How Many of us are from the United Kingdom - part the 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday MrEd - I hope you are going to have a great weekend celebration xxx

WOOHOO!!!

My Russian visa has arrived :D

Tomorrow:

1. pay balance of holiday
2. book train tickets and London hotels
3. increase my time on Rosetta Stone
4. look more closely at the £ to rouble - how much spending money will I need...

Hi silver :)

I do understand that, which is why i reflected on those of us who haunt the thread regularly but imo i would actually argue that i personally like to haunt, to say hi to new members (i have met people who are more than just friends on the uk thread so i consider this a personal thread for me, not necessarily a chat thread).
But anyways. Tis done :/

If you're unhappy you could always PM a mod and have a chat about it, like.
Thems the ones that did it, after all. :)

If you're unhappy you could always PM a mod and have a chat about it, like.
Thems the ones that did it, after all. :)

Hey Silver :)

am not unhappy lol, just disappointed and also curious as to how we find that balance of meeting new people who may be a little shy to come forth - I know I was quiet for the first few weeks as this was a scary place haha.
Anyways, I have now posted another in the personals ad - lets see what happens lol (did I mention I am incredibly stubborn when I want to be :D)

To be very British, just listening to the thunder rumbling overhead. Got the washing in in time...:D

Its another glorious day here in Norwich, im sitting on my balcony with a coffee enjoying the warming sun, listening to Steve Wrights sunday love songs

Its another glorious day here in Norwich, im sitting on my balcony with a coffee enjoying the warming sun, listening to Steve Wrights sunday love songs

Morning Susanne :)

the sun is TRYING to break out here - finally! I think it heard me criticising it haha

Sounds lovely - I have Finding Nemo, toys strewn across the floor and rumbling stomachs I must go and fill :D

Evenin All

Not been on here for ages and now I'm not sure which thread UKers are using......

But hi to anyone passing anyway :)

Not been on here for ages and now I'm not sure which thread UKers are using......

But hi to anyone passing anyway :)

Hi blond :)

This one has been quiet a couple of days - Mac's directory and Hunny's uk thread have been daily but I think we are kinda thread hopping randomly atm :D

;) Dipping in. Hi, I like the new look. Great decor! How are any randy players feeling? Randy? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back