break his neck as her dancers' thighs clenched around him.

But she let him go. And knowing he was so close himself, he pulled himself up and without thinking, kissed her, transferring her cunt juices to her face and lips and tongue. He felt Jo suck at him greedily as she reached down and undid his jeans and fetched out his cock.

He glanced down with her. Hard and long and too close to cumming for comfort. And finally, she culminated their days of anticipation and shadow-boxing and postponing the inevitable, by lying down between his legs and kissing his cock. He looked down at this beautiful woman with her mouth on his organ, worshipping his manhood just as he had since the very first time he'd rubbed himself to orgasm and wondered at the elation and the creamy discharge he could make happen at will.

Jo sucked his cock into her mouth. Watching it disappear was almost other worldly, like a snake slinking into a hole. Girls had touched Seth's cock before. Some had even sucked him, but it had been furtive and opportunistic, in his room while he listened for his mother at the stairs, and once in the back of a bus for a couple of seconds until she spat him out and said 'ewww'.

Jo's swallowing his cock felt somehow fated. He felt he fit into her. Her mouth was where his cock belonged. He watched her suck him, her eyes closed, his head bent down almost painfully, not wanting to miss an instant of the ceremony. Seth wondered just how much room she had in there, pushing to find the back of her mouth, the top of her throat, and then relaxing as she pushed him back with her tongue to ready for his next foray. He might have just stilled himself and let her make the moves. But he was hard and highly aroused and ready to unload, and the sight of the face of a beautiful woman being split by his cock, she apparently enjoying the sensation of tonguing his shaft, and licking and sucking his veined appendage, pushed him over the edge.

Did he want to last? Did he want to warn her? Did she already know what affect she would have on him after an evening, no days, of teasing and titillation? It was too late. His cock spasmed and bucked, and he pushed himself to the back of her cavity as he came, a torrent of semen spraying into Jo's mouth. He heard himself moaning 'fuck', and holding himself there, not relaxing or letting go until he was done.

And when he was done, he pulled back, not slowly but without urgency, until his cock withdrew from Jo's mouth. Seth looked down at his friend, his partner, his willing victim, and his creamy deposit spilling from her parted lips, marking her face.

"Fuck," he said. "Just...fuck, Jo. That was fucking beyond belief fabulous. You look...fuck...I don't know. That was great. What I've always wanted to do, only better."

'I love you', he wanted to say. Did that sound right? Maybe not. He climbed around and they sat together, side by side against the bookshelf. He leaned over to kiss her. Maybe she seemed a little tentative this time, her mouth full of his seed, her face salty and warm and wet. But she returned his kiss, opening her lips and running her tongue over his teeth so he could taste himself. For the first time.

"So that's what cum tastes like?"
 
"Worshiping" would be an apt way of putting it. From the first swipe of her tongue across the slick flesh of his cock, Jo delved onto him with an enthusiasm that was real, if not always elegant. Sometimes her teeth bumped across his head, or she sucked too hard, or pulled at his foreskin a bit too roughly. But it was like having her first taste of a delicacy; she couldn't stop herself. He was so smooth, so big, she was having trouble fitting her mouth around him. But what she couldn't swallow, she pumped gently with her her hand.

She'd pull up to suck in air, but even then, desperate to breathe, she was reluctant to leave his cock, and she'd trail it out of her mouth, her tongue lovingly caressing his length, saliva trailing from the corners of her mouth to lazily drip down him. When he thrust back into her mouth, it'd caught her by surprise. She choked, coughed - pulled back. Then was on him again, her throat flexing, her lips shifting, as she learned the motions of his body, and struggled to adapt to him. Once or twice, she was still unprepared, and would cough, her throat spasming around him, god, he was so big, she'd have to suck in air and hold her breath as she attempted to deep throat him in time with his thrusts, allowing her throat to go slack as he pumped into her. Though she'd climaxed not long before, she could feel a familiar burn starting between her legs.

