Shaving / Trimming Partner

shaved or hairy

He enjoys shaving me and I love having him do it. It's become part of foreplay on occasion and resulted to some wonderfully nasty, wet sex.

hi, Saturday is our shaving day. She shaves me,holding my cock in her hand and after finishing gives me a passionate BJ . I shave her pussy and make the skin smooth and her shaved pussy looks very beautiful and no doubt I give the best oral after shaving her pussy. hhmmm Shaving each other is so intimate and enhances our love. Abid and Shahida

He's shaved me a few times before but I love to shave him. It gets me
So worked up I don't know why.

I've done it a few time but there's too much at stake with a razor blade, if I accidentally cut her then the fun would have to be postponed. Daaarrrggghhh!! I can't handle the pressure!!!

I have done this once with my wife, but she prefers the full bush. I shave my cock and balls frequently

I know this is an old thread, but..

Are there any women who have shaved their man? I'm thinking of having my wife shave me, as at present I'm unable to do it myself. I'm looking for tips for her,since she's never done this. We are working up to it by having her shave my face.

Back