Anyone You Can Be, I Can Be Better ~Closed for Momadness~

Kat

“WAIT—NO please...” before she could finish her begging, Officer asshole grabbed her and started dragging her back to her cell. Maddie lied. That girl had never lied in her life yet she sat there and fucking pretended to be Kat. Tyler, the asshole, she couldn’t tell if he was playing along too or if he actually knew Kat was not Kat and Maddie was not Maddie.

“Your playmate is back Hillary.” The Officer said as the door was slowly opened and she was roughly shoved back into the holding cell. She’d never felt so alone in her whole entire life. In 12 hours her sister had managed to successfully steal her life and let Kat go to prison for a crime she wasn’t supposed to have committed.

“H-hi Lake—M-mistress...” She said to the curvy Latina. If she got out of this hellhole, Maddie was going to pay big fucking time. Her face still burned from the busted lip she’d gotten earlier from Lakeen.

For the first time ever, she wasn’t the top bitch and it fucking scared her.

~Maddie~

Maddie followed Officer Kendrick numbly. She’d just let Kat take the fall for something Kat knew nothing about and knowing her friends, it probably took a thousand different ways to get information out of them.

She couldn’t believe this was happening. Honestly, she could see Kat going to jail but not because she was trying to save poor helpless animals but because she was caught selling herself on the corner or something.

Which was a cruel thing to think about your very own twin. She wasn’t even sure WHY she still had to be there. Thankfully, she had been nowhere near the scene of the crime.

She fucking hated this. If she got out of this alive, she’d probably quit being a social justice warrior for good or at least try to.
 
Kat

” So little fish, looks like your stuck with me..”

Kat swallowed hard as her eyes involuntarily went to the woman’s large breasts that were bouncing from the force of the laughter.

“Greeat.” She mumbled sarcastically as she made her way up to the top bunk only to be stopped by Lakeen.

"Where you think your going bitch? Na. You don't get on your bunk without permission little ho. Now... sit on the floor."

It was on the tip of Kats tongue to smart off. The floors were utterly disgusting. She looked at the floors and then at Lakeen with disgust and with a raised brow. There was no way in hell she was sitting on that nasty floor, she continued up the steps until fear gripped her as Lakeen started to get off her own bed.

Shit!

Kat quickly moved down the steps and got on the floor doing her best not to cry. That certainly wouldn’t help her situation. Suddenly Lakeen asked her if she’d ever massaged anyone’s feet before and moved her feet in the direction of Kat.

“I don’t massage feet.” Her voice was monotone. “But somehow I get the feeling that’s going to change.”

At the intense look on Lakeens face, she swallowed back every ounce of fear and began to rub her feet. A churning in her stomach began to grow as well as the sudden urge to puke.

Maddie

After she finished with the detective, she followed Tyler outside doing her best not to cry. It wouldn’t help the situation. Tyler kept giving her words of encouragement but suddenly she felt a river explode inside her as soon as they reached his car. She was balling.

, "Baby. I got your back. I will keep your secrets I promise. You just have to keep quiet about things and it's all good. Can you do that?" He lifted her head to look at him and kissed her gently. He whispered, "We can be together forever. I think I want that with you. You are the best of what she is not. Can you do this? Keep quiet."

She sniffled and then frowned. It was weird, all but one week ago this man couldn’t stand her. He’d managed to call her every name in the book from prude who’d probably never get dick or cunt who probably couldn’t handle a dick if it hit her the face.

“Tyler...you hated me, up until last night and that was only after multiple guys fucked me and then you fucked me. “ she wasn’t sure where she was going with this statement. Her mind was all over the place.

She shook her head, “I just want to go home. I don’t even know what half of the classes Kat took, where they are. And like you just implied, I’m nothing like Kat. Someone will figure it out. You did.”
 
~Kat~

"So little ho. Think you can tell your Mistress about yourself without all the sarcasm and sass? Lord knows there is enough of that in this place. If I am going to take care of on the grounds, then I need to know more about you. Just a little harder ... oh... watch the corn there... yeah... oh... that's good."

Kat was literally going to be sick. She rolled her eyes not quite certain if she wanted this girls protection but then she recalled that the officer said, she was actually the NICEST jailmate here. If this was what they called nice, she wasn't ready to meet the real bitches.

"Do you want the fictional version that everyone seems to be making up in here or the real biography?"

She hadn't realized she was sassing off until the words left her mouth. "Sorry, reflex. My name isn't Maddie, it's Kat. I have a twin. We switched last night because I didn't want to have sex with my boyfriend or watch his lame attempts to get kinky. My sister who is usually miss goodie goodie was planning some bullshit attempt to save the animals. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. If I knew she was doing any of this, I probably never would've switched with her. You know that bitch looked me in the eye and said SHE was Kat as if I was fucking crazy."

She was getting angrier than she thought she was. Maddie, in one single night, had ruined her life. But two could play that game. What was meant as a fun little joke was now turning into something far more serious.

After all, when you switch with your twin you don't expect to be in jail a few hours later and rubbing the feet of a latina cell mate.

~MAddie~

"Do you trust me?"


She didn't know who to trust anymore. She just wanted to go back to her life but right now her life was fucked up because she was supposedly in jail. If she came out as Maddie then it would really look like she set Kat up to take her spot in jail.

Maddie hadn't said anything though which pissed off Tyler.