I'm going to fuck him, flashed across her mind. And it wasn't a bolt of the blue, but a simple fact, like the sun rising in the east and water being wet. I'm going to take all of him inside me, over and over and over -

Jets of hot cum hit the back of her throat, and she nearly gagged from how sudden it was. Her throat quivered, and she began to swallow, quickly, messily. He was acrid, bitter, salty - not the most pleasant taste in the world, but it didn't matter. It was him. All of him, he was gifting himself to her, this was all for her - and even though cum dribbled out of the sides of her mouth, down the sides of her throat, to pool faintly across the tops of her exposed breasts, she still swallowed, moaning as he forced his cock deeper into her throat. She was getting used to him, in such a short time, though it was hard, she was able to take him better than she did a few minutes ago.

She let her mouth drop open as he pulled his cock from out of her. Long strings of cum and saliva connected the two of them together, until they broke, adding to the streaks on her chin, her throat, her breasts. Her eyes were hooded, nearly hidden under her long lashes, her face absolutely wrecked - flushed and wet with his cum, and she tentatively licked her lips, getting the last bit of him. Him. All him. She had to stop herself from reaching between her legs, to gather the wetness growing there, to draw herself across his lips, to have him taste her again, until he was hard again, and then when he was, she'd fuck him, right there...

His words seemed to snap her out of it, and she blinked, once, twice, clearing her eyes, and then, cutely enough, blushed. What had he meant by all of that? There was something more than just a horny boy expressing gratitude for having his dick sucked. There had to be, right? He could feel it, maybe.

'Fuck me, take me, breed me,' she wanted to say, not caring how crass or weird it sounded, telling this strange boy that she wanted him to fuck her and fill her until he was spilling out of her, until her body was completely destroyed for all others. 'I'm yours,' almost came to her lips, but she stopped - had the words swallowed by his mouth on hers, her tongue eagerly coming to play with his. Beneath the acrid taste of his cum, she could still taste the dark musk of herself on his lips, on his tongue, and the mingling together was heady, enough to make her shudder in his arms. She pressed her pliant body close to his, not caring if she was getting spit and cum all over his shirt, she needed to feel more of him, his warmth leeching through his shirt, her legs slipping between his as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

They kissed, explored the heat of each others bodies. His hands slipped across her bare torso, cupped a breast, thumbed a nipple. He was more familiar with her now, comfortable - and it showed, in the tender way that his fingers explored the curve of her stomach, the side of her neck, her collar bones. And for her, she was still learning, still eager. Her hands shifted from his neck to his shoulders, under his shirt to caress the smooth sleek skin of him, carved by water.

"You have an amazing body," she purred against her lips, once, as they were breaking for air. She'd felt a little nagging fear - he had to know she was attracted to more than just his body, to what lurked behind his eyes, what she could potentially draw out of him -, but she wanted him to know that she liked what she saw. A lot. It was also the easiest thing to say - she still didn't have the words for everything else that was bubbling in her head. "I want to see all of it," she blurted, then, embarrassed, she laughed, hoping to mask her raw lust with another kiss.

Though it seemed like they'd only been there for a few minutes, the lights above them flickered, before plunging the basement into darkness. "Mmph," she pulled her lips away from his. "Must be getting close to closing..." She began to untangle herself from him, as the lights came back on. "The person at the front desk turns the lights on and off 15 minutes before closing," she said, straightening her top out and pulling it back down over her breasts. Her nipples were firm points under the fabric, and it was now dotted with darker beads of spit and cum. Thankfully, she had her jacket. Leaning over, she began to pull up her shorts and panties, arching her hips off the floor as she did so. Now, fully dressed, even if still rumpled, she smiled at him.

"Tomorrow..." she trailed off, running her tongue across her lips, "I've got to work until 6, but...afterwards....do you...wanna hang out with me?" She was still stumbling across her words, terrified that he'd reject her, but he couldn't, not when she had made up her mind to feel him. "There's a little spot on campus towards the West, where it meets into the park, that's really nice...I like to go walking out there sometimes. I thought maybe we could go together?"

It'd be quiet, where she had in mind. Quiet, and isolated. Perfect for what she wanted - all of him.
 
