Blow Job

Pretty_kitty169

Experienced
Joined
Jul 13, 2013
Posts
92
Ok Men.. I am wanting to give my husband the most out of this world blow job.. ever.. Any thoughts.. He says my blow job are freaking amazing already but I need to do more for him!!! I need ideas! What is your favorite thing to have done to you! .. Ready... GO!
 
Enthusiasm is #1.

My wife learned how to and now loves deepthroating me. I love which she doesn't do very often is when she plays with my ass while blowing me.
 
Genuine enthusiasm will always be the #1 blow job technique.

If he believes you love sucking his dick and swallowing his cum, it will make it that much better.

Talking about what you're doing before, during and after can be amazing.

Before: Back in college, my GF and I were at a fancy party, and she whispered in my ear, "I can't wait to suck all the cum out of your balls." Still the hottest thing I've ever heard in my life.

During: It can be as simple as describing what you are seeing or doing. "I can feel your dick getting harder in my mouth." "Look at me down on my knees with your hard cock in my mouth." "Are you going to shoot all your cum down my throat?" etc.

After: "My god, that was a big load of cum, baby. I almost couldn't swallow it all." "Did I suck your dick the way you wanted it?"

In terms of technique, a slow buildup or edging makes the eventual orgasm that much stronger. If he likes it, stroke his asshole or put your finger in his ass while you suck him. Etc.

But it all comes back to enthusiasm.
 
Great blow job

Ok Men.. I am wanting to give my husband the most out of this world blow job.. ever.. Any thoughts.. He says my blow job are freaking amazing already but I need to do more for him!!! I need ideas! What is your favorite thing to have done to you! .. Ready... GO!

I concur with most of the quotes. It's important to maintain eye contact with your hubby at all times. the anal massage is also a great stimulant.
 
You will get non crabby answers from many.


crab-clip-art-yckBBpXcE.png
 
Ok Men.. I am wanting to give my husband the most out of this world blow job.. ever.. Any thoughts.. He says my blow job are freaking amazing already but I need to do more for him!!! I need ideas! What is your favorite thing to have done to you! .. Ready... GO!

Seems like you are already doing an amazing job. Enthusiasm and just spur of the moment bjs go a long way.
 
Ok Men.. I am wanting to give my husband the most out of this world blow job.. ever.. Any thoughts.. He says my blow job are freaking amazing already but I need to do more for him!!! I need ideas! What is your favorite thing to have done to you! .. Ready... GO!

If you really want to surprise him, wet your finger and massage his back door when he is close to cumin. Every time my wife does that, I shoot buckets and nearly pass out! Let us know how it goes. :)
 
If you really want to surprise him, wet your finger and massage his back door when he is close to cumin. Every time my wife does that, I shoot buckets and nearly pass out! Let us know how it goes. :)

I would second this suggestion!
 
Dirty talk and eye contact go a long way. Make him think his sweet innocent wifey has been transformed into the world's nastiest slut.

Sometimes adding a little role-play can spice things up, too. My GF likes to do a southern (USA) accent because she knows that gets my juices boiling.
 
Ok Men.. I am wanting to give my husband the most out of this world blow job.. ever.. Any thoughts.. He says my blow job are freaking amazing already but I need to do more for him!!! I need ideas! What is your favorite thing to have done to you! .. Ready... GO!

The best way to the "most out of this world" blow job is to say to him, "I want to give you the most out of this world blow job." You're a long way there by just telling him.

Next, say "So tell me exactly what you think the most out of the world blow job would be."

Finally, do that.

:)
 
Very red lipstick. Maybe make a show of putting it on by pretending it's his cock.
 
Do it in front of a floor length mirror so he can watch you sucking him off.

Or, since your technique already works, do it somewhere different/interesting. One of the most memorable bjs my wife ever gave me happened while I was in the garage standing at my workbench. Not sure what prompted her to interrupt my project, but I'm not complaining, either!
 
Yes, enthusiasm is the key. Be playful, don't rush, be careful not to jack him too fast ( I hate that), jack slowly and occasionally remove him from your mouth and at the end of your stroke take your tongue and lap up the precum you just stroked out and maybe share it with a kiss.

I think deep throat might me a little over rated but if you can you should. My cock is very head sensitive so once the action goes beyond the head, the only sensation remaining is the feeling of some pressure as the head slips down the throat.

Men are wired visually differently from women so remember that, too. If you are on your knees in front of me wearing a very nice demi bra, I find that to be more attractive than naked.

Swallow? sure but sharing a deep french kiss with a cum drenched mouth prior, for me, completes the event.
 
There is only one thing you need to do; Love the cock. Recognize the hard cock is the ultimate expression of masculinity, and suck like it was every man you ever wanted, and all the cock you could ever have. Study his responses as you suck, and give him everything that pleases him. Suck till he comes, swallow his cum as if you needed it like a junkie needs a fix. Make him feel appreciated and needed. Immerse yourself in cock worship, with no holds barred. Become a complete cock sucking whore, and do it as best you can. Surrender yourself to sensuality, all out
 
Occasionally do your best to press yourself further onto him, and if that causes you to gag some that's cool.

Plenty of lightly tickling finger work on and under his balls.

Your attitude start to finish shows you adore, treasure and worship his equipment on account of what he does to you with it.

Good girl!
 
Wiseass Answer - Give me a BJ and then I'll tell you what's missing.

Serious Answer - Ask him what more you could do and follow the advice of everyone who's responded before me if you don't already do those things.
 
Get his going really good. Then stop and sit on his face. Then tell him how good you feel while you give he more BJ.
:rose:
 
To Kitty

I dont need my cock deepthroated; the sensation is in the head. I love tongue flicks and dirty talk. I fuck sissies, so I also like lots of loud slurping; its so slutty. Of course, swallowing and cleaning off the cock are very erotic.

Best wishes; wish I had a wife like you, XO
 
Take breaks to stroke and talk dirty with lots of eye contact. Eye contact goes without saying, but a little verbal enthusiasm while stroking it is a game changer for me
 
Back
Top