"Listen here and Listen good. I vouched for you. I gave you an alibi... true as it was. We know your little secret and I will NOT go down for covering for you. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes..." she whispered. He was partially right though, she did need help. There was no going back now unless she WANTED to go to jail. "What did you have in mind?"

This was it, she was officially becoming Kat and it scared the hell out of her.
 
~Maddie~

"I heard about your sister. Sorry about that Kat."

Maddie opened her mouth to say something then closed it. What was she supposed to say? She glanced at Tyler who stepped in and explained that she wasn't Kat, but Maddie. The girl stared at her for a minute as if trying to see some kind of flaw in "Kat".

"That's bull shit. Quit messing with me. Tell me the truth, Kat."

"I'm not..." she swallowed hard and looked at Tyler again. Could she really trust this girl? When he explained that she was Kat's bestie, she pursed her lips while the girl, Sheila, denied them being friends.

"I'm not Kat. I'm Madison." When Sheila lifted her brow, Maddie sat on the couch and huffed. "We switched last night, for whatever reason she wanted to switch and pretend to be me. Long story short, she committed a crime that my friends came up with."

She wasn't sure what else to say. "I mean, technically, I'm innocent because I was nowhere near the scene..." It was like word vomit, it almost all spilled out. Almost.

~Kat~

"You best think of a better story than 'My twin didn't do it.' Ain't no judge gonna buy that shit."

Kat pressed her lips together tightly. Like this chick had any room to judge. She didn't say that though. In her..****de way, she was giving her good advice and it didn't seem like Kat was getting out of here at any time soon. After all, everyone thought she was Maddie.

She could always blame Maddie's friends but if she did get out of here, it wouldn't help her when she got out though....and she WOULD get out. "Fine, what do you suggest?" Her fingers began massaging her toes, still feeling very cringey about this whole situation.
 
Last edited:
~Maddie~

She wanted to be team captain of the cheer squad? While it was never part of Maddie’s plan to be in a cheer squad, period. She was pretty sure it was important to Kat. Would Kat even do this? Did it matter at the moment? Kat was in jail and if she didn’t do this, then she could be put in there along with her.

Maddie had been the mastermind after all, Kat was just going along with everyone to fit in. That had always been Kats problem. She looked over at tyler for some kind of guidance but it seemed like he was leaving it all up to her. Maddie bit her lip looking back at Shiela. “Um, sure I guess? I mean I wouldn’t even know where to start in leading a cheer squad. I’d probably fuck it up.”

God, she hoped she was making the right decision. Though being captain of the cheer squad wasn’t exactly on her to do list. “The position is yours. “

~Kat~

Kat rolled her eyes as Lakeen laughed hysterically. Why did she think the girl would do anything different. If she were anyone else right now, she probably wouldn’t believe it either. It was cheesy and sooo stereotypical but unfortunately it was true. Sadly, the detective chick had been right.

It wasn’t the REAL Maddie that they caught at the scene of the crime. It was her, all because she followed the crowd.

She stayed silent as Lakeen continued laughing before tying a sheet to the cell bars where not much could be made out, if it was dark then demanded Maddie...or in this case, Kat, take her clothes off. Kat just scoffed, she was soooo not in the mood.

Before she realized what happened, she felt a sharp sting on her cheek and yelped. Kat tried to back away but only managed to be pressed against the wall, whimpering.

"You my ho. When I say strip... you fucking strip... or... do you want me to tear the jumpsuit off you?!"

Kat would usually stare Tyler down if he did this or laugh it off as him just trying to play dominant. However, laughing didn’t seem like the best idea with Lakeen. She shook her head and began undoing her orange jumpsuit, sniffling trying to hold back tears as the orange monstrosity fell to the ground, then pulled off the drab white bra and cotton undies.

“There....mistress, are you pleased?” She seethed.
 
~Kat~

She squealed feeling yet another slap with so much force it caused her to be pushed into her bunk. She backed up again, trembling as the strong Latin girl pulled her out forcing her on the floor. She’d never been so scared in her whole entire life.

Lakeen then mentioned how her pussy wasn’t going to lick it self. God this was such a different experience than the one from last night. It made Kat miss Mary and she didn’t even really know her.

“Y-yes...mistress..” her hands were shaking as she slowly took off Lakeen underwear and leaned forward cringing before taking a long lick.

~Maddie~

Maddie squealed as Tyler smacked her ass and kissed her before leaving. She had conflicting feelings about him. It was crazy to believe that he’d let his ACTUAL girlfriend rot in jail. Was he seriously mad about the switch which was probably hilarious at the time for Kat?

Also, she wasn’t sure if she could trust him but at the same time, how could she not? He could’ve easily handed her to the officers on a silver platter earlier. Not to mention her body tingled at his order. For someone who was so into feminism and fighting for the oppressed woman none of this should have been a turn on...at all.

But here she was anxious for the day to end so she could be alone with Tyler again.

“So... um... now that you and I are alone, I have one or two more things I want from you...”

Maddie lifted her brow at Shiela. She also didn’t trust her very much either. Now, she and Kat may not have been close but they usually both were good judges of character.

“Okay? It depends on what it is. I mean you have the team captain spot. What more could I possibly give you?”
 
Kat

Kat moaned into her pussy, feeling her come as Lakeen presses her tightly against her cunt. The bitch was a screamer too. She hadn’t realized until her ‘mistress’ came that now she was horny.

While Kat has never thought herself to be a lesbian, it was now starting to explain a lot of the detachment issues she felt when fucking Tyler or any guy for that matter.