Seth watched Jo walk away from the library into the darkness. Six o'clock tomorrow. A walk in the woods. Well sure, he'd agreed, but what the fuck? He'd just cum in her mouth after eating her pussy, they'd covered each other in copious amounts of bodily fluid, he had an erection that he was sure was going to be permanent, and still he hadn't fucked her.

So the library closed. She could kick Holly out of her room. He could kick Liam out too, Seth supposed. But Jo's room was a lot closer, and no doubt more comfortable, being a girls' room.

Seth just didn't get it. She seemed to like everything about him and everything he did. And fuck it, he was aching for her.

And then he realised what was the problem. He hadn't said 'I love you'. Was that it? All of it? Is that all girls wanted to hear?

No matter how many times he rehearsed it to himself as he walked back through the darkened campus, it sounded shallow. 'I love you' was how you manipulated someone, especially after 3 days. 'I wanna fuck you', now that was honest. 'I wanna eat your pussy', 'I wanna stick my cock in your mouth', 'I wanna cum on your face', 'I wanna fuck your ass'. They were all true statements at least. But they didn't cut it either, although if he tried to remember he'd probably said at least one of them.

Before he realised, Seth arrived outside his room. It was late and there was swim training in the morning. He was still mostly erect, and hit his cock with the back of his hand hoping to make it go down. No luck. Cold shower maybe.

Seth unlocked the door, expecting to find Liam and Holly fucking. And true to form, Liam's naked ass greeted him, pounding against his bunk and Holly hidden from view on Liam's bed.

"Shut the fucking door, you freak," Liam yelled, turning to meet him. And as Seth peered into the dim lower bunk, past Liam's swinging cock, the face that looked out wasn't Holly at all. She was dark-haired, Latino maybe, her mouth still open with that surprised but inviting look as if Liam would simply turn back and recommence his assault.

She climbed out and into the light. Seth didn't recognise her. The young woman's blouse and bra were undone. Seth knew he should back out of the room immediately, but she gathered her things and ran from the room.

"Fuck you idiot. Cristina, come back, please. I love you...."

Liam ran into the hallway, naked from the waist down, leaving Seth to contemplate the phrase he'd avoided with Jo. It seemed even less appropriate here. Liam loved Cristina? On a first date?

Liam returned, still wearing just the t-shirt, panting from running downstairs and back. He went to the window. Seth followed and looked over his shoulder, but there was no sign of Cristina escaping across the grounds.

"You fucking moron. Jesus. I was only up to fucking her mouth. All the rest still to come, you fucking gorilla. Anyway, why aren't you with Jo?"

So it was time for Seth to talk. But he said nothing, just readying his things for a shower.

"Still hasn't let you fuck her then?"

"Fuck you," Seth said, walking out.
 
"You know, Liam really is a little shit," Holly murmured as she took a long sip from her iced latte.

"Freshman. Swim team," Jo intoned, sipping from her tea cup.

"I dunno. I guess I thought there might have been something more. Men eventually mature, grow out of it."

"His being stupid hot had nothing to do with that, I'm sure."

Holly laughed, rolling over onto her stomach. Jo had been surprised to find Holly actually in the dorm (but, in retrospect, it made sense: Holly didn't keep late nights during the week), and after a much needed shower, Jo had settled into her own bed, comfy in her pajamas. Holly was clearly in for the night, with her long hair braided back out of her face and in her own oversized sleeping shirt. Ink on the side of her hand and the stray mark of a highlighter across her palm indicated that she had been studying.

"Well, at least I know you've got eyes. Sorry for calling you an 'ice cunt,' but I seriously worry about you. 'All work and no play' and all that."

Jo leaned back in her bed, stretching out her legs. Even a shower hadn't been quite enough to wash away the dampness between her thighs. "I know. Liam was a bad influence on you."

"Tell me about it. I hate how I do that - take on the whole persona of who I'm banging. I gotta talk to my therapist about that for next week. It's not healthy. And I have enough like, sense of self to not have to do that. I'm just in this all for a good time." She shrugged, and then sat up. "I probably need to take a break and focus more on school for a little bit."

Jo blinked, flabbergasted. "Wait. Did I just hear you say that you were going to take a break from fucking?"

