Disney Heroes [Recruitment Thread]

If you wanna be Beast, go for it. I made up a name for him but you don't have to use it. We should probably talk though about what we want to do with the story cause Belle's family is tied to Beast.

In my head, I had Beast as a man cursed to be a man-like animal and he's Bi. Cause he basically either had sex or did something sexual with all the other siblings. :rolleyes:

Hahaha =P
 
lol but wanting me to be the beast is an entirely different game my friend

what about jafar and alladin? Are they taken as well?

No. You can look at the first post and see under Reserved Characters all the characters currently taken. The names are in bold.
 
Who's Maleficent? Stitch? Oh man, I'm excited!

Huh, Belle should meet Hercules and see bout this whole League thing.
 
If you wanna be Beast, go for it. I made up a name for him but you don't have to use it. We should probably talk though about what we want to do with the story cause Belle's family is tied to Beast.

In my head, I had Beast as a man cursed to be a man-like animal and he's Bi. Cause he basically either had sex or did something sexual with all the other siblings. :rolleyes:

Hahaha =P


if you dont mind and i can do that i have been wanting to do more roles out of my comfort zone or that I have not done before and thats definitely a new one for me! Go ahead and pm me and we can discuss it further!
 
No. You can look at the first post and see under Reserved Characters all the characters currently taken. The names are in bold.

I was on my phone and didnt see it at first im beyond jealous some one else got stitch! He is my favorite Disney character!
 
Character Profile: Madame

Character Name: “Madame” will suffice.

Franchise: The Princess and the Frog

Hero/Villain Name: “The Shadow Lady”

Age: She’ll never tell, but looks to be in her late 20s, early 30s

Height: 5'6

Weight: 160 lbs

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Occupation: Bodega / Conjure shop owner - and Information Broker

Written Description: Though she is of average height, she carries herself and looks to be much taller, and her shadow never seems to be quite...still.

She has ornate silver septum piercing, studded with amethyst and carnelian. Her skin is the color of sweet tea, and she has startlingly intense pale violet eyes. Her hair trails down to her mid-back in a collection of black dreadlocks, usually held back by a deep purple sash. Wears a variety of crystal necklaces bracelets, and rings - and despite the hippie chaos of her accessories, is never seen outside of an exquisitely tailored black suit, cut to flatter her figure, and a deep red rose pinned to her left lapel. From the top hat that she usually tucks her hair under to the white spats on her feet, she is elegance, power, mystery. There is a lingering aura of a sad, dark sexuality around her, a sensual woman who has Death breathing on her neck.

Character Story: Her shop has been in the neighborhood forever. It’s talked about in hushed whispers among older folks, and sometimes outright mocked by the college kid set. It’d be a joke if it wasn’t for one very small fact - you went to her shop when you wanted something. And she always delivered, provided you were willing to pay her price.

There are plenty of rumors of where she actually came from, but nothing is factually known about her past.

She isn’t altruistic, she doesn’t have a cause, she doesn’t believe in good triumphing evil. When you’ve been around as long as she has, you’ve seen a little bit of everything, and it ceases to make you feel…well, anything. But what she can rely on for sure is the selfishness of folks. That, she can understand.

As far as the city goes…It isn't that she doesn't care, per say, but she seems to exist on the outer fringes, where she is more of a spectator than an active participant. She hears everything, sees most everything, and ultimately, is out to protect her own interests from those who may challenge the current social contract.

___________

The majority of Madame’s problem is that she’s so old that time has little to no meaning for her, and that her memory isn’t what it used to be. The reason? It’s been tampered with. By whom, she doesn’t know. She isn’t even aware that her memory HAS been tampered with. For as long as she CAN remember, however, she has held party with the dead. They speak to her, even when she wishes to ignore them - she can never escape them.

Born centuries earlier into a family of Vodou practitioners, her birth was lamented. It would have been one thing if she was an only child, but, alas, she was a twin. Twins meant nothing but evil to her family, as that meant that the power of the family would be split. Her brother, Papa Odie, would go on to inherit the light.

And Madame? Without her even being asked, was consecrated to death - the Guédé Loa, and in particular, Baron Kriminel, the Loa, or spirit, of enforcement. As he is the spirit of the first murderer, she is innately driven to pure malice and violence - and if someone comes to her, asking for vengeance for a slain family member, she cannot refuse. For every time that she does, that is one more thing added to her debt, a debt that was inherited with her powers.

Her massive, massive character failing is that she cannot see that Vodou is simply a way to connect with the energies beyond human perception, and isn’t inherently good or bad, but depends on who it is filtered through. Since she’s been told her entire life she is the “bad” one, that she must shoulder the debt, her perspective on life is understandably jaded, and her hatred towards her brother warranted.