Her face was shiny and wet with Lakeen’s cum then began cleaning her up, licking any remaining cum off of her.

Maddie

Maddie just stared at Sheila. “Well now its rather apparent why my sister hates you.” Maddie sighed and shook her head. It was obvious that Sheila’s end game was bagging Tyler. While it hurt only a little because all they’d done was have really great sex, she couldn’t blame the girl.

“So is that what you want, my...”boyfriend”? Maddie used finger air quotes because they both knew in reality, Tyler wasn’t her boyfriend....he was KATS boyfriend.”Unlike my sister, I don’t give a shit who likes me or who doesn’t. If I did, I would’ve joined your ranks a long time ago which means...you probably wouldn’t have been second, Sheila. “

At her glare, she shrugged. “I’m sorry ‘mistress’. “ she paused for a minute then her eyes widened,”Oh my god, Tyler...h-how much did you hear?”

When Sheila looked behind her real quick getting ready to tuck her cellphone back in her pocket, she reached for the first thing she could find, one of Kats batons and knocked the phone out of her hand.

They both eyed each other and ran towards the phone, thankfully having taken track Maddie was fast and stepped on it with Kats expensive heels.

“Oops. I think you need a new mistress. Deals off. I didn’t come to you to get blackmailed. I’m not much for cheering over guys pummeling each other for a ball, but I’ve always believed women should have each other’s backs. If you’re going to fucking blackmail me because you think I’m a wimp. I’m pretty sure I can tap into being Kat just enough to have everyone black ball you, so we either work together and I freely and cooperatively give you the captain spot or .....” Maddie shrugged,”I can figure it out on my own. After all, I can get away with a lot of shit since I’m ...what did you say I could tell the coach...in distress over my sister being put in jail.”
 
Last edited:
Kat

Why the fuck was this turning her on so much? She didn’t know. Was she the actual lesbian in the family? Possibly—-no, no she wasn’t! She was doing this to survive not because she enjoyed the fuck out of it.

Kat whimpered as her head was pushed back into Lakeens wet hole. It smelled so...dirty. It was completely different from Mary’s the night before. Most likely due to the bathing habits. Her tongue drilled in and out of Lakeen and this went on for another hour.

Kats knees hurt from kneeling for so long.

Maddie

"Serious girl. *Not trying to fuck you over. *Just... never thought about stuff like that before. *Why those animals so fucking important anyways?"

Maddie rightfully didn’t trust Shiela all the way.

“Animals have feelings too, why should they experimented on just so you can wear that shade of eye shadow you’re wearing.” Then shrugged, “My sister was stupid to go along with them though.”

There was no way in hell she was going to get implicated in a crime that she actually didn’t commit. Once they reached the class and found their seat, she looked over at Shiela,”So what are we studying in this class?”
 
~Kat~

“Yes mistress...” Kat murmured quietly. Slowly she slid into the bed with Lakeen feeling her breasts pressed against her back. Lakeen’s nipples poked her back and Kat bit her lip as she felt a finger slip inside of her and toy with her clit.

She’d whimper at the feel of Lakeen teasing her pussy and would probably be wet by the time they woke up .

~*Maddie*~

Maddie lifted a brow at Sheila when she told her what course they were taking. She glanced around the classroom noticing that there was only one guy and a whole bunch of girls.

And for some weird reason Professor Brown winked at her. She shuddered. Dear god, she’d heard rumors about this professor which was why she didn’t take this course. Mary had taken him last term and complained about how misogynistic he was.

When he spoke she froze. Her....assignment. Did Kat even do work?

“My...right, you see I left it...in my dorm room, with what happened to my sister my head just isn’t here.” Maddie cleared her throat,”But I’ll get it for you, I promise! May I have an extension?”
 
~Kat~

Kat still couldn’t believe this was happening to her...HER. While she seemed to get incredibly turned on every time this bitch barked orders at her ...and actually meant them, she still couldn’t believe Maddie, the real Maddie had left her to rot.

Sure, it had been her decision to go along with the plan but...

The sound of the cage doors opening brought her out of her trance and she noticed the glare Lakeen was giving her. She swallowed hard and made sure to be only within three feet.

They marched them out to the cafeteria and Kat ignored the lustful looks some of the women gave her. Despite having not showered super well of combing her hair she still had a model look which was different than most of the women there. It definitely made her stand out.

She probably looked like a porn star to most of these women.

~Maddie~

Maddie’s eyes widened at Professor Browns command. Since she’d heard horror stories from Mary last term, she already knew what he thought would happen.

She’d already decided she wasn’t going to go but then had to remind herself that if she didn’t go she could get kicked out of school and have to explain to her parents in great detail why she wasn’t in jail but Kat was.

“Thanks for the heads up.” Maddie said to Shiela once the class was over. “I’ll meet you back at the dorm.”

When Sheila left, she walked up to Professor Browns desk. “Professor, please reconsider our meeting. I...have the project, I just...like I said before, with my sister going to jail my mind has been kind of...ya know, bleh...stupid.”
 
Kat

As they filtered into the cafeteria, Kat wrinkled her nose. She could smell the grease and could hardly stomach it. She usually ate gluten free everything and stayed away from greasy products. She already had wide hips but she’d be damned if she was getting fat.

Until now. Now, she didn’t exactly have a choice.