"I said 'probably,' smart ass. The swim team dudes are really fucking hot, with incredible bodies...but they're not good lays. Liam was all about himself. No finesse. I think I'm going to start looking at older guys. More experience. Better at seduction. You know," she leaned forward, looking at Jo, "I think there's a grad student that I know that would be right up your alley, should you need some TLC. He's really great! He's a TA for my Abnormal Psych class..."

"Lemme stop you right there," Jo said, muffling a slight laugh. Oh Holly. "You know, Seth..."

"Dude, Liam's just trying to get him laid. The minute you fuck him, it's over. And it's not even going to be a good fuck because he's a virgin. Solid two pump chump," Holly scoffed. "You deserve better. Someone that like, actually gives a shit about you. Me, I'm totally fine with using guys and being used by them, because it's like, we all know the score. Everyone fucks around in school. But if I can get bored of it, I know it'll totally wreck you. You've got a heart - and a good one. You need to be with someone that can take care of it."

Jo flushed. Holly's insight was, as usual, right on the money. Since the library, Jo had been second-guessing the whole thing with Seth. Why was it, that in the moment, all she wanted to do was fall into him, be taken by him, and the minute it was over, sense came back, and she realized she was falling much too hard, too fast? Did Holly wrestle with that sort of thing? It didn't seem like it. But Holly didn't get attached - men were walking dildos for her. But on the same hand, she seemed to get bored of that. Even if you ate your favorite dish every day, you'd get bored of it - that was human nature.

"...Maybe." Jo grasped her pillow, and squeezed it to her chest. Might as well be honest - if she could be with anyone, it'd be Holly. "It's just...when he touches me, he kisses me, I just...I can't think about anything else. It's so intense. I just want him to fuck me into the floor."

Holly gaped, then laughed. "Well, it sounds like springtime has come for my little Jojo," she cooed, then, she got up from her bed and flopped down on Jo's, putting her head on Jo's chest, on top of the pillow. Shifting to face her, Holly pushed her braid out of her face. "Sounds like you have a serious case of hormones."

"It feels so much more than that. Like, I want to know everything about him - crack him open and live in his veins."

"So you have a hardcore crush AND hormones," Holly chirruped, reaching up to tweak Jo's nose. "Just fuck him and it'll go away. And then I can introduce you to a nice boy that's actually going to be worth your time in more ways than one."

Jo didn't respond.

______

Maybe Holly's right, Jo thought, as she fiddled with the straps of her apron. If she just fucked Seth, maybe she'd be able to get all of this stuff out of her system. Holly was typically right when it came to sex. And what was there between her and Seth? She wanted him, but she still didn't feel like she knew a lot about him. And he seemed content to just...be with her body. That's typically all they wanted.

"Boys are stupid," she grumbled, out loud.

"Got that right," laughed her boss, wiping down the counter. "And we never grow out of it."

"That's not very encouraging, Clint," Jo sniffed, sticking her tongue out at the older man. Clint was the owner of the shop. An incorrigible flirt, he was in his late 40s, married, with two kids, and could maybe pass for handsome if you squinted. He had a mischievous sparkle in his hazel eyes that made it easy to see how he'd been married for so long.

"I wouldn't lie to my favorite girl," he winked, and, folding up the rag he'd been using to toss it into the sink, he crossed his arms. "Whose face do I need to bash in?"

"You're such a dad," Jo drawled, scooting over to give the man a one-armed hug. He returned it, rubbing her back.

"Can't help it," he said, turning her loose. "Well, whoever he is, give 'im hell."

"Something like that," Jo replied, taking off her apron and hanging it up. Simple. She'd just fuck Seth out there in the woods, get it out of her system, and be done with it. And her life would return back to normal - avoiding the swim team, working at the shop, tutoring, focusing on school. Though, since she saw JB the other night, she'd been thinking about dancing again. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to get a little more serious about practicing. Though it was too late for her to consider a career in it (maybe?), it wasn't too late to be in a few productions. It'd keep her busy, get her out and about...

Okay. Game plan was set. She was ready.