The true nature of her servitude, however, has been bastardized over the centuries she’s been alive, and the centuries her family has lived. The overall tragedy was that any set of twins in the family was meant to be dedicated to Bondye himself, the Creator God, as an everlasting thanks for the bounty of having two children, traditionally seen as a blessing.

Though she seems to be carefree through the day, a wheeler and dealer, by night, she is desperately trying to find the missing pieces of her puzzle. Has she reached the limitations of her magical capabilities? Is there someone stronger out there that can help her, or be forced to help her? Is there even a cure to being “blessed” by her Gods?

She doesn’t know. But she is going to find out.

Weapons: Her real weapon? Her tongue. She's a slick character and a smooth talker. She can talk her way into and out of any situation, and through that, she can manipulate the living hell out of anyone that is susceptible to suggestion. Her powers, her words, are something that can be disrupted by a clear, confident mind. Too bad those are usually in short order, especially among younger folks.

Super Powers:

Illusions: They're are based on what a person THINKS that they need - for example, if they think that they need a cookie, and it turns out that they really want a cake, her illusion will dissolve. What makes her magic work is the belief that others have in it - if they see what they want, they're going to keep believing in it. Although it may sound simple enough to break an illusion she’s built, with her words in your ear, telling you all that you’ve ever dreamed is possible, well…

Shapeshifting: Only to small animals - a cat, a bat, a fox, an owl, a snake. Her eyes, however, remain the same color.

To shape shift takes quite a lot out of her and puts her in a vulnerable position, as her transformation works similar to a leech - the talisman at work has to draw on her blood (or, other bodily fluid) to work - and, after that, she’s on a ticking clock. However, if that talisman is damaged or broken before that clock runs out, she is instantly reverted back to her human form - naked, vulnerable, and usually pissed to high hell.

Shadow beings: Underlings that are dispelled by bright, unnatural light, as shadows exist even during the daytime. She can bring them forth (through a little outside help), and control them. Their distance is limited - only within the city where she resides. For example, if she were to leave Crown City, she would no longer be able to send them through the town. Though they do not have physical form, they can physically interact with the world and people around them. For example, they could pick a pocket, pick up things, pull your chair out. They can only follow the patterns of shadows - they can fall across an open window, and thereby enter a room, but they can’t walk through walls.

Her Shadow: Not a power, as so much as an potential extension of herself. It can act on her orders, and seems to show an independent side / personality. It can leave her side and do tasks for her without any discernible communication between the two of them. If it's actually her shadow or a greater demon that's under her control is anyone's guess. To a certain extent, it can sometime reveal itself as a deeper reflection as to how she's actually feeling in a situation. It can show fear, anger; even a playful side. But around most folks, unless you're paying attention, it's just a shadow.

Transformative Powers of Others: She can turn people into animals, or change someone’s appearance to something else. However, she can’t do these things without something of theirs - blood works best, but she’s been known to make do with other…bodily fluids. The transformation is temporary - dependent on either the talisman assigned to the person, or by a condition that the magic sets for her. Her power can only go so far, and sometimes she’s even surprised by the end result, as the results aren’t always…predictable.

To quote the movie, she "can't conjure a thing" for herself. She can’t take on the appearance of someone else, or magically give herself a million dollars. If she gains anything for herself, it is solely through the manipulation and deals she’s made with others.

Possession:: She can call on the Guédé Loa for additional assistance with the proper sacrifices and rituals. What this means, however, is that she only has additional access to the powers they possess, and only within the magic circle of her shop. She is loathe to use this power, for every time that she does, that is one more mark added to her debt as well, and she’s never entirely sure if the Loa will leave her when the ritual is over…She is particularly frightened of being possessed by Baron Kriminel himself, as he leaves those he possesses in a frightful state - biting, tearing, clawing at anyone in sight.

Misc Magical Odds and Ends: Tarot, tea leaf, and palm reading, maker of gris-gris bags and other little magical odds and ends. The power of these little bits and pieces don’t amount to much, though. She could make someone fall in “love” with you (though it might not work out the way you wanted it to), but she couldn't do the same for herself.

Abilities: Speaks French and Creole. A strong saleswoman: not too pushy, but somehow, you never learn her store without buying something, even if it's a small as a bag of chips. Quite the show woman, should the situation call for it. She's also an accomplished perfumer; her fragrance is something that sticks with those she interacts with, long after the memory of her face has faded.

She's also quite sensitive to the presence of other magical beings and creatures.

Transport: She’s only ever seen walking, fine ebony cane topped with a brilliant amethyst in hand.

Pets: An albino alligator, Le Roi, and a Djinn in a box. No, really.

Friends: None that she’s aware of. Some might take her saleswoman demeanor as a show of actual friendliness, and some of the neighborhood folks that, for some inexplicable reason, her magic has helped, will drop by to chat and to gossip. But friends? Mmm, not so sure about that.