She followed behind Lakeen grabbing the burnt sausage patty but managed to grab a plate with a not so burnt piece of sausage and potatoes.

Lakeen sat down at a table first and she sat down next to her frowning as Lakeen grabbed her food first. She felt all the eyes of the girls at the table staring her down and she swallowed hard looking back down at her plate.

She squirmed and took a bite of the potato just as one of the girls asked when she’d be rented out: she choked on her food but hit her chest to force it down. She couldn’t object to...’being sold’. She knew the hierarchy there.

In sorority world she was the Queen Bitch but here in prison reality she was the pledge but it was clear she wanted to say something by how tightly she was gripping her plastic fork and trying not to cry.

~Maddie~

Her sister called her a ...piece of shit? But then in the police office she acted so fucking sweet. It made her feel guilty. The look of shock was noticed because he then changed their plans to meet at his apartment at 8.

She couldn’t meet at his apartment. One she didn’t even know where that was and two, she had plans with Tyler. And right now? She needed something to take her mind off her sister.

“Wait—I..” But Professor Brown had already left. “Fuck...”

As she stepped out of class, Sheila had left. She hadn’t realized how big of a hoe Kat had been and joked about it with Mary but...

At that moment, Mary bumped into her and for half a second Maddie was thankful to see a familiar face but, it looked like Mary was crying.

“S-sorry Kat, I...” her voice trembled and it took all of Maddie’s strength not to pull her into a hug and tell her that SHE wasn’t in jail.
 
~Kat~

Really? That chick thought she was worth only 6 ramen. Fucking lame. It took everything in her to hold back a smart ass comment and she really didn’t want to get her ass kicked back in their cage.

Though something about the way Lakeen kept making her heart thump a little. She really wasn’t going to rent her out? A small smile graced her features as she stared down at her tray picking at the stale toasted bread. The smile dropped when Lakeen added “yet.”

What did she mean ‘yet’?! Was she planning on whoring her out to these...these...bitches?! She wasn’t a whore.......okay, she was but she wasn’t a prison whore. Kat thought that maybe if she stayed quiet she’d go unnoticed but that wasn’t happening.

‘Don’t defend yourself. You have to survive in this rathole and in order to do that, you have to follow the hierarchy.’ She quietly told herself then silently reminded herself that she was a nobody.

She pushed her tray forward, “I’m not hungry mistress...” she whispered.

Maddie

Maddie stared at Mary as she rambled on an apology. She hated that she couldn’t say anything to Mary, couldn’t let her know she was Maddie. But maybe it was for the best? This was her out because as Mary admitted to being in love with her—with Maddie.

Maddie had always known that she just liked fooling around and there was no emotional link between her Mary, or not so much on her side as much as Mary tried to convince her otherwise.

“Uhh....Kitty Kat? What was that about?” A pretty Asian girl said as Mary hurried off. “Wait—wasn’t that your sisters girlfriend?”

“Uh...yeah she was just ...saying sorry or whatever that Maddie’s in jail.”

“Fucking lame man. I mean who cares about a bunch of stupid animals anyways.” It was the same thing Shiela said and it took all her strength not to jump on this chick.

“We better head to cheer practice, coach will kill us if we’re late.”

They walked in just as Shiela was making the announcement about her being cheer captain.

“That hoe! What the fuck, Kat? Is she blackmailing you or something? You don’t even like Shiela.” The Asian girl said.

“Yeah. Uh, I’m just not feeling the cheery Captain thing right now.”

Another girl ran up to her, it was the same girl that was trying to get her to do the stripper dance thing at the party for Tyler. “I’m just shocked like of all people to replace you...she was the last person.”

“Yeah, didn’t she sleep with Tyler last semester? Like before you two started fucking like rabbits but still...”

“What? I mean...they’re just friends. Tyler —“

“HEY! You guys can gossip later. Right now, we need focus. Can you do that for me?” Shiela snapped.

And suddenly, Maddie wondered if she made the biggest mistake of her life.



Before they could get anything else out
 
~*Kat*~

She watched the exchange between the two women basically verbally fighting with each other over her. It was kind of weird because she was the newest inmate there s she didn't exactly think she'd be popular. Oh, she'd seen those jail shows. Didn't they usually like hate new inmates or whatever?

Though her heart slightly fluttered as Lakeen held her ground on the whole situation. She wasn't sure at first if Lakeen even liked her. Did she like her? Well, she certainly wasn't willing to share Kat which was good because all the other girls in the prison were hella frightening.

As they made their way out to ...wherever they were heading, she stayed close to her still.

"Thank you..." Kat whispered, "I mean, for not selling me or whatever, mistress..."

~*Maddie*~

Maddie was shocked to be approached by Burr and peanut? God, she couldn't place their names all she could remember was being bent over and getting fucked by both of them.

"On for this..." she was so confused but her sentence was cut off by Tyler kissing her and moaned into the kiss.

"We are still good right. I got us in... so umm... we are good right?"

What in hell were they talking about? When Tyler agreed that they were still on for tonight. Maddie frowned and was about to ask for what until one of them asked if they were still switch hitting.

Maddie flushed but once again, before she had a chance to say anything, Sheila could be heard calling them over to rehearse, because why not show the guys the kind of distraction they'd have during the game early.
 
~Maddie ~

She watched as Tyler went off with his boys and chewed her bottom lip before getting in line for practice. She’d been a dancer in junior high so she knew to stand in a diagnol formation. All in all, it probably wasn’t Kat’s Best practice but it was definitely Maddie’s Best practice because she could’ve done sooo much worse.

