Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2016

Sweetp4u

Mischief Maker
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Posts
14,736
Yes a new year has come and time for a new thread. Please respect the rules or your post(s) will be removed.

Rules/Guidelines:

Please use this thread to let writers and readers of SRP know where they might be needed.

Please come back once your thread has it's RPers and edit your post to state that it is full when its reached the desired number of writers.

Please do not post Chat in this thread, comments, arguments, etc.

No Spamming

No Personals

No Replies here - IM the post starter to speak with them on their need(s)

Thank you and Enjoy your fantasies

Sweet P

:rose:
 
Hi I am a new SRP writer here and I was hoping to get involved in some threads. I current have a thread posted here but I am open to other ideas if anyone needs a male writing partner for their own story ideas.

Please toss me a line if you find either my thread interesting, or have an opening for a co-writer in a thread of your own.
 
So my posting history has been null. I was just trying to find my groove and I think I have it. I have been lurking and like a few things of what I've seen. I'm ready to write. It is a new year after all, so, let's do this!

I'm pretty much open to many situations. There is a lot to list. My grammar is above par. I never use text talk. I like long, thought out role plays.

I am a female and am most comfortable with that. I could probably get more specific with what I like but I don't want to limit myself with what's out there. I like a lot of things and my mood tends to differ to match my writing partner's.

So, if you have an idea, let me know. If you're looking for a female role player, let me know.

I just want to write, I'm not here to get personal with anyone. Any private messages that don't involve a request or idea for a story will be ignored.

I am able to write at least once a day, perhaps more if the story is right. But please, don't bombard me with messages asking me when I'm going to post. I will post when I am able to and if I have to leave for an extended amount of time, I will do my best to let you know.

Thank you for your time :rose:
 
I am looking for a female interested in doing a story about the unknowing love between a bounty hunter/assassin and a member of the royal guard in a fantasy kingdom. Details can be worked out. First picture attachment is the guard, a kitsune (girl with ears and tail of a fox), and the other is the bounty hunter/assassin. Yes, their anime, cause I use anime pics for my stories.
If you are detailed and can do a minimum of 1 paragraph, pm me
 

Attachments

  • large.jpg
    large.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 5d4f968df87c57d35e674cebcf406bf4.jpg
    5d4f968df87c57d35e674cebcf406bf4.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
Hello Litsters! Happy New Year to All! I'm back on Lit and looking to explore...if you are interested in helping me explore any of the following via thread or PM, please send me a message and let me know which of these interests you. And don't be shy ;):

Incest (all types)
Double Penetration/Extreme Penetration
Lesbian Sex/Tribbing
Strap Ons
Futa
Cum Play
Spanking/Anal Play
Foot Fetishes
Massage
Gagging/Face Fucking
Choking
Tentacles/Monsters
Rimming
Golden Showers


Hope to hear from some of you, soon.


xFuckDollx
 
Last edited:
ROLE FILLED


I’m looking for a female writing partner for one of the following scenarios.


DARKEST BEFORE DAWN
Plot synopsis
Heavily inspired by shows like “V” or “Earth: Final Conflict,” this scenario tells the tale of near-future Earth, visited by a massive alien armada (flagship, escorts, rest of fleet). The partly energy-based aliens (female, male) seem peaceful, and quickly initiated diplomatic exchange and scientific cooperation with the humans.

Despite all offers and concerns, the aliens chose one particular young man to be their envoy, the connection between their species and ours. The man was almost killed in a shooting spree during first contact, and only survived because the visitors saved him. Once a social outcast, the man quickly transformed into a powerful personality, devoted to maintaining peace between humans and aliens at all costs.

Many humans suspect a hidden agenda that governs the aliens’ presence. Political, economic, and military pawns are moved in the shadows by various factions, and the cooperation between the two races is fragile and volatile. The envoy tries his best to negotiate between his own race and his newfound allegiance, and unknowingly aids the aliens in conquering Earth.

Characters/Misc
The two primary characters in this scene are the envoy (my part), and the armada’s leader, the alien Matriarch (your role). There are several opportunities for supporting characters (secret agents, scientists, soldiers) played by either of us, depending on the demands of the story. The scene’s focus is on the seduction and submission of the envoy, but it can easily include lots of other things (non-con, impregnation, DP, humiliation, …).​


THE WARLOCK’S BLOOD
Plot synopsis
There are two magical forces in the fantasy world of Eynar. Lisath, the power over wind, water, and ether – found only in witches; Xeruth, the power over fire, earth, and space – found only in warlocks. Witches always have deep emerald eyes, while warlocks, always bear striking blue irises.