_______

Outside, it was turning into a beautiful evening. There was a slight breeze that ran invisible fingers through her masses of hair (she'd opted to wear it down again), and felt amazing against her bare legs. She'd opted to wear a pale blue tank top and gray skirt that ended above her knees, and her typical flats. Comfortable, but still "dressier" than her typical leggings / loose shirt combo.

She glanced down at her phone. Hopefully Seth would be along shortly. She took in a deep breath. She was going to go through with this. She had to.
 
Last edited:
Seth stirred. It was just light. Liam must have already been awake.

"Sorry about last night," he said from the bunk below.

Seth rubbed his eyes and examined the mouldy ceiling.

"You awake?

"Yeah. Sorry about what?"

Silence.

"Sorry about what?"

"You know. Being an asshole."

Seth needed the bathroom and climbed down in his boxers. Liam was lying naked on his bed, his cock sagging forlornly to one side. Seth suppressed a smile.

"Hey man. So Holly's dumped you and I frightened Cristina off. You knew I'd be back last night."

Liam stared straight up, making no eye contact, and reached down for his cock.

"Holly is a great fuck," he said. "I miss her already. And Cristina...."

He stroked himself as if Seth wasn't there.

Seth left for the bathroom where he relieved himself, splashed water in his face, and flattened his hair. When he returned Liam was hard.

"Dude, do you have to.....?" But it was no use. Liam was simply an out and out exhibitionist. Seth had seen his friend's cock hard many times, when they watched porn together, when he fucked Holly in front of him, fucking Cristina last night. He'd seen Liam orgasm. Once they'd had a competition to see who could shoot the furthest. Liam won.

"I'm sorry....dude really....sorry....ugh."

Seth wondered if he should wait for the inevitable in case Liam had anything else to say, or go for a run while Liam finished himself off. It was a no-brainer. As he jogged down the stairs Seth realised what a novel event it was to hear Liam apologise. For anything.

He ran into Holly by the lake. She was clad in the hottest, tightest exercise wear, tiny shorts which split all the way to her hips, and a tight t-shirt which bared her midriff and just concealed her tits. Seth almost managed to jog past, but she called him over.

"Hi Seth," Holly said, stopping, then grabbing hold of a post and placing one leg high like a ballet dancer. Her shorts strained under the pressure. "Glad I ran into you. I suppose you know I've dumped Liam."

Seth nodded. She put her leg down and placed her hand on his arm.

"You know," she said, "Jo really likes you, but she's never gonna make up her mind. She's just a procrastinator. I bet she's fun and everything, but if you really want to fuck...."

Seth looked into her wide eyes, sparkling with invitation. Something about a girl saying fuck, not just the obvious invitation although that was hot too, but the sheer rawness of it, the carnality. Maybe with Holly it was a little less edgy than with Jo, say. Holly had a reputation. And if she'd come onto him instead of Liam in the first place he'd have just let her eat him for breakfast.

Holly released his arm and let her hand drop casually down his chest to his running shorts, stopping when she brushed his cock.

"Jo says you have a nice cock," she said, applying a little pressure, feeling his swelling begin.

Seth coughed. Fuck, he was jeopardising everything with Jo just by standing here, letting Holly touch him. But jeopardising what? They still hadn't fucked and what was tonight all about? A walk in the woods? If Jo was going to fuck him, then what was wrong with the library? Or anywhere they'd been in the last week? Maybe it was some cruel joke cooked up between the girls. Maybe Jo had told Holly to test him. Or just fuck him like a walking dildo.

But if that was what you had to be to get your cock inside a girl, then walking dildo it was. Did it matter? Next year, next week, tomorrow, they'd all move on. He'd probably forget their names in a year or two after college. 'Who was the black girl we knew?' he'd ask his college friends. 'You know, the one who was friends with the blonde girl, the one who fucked every guy with a pulse.'

Every guy except him. Seth wanted to lose his virginity. The need ached through his body. He wanted to lose it to Jo, but Holly would do. She would do nicely, he daydreamed.

"Well," she said, "Gotta go." And she stretched up and kissed him on the mouth. For a moment he tasted her offer, but when he opened his eyes, she was jogging away backwards, waving flirtatiously.