“Girl, you okay? Don’t tell me Maddie being in jail got you down THAT bad you—“

“I know, I know. I hate her but...she’s still my sister. I hope they don’t bring her spirits down too much.” Maddie said truthfully. Because even if Kat hated her and she wasn’t sure if that was true or not, they were still sisters.

Unfortunately, there was no way to save her because Kat actually did do the crime. Maddie blinked as Sheila pulled her to the side to remind her about her ‘one on one’ with their Professor.

Again, she chewed on her lip before walking out of the gym. Her heart thumped against her chest. Was this seriously her sisters life?

Okay. I can do innocent. Tonight, my apartment, 8PM. Bring the naughty little nurse piece... I need to poke and prod a naughty little nurse tonight.

Those had been Professor Browns words and her stomach churned. Her nipples hardened at the idea of what he could do to her, would do to her. She shouldn’t go. She wasn’t Kat and could easily bring up her grade. Unlike Kat, she was smart.

However she found herself walking into Kat’s—-her sorority house and browsing through her closet for the nurse costume.

The white cropped nurse top hugged her large 32d chocolate tits which was a nice contrast against her skin and the booty shorts did the same, accentuated her plump ass. She placed the hat in her bag and grabbed the black leather coat that went down to her knees.

She looked sexy and once again consulted with her conscience about going to her professors Home dressed like a student who had no plans for studying tonight.

Without another thought she made her way to Professor Browns house and knocked on the door...

https://www.forplaycatalog.com/p/Nurses/Rescue-Me-Sexy-Nurse-Costume/117889.html

~Kat

Kat squealed as she was smacked by her...well, not her lover. Her mistress but even that was a stretch.

“Sorry, mistress...” she tried to refrain from crying. It would make her look like a little bitch if she cried and she looked bad enough. She continued following close behind her for fear of getting bitch slapped again.
 
Last edited:
~Kat~

For the first time ever Kat hated having all eyes on her as she followed Lakeen to the yard. It was like they were all undressing her with their eyes and trying to decide in what way they'd get her alone and torture her. Kat shrunk back as Lakeen snapped at her telling her that even though she wasn't going to be around, Kat or rather...Maddie still belonged to her.

It made her body tingled a little bit.

See? IF Tyler had acted like this and it hadn't been just an act maybe he would've gotten further with her. Hell, she probably would be with him right now instead of in jail. Her nipples hardened as Lakeen tweaked them.

She scurried off to where the laundry was being done. She gave a timid smile at the girls who just glared at her.

"Nice to meet you too..." she mumbled quietly to herself before she began grabbing the clothes and dunking them in water. Because apparently, they didn't believe in washing machines there. No, no handwashing was the way to go.


~Maddie~

Maddie froze at the sound of Mary's voice chastising her for ...getting ready to get laid by her sisters professor, by her now professor. She was right of course, this was not the right way to get good grades and she COULD get grades.

She wasn't Kat after all but...

She backed inside until Professor Brown closed the door and went to grab her a glass of bourbon. She took it staring at all the photos on the wall of various students then spotted one of Kat.

If it hadn't been clear that Kat had frequented her time there, it was obvious now. She couldn't do this, she couldn't literally become her slut of a sister.

"What's wrong? Are you ... okay?"


"I...don't think....this is wrong. We shouldn't...you could get fired and I could get expelled." She pursed her lips as she gripped the glass of alcohol tightly.
 
~Maddie~

“I know your my student. But this is true love. This is real... This is .... OW!!!"

Maddie wasn’t sure what case over her because she would never assault a professor but her inner feminist had poked out. How dare he reduce her to some lowly slutty piece of meat? How long had they been doing this, Kat and Professor Brown?

She should run though, shouldn’t she? She hadn’t actually thought this through. Fuck! However if she left, would she even be able to pass this late in the game?

Was she even truly considering this?

“I Ah...This is a really bad idea. I’m sorry—I ...I’d really hate for you to lose your job because I can’t keep my...booty shorts on and you can’t keep your dick in your pants.”

She looked around anxiously feeling like maybe this had been a bad idea. Kicking him in the crotch probably wasn’t the best idea. As she watched from the corner of her eye, Professor Brown recovering, she swallowed hard.

She realized there was no way out of this. She’d have to become Kat and quickly.

“Sorry, I got a little too into in my role.” She flashed him a seductive smile. “I can...s-stop if you want or...” what would Kat Say now? She thought back to all the porn Kat used to watch their freshman year when they shared a dorm, before she became a sorority sister. “But it’s r-really sexy playing an innocent school girl don’t you think?”

~Kat~

"Your the new bitch... Lakeena's ho ain't ya?" *

Kat nervously nodded staring at the scary inmate. She now understood just by looking at the woman why men or anyone considered black women to be scary. Was this where she died? She hadn’t even had a chance to become a professional cheerleader.

"You do that for me... or I do it to you. *We will talk tomorrow." the Woman had just finished tracing her neck then handed her a knife. Wait—do what?! Oh god, oh god did she want Kat to kill someone?!

She watched blankly as the girl and her Sidekicks walked off laughing. “I think I’m gonna puke.” She mumbled.

The rest of the day went by slowly, the girl she’d just met kept giving her looks that made Kats stomach churn in a very bad way. When she was reunited with Lakeen she dropped the knife thingy on her bed.

