Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

OMG you are as cute as ever!!!:kiss:

Glad to see you back, will be even gladder to see more!!!:heart::heart:

Very nice! Love the pose and the bra!
Thank you! It's one of my favorites too. :kiss:

And you sure do look like you would be fun. So nice to see you, love the smile too
I am shy, but also lots of fun. :devil:

Wow!! Nice to see you back again. Long time admirer.
Thank you :kiss:

Welcome back, beautiful!
Thank you!

Welcome back. You sure do have a lovely smile, and a wonderful cleavage.

Hoping you post more soon
Thank you, on all counts!

Fun it would be with your cute sexy self.
Shy I would be, if you were having fun with my cute sexy self. ;)

Hello sweet friend. I thought you may be gone for good. I'm glad I was wrong.

I like the new hair style.
Oh, my airport-frequenting friend - good to see you too! :heart:

It's so great to see you again! I missed you dearly...Please don't wait another year before posting another pic!
I make no promises, but will try. :kiss:

Welcome back - great little picture.
Thank you!

Great to see you again. Love the picture.
Thank you!

WELCOME BACK SUPERSEXY!! Great pic by the way, don't stay away so loooong this time, missed that smile
I will try not too. I didn't realize how much time real life has sucked away.... :heart:

I am happy to see your cute face !
I am happy to see your cute message!

Yeah she is back!!!!
Yes, I am!

Wow! Fantastic to see that sexy face again!
Thank you, fantastic to see your message! :kiss:

welcome back! hope all is well
All is well - busy, but well.

Welcome back. I hope life has been treating you well. Love the new photo.
It has been treating me well, even if it's sucked away nearly every ounce of free time.

OMG you are as cute as ever!!!

Glad to see you back, will be even gladder to see more!!!
Nice to see you here too! :rose:

I'm up for some fun. I'll just rummage in the garage for some rope. Where did you leave the box of toys?

Seriously, it been a while. How are you?

ps I was serious
You, me, and a box of toys... trouble in the best kind of way. :cattail:

Everydayness

I've often said I live a relatively normal life. You know, the kind with shuffling kids to play-dates, grocery shopping while trying to keep up with the endless pile of laundry.

Every now and again, however, I get that restless feeling that makes me sneak into the corner of a room and take a picture to remind myself that I have not fallen into PTA mom hell. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself, anyhow...

I've often said I live a relatively normal life. You know, the kind with shuffling kids to play-dates, grocery shopping while trying to keep up with the endless pile of laundry.

Every now and again, however, I get that restless feeling that makes me sneak into the corner of a room and take a picture to remind myself that I have not fallen into PTA mom hell. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself, anyhow...

With your hot body and cute face you will always be extraordinary! :cattail:

Normal life responsibilities can be a wonderful thing.....when balanced.........:rose:

You are so much more than your child's mother, or even your husbands wife........:rose:

And while being those persons are hopefully rewarding for you.......
...there is something beautiful in life other than that........

...and I am so happy that you have realized that and can come here to be with us.....:kiss:

It excites me that you see fit the freedom to cum here with us and share yourself.........:kiss:

I see you as a young, sexy WOMAN.......that has all the appeal....and desire as anyone could..........:rose:

you are doing the right thing.......
......satisfy yourself.........you know that you can......and still be true to all that you are.......:rose::kiss::heart:

Love those pics you take...love those breasts you share...id love to be sucking them for you when you are not the PTA mom. Nevermind, Ill suck them then too :)

Beautiful photo. Such kissable lips

Very sexy. We all have that normal life. I feel the same way as a dad, got to play sometimes and have fun.

With your hot body and cute face you will always be extraordinary!
Why thank you. I often feel extra ordinary among those PTA moms. ;)

Normal life responsibilities can be a wonderful thing.....when balanced.........

You are so much more than your child's mother, or even your husbands wife........

And while being those persons are hopefully rewarding for you.......
...there is something beautiful in life other than that........

...and I am so happy that you have realized that and can come here to be with us.....

It excites me that you see fit the freedom to cum here with us and share yourself.........

I see you as a young, sexy WOMAN.......that has all the appeal....and desire as anyone could..........

you are doing the right thing.......
......satisfy yourself.........you know that you can......and still be true to all that you are.......
Or at least have a glass of wine and have a little fun, right? :kiss:

Then consider this your adult time away from the kids.
Yes, indeed. Sometimes the chorus of "Mom" on an endless loop can be maddening! :rose:

What an excellent way to break the tedium of every day life.
So is having a nooner, and way more fun. :devil:

Love those pics you take...love those breasts you share...id love to be sucking them for you when you are not the PTA mom. Nevermind, Ill suck them then too
Yes, please get me out of this room with these PTA moms... I feel like I'm suffocating! :devil:

Beautiful photo. Such kissable lips
Thank you! :kiss:

Very sexy. We all have that normal life. I feel the same way as a dad, got to play sometimes and have fun.
I certainly appreciate the fun times when I have them. :kiss:

Everydayness, continued

For those parents out there --perhaps you can relate to the morning walk of shame to the bus stop?

For me, it's the messy bun, sweat pants, and if it's a morning like today where I spilled coffee down the front of me (just moments before walking out the door), it's zipping up my coat all the way to the top - no time to change -- kids MUST get on that bus! A scarf means I'm dressed enough, right?

TGIF!

Back