Centuries ago the grand nations of the past annihilated each other with terrible weapons, crafted and controlled by legions of warlocks using the power of Xeruth. In the aftermath of the cataclysmic wars that completely devastated several nations, and almost broke Eynar itself apart, the surviving warlocks were hunted down mercilessly. All related in any way to warlocks by blood were killed, and everyone with blue eyes – be it man or woman – was murdered.

Ever since there have been no warlocks on Eynar, until recently the warlock’s blood burst forth in an orphan, a blacksmith’s apprentice. Suddenly infused with the power of Xeruth but without the knowledge to control it, the young man burned down his village in an eruption of fire and death. Terrified by his “gift,” he fled across the land, seeking isolation and refuge, since his eyes had turned from brown to a striking blue, marking him as an accursed warlock.

A coven of witches happens to accidentally capture the young man. Not wanting to risk becoming the target of the Inquisition themselves, they prepare to kill him. Before they end the young man’s live, however, one witch has a better idea: instead of killing the warlock, why not try and sell him to a demon? And so the witches prepared a spell to contact a mighty succubus queen, who might be willing to pay handsomely for a warlock toy.

Characters/Misc
This scenario closely focusses on the two protagonists, the young warlock (my role), and the succubus queen (your part). The demoness does indeed have a use for the warlock, since the power of his blood (and his seed) will allow her to make use of the relics and weapons of old to try and conquer Eynar. She seduces and enslaves the young man, transforming his mind and even his flesh into her willing pet. The scene’s primary focus is on the submission of the young warlock, and his transformation into the succubus’s slave, and includes non-con (at first), seduction, mind-control, body transformation, and impregnation.​


I can post a couple of times per week, and would greatly appreciate a similar level of activity and participation from my writing partner (otherwise the story won't get anywhere anytime soon and we'll miss out on all the fun parts). My native tongue is not English, but I try my best to write correct and complete sentences, and also use a spell checker. Please return the favor, because stuff lik dis is somthin nobdy in they're rite mind shuld of too red.

Usually, I write about three to four paragraphs on average, but based on the situation it can be more or less. A bit flexibility in this regard is highly appreciated. You can find examples of my style here, here, and here, so you can check if our writing styles would be a good match. If you're interested in writing any of these stories with me, please send me a PM and we can discuss some more details. Nothing is set in stone, and I'm more than willing to discuss and change things to make it enjoyable for both of us. :)
 
Last edited:
Looking for someone interested in a m/m or mmf roleplay. Perhaps men experimenting for the first time? Perhaps a man seducing the other? Perhaps two friends who realize their attraction to each other. I'm open to most things, let me know what might interest you.
 
Happy New Year, role players!

I'm currently looking for male partners with whom to create some seriously steamy scenes in 2016.

I'm very open to ideas and scenes, though to give a guide my major interests are Non Con, BDSM, Spanking, Humiliation, Exhibitionism and Cum.

If you would like to chat and create some ideas, I'd love to hear from you!

Amanda X
 
Looking for 2 writing partners for the story concept below.

One male will write 1 or 2 male characters in heterosexual roles with my character(s).

One female will write 1 or 2 females in homosexual roles with my character(s).

If the two of you wish, you can also write characters who are involved with one another.

My characters are aliens -- the Korak -- who have arrived at Earth and declared the planet their property. The Korak quickly establish their scientific, intellectual, and militaristic superiority, and the United Nations has no choice but to come to an agreement with the aliens that will prevent war and the annihilation of the human race.

Very soon in their settlement, the Korak -- who are "body snatchers" in a way, able to take control of a Human's mind and body and act through it as if it was their own -- will discover this thing called Human sexuality. They will be intrigued by it, will want to study it, will want to participate in it. Some of them will even become obsessed with it.

The story is one part alien invasion, one part sexual role play.

I am looking for writers who proof read before posting: spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I won't write with those who don't.

I am looking for writers who will post at least 10 replies a week and, if their characters are key to the story's advancement, will reply promptly.
 
New Year, New Stories ... Kinda

Happy New Year Idea Threads. I thought I would join in with throwing out some new ideas ... but since I didn't really have a whole bunch, I thought I would share some old ones too.