“Some girl told me to do something with that but I don’t know what.”
 
~Maddie~

What the fuck? Maddie wasn't big on cursing but this whole situation was insane and she was having massive doubts. And her decision to stay was immediately changed when the professor threw money at her; $400.00 to be exact. She had the money in her hand and could've ran with it. He couldn't get up as it was but this was dirty money and while she was trying to become Kat, s he couldn't whore herself out.

She dropped the money and bolted and then grabbed the picture of Kat and Professor Brown off the wall, then grabbed the other pictures as well. She would have to shred it but perhaps, this was why Kat continued coming back to this place...and Maddie suspected that perhaps this ordeal had made Kat despise men in general.

She could hear noise coming from the Professors office and ran out fo the door, thankful she hadn't taken off her trench coat. She made it back to the sorority house and grabbed an envelope before glancing at her watch. Quickly, she typed out a letter to the Dean of the college explaining how not only was Professor Brown blackmailing her but a bunch of other students into having sex with him for good grades and with the arrest of her sister, she would rather not be expelled for such actions.

~Kat~

Kat shrieked when LAkeen pressed the knife thingy towards her throat. Was this how she died? She wasn't even trying to threaten her or anything. She honestly didn't know what to do with it. When the realization that Kat was not even the tiniest bit of a threat crossed Lakeen seemed to relax and she let out a sigh of relief.

She watched as LAkeen backed off and wiped the knife off and threw it in the hallway. She wasn't going to die, tonight. Thank god.

"Bitch, get your black ass over here."

Quickly, she crawled towards Lakeen and was told to tell her everything. She nodded slowly, "I..I was washing clothes then these two women came up to me and said I was your bitch and to give that to you or they'd give it to me." As she spoke, she slightly stuttered from the stress of it all.
 
~*Maddie*~

Maddie jumped, feeling startled as Shiela burst into the room and ran over to her laptop and spun her around reading over the letter. She seemed mad and it wasn't until later that night that she'd find out why.

"Tell me you fucking didn't send a letter to anyone! Tell me you didn't!"


"No, not yet...wait, how did you know I was even..."

Maddie didn't get a chance to finish her sentence as two other girls burst into her dorm room, girls who she guessed she as Kat was supposed to know but she'd only been Kat for about 8 hours and already it seemed like she was fucking up her sisters life and not on purpose.

She frowned as the two girls went ballistic on her then stormed out after Shiela assured them that she wasn't turning them in. They were....hookers? Kat was a ...

"Oh my fucking god. Kat what the fuck is wrong with you?" Maddie asked no one in particular before Sheila asked her if she understood what was really going on.

"Do you get it yet? Do you understand what is happening here, Kat?"


"Yeah, my sister...I'm a fucking hooker." she muttered trying to be quiet enough so that no one outside of the room would hear her. "I'm sorry, I got freaked out I guess..."


~*Kat*~

"Listen, I can't protect you in the laundry room, but I have a few friends that are in there too. The problem is... they don't stick their necks out for anyone... without getting something in return."

Something in return.Kat glanced up at Lakeen and saw the look she was given and swallowed hard.

"Sex, it's....it's sex they want isn't it."

Kat wasn't sure how she felt about that but she also didn't want to die while washing her fugly orange suit either.

"I mean, if you're okay with that... You said I belong to you so what I want doesn't matter, does it?"
 
~*Maddie*~

Maddie lifted her brow at Sheia but didn't say anything. They were hookers. There wasn't any other way of putting it but in an effort to not offend Shiela than she'd probably already done.

"We make a minimum of $300 an hour. $750 for the two of us for 2 hours. Hell, we got one client that drops $3000 for all five of us for 90 minutes. How you think Kat pays for her school? She done lost her scholarships her first semester here."[/I

Maddie didn't know what to say. She knew that Kat had lost her scholarship but she just assumed that their parents had loaned Kat some money or she'd gotten a loan or something.

"I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe my sister was a..."starlet." Maddie said glancing over at Sheila before the girl went into how she didn't have to take over where Kat left off but not to turn them in. She stared at the money that Sheila pulled out.

"I'll think about it. I mean, I won't say anything or writing anything about it."

To show she was being honest she selected and she deleted it. "There, see."

~*Kat*~

Taking the hint, Kat slid back down onto the floor listening to Lakeen as she told her to 'practice' She smirked but ran her tongue lightly over the lips of Lakeen's body. She licked again, burying her face between Lakeen's legs before sucking on her pussy.

She felt Lakeen push her head in deeper and she moaned softly against her pussy lips.
 
~*Maddie*~

"Of course I want to stay in college!" Maddie snapped biting her lip. God this was such a hard decision. She used to protest actions like this, not even a week or so ago and now she was being pulled into the lifestyle she protested, she hated. This went against everything she stood for but Kat no longer had her scholarship and in order to appeal it, Maddie would need a good reason.

"Fine, yeah...um fine. Just remind me, okay?"

There was no way out of this. Part of her wondered once more, did Tyler know about what his girlfriend did? She barely noticed the look of hunger that Sheila had in her eyes. Shaking her head, she glanced at her watch. It was already 7 pm and she stood up immediately. "I have to go meet Tyler. Talk later?"

*~Kat~*

She smiled, and Kat found that she kind of liked her smile. Well, it was way better than her glare and looks of death. Her eyes widened because she didn't think she'd ever actually get satisfied here.