Thoughts of fucking Holly distracted Seth all day. It would be so simple. The library wouldn't phase Holly. Guys walking into the room wouldn't phase Holly. It would be just skin on skin, meat on meat, get hard, put his cock in, cum, and withdraw. Use Holly to jump the hurdle. Like she was offering to be used. Who wouldn't do that?

Seth was still thinking about Holly when he noticed how late it was. Six o'clock was his appointment with Jo in the woods. Not for the first time that week Seth found himself running across campus to meet this mysterious, irritating, alluring black girl who had him dancing on a string.
 
Holly had been thinking about Seth for the better part of the day - in a much different context. The little hornball had just let her grab him, like Jo was nothing. Pfft. Figures. Young, dumb, and full of cum, wasn’t that how it went?

Chewing on the end of her pen, she fixed on her Abnormal Psych’s TA. He was a bit taller than Seth (though not by much), and instead of a cut physique of a swimmer, he had a bit of the “skinny fat” thing going on for him - a little pot belly on his bean pole frame that his woefully out of style vest didn’t quite conceal. Just looking straight at him like this did nothing for Holly - but, sometimes, when he was taking over the lesson and he was discussing something he really liked, he just…lit up, and became absolutely charming. He and Jo would be perfect, she thought, resting her chin in her palm. They could nerd out over history and period dramas and god knows what else.

But there was still the matter of Seth. Well. She sighed, and stretched her arms overhead, before looking back at her notes. As much as she didn’t like it (and had a bird’s eye view of the situation), she had to let Jo field this one. And, realistically, she thought, somewhat ruefully, she had played her part to shove Jo towards Seth. Some friend I am. Jo had been nothing but understanding, accepting, and Holly was quick to throw that away for some second rate pretty boy dick out of some misplaced sense of competition or curiosity.

She bit down on the pen again. It wouldn’t make sense for her to beat herself up over it. What was done was done, and if she spent all of her time regretting things she probably shouldn’t have done, she’d never get anywhere in life. Life - it was full of experiences, and Holly was all about chasing each one to its fullest.

Still, she mused to herself, I could be a better friend.

_____

Jo had glanced down at her phone. He was running late. Would she look desperate, standing out here waiting for him?

Gah. This whole thing is fucked, she thought as she kicked at a pebble on the ground. Whenever he wasn’t around, she could think straight, could use logic: hell, she lived with the girl that’d worked her way through most of the swim team and knew, from second hand experience, that all they were after was one thing. And it was totally clear that Seth was a virgin. So what was she expecting? For some dumb teenage boy to return, or understand, that sort of passion?

It wasn’t impossible, she had to mentally chide herself. She knew plenty - okay, well, maybe not plenty - but she knew guys that had actual feelings besides “touch my cock.” There was Roman, in her Ancient Philosophy course, who’d been dating the same girl for over a year, and the guys that came into the coffee shop from time to time, and even though Clint was a flirt and absent minded and a giant child, he was married and loved the hell out of his wife and kids.

“It’s just my luck to be all over a complete social idiot,” she sighed to herself. Maybe Holly was right, though. She hadn’t had a crush in like, forever, and hadn’t really had sex, or hell, even thought about it, in longer than that. So maybe this was what she needed. Clean out the ol’ pipes. Fallopian tubes. Whatever. Just something.

She glanced down at her phone again. Okay. He was going to meet her here, then they were going to go for a walk in the woods - or more like, she was going to lead him to a quiet, secluded spot (that she’d scouted for weeks before - musing, once or twice, that it’d be a nice place to have a romantic picnic, then make love…), and then get it over with. And then she’d be right back to where she was before - she didn’t even have his number. It’d make breaking things off that much easier. And no one would really believe him - because she’d go back to her studies and no one would think of her as being easy, and that was that.

“Perfect!”
 
Seth found Jo just where she said she'd be. It was a beautiful evening, warm and clear, a faint breeze nudging the pines. Jo was wearing her hair down, a blue tank top and grey skirt. Seth's heart rose. Just the things for getting off in a hurry.

And then he rebuked himself. Jo wasn't a piece of meat. She was a great girl. Clever. Well read. Watched porn, for fuck's sake. Jo was great company. Well, most of the time, when she wasn't messing with his head.

