My nude indian wife

I hope..

I hope once your done taking pics of your sexy wife and she is all turned on and wet for you. There is a moment you get to enjoy her sexy body and get sum fucking done. I would be all over my hunny as we took pictures like yours!!

Thanks guys, another one :)

Last edited:
Viz she is a gorgeous fuck bunny, nice face beautiful eyes, long legs which would be great to lick from toe to pussy; stunning ass which I would love to spread then lick and tongue it before inserting my throbbing cock until it explodes with my cum all over it. I would then hopefully turn her round and lick and tongue her gorgeous slit before fucking her for the rest of the day. In the meantime I will just have to wank over her pictures.:D:kiss::kiss:

Viz she is a gorgeous fuck bunny, nice face beautiful eyes, long legs which would be great to lick from toe to pussy; stunning ass which I would love to spread then lick and tongue it before inserting my throbbing cock until it explodes with my cum all over it. I would then hopefully turn her round and lick and tongue her gorgeous slit before fucking her for the rest of the day. In the meantime I will just have to wank over her pictures.:D:kiss::kiss:

Wow love your comments :) More for you then ;)

Last edited:
You are one lucky dude!!!! Your wife is Hot, Hot, Hot!!!!! There is no question if I had the chance with her!!! Beautiful!!!

Wow love your comments :) More for you then ;)
Great pictures! Thank you so much for sharing such beauty!

I enjoy ass pics in case you need any inspiration for the future. Of course, any pic of her seems to be a great one!!! :)

Just realised there are 40 pics of her in this thread, but if you want more, sure :)

Last edited:
Just realised there are 40 pics of her in this thread, but if you want more, sure :)

Yes! That last one is perfect! I have been edging for a while and that pretty much did it for this ass lover. :D

Thank you so much!

I just wanna fuck her throat n cum all over her cute face.. Then I'll make her lick my asshole n we'd kiss and make love later

Back