Looking for female co-writer(s) to join me in creative stories. You can have a look see at my SRP Profile and the threads & ideas I have washed around. The posts can range to (at the shortest) a couple of paragraphs, averaging three or four paragraphs, and depending on my inspiration would post a couple times a week (and I post only in SRP threads).

Have a new idea and a couple of old ones to offer up -- or we can talk about something else.


Witch Hunt -- 1690s Massachusetts, and every woman slightly different than the rest is called a Witch. When a younger man hears that a girl he was sweet for has been proclaimed to be one, he rebukes those claims and does what he can to help her and if need be prove her innocence. She struggles with her desire to fight these claims, remain independent, and accept the help from the one boy who seems to believe in her. Yet her secret she keeps is that all proclamations calling her a witch .. they are true.

Evil Lair -- Evil Wins! His Evil genius of a plan was equal parts diabolical and ... well, Evil. While the Town's superhero suffers from his Evil Pain Ray, the damsel is now in the evil genius's Lair of Evil. Now she sits in his liar, and he can demand whatever ransom he wishes. Yet his Evil plan didn't include all this time now he had to wait, or how his liar is less of a prison for his captive and more of .. well ... just an uptown apartment; and now how his new guest was so not evil, sweet actually. After a while, he doesn't think so much about ransom, or for that matter, evil. (Partially inspired by Dr Horrible's Sing-a-long blog)

Dragonslayer -- (Inspired by the 80s movie of the same name) He is a young Dragonslayer, blessed with the gift to bring down the magical lizard. A city, tormented by such a beast, appease the creature by sacficing virgins, but a small band of villagers lead by a spunky 'boy', seek out the Dragonslayer to save them. In the journey to the village, the slayer finds the 'boy leader' is actually a girl, hiding her true identity to avoid becoming a sacrifice. Yet trying to help maintain her secret doesn't stop him from feelings for her.

Marooned -- It’s day 21. They count, because that helps with the sanity. The life raft got them both here, and at first they were sure it would be a day or two at most. But now it’s day 21. The makeshift shelter is no longer makeshift. The chores of finding water and foot are not chores but just what you do. They are strangers, were strangers, but now at Day 21, sharing this ordeal has led them to start to feel something more that just shared castaways.



None of this is so hard set that we can’t discuss it - at the end of the day, this is a shared story so we both have to buy into the concept.

I’m always interested to hear your ideas as well - even if it goes in a different direction. If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me. Every idea is up for discussion, and we can do whatever it takes to make it work.

~AA
 
I'm looking for a female partner who is willing to try a My Little Pony themed love story. They are human in the story, of course. It's a love story between Celestia, Princess of the Sun/Day, and one of her subjects of Equestria, Fluttershy, a shy girl who can speak to and understand animals. Its a romance story, with secrecy, jealousy, action, adventure, and more. All I ask is that you be detailed with your posts, and no 3 sentence responses. PM me if interested.
The provided pictures are how they look
 

Attachments

  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1045467_1338862887189_full.jpg
    1045467_1338862887189_full.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
hi everyone, I am new here and please invite me if you need a male role-player. I am willing to try almost anything but preferably human.
Anyway, I had few ideas too and if anyone interested, drop me a message and we can discuss to start one.

1. A nurse falling in love with a romantic doctor only to find out later that he has great desire in BDSM especially bondages. Will she able to cope with his lifestyle or leave him? (semi para involves with lots of emotion such as fear, humiliation, loved, angry, and thrilled.)

2. Incest. myself (21) and mom (42). Mom was dating with a perverted old man. He is rich and he promise to marry her but she soon found out his disability. He force you to have sex with me in order to have children.

3. Swap. We both play husband and wife. Happily married and great sex. One day, we are talking about our newly moved in neighbor, a young couple. We plan to seduce them separately. (you will play both the wife and I do both the husband)

4. You play a young prostitute taking a very nice client only to find that he is an alien. He grows a second cock when he gets excited.
 
Currently seeking submissive partners for the following roleplay scenes. Please be able to post regularly and intelligently. Thanks!

Male subs

Head Boy

You are the Head Boy, 18, future assured. Off to a top university, captain of the rugby team, popular with all the girls, and unbearably arrogant. I am the new PE Mistress, and I am going to wipe that smirk off your face....