If he wanted to get rid of his virginity there was Holly or a paid whore. Everyone did it. Everyone else he knew. Fuck, he was the original 18 year old virgin. Shy? Frigid? Unlucky? Fated to be celibate?

Jo saw him and sort of smiled. He waved and smiled back. Was this going to be one of those straight-into-his-pants encounters? Or another cock tease? He couldn't read Jo at all. That was her allure. Always the mystery woman, unlike Holly, the paid whore you didn't even have to pay.

As he walked up to Jo he felt guilty about Holly, guilty that he'd let her touch his cock, guilty that he hadn't fucked her and come on to Jo with at least one fuck under his belt. Jesus, he just knew he was going to be a dud fuck, no sooner get his cock in than cum and roll off her and say something dumb like he did every time time they disengaged.

"Hi," he said, and then searched for a smart phrase that just didn't arrive at his lips. "You look great."

He pictured his cock sliding into her, white into black. Pictures of what they'd already done together in the past few days flooded his head. He was hard already just thinking about her, about them together. And the woods, he thought. He looked round. They were alone.

He felt she was holding back a little. The man takes the lead, he thought. He put an arm round her, then pulled her into an embrace. She backed off a little and led him towards an even more secluded spot where a downy bed of soft grass spread amongst the trees.

Seth looked around, taking it all in, making sure he would remember everything. This would be the place. This would be the girl. Whoever else he fucked, Jo and these woods would always be his first. He pulled her back to him, then placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face to his.

"I wanna fuck you," he said.
 
“Oh, um, thank you,” she sounded less than enthusiastic, a far cry from how she was yesterday. It was like sticking a pin into her leg to keep herself awake; she had to see through that weird haze that settled over her brain whenever she was around him. But still…the way his eyes crinkled when he smiled, the smattering of freckles across the bridge of his nose, his cheeks.

Before she could try and talk her way out of the compliment, over explain her outfit, his arm was around her, and she blinked, looking at him wild-eyed for a moment before deciding to go with it.

It was a quiet walk from the shop, through campus, and to the edge of the woods. It was still warm out, though the sun was beginning to sink. It was a way that she knew very well; she could have walked it with her eyes closed. And, soon enough, they had arrived - a small, secluded little valley, almost out of nowhere. It was a bit off the well walked / jogged path, but Jo’s feet were sure as she stepped over tree roots and rocks. The little glade was flanked by deeper scrub brush and the faint white heads of clover flowers.

Stepping away from him, she locked her fingers through his. Looked up into his face, looking for the faintest hint of romance…

And then he spoke.

So much for romance.

She was scarcely able to hide her surprise when he spoke - surprise that melted into something between disgust and annoyance. But she’d gone too far now; plus, there was the fact that he was hiding the biggest cock she’d ever seen. Maybe it’d turn out to be something that Holly and her could laugh over in the future. But what to even say to that? Maybe the best answer wasn’t an answer at all - and she simply leaned forward, pressing her lips to his.
 
Jesus! Seth knew immediately he'd said the wrong thing. So 'I wanna fuck you' was crass, for sure. But he'd said it to Jo before. And she'd said it back. He despaired at getting anything right. With Jo. With any girl. The guys he knew, Liam and the others, just seemed to be successful and as far as Seth could tell, they were cruder than he was.

'You look great' had been right. But how did he backtrack to there? Jo was still holding his hand, so Seth clasped it more tightly. The look on her face had been a shock, but she wasn't going to run off. Was she?

And anyway, she kissed him, and he enjoyed the taste of her soft lips and her scent up close. He ran his hands though her hair, keeping her close until someone needed to come up for air. It was Jo. She disengaged and withdrew just a little. Seth gazed into her dark eyes.

"That was nice."

OK.....then...

"How was your day?"

Jo's look didn't improve.

Seth looked about. Maybe if he walked Jo a little further along the path into the wood they might find an even better spot. Whatever better meant. And he might, out of pure dumb luck, say the right thing.

"Let's go a little further," he said. "Down there."

He pointed, and tugged Jo deeper into the woods.
 
Back
Top