Rivals: Her elder brother, Papa Odie. His shop across town is a bastion of goodness and light - all white, while she stays in the darkness. The fact that they're related isn't known to the general public - only by the two of them. He makes his living fixing what she undoes - or, rather, offering guidance to those who have been further lead astray by what she's provided.

Enemies: If she was the type to have the passion to hate, it would be those who have happy endings without work, without suffering, those who have been blessed with good luck and skip through life without dirt settling on them. She absolutely loathes that. She likes to see people suffer to get what they want - and sometimes, she likes it even better when they’ve suffered for nothing. Suffering builds character - ease creates boring, dull people. She doesn’t go out of her way to hold grudges, but if someone is unfortunate enough to cross her or to keep her from getting what she wants, she will stop at nothing to retaliate. She looks down her nose at most; would rather not be involved unless it's to manipulate.

And, sure, she's had the odd complaint about her magic not quite working the way that it was "supposed to," but she's quick to point out that any time something's to be gained, something has to be lost in the process, that magic isn't at her command as so much as she is as it's whim, and all sales ARE final. If you agreed to her deal, you can't very well be angry at what you agreed to. She DID spell it out, after all. So, she does have the occasional unhappy camper. But who are they going to complain to? The police? Please.
 
Last edited:
Rargh! I have two last sections for Gaston. Weapons and Transportation. His profile has taken me hours. I started at roughly 3pm today and now it's 10pm! x_x

I'm going to bed. I'll finish Gaston tomorrow. I'm just too tired to go on.
 
Last edited:
If I can be a genderbent Genie from Aladdin who can break the 4th wall like Deadpool, I'm totally in.
 
Write up a character sheet! Do it! Before someone beats you to it!
 
Character Name: Forgot it awhile ago. Goes by the name Gene.

Franchise: Aladdin

Hero/Villain Name: Gene the Jean Genie

Age: Eternal (looks to be in early 20's).

Height: Varies (can range from 4' nothing to 7'+, typically 5'8”)

Weight: Varies depending on size.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Occupation: Member of a Punk band, The Multiple Personalities, and a part-time stand up comedian.

Visual Description: Take your pick.

Written Description: Gene's common form nowadays is a 5'8” Caucasian female in her early 20's. Her hair is short, messy, and often dyed blue or black. Her body is typical, nothing stands out too much besides her bright blue eyes, and mouth. The latter was a little bit too big for her face, her lips exaggerated and always giving away what was going on inside her head. She often wears heavy eye shadow, which her pale features only makes all the more intense. She also often looks a little grungy, like she could use a shower or would taste bad if you licked her. Often wears a denim jacket over a hoodie, indigo jeans, a red leather belt and red sneakers.

Personality: Gene has a sharp wit and an even sharper tongue. Often sarcastic, rarely serious, everything can be made into a joke. Never passes up a chance for a little self-deprecating humor. The funniest people are typically the most emotionally damaged. Having seen most of her friends wither and die before her as left its mark on her soul. While she is usually manic and the life of the party she can have severe bouts of depression and melancholy.


Character Story: After an eternity locked away in that magical lamp, Gene finally got the one thing she had always wanted: freedom. Unfortunately, she had no clue what to do with it. Time didn't flow the same for a Marid (a type of Djinn) as it did for mortals. She saw what friends she had made grow old and die, happy, sure, but ultimately gone. So what was a free Marid to do? Move to Crown city of course. There she kept as low a profile as she could, there was always someone wanting to try and squeeze out a few wishes, usually by entrapping her back into some kind of container (she really hated enclosed spaces). Some things never changed though, Gene loved entertaining people and cracking jokes so she naturally gravitated to occupations where she could fulfill that desire. She often found herself behind an electric guitar with her current punk band, or trash talking hecklers at the local comedy clubs.

Weapons: None. Gene is a pacifist and refuses to fight. She'll defend herself if need by, often using her powers to hamper foes, often disappearing in a puff of blue smoke and teleport a short distance away. (see Super Powers) She also has an emergency Snickers candy bar on her at all times.

Super Powers:

Shapeshifting:
Gene is a natural shapeshifter and can take the shape of any known creature, humanoid, or anything else her mind can make up. She can also use it to shrink or enlarge any form (the bigger the better! Not always).


Insubstantial: Gene can, with some effort, will herself to become insbustanial, becoming a fine blue mist that she can control. The power is limited and takes a lot of focus, but she can use it in an emergency for a quick get away.


Flight: So what other powers does Gene have, you ask? I dunno, how 'bout the power of flight! That do anything for ya? That's levitation, holmes.