Cleaning Up

You are the CEO of a vast corporation, and you treat your staff like dirt. I am a cleaner, the lowest of the low. But when I find some incriminating documents on the bin, all of that is about to change.


Female subs

Beating the Bully

You were the school bully who made my life hell. Now, though, we are both thirty; I run the biggest firm in the town, and you are desperate for a job...
 
At First it was Revenge

The position has been filled :D





So I have an idea for an rp. I'm really excited about this one.

So my idea is for a half siblings incest rp. Looking for a male to play the older half brother.

Here is the story idea.

Our father is a wealthy and very successful businessman. Before my character was born, our father had an affair with a woman, my brothers mother. When she became pregnant, he refused to acknowledge the child as his. A few years later I'm born with no knowledge of my older half brother who was denied any legal inheritance or legally recognized as our father's son. The older siblings life has been very hard, and blames his "father" for the crappy life he had growing up. It seems that despite karma, this man is still successful and just becomes even more so as the years pass.

Jump to current time, older brother is finally fed up, something has happened to make him want to take action. If his father won't legally acknowledged him as his son, he could always find a way to get revenge or at least make things extremely uncomfortable.

Basically I want the older brother to activity go after his sister romantically. He wants to see the shocked look on the mans face when she brings her boyfriend home to meet her parents only to find that the guy she has been seeing is the son he denied. This puts the "father" is a hard position. He can actively suggest to this daughter that this boy is not right for her, but he can't expose that this boy is his son. He would have to admit to the affair and there would be a huge a scandal.

What I want is for my character to develop feelings right away (she doesn't realize he is her brother so nothing is holding her back). For the brother, at first he gives the impression he has feelings for her, in the beginning she is just a pawn and he doesn't truly have any regards to how this might devastate her should/when she discovers the truth. I do want him to eventually realize that he has developed feelings for her.

These are only initial thoughts. If you like the idea but want to tweak something I am open to being flexible with the story.
 
Last edited:
Hi there,

I'm new to this site, but have several years of adult roleplaying experience. Primarily I am looking for people to play Dominant Male characters, though your real life gender is irrelevant to me. I typically write 2-4 paragraphs, I'm only looking for 1x1 roleplays, not interested at all in group roleplays.

I also not at all interested in anything more than roleplays or possibly an online friendship. I will not share pictures of myself, I will not write or chat anywhere off of this site.

primarily I'm looking for Modern, story driven roleplays, Though would be willing to do one or two more sex driven, depending on the idea, mostly interested in Dom/Sub sex driven plots.

Here is a link to a website I am creating to hold all of my plots: it only has a few at the moment, but it gives an idea of what I like.

http://alwaysfaithful-semperfi.webs.com/

Thanks,
AlwaysFaithful
 
I'll be honest, I've never done roleplaying in a forum setting, but am definitely interested in trying something new. I've done roleplaying in chatrooms that allowed daily posting, much like a message board, so I'm thinking this won't be *too* different, and perhaps a lot of fun!

Much like my user name, I tend to have wild, outlandish roleplay ideas and inspirations. I've been roleplaying online for 16 years, so there's not much I haven't touched on over the years. With that said, I'm looking for an experienced male partner. Age in rt doesn't matter, as long as you're at LEAST 18 years of age. There are additional characters available for this scene, honestly, just about as many as you'd like to add- male and female varying in ages (all must characters AND roleplayers must be at least 18 years of age or older).

The scene/inspiration: A take on the classic horror series The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. My character is Annie Hewitt, an original character, the daughter of Hoyt, and cousin to Tex Sawyer, Tink Sawyer, Alfredo Sawyer, and Thomas "Junior" Sawyer AKA: Leatherface.

The experienced male character I am needing is for the role of Tex Sawyer. He is Annie's cousin and lover.

As I mentioned, for anyone who is a fan of this genre/series, and wishes to pick a character from any of the original three movies, or the two remakes, that would be wonderful! The more the merrier! If you wish to create your own original character, this is welcomed as well, just make sure you know the history of TCM and have a plausable way to fit your character in. In this roleplay, there WILL be incest, blood, violence, possible non-consensual sexual acts, and other things that may be disturbing to some. Absolutely NO underage will be allowed.

If I have any/enough interest, we'll get a roleplay up and going!
 
Posting will be slow, but if anyone's interested in working out a sword-and-sorcery RP, I'd love to start one.

