College Aged Girl

Im new here and was told to try looking here.

I usually enjoy writing stories about girl(s) from 18-22 or so. College is usually a great place to start. They are usually good students, involved in sports or other activities in school and are usually corrupted in some way, but i am looking for some new ideas to change things up and see what everyone else likes.

So what would you like to read?

The girl your describing seducing one of her dads friends and really likes it. Likes the sneaky part of it and how it can be done at times when he just stops over.
Sneaky is erotic, i guess the idea of getting caught, but too good at it to get caught.
Possibly her spreading her legs showing her dads friend a sneak peak while in the same room but no one knows but her and him. Kinda stuff like that. Erotic, Kinky and very Sneaky.

If you write one like this, i would love to read it.

Still interested?

Would you still be interested in a story like that if she was made to do that or blackmailed to do that?

Im usually better at writing stories that revolve around a good/innocent girl being corrupted in some way. But could always try it out

Check out my Agatha Allbutt Series. It's about a College girl whose mousey and a bit plain and inexperienced turning into a sex goddess. I think you might like it.

What about something along the lines of...

She's in college but is home for break. She's looking forward to spending time with friends she hasn't seen in awhile. Then her parents tell her she has to stay home all morning and afternoon because there will be a work crew remodeling the kitchen. She gets the idea to tease the workers by sunbathing and such, getting riskier the more she does it. Maybe taking her top off while she lays on her belly or asking for help putting lotion on. By the end of the week she's teased them, and herself, to the point that things go way too far.

What about something along the lines of...

She's in college but is home for break. She's looking forward to spending time with friends she hasn't seen in awhile. Then her parents tell her she has to stay home all morning and afternoon because there will be a work crew remodeling the kitchen. She gets the idea to tease the workers by sunbathing and such, getting riskier the more she does it. Maybe taking her top off while she lays on her belly or asking for help putting lotion on. By the end of the week she's teased them, and herself, to the point that things go way too far.

I like this. She is teasing them all week. Finally on the last day the four men had enough of her little girl games and show her what men expect and that they won't put up with a little tease.

I like this. She is teasing them all week. Finally on the last day the four men had enough of her little girl games and show her what men expect and that they won't put up with a little tease.

Her parents are overjoyed when the crew offers to redo the patio for free!

Would you still be interested in a story like that if she was made to do that or blackmailed to do that?

Im usually better at writing stories that revolve around a good/innocent girl being corrupted in some way. But could always try it out

Volleyball star needs to pass physics to be able to play. Geeky physics prof has never had a woman that hot. Sees his chance...

What if she did some depraved things while under the influence of various substances on Spring Break, and somebody uses the evidence of it to blackmail her into recreating the acts while sober?

Terrific Ideas!

I am loving these ideas so far! Thank you all for all of your thoughts :) always open to hearing others. I have a couple of ideas and twists off of what you have mentioned already.

First off, the construction idea is dynamite! I haven't ever heard of that idea and it could be a great multi part series for sure!

I do also like the idea of the Spring Break idea. I usually try to keep my characters sober, but the idea of having to do these embarrassing acts again while sober is quick a thrilling idea.

Any other thoughts or ideas for this young college student?

Mmmmm...playing on your username, I'd love a story of a volleyball player who finds those encouraging pats ion the bum to make her wet. Later, after the game, in the showers...

Im new here and was told to try looking here.

I usually enjoy writing stories about girl(s) from 18-22 or so. College is usually a great place to start. They are usually good students, involved in sports or other activities in school and are usually corrupted in some way, but i am looking for some new ideas to change things up and see what everyone else likes.

So what would you like to read?

A perverted, but talented, late-middle-aged professor lures a nubile, cute college gymnast sophomore girl of 19 into a protracted session of patiently and gently administered, but utterly unbearable, tickle-torture and sexual teasing.

Hmmmm

TICKLE torture huh? is that something guys like? I can't say I've ever experienced that.

The gymnist idea I a good one though. flexible, maybe a bit more petite, shorter. innocent and naive?

TICKLE torture huh? is that something guys like? I can't say I've ever experienced that.

The gymnist idea I a good one though. flexible, maybe a bit more petite, shorter. innocent and naive?

College gymnasts are cute. Tickling cute girls is fun.

Last edited:
Back