Nodding her head, she stood up after giving Lakeen one more appreciative lick on her outer lips. She took off the orange jump suit revealing her curvy hourglass body. Her nipples were erect and her pussy was clean.

Thankfully, Tyler had always made sure she stayed well groomed down there. Biting her lip again, she sat at the edge of the bed and spread her legs, waiting for Lakeen's next actions.
 
Maddie

After Sheila left, she went to Tylers dorm. There were a ton of things on her mind, being a prostitute was one of them. The fact that her boyfriend didn't know. Was he even her boyfriend? Yes, he'd already stated that since the real Kat was in jail, it was perfect because he wanted her.

Part of her still felt guilt for Kat.

Obviously, she just wanted out of a sticky situation with Tyler and ended up in another sticky situation which Maddie would've been pulled in had they not switched places. Maddie pushed opened the door and stared at her boyfriend and his friends all wearing trench coats.

"Uh...what's going on here?" She said with a nervous smile pasted on her face. Even though, she wasn't sure what was going down, her body tingled remembering the last time Tyler and his boys wanted to 'party' with her. She followed Tyler and his friends to the SUV still curious as to what they would be doing that night and squirmed in her seat.

~Kat~

"Fuuuck..." she whispered softly as Lakeen complimented her pussy and automatically, her legs started to close. It was a defense mechanism she usually had with Tyler when he wanted to have sex and she wasn't in the mood. That wasn't the case with this though. She hadn't been touched in two days now, not since Mary.

She was horny as hell and she'd always had a really high libido. That was why she'd had no problem being a Starlet, plus despite her and Sheila's issues, the girl had always been sexy.

But that life was behind her now.

"Ho's keep they legs open for business bitch." She hooked her legs and eased her closer to the edge.

Kat squeaked at the slap on her inner thigh but moaned in pleasure as her thick fingers filled her. Her body of its own volition began undulating, rubbing in tandem with Lakeen's fingers. "O-oh my shiiit!" She cried out as Lakeen found her g-spot and bit her lip hard doing her best to control herself.

"Y-yes Mistress..." She reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them as she glanced down at Lakeen who was getting busy pleasuring herself. Her nipples were as hard as rocks.
 
~Kat~

Kat hadn’t meant to cum but it had felt so incredibly good, that she couldn’t help it. Lakers really knewhow to move her fingers. She trembled as she saw the look of irritation in her mistresses face. Amazing how in only a few short hours she thought of her as her mistress.

"You gonna be a brat and disobey your Mistress, you gonna spend time in the corner!"

She was forced on the balls of her feet and the spankings began. The tingle rushed through her body, the pain. Tears fell down her cheeks as the spankings continued. The more mistress Lakeen spanked the more it hurt but it also fed into her enjoyment of torture, of being used.

~Maddie~

“I guess she figured this game you guys played would have been over by now though. So... umm... you are their Mistress for the night. They have their get up on under their jumpsuits. The others are going to play with the ladies on the stage if they can."

Maddie stared at the sexy cat suit and swallowed hard. Was this really happening? Three weeks ago this wouldn’t have been her life. Three weeks ago....

She shook her head from those thoughts because something about the idea of wearing something like this was a major fucking turn on.

“And you...” she murmured looking at Tyler from under her lashes.

"Well.. they are going to be your bitches... and you are going to be mine."

Maddie felt a tingle of pleasure run through her body as Tyler smiled at her. She was probably enjoying this waaay too much.

“Should I change now, I mean here in the car or....”

Part of her wanted to change now. It was new and exciting and not like her at all. Tyler was starting to unlock something deep within Maddie that she didn’t even know existed, in fact all of Kats friend, crew were.
 
~Kat~

Kat’s ankles hurt being on the balls of her feet for so long and when she tried to give them a break Lakers snapped at her again causing her to tremble. She found that she hated being yelled at by the curvy Latina woman. She buried her face into Lakeens pussy, teasing and flicking her tongue over Lakeens clit.

Part of her was intrigued by Lakeens idea of Kat and Maddie pleasing her but another part of her was selfish and beginning to slowly enjoy herself with the aggressive Latina. But then there was that part of her that wanted revenge on Maddie for not trying to get her out of jail at the very least.

In fact, the little bitch was probably enjoying her life as Kat. The Thanksgiving Holiday was coming up, what would her twin tell their parents?

~Maddie~

Maddie giggled as she wiggled her way out of her clothing and put on the leather cat suit as her boyfriend glanced over at her nearly getting into an accident in the process.

“Eyes on the road big guy, don’t worry you’ll have plenty of time to see me naked.” She winked at him before pulling the mask over her head, praying it didn’t mess up her weave. She was starting to get the hang of being Kat and it certainly helped that Tyler already knew and was helping her along the way.

When they got out there was her two slaves kneeling at her feet. Just when she thought she had everything figured out, they held their leads up to her and she swallowed nervously, glancing at Tyler before she grabbed hold of them and led them inside.

She wasn’t sure what was going to happen but was excited to find out as the night went on.
 
~*Kat, The REAL Kat*~

The guard left her and she had to stare at her crying mom and her disappointed dad. It wasn’t like she wasn’t used to seeing them look at her with disappointment except she wasn’t thought to be her twin and she’d never actually made her mom cry.

“I still can’t believe you’d do something like this, Madison. You were always the good child, straight a’s, no drugs, if anything we assumed Kat would be the jail bird.” Her dad said gruffly.