Bikini armor? Check.

Large breasts? Definitely.

Plenty of cum? Hopefully.

:rose:
 
Hey all, check out my SRP for details on my writing before you pm me to start this.

I am looking for a BDSM style role play (role play only. Not looking for real life at all) involving something along the lines of the toy in the picture below. I would like a Master/Mistress character who would like to use their little pet for whatever they desire.

If it is a Master, I would love to have Him make me prove I am worthy to bear His seed.

If any of this appeals to you, let me know via pm, with a character sketch. I would love to start this asap and look forward to hearing from you.

~MEOW
 

Attachments

  • 61R8k4N0mnL._SX522_.jpg
    61R8k4N0mnL._SX522_.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
I need a female writing partner for a thread about a guy who gets a girl that would normally be way out of his league. I have a few ideas about how to do this:

Tutoring payments
A very special new cologne
Just a vanilla right place right time chance meeting

If this idea or any other sound interesting please feel free to pm me so we can brainstorm further. :)
 
Hello looking for a male co writer I'm really open I love long detailed threads with romance. I am limited to shorts posts at the moment computer is down so I will be doing this on my kindle. Hit me up if your interested
 
120px-MarvelLogo.svg.png
G1VAguChafOGdZfkbspTTk81wEw-y4DotIBzw5fxaWoan9JBf-dHt4BvKdlXcVHSXk6JW0Q=s170
:The Whorish Mage
2f222e13c4e4035ac0b0aa5476371f98.jpeg


black_panther_by_fonteart-d5el95c.jpg

Content: Swords and magic, dirty talk, blushing, raven hair, pale skin, sexy/slutty clothes, jungle fever, oral, interracial, exhaustion, drugs, interrogation, uncontrolled lust, impregnation, creampie, sweating, body heat, begging, depraved sexual acts, pleading, white slavery, gender transformation, humiliation, deceit, corruption.


Scenario:
You were once a powerful and feared male sorcerer, but you were cursed by harlotry magic and forced to live out your days as an exiled lowly harlot, you find yourself fucking and sucking the cocks of former friends, enemies, and strangers alike and submitting to every powerful alpha male you come across in your journeys. You collect semen from your lovers to keep your body tight and your appearance eternally beautiful.

You find yourself under the employ of a certain sovereign summer isles prince. You're only good for conjuring mostly useless sex magick and for servicing his royal cock. Behind closed doors you are his "thot". Your green eyes settled before his impressive royal black cock with devout lust. Submit? Of course m'lord. You accept that your place is on your knees servicing his royal black cock.
 
Last edited:
I am also open the to other ideas as well. Lean more towards incest, specifically OLDER brother and YOUNGER sister, daddy and daughter, sorry being the mother does not sexually excite me.

I also do none incest rps if I really like the story idea.


So I have an idea for an rp. I'm really excited about this one.

So my idea is for a half siblings incest rp. Looking for a male to play the older half brother.

Here is the story idea.

Our father is a wealthy and very successful businessman. Before my character was born, our father had an affair with a woman, my brothers mother. When she became pregnant, he refused to acknowledge the child as his. A few years later I'm born with no knowledge of my older half brother who was denied any legal inheritance or legally recognized as our father's son. The older siblings life has been very hard, and blames his "father" for the crappy life he had growing up. It seems that despite karma, this man is still successful and just becomes even more so as the years pass.

Jump to current time, older brother is finally fed up, something has happened to make him want to take action. If his father won't legally acknowledged him as his son, he could always find a way to get revenge or at least make things extremely uncomfortable.

Basically I want the older brother to activity go after his sister romantically. He wants to see the shocked look on the mans face when she brings her boyfriend home to meet her parents only to find that the guy she has been seeing is the son he denied. This puts the "father" is a hard position. He can actively suggest to this daughter that this boy is not right for her, but he can't expose that this boy is his son. He would have to admit to the affair and there would be a huge a scandal.

What I want is for my character to develop feelings right away (she doesn't realize he is her brother so nothing is holding her back). For the brother, at first he gives the impression he has feelings for her, in the beginning she is just a pawn and he doesn't truly have any regards to how this might devastate her should/when she discovers the truth. I do want him to eventually realize that he has developed feelings for her.

These are only initial thoughts. If you like the idea but want to tweak something I am open to being flexible with the story.
 
Back
Top