The power to kill a yak from 200 yards away – With MIND BULLETS! That's telekinesis, Kyle.*
*Not a real power


Reality Alteration (AKA – Phenomenal Cosmic Powers!)
: After being released from servitude Gene found her powers waning. After so many years of freedom they had dwindled to a tiny percentage of her original might. Now they were more like semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic powers. Gene still retained the awe-inspiring power to alter reality, but now in a very diminished capacity. She could create inanimate objects at will (mostly for comedic effect), make things float, change someone's clothing, change her voice, make them look like they just stepped out of a shower fresh and clean, even extend her shapeshifting ability to a limited degree. She could affect her surroundings as well, bending them to her will in subtle ways, changing night into day, adjusting the air pressure, even turning structures into something completely different. Such power was draining and she could rarely do it for long. Anyone with a strong will and charismatic nature could resist any of her reality altering powers as well. Oh, and she often liked to detach body parts, like her head, because why not? The detached body part still functioned and could easily be put back into place.


Breaking the 4th Wall: Gene knows she is a genderbent, made up character of another made up character from a Disney cartoon from the 90's. She can, and will, break the 4th Wall whenever she damn well feels like it. This power has absolutely no effect on the world around her, most people think she is just delusional and talking to herself.


Wishes: When bound to an object and Master, Gene has the ability to grant 3 wishes. They can be almost anything, except wishing for more wishes. She also had 3 rules that she had to follow: she couldn't kill anyone, she couldn't make someone fall in love, and she couldn't bring back someone that had died. The last one really wasn't so much a rule as a master of preference, things never turned out well. There were always consequences for a wish, regardless of its intended purpose.

Special Note: If bound once again, her powers will grow substantially, to near deific levels. She was bound server her new Master though, who could force her to use her abilities for good or evil.


Abilities:

Fast Talker – She was one slick talker. Gene could easily talk circles around almost anyone, or at the very least annoy and/or distract them long enough to get what she wanted.

Polyglotism – Gene has been around for awhile, so picking up a new language is just a matter of course for her. She can speak pretty much any known language, several dead ones, and was fluent in Bullshit.

Jack of all trades – And master of none. Gene has learned to do a great many things in her long life, though with her temperament and perchance for ADD (Oh look a chicken!) she has never become truly proficient in any one thing. She can make a killer Quiche though!

Fine as hell – Fuck yeah. This bitch is hot and she knows! Thinking it makes it true, right? Right?!

Transport: Skateboard, sometimes flight, usually gets around by the superpower of Walking!

Pets: A carpet named Carpet. And a stuffed monkey named Apu. They both talk to her (hard to tell if they really do or if its just her powers). She carries Apu around with her attached to her backpack.

Friends: Carpet and Apu. See above.

Rivals: She has a very intense relationship with avocado (don't ask).

Enemies: Who doesn't love a Genie? Probably someone wanting to trap her back into a lamp. None currently.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I love it. Very creative.

I am going to make a change to the character sheet so everyone make changes accordingly to your profile.

Since most people found no use for the "Extras" category, I'm changing it to Abilities:

Abilities are where you can list skills maybe in relation to your job, martial arts, languages, etc. These aren't super powers. These are just skills that your character specializes in. Please do not make Mary Sues or Gary Stus. I will stamp their glittery asses out.

I just added "Abilities" to the CS on the front page.
 
Last edited:
GASTON ÉTIENEE DELACROIX
[Image One] [Image Two] [Image Three]
Franchise: Beauty and the Beast

Villain Name: The Wanderer; the name doesn’t sound as intimidating at first, but if one knew the story behind the name, then they wouldn’t take the antihero lightly. Gaston chose to name himself after the Brazilian Wandering Spider. This is the same spider known by its other names: the Armed spider, the Banana Spider, Phoneutria, and Armadeiras. It is the deadliest spider in the world.

Age: 32
Height: 6’4” (193 cm)
Weight: 225 lbs (102 kg)
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Occupation: Professional Hunter/Bounty Hunter/Contract Killer – He does what he can to make money, stay on top of the food chain, and satiate his love of The Hunt. Gaston has hunted and slayed beasts, monsters, and men. He will sell the fresh meat of various beasts to butcher shops and meat markets. He will even go as far as to decorate his studio apartment with their fur, horns, skulls, and mounted heads. He makes a living hunting under various jobs and the pay is good.

Written Description: The Wanderer is a large man decked out in the best anti-light weapons armor that money could buy. His uniform is solid-black except for the special dark-red suit he wears underneath. He wears a dark, blood-red facemask that covers his face and ties in the back like a bandana. The red bandana is his trademark accessory. When Gaston isn’t dressed as The Wanderer, he wears casual and tasteful clothes: long-sleeve shirts thin enough to emphasize his impressive bulk; jeans wide enough to give room to his long toned legs and yet not hide his slap-able ass; watches; sunglasses; leather jackets; snow caps; fur-lined winter coats; etc. The hunter dedicates some time and discipline to his masculine beauty. His egotistical belief that he is as manly as they come is what keeps him in optimum shape. His dark-brown hair can reach lengths that exceed his shoulders by an inch, but lately, he has kept it cropped short so as to better fit under his Wanderer mask. His face and body is covered in coarse hair that isn’t werewolf thick but outlines the bricks of his stomach and the trail that leads down a godly belt to the source of his inflated ego.