“Thanks dad. Im not fucking Madison.”

Her moms cries became louder.

“Stop it, Madison. You’re making your mother cause a scene.”

Of course that’s all they were worried about. Her dad was a doctor and her mom was a lawyer. Since it’d be a conflict of interest to represent her. They’d hired a family friend but because of her outburst she’d been claimed crazy.

“Whatever. I’m out of here.”

“We want you to plead guilty.”

“What?” Kat turned glaring.

“Henry said he can get you a deal if you plead guilty, just admit what you did.”

“You want me to admit what I did? Fine.”

She was going to RUIN Maddie so that if she ever got her identity back she couldn’t live it to the fullest. “I’m a lesbian and I love licking pussy. How’s that for a good fucking image daddy?”

Her parents were extremely conservative so it wasn’t a surprise that her mom started scream crying, ugly crying.

“And I get fucked by my girlfriend every single night, sometimes she lets other girls fuck me too. HOW DO YOU FUCKING LIKE THAT YOU BITCHES?!”

Within seconds, the guards came in as she was screaming.

“AND YOUR FUCKING LITTLE PERFECT ANGEL KAT IS A PROSTITUTE! SHE PROBABLY WHORES HERSELF OUT TO GET ALL THOSE GOOD GRADES. “

~Madison, THE REAL MADISON~

They say outside her house for a minute. Jeez, she hadn’t been home since summer break before Kat and her life had been turned upside down. Literally. She hadn’t been able to go to Kat or rather, Maddie’s first hearing because oddly enough she hadn’t wanted to give up this new life.

She was popular not that she couldn’t have been. She’d heard many of the frat guys in Tyler’s frats say things like ‘it’s too bad Maddie went south, I would’ve loved to go down south with her myself. ‘ and other pervy comments. It was at those times Tyler would laugh but grip her possessively.

She’d seen Mary and her other friends, former friends but never interacted with them anymore. She couldn’t, she was Kat now.

She pulled Tyler into a quick kiss. “Lying? I don’t know what you’re talking about Ty. I’ve always been me.” She smiled at him before her nieces and nephews came running over to the car pulling it open and hopping into her lap.

This would be easy wouldn’t it? After all, Kat had said it herself Halloween night, they used to switch all the time when they were younger. And this was her family, there were no surprises here. No secrets Kat was harboring not with her family.

“Hey squirts. Let’s get inside huh?” She picked the youngest one up.
 
~*Kat*~

"Put up the fucking curtain whore."

Kat trembled as she began putting up the curtain. The outburst replaying in her mind. In retrospect that probably wasn’t the best idea, considering she had come to ....feel something for Lakeen. It just pissed her off that even as Maddie she couldn’t catch a break with her parents.

It was so obvious that Maddie had always been the favorite and perhaps that was why they were trying not to let her, Kat, rot in jail and had hired one of the best attorneys to defend her.

Tears started welling up in her eyes because she knew punishment was coming from her mistress.

“I-I’m sorry, mistress but you know how pissed off my parents get me. I—I didn’t meant to embarrass you.” She hadn’t felt this much fear since the first time she’d been put in jail.

"I thought you was different... perhaps someone special... but fuck dat's shit... I am SO FUCKING disgusted with you!"

“Mistress please....”

Her voice had gone from the strong and confident tone she had earlier with her parents back to submissive. Not to mention it almost sounded like her mistress was admitting to actually having some kind of feelings for her aside from annoyance and that Kat had basically fucked that up.

"Ho... you fucking get out of your clothes and spread them on that bed bitch! NOW."

“Y-Yes mistress...” she whispered pulling the orange suit off revealing her big breasts and pussy. Kat lowered her eyes knowing that she didn’t dare make eye contact with Lakeen when she was pissed off.

She climbed on the bed and spread her legs.

~*Maddie*~

Tyler seemed to be getting along with her family very well. Her parents hadn’t come yet but she was nervous. Every now and then she’d squeeze Tyler’s hand for reassurance as her nieces and nephews each tried to gain her attention. Kat had always been the better aunt so she had to live up to that expectation.

“Auntie Kattie!!! I’m in the nutcracker look at my pirouette...” her niece Chantel said doing a few spins. She laughed,” Oh my gosh that’s amazing, Chantel.”

Hearing her brother Trent, she looked up from his daughter and smiled. This was the real test. If she could fool him, everything would be okay. She made sure that all her bases were covered. She kept her hair flattened like Kat usually did because as Maddie she would’ve worn braids. Sometimes she got so into her role as Kat that there were days she’d forgotten she wasn’t Kat.

“TRENT!!” She got up from the couch and hugged him.

She introduces Tyler who looked like he was scared that her brother would gun him down or something. Was he actually scared because this was the first time he was meeting her family or because of the lies they’d both told. Sometimes she wondered what was real with him and what wasn’t.

God knows as Maddie he never paid any attention to her.

Finally her parents came inside, her mom was wiping the remaining tears from her eyes.

“Mom! Dad!” She ran over to them and hugged them tightly. Something had happened she could tell. Had they gone to visit Kat? She hadn’t seen the real Kat since she was first put in jail.

“How’s my little KitKat?” Her dad said and she smiled up at him. It was kind of sad that they couldn’t tell the difference between them now. Though to be fair when they were kids every now and then he’d call her Kit Kat.

“I’m good, I missed you. This is ...this is my boyfriend Tyler.”
 
Back
Top