Please help: Am I a dom or a sub or what should I do

MelanieFiona

Virgin
Hi there

This is my very first post as you can see.

I am not sure where to start so I would rather post my brief story.

I am a 47yrs old male and I have been married with my wife for 20+ years now. I have never been sexually attracted to her and our sex life has been practically inexistent in the last 10 years or so. I met women online for most id this time but did not have a real relationship until a year ago. My wife has always been very dominant srxually speaking and that was probably the main thing that killed it for me. Amon other things she repeatedly asked me to allow her to use a strap-on on me but I could not stand the idea. I am not sure if I would be totally opposed to this if I was with someone else but in short, our sexual chemistry went over time from a 5-6 (on a scale from 1 to 10) to a solid 1 or 0.
We are still married mainly for kids and financial reasons and we both got our own separate lives.

So...
A year ago I met a girl online who is also married with kids and we met and we hit it of pretty well sexually. She is a bit far from where I am ( takes a good 4-5 hour drive) and we managed to see each other every three weeks or so. She told me from the very beginning that she likes it rough. Like choking and slapping and hair pulling but I did not pay attention to it until recently when she told me black on white that this kind of treatment turns her on. On our last encounter I tried to be rough with her but I guess that was nowhere near close to what she was looking for. She told me pretty much I am allowed to do anything as long as I dont't leave visible marks on areas of her body that are not typically clothed - like neck, face and hands.

The best I could do was pulling her hair and slap her ass a few times while in doggy. I guess being rough is not my style - I never felt the need to do that with any of my 100 or so partners that I had so far.

I really like this girl and I would love to indulge into what she wants but I am afraid that I will be too fake to the point she will end up being turned off instead of being turned on. I am thinking of drinking liquour which may get me a bit on the wild side rather than smoking weed (which is mostly what I've done when seeing her as she is very into 420). But I am afraid that I would have to drink way too much to let myself wild and I would be afraid to get so drunk to the point of seriously harming her.

I am probably not a dom for sure but neither a sub since all the proposals to ahve things done to me have turned me off big time.

At this point I am not sure if I should even try doing rough stuff to her or just keep being lovey and vanilla while knowing that she will sooner or later look for someone else to get her kick.

Sorry if this is too long, any insight or advice is appreciated.

It sounds like you are not into BDSM or kink at all, which is okay. It is definitely not a good idea to get drunk or high to try to get more into it. This type of play can be risky and you need all of your senses working.

Talk to your wife. Make a decision about that relationship before starting another (In speaking from experience). Ending this relationship before beginning another is in everyone's best interests, including yours. If you're not going to end it, maybe you can come up with a plan that allows you both to have your sexual needs met elsewhere?

You sound really vanilla, which is fine, but you seem to find women who aren't vanilla which is kinda too bad for them. I would agree that you should talk to your wife, explain that the aggression and dominance is a turn off and you're really vanilla.

Have you thought about introducing the two of them?

As a matter of fact - I did. We planned a meetup with the three of us but they both have insecurities about this and since the meetup failed for logistical reason and after discussing with both how were they feeling about the projected meeting failed to happen, I decided not to pursue this anymore. I would be happy if the girls got together and figure out some things, in my opinion this can only improve the communication and maybe help me in the relationship I have with both of them.

But none of them seem to be really interested in getting to know "the other woman" so I'll leave it at that.

Hi there

This is my very first post as you can see.

I am not sure where to start so I would rather post my brief story.

I am a 47yrs old male and I have been married with my wife for 20+ years now. I have never been sexually attracted to her and our sex life has been practically inexistent in the last 10 years or so. I met women online for most id this time but did not have a real relationship until a year ago. My wife has always been very dominant srxually speaking and that was probably the main thing that killed it for me. Amon other things she repeatedly asked me to allow her to use a strap-on on me but I could not stand the idea. I am not sure if I would be totally opposed to this if I was with someone else but in short, our sexual chemistry went over time from a 5-6 (on a scale from 1 to 10) to a solid 1 or 0.
We are still married mainly for kids and financial reasons and we both got our own separate lives.

So...
A year ago I met a girl online who is also married with kids and we met and we hit it of pretty well sexually. She is a bit far from where I am ( takes a good 4-5 hour drive) and we managed to see each other every three weeks or so. She told me from the very beginning that she likes it rough. Like choking and slapping and hair pulling but I did not pay attention to it until recently when she told me black on white that this kind of treatment turns her on. On our last encounter I tried to be rough with her but I guess that was nowhere near close to what she was looking for. She told me pretty much I am allowed to do anything as long as I dont't leave visible marks on areas of her body that are not typically clothed - like neck, face and hands.

The best I could do was pulling her hair and slap her ass a few times while in doggy. I guess being rough is not my style - I never felt the need to do that with any of my 100 or so partners that I had so far.

I really like this girl and I would love to indulge into what she wants but I am afraid that I will be too fake to the point she will end up being turned off instead of being turned on. I am thinking of drinking liquour which may get me a bit on the wild side rather than smoking weed (which is mostly what I've done when seeing her as she is very into 420). But I am afraid that I would have to drink way too much to let myself wild and I would be afraid to get so drunk to the point of seriously harming her.

I am probably not a dom for sure but neither a sub since all the proposals to ahve things done to me have turned me off big time.

At this point I am not sure if I should even try doing rough stuff to her or just keep being lovey and vanilla while knowing that she will sooner or later look for someone else to get her kick.

Sorry if this is too long, any insight or advice is appreciated.

It sounds to me more like a case of S&M rather than Dom & Sub. She sounds like she has masochistic tendencies which often goes along with submission but not exclusively so.

I have some ideas you could discuss with her, feel free to PM me if you want to go over it. But you really need to look inwards and discover your own desires and boundaries before you can explore someone else's.

XXOOXX

Uggg

It sounds like you're neither. Which is fine... but may mean that you're not sexually compatible with the woman in question. Which is also fine - sometimes people just aren't. You could fake it for a while if you chose to, but where would that get you in the long run?

Back