Bark Armor: The armor is in private and limited supply and is not easy to come by and engineer. Caerostris darwini, Darwin’s Bark Spider is an arachnid that produces the strongest silk fibers in the world. When paired with bioengineering, Bark Armor is created. The silk of the bark spider is ten-times stronger than Kevlar and just as flexible. Its average fiber toughness is 350 MJ/m³ (megajoules per cubic meter), and maximum reported 520 MJ/m³. This is a measurement of absorbed impact (to put it basically). A kilo of TNT releases energy equivalent to 4 MJ, when compared to 350 MJ/m³ and 520 MJ/m³, it barely scratches the paint. Gaston’s bark armor allows him to survive most explosions, impacts from super-powered assailants, great plummets, most firearms to include antitank ammunition, and energy weapons with an energy output less than his armor’s absorption capacity. The armor is one-of-a-kind and could make the hunter billions of dollars, but it is a highly confidential design. Gaston travelled to Madagascar personally to trap the spiders needed in the experimentation and development of his armor. The scientist responsible…well, let’s just say the man and his family is safeguarded for life.

Crimson Capra Suit: “Capra” is the scientific name for the genus of goats. A goat was infused with the same silk protein of the bark spider and milked to receive a substance ten times stronger than steel. The milk is woven into an armor that fits over Gaston’s body like a second skin. It is as firm as latex with micropore breathability. He wears the skin as an underarmor to his bark armor and as his facemask. While it isn’t as impenetrable as the bark armor, it bears a unique quality. If ever the suit suffers a tear from injury, the proteins will aid in the regeneration of Gaston’s flesh.

All-Terrain Tact Boots: Gaston’s ten-inch tall combat boots are more than just a military-nerd’s dream. They are durable, comfortable, shock-absorbent and support his feet on rough, slippery, and uneven terrain. The soles of his boots can absorb heat up to 1, 652 degrees Fahrenheit (900 degrees Celsius). His tread can find purchase on smooth, slick, and icy surfaces.

Personality: Gaston was one of the most arrogant and egocentric characters in Disney, and basically still is but as he has matured, he has learned to show at least a grain of sympathy for others, which is why he has an anti-hero personality and isn’t entirely a villain. He is completely aware of how handsome he is and is easily flattered when someone notices. He has been falsely accused of having schizophrenia when he displayed the ability to back up all of his claims. He is one of the few antagonistic assholes in the world whose bark matches his bite—in fact his bite is much worse.

The hunter is French, and he feels entitled to only the best equipment and the most beautiful women. Anything less will not do. He holds himself to a high standard and hasn’t quite learned humility. Gaston tends to only do things that benefit himself and not others, thus his hunting profession. Being a hunter satisfies more than putting food on the table and interior decorating, he loves a challenge and a good chase. He has a predator-prey personality and will prey on those stronger AND weaker than him. He shows no discrimination to targets.

He’s into bondage, and isn’t against fighting for the top in the bedroom. Actually, he is quite switch for he sometimes prefers his partner to pleasure him.

Gaston has been a hunter for so many years that he holds no shame when it comes to taking another’s life. In the end, only the fittest—only the real men—survive, and business is just that…business.

He doesn’t like dogs for they remind him of Alouette who then reminds him of his old high school ex-girlfriend Bridgette. Those are some bad memories, and thus a dog might feel his boot.

He is a sore loser and is usually at the epicenter of all bar brawls. He is a drinker, and may smoke a cigar every once and awhile just for the sake of looking like bad-ass (no lie he’s that vain), but he really isn’t into smoking as much as he’s into drinking.

Character Story:

Many would not believe the tale, but Gaston was born to a noble family in Toulouse, France. He was the oldest child, and had a younger brother named, Manu. Between the two boys, Gaston had inherited most of his father’s features, while Manu his mother. He participated in sports most boys did at his age, while Manu leaned toward the arts. While his father, Henri loved both of his boys and their differing personalities, it was his mother Charlotte who would begin to divide them. To her, Gaston closely resembled a younger version of his father and she grew infatuated with him. She paid more attention to him than Manu, and it didn’t seem to bother the boy. He mostly preferred not to be disturbed when he was painting and writing poetry.

When Gaston was ten-years-old, she bought him a puppy, a golden cocker spaniel named “Alouette.” A cocker spaniel seemed like a dog for a girl to him, and although he showed displeasure in his new pet, when Alouette started to show more love to Manu, Gaston grew jealous and took her away from him. He took her outside to try and train her to become an attack dog and when Alouette showed more interest in playing, Gaston grew frustrated and struck her. Pained and frightened by the strike from her master, Alouette felt threatened and immediately retaliated by biting Gaston on the hand. Manu had been hiding nearby watching the whole thing and before Gaston could grab the dog, he rushed to her aid and took her from him. Carrying Alouette, Manu ran from Gaston who started to chase them darkly taking in pleasure in their torment. He threatened to kill the dog for hurting him, and scared for Alouette’s life, Manu hid with the dog until their father returned.

When Henri came home, Manu ran to his father for protection telling him how Gaston had hurt Alouette and was trying to kill her. Cleverly, Gaston played it off and Charlotte seemed more concerned with her son’s bitten hand than the dog. Charlotte took Gaston’s side, and not wanting to disappoint his wife, Henri had Alouette put down to Manu’s grief. Ever since that day, the two boys were at odds with their brotherhood.

At fourteen, Henri started to notice the peculiar relationship between Gaston and his wife. One night, he had arrived earlier than expected from a meeting and found Manu sitting outside the bedroom and peeking through the keyhole. His father was careful not to alert him to his presence when he overheard suspicious sounds coming from the bedroom. Pulling Manu away from the door, Henri barged in and was outraged by what he saw. He took the boys from their mother, gained custody, divorced her, and moved thousands of miles away from her and France. He never wanted the woman to come near his sons again.

They moved to the Americas where they were forced to assimilate to their new lives. Henri did his best to undo the darkness Charlotte had infused in his son, and encouraged his two sons to find beautiful wives. Gaston was convinced that with his manly features that no woman would be able to refuse him. He was very popular with the women in school, while Manu took interest in men. Gaston constantly harassed his brother for his sexuality, belittling him, while he planned on having the prettiest girl in school, Bridgette Sawyer. To Bridgette, Gaston was a girl’s dream-come-true. He was strong; he was handsome; and she felt safe in his presence. It was one day when they were on a date that Gaston made an unconsented advance on her. She tried to ask him to stop, frightened by his behavior, and when she pushed him away she hadn’t expected him to violently force her onto her back. In retaliation, she slapped him across the face, which had been the wake-up call he needed. Her slap had reminded him of Alouette’s bite, and Bridgette left him forever.

In the end, Manu was the only one happy with his new life-time partner Jacob. Gaston remained a bachelor until his silent depression and jealousy of his brother drove him to leave his family. He stole some of his father’s money and flew to Australia where his life as a hunter began.

Gaston hunted every dangerous beast known to man from spiders to crocodiles, seeking desperately to restore the self-confident spark that had made him a man. He grew bigger and he started to show unusual strength. He wrestled crocodiles and dove into the sea to kill a large great white with but a hunting knife. His unusual strength awed the hunters around him until a following started. Gaston became the leader of a group of hunters called, Man Hunt. The group took their skills out of Australia to Africa and tested their bravery against the world’s most ferocious beasts. The hunters overtime learned that Gaston was just extraordinary as one after the other they started to fall out of the group due to injury. Gaston soon found himself alone once more.

One night, when out hunting a lion, Gaston discovered that he hadn’t been the only one trying to kill the creature. Protective of his kill, Gaston grew curious and started to hunt the poachers who hunted the lion. One by one, he picked each of them off and he discovered that he had enjoyed every minute of it. Humans had actually made the game more interesting. Was this the rush he had experienced when chasing Manu and Alouette? Briefly, Gaston turned from beasts to hunt men. He sold his expertise to Africans and political dignitaries to go after warlords. His blood business eventually took him back to the Americas to Crown City where he continued his work. His life changed when he saved a man by the name of Ludwig von Drake.

The crazy duck had owed some thug money, and the money he had collected hadn’t been enough. Ingeniously, he had used it to hire Gaston and had the collector killed. Out of gratitude, Ludwig proposed to Gaston an experiment that he had been working on that would make him even stronger, but he had to promise to protect him and his Duck Family. Gaston thought the man was crazy, and he was right, but he was also a genius. His desire to be the best strove him to accept Drake’s proposal and he underwent a special surgery that made him into The Wanderer that he is known as today.

Weapons:

Hunting Rifle (1)
Gaston’s rifle is his most-used weapon. He personally calls it “The Spider Gun” for it sits curled up against his back and when it’s time to be used, he will simply unsling it, and with a button extend it to its full length. The rifle is like a transformer and will expand out of its condensed, easy-carry form, to its full 4 foot length complete with a bipod. The scope has eight settings like the eight eyes of a spider: 1) Infrared, 2) Tinted (for bright atmospheres), 3) Even More Tinted (for bright atmospheres), 4) Photon (enhanced magnification), 5) Night Vision, 6) Electromagnetic (for electronic devices), 7) Zero Reader (for icy temperatures), and 8) Echo locator (mapping). The Spider Gun uses a .308 caliber round.
Tranquilizer Darts (5) – while some superhumans may be able to resist the strength of the serum, average humans and beasts cannot.

Plasma Edge Axes (2) – these are twin axes. When they aren’t turned on, he uses them as tonfas or riot sticks to pummel the shit of his enemies. When he turns them on and thermal energy pours into these suckers, you’ll wish he was still beating you with a stick. The edges of these axes can cut through almost anything.

Icepick (1) – mostly to be used as a grabbing or rooting device, like all tools in his arsenal, The Wanderer can easily turn them into a weapon.

Hunting Knife (1) – the knife is 7” in length and curved like a raptor claw or karambit to better be concealed in his closed fist.

Neurotoxin (1 vial) - He will at times coat the blade in neurotoxin to inflict his enemies with a slow-acting paralysis. The more cuts they take, the quicker the affects will take hold.

Choke Wire (10 yrd) – it’s an all purpose wire that he usually uses to set traps but lately he has used it to choke people.

Zipline (300 meters) – he’ll fire out a zipline from one building to the next for quicker travel or escape.

Bolas (2) – don’t run, he’ll try to take your legs out with a bola!

Plastic Explosives (5) – slap and boom!

Zipties (20 ties) – better than rope, some animals (including people) need to be restrained.

Super Powers:

Enhanced Physical Attributes: For a mortal man, Gaston displayed exceptional strength even prior to the procedure dubbed, “The Von Drake Amplifier.” The hunter is now capable of lifting 1 ton worth of weight, running speeds up to 45 mph, and due to an increase in toxin filtration, his stamina will keep him moving for days. He is tough. One of the hardest humans to knock down for good. His physiology has been augmented to the point that he can survive most impacts that would normally kill a man. Once Gaston has his mind set on a goal, he will do his damnedest to finish it. This is certain with targets. This willpower gives him a higher than normal pain-tolerance and tenacity. His reflexes are above that of a peak human’s, giving him a reaction advantage against normal humans. His senses have become keener: his hearing, sense of smell, touch, taste and vision, making him the ultimate tracker and predator. His strength allows him to throw his body into aerial spins and turns that allow him to effortlessly cross obstacles or evade the attacks of his foes.

Cellular Regeneration: The healing factor of his cells have been increased to the point that he can recover from small cuts and bruises in seconds after injury, while deeper and more ghastly wounds will take minutes, to hours, to even a few days to heal. As much as he likes to claim he is, he isn’t perfect.

Decelerated Aging: The Amplifier surgery has prolonged the health and survivability of his cells. With the amplification of biochemical energy in his body, Gaston may gain in years but his body hardly ages a day.

Abilities:

Professional Hunter – when it comes to hunting, tracking, skinning, and just knowing what to do with every part, Gaston is an expert. He uses the meat to eat, he sells it, and he has even some animal parts for interior decorating. He has a souvenir of every beast he has ever hunted and every hit he has ever taken.

Francophone – He is fluent in French but can understand the French of other francophone countries.

Skilled Martial Artist – His techniques are mostly self-taught for most schools rarely teach a student how to kill an opponent. Most will teach how to incapacitate instead. His fighting style is swift, accurate, and just outright unforgiving. If you challenge The Wanderer to a fight, you better be prepared to fight for your life. He techniques are ruthless.

Excellent Marksman – With his Spider Gun, Gaston is a force to be reckoned with and hard to see coming. He takes most of his targets out from a distance. Trust me, you would want him to. You don’t want him to actually track you down and meet you face-to-face. A bullet would have just been more merciful. With the technology crammed into his rifle, he rarely misses. A person may dodge but that doesn’t mean he would have missed you if you had stayed rooted.

Animal Expert – I wouldn’t go to Gaston like a veterinarian. He’s a hunter. He knows a lot about animals especially the deadly kind. He has hunted most of them.

Trapper – When it comes to setting traps, he is a genius. It can be the dumbest trap to the most intricate of webs. You will be surprised what humans and animals fall for.

Sex Appeal – He say it’s a skill that not everyone is gifted with. Not everyone was born to be this handsome!

Transport: Wall Crawler – It’s a custom black motorcycle that has the unique ability to scale vertical surfaces.

Pets: He hates dogs, and hunts and eats animals, so…no. Just no.

Friends: Ludwig von Drake may be his only friend even though he’ll never admit it. He is the one person that he might actually be showing a kind heart to.

Rivals:Huh, no such person exists.

Enemies: Anyone on his list.
 
Last edited:
I would let Gaston do horrible things to my body. Just saying.
 
I might actually have as a joke scenario, an assassin from PETA with a hit on Gaston. Or that he deals with PETA assassins on a regular basis. :D One of those scenarios where he's out watering the lawn (not really but eh just an example) and then ninjas dressed in furry suits come out of nowhere surrounding him.

Gaston: *lowers hose* ....

Ninjas: NAO U WILL PAI! (lolcat speech)

Gaston: Heh. *malevolent smirk*
 
Enter the... uhm... Fairy

Character Name: Donovan Blake
Franchise: Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent
Hero/Villain Name: Malefecent
Age: Eternal/500 years
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180 lbs
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Occupation: Owner and Chairman of Blake Industries
Visual Description: Donovan Blake
Written Description: Well built without being bulky, no defining marks or tatoos. Wears his hair always combed back and never takes off the ring on his right middle-finger
Personality: Can be quite narcistic, very methodical and is quick to blame his henchmen in a plan fails. Very cruel and keep most people at a distance.
Character Story: Born as a fairy, Donovan was one with nature and all its creatures. Magic was a way of life and as he grew older, his powers increased in variety and might. Soon enough the human kings came to hear of Donovan and they feared his power, even if he only used it to heal and protect nature. They placed a bounty on his head, keeping it on the low down so that Donovan could not learn of this.

It was a beautiful assassin who took up the job, her name Anne-Belle. She knew how to hid her personality and portray anybody else. It was in the guise of a young woman, lost in the woods, that she entered Donovan's life. The creature he was, showed him only the good in her and also he could only see the good that she portrayed and they became friends.

Anne-Belle knew that she could not poison Donovan as he would taste it immediately, there was only one way. The sleeping drug was light, but the more of it Donovan ingested with the food and drink she offered him, the more it sapped his vitality and he fell in a deep sleep. She was on the verge to carve out Donovan's heart, when other fairy creatures showed up, drawn by the sudden darkness within their home. The best thing she could do, was to cut Donovan's wings and flee.

This treachery did not only cut Donovan to the quick, it killed the person he was and from this new darkness, Donovan Blake was born. He roamed the lands of Man, looking for his revenge and his wings. But Anna-Belle have disappeared and Donovan could not find her, nor his most prized possession.

As the years passed, Donovan started a business and used magic to bolster the performance until it became one of the leaders in the field of weaponry, agriculture, pharmaceuticals and energy production.

Though Donovan has been stewing in anger and hate for centuries, there is still a spark of good left in him. Not easy to find and you walk the line of annihilation or success if you do try to kindle that spark of goodness.

Weapons: Magic ring.
Super Powers: Dark Magic which consists of him being able to do the following:
1. Darkness Manipulation - Donovan is able to bend shadows to his will, the only way to practically defend against this kind of magic is light. Any deep shadow consist of enough darkness to be of use to Donovan. Any shadow from grey and lighter can not be used.
2. Lightning Control and Energy Based Constructs - using the power that the ring draws from the ether, Donovan is able to construct beings, images and even solid objects from pure energy. Lightning is energy in a pure form and he can call it down from a thunderstorm or project it from the ring.
3. Fire Control - Fire is another form of energy and due to his constant contact with the ring, he can control any kind of flame.
4. Flame Breath - only available in dragon form. Dragons have a special bladder in which their bodies store the volatile fluids and gasses which allows them to breathe fire. To prevent damage to their teeth, their teeth is infused with asbestos
5. Flight and Gravity control - with the energy drawn from the ring, Donovan can bypass the influence of gravity, be it on his targets or on himself. Though he rarely use it on himself as he prefers to fly in dragon form
6. Hypnosis and Precognition - through his use of magic, Donovan's mind have acquired the trick of bending weaker minds to his own uses and to be able to see a limited time of future events to happen.
7. Shape Shift (to a basic extent, cannot mimic people, only take their appearance) Donovan can take on appearances through basic use of light bending, the only true shape shifting he can do is when he transforms into beasts like a dragon, wolf, eagle and shark.
8. Teleportation - Through traveling through the ether from where all his magic is drawn, he can travel great distances in the almost blink of an eye. Though this is a very useful tool, it also drains him immensely and he will never do it more than three times in succession
9. Wind Bursts - Through the displacement of gravitational influence on the atmosphere, he can create wind. The bigger the area he effects, the stronger the wind.
10. Curses - Coupled with precognition and hypnosis, Donovan can curse a person. In fact all he does is see into the future, use hypnotic suggestion and strengthen it with a bit of magic. Thus the person believe in the curse and will act accordingly to prevent the curse, but actually play right into Donovan's scheme and thus make his curses seem like the real deal...which they are, but not through magical means only

Transport: Can turn himself into a dragon.
Pets: None.
Friends: None
Rivals: None so far
Enemies: Anybody standing for the greater good
 
Last edited:
Back
Top