Gentleman looking for a submissive woman

Elite_Gentleman

Really Experienced
Hello,

I'm looking for a submissive woman who likes to obey in bed and be a good girl,I want someone whom I can train to be the way i want her,caress her and make her feel safe,look after her needs,and be there for her when she needs me,I wan to fully understand her so we can have a strong bond of communication and last but not the least make her mine

I'll be waiting for your response,
Take Care.

Hello,

I'm looking for a submissive woman who likes to obey in bed and be a good girl,I want someone whom I can train to be the way i want her,caress her and make her feel safe,look after her needs,and be there for her when she needs me,I wan to fully understand her so we can have a strong bond of communication and last but not the least make her mine

Take Care.
You sound too good to b true

Interested

Dear Sir,
Am interested in answering your search. I would like to have a little more information. Primarily your age.
Thank you for your prompt reply and your time.
Aceteetee1

Dear Sir,
Am interested in answering your search. I would like to have a little more information. Primarily your age.
Thank you for your prompt reply and your time.
Aceteetee1
I am 52 years old and am from belgium

Hello,

Take Care.

Is she for your use or would you like her to perform for